June 15, 2024, 08:06:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114704 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #420 on: November 29, 2006, 02:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "robots"
if you were born in america

why cant we call ourselves NATIVE AMERICANS

Cool

Yep, another PC term used inappropiately by a group who can't give up on the fact that a bunch of Europeans came to this continent and populated it.

And yes, born here means NATIVE AMERICAN to me.

Could care less what my ancesters did to anyone or where they came from.

Native American in my personal opinion means Indian decent. NOT Eastern Indian...as in India. Native American is to me my homage.....real life Indians on the plains, in the USA........doing whatever they do. I, here in the USA, look at Indians as Americans. American-Indian.....get it?? I am one. I am from the Penobscot tribe of Maine which was from Canada in a different name. I claim my Penobscot heritage.
Sorry if I offend anyone here......I do not understand why heritage of peeps is an issue.....shouldn't be. I want justice for Natalee and her family. Let's move on.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 29, 2006, 02:04:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I had known about Antonio Carlo's being removed from the case. It never made sense that it was done because he apparently visited one of the security guards......but if he had met with KJ, and "cleared his conscience"., as Mr. DeVries stated........now that might make sense.....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://tinyurl.com/tef95

Also Friday, the court barred van der Sloot's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, from visiting the teen, effectively removing him from the case, said Attorney General spokeswoman Mariaine Croes.

As a result, the van der Sloots retained two more attorneys for the defense of their son, Richie Kock and Arjan Debie.

The court granted prosecutors' request to remove Carlo because he had visited one of two former security guards who had been detained and released in the case, authorities said.

Croes said the Dutch teenager has a team of lawyers, so Carlo's removal will not leave van der Sloot without representation. The spokeswoman is not related to Steve Croes.

Carlo did not return calls seeking comment.

Kinda looks like some hanky panky was going on.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: November 29, 2006, 02:11:18 PM »

I had known about Antonio Carlo's being removed from the case. It never made sense that it was done because he apparently visited one of the security guards......but if he had met with KJ, and "cleared his conscience"., as Mr. DeVries stated........now that might make sense.....++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also Friday, the court barred van der Sloot's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, from visiting the teen, effectively removing him from the case, said Attorney General spokeswoman Mariaine Croes.

As a result, the van der Sloots retained two more attorneys for the defense of their son, Richie Kock and Arjan Debie.

The court granted prosecutors' request to remove Carlo because he had visited one of two former security guards who had been detained and released in the case, authorities said.

Croes said the Dutch teenager has a team of lawyers, so Carlo's removal will not leave van der Sloot without representation. The spokeswoman is not related to Steve Croes.

I agree with you Bleached he was removed from the case for the reasons we just found out.  Aruba was covering up the real reason.  The date of the article is June 17th which is exactly the time Carlo had the meeting.  Karin Janssen probably ran to Paulus with this information she is the only one who could have told what took place.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 29, 2006, 02:12:25 PM »

All of these Doctored pictures of Joran and Natalee remind me
of Robert Chambers....

Remember when he made that home movie twisting the head of a doll around saying my name is jennifer levin , then oops I think i killed it.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 29, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
All of these Doctored pictures of Joran and Natalee remind me
of Robert Chambers....

Remember when he made that home movie twisting the head of a doll around saying my name is jennifer levin , then oops I think i killed it.

A glimps of the evil which lies within......(is that a movie title?    Rolling Eyes )

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: November 29, 2006, 02:18:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I had known about Antonio Carlo's being removed from the case. It never made sense that it was done because he apparently visited one of the security guards......but if he had met with KJ, and "cleared his conscience"., as Mr. DeVries stated........now that might make sense.....++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I agree with you Bleached he was removed from the case for the reasons we just found out.  Aruba was covering up the real reason.  The date of the article is June 17th which is exactly the time Carlo had the meeting.  Karin Janssen probably ran to Paulus with this information she is the only one who could have told what took place.

Yup, at the time it didn't make sense, but there was always so much BS slinging that that  it probably didn't register, but now......months later it does make perfect sense that he was removed for reasons that are now clear.......have to respect the man for that.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: November 29, 2006, 02:20:04 PM »

Hey Tyler,

I just emailed the following to fox news as a suggested way to bring the U.S. currency into accord in a simple and inexpensive manner.

For $1 bill no change.

For $5 bill cut across each corner of the bill like this \

For $10 bill cut a concave notch at each corner.

For $20 bill cut each corner rounded off.

For $50 bill cut a notch in each corner.

For $100 bill cut concave notches in the center of each side of the bill.

No money machines would have to be changed no changes needed of any kind in the real world.

Just the Mint to incorporate the cutting dies into the printing process
as available.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 29, 2006, 02:34:19 PM »

Hey Tyler,

I just emailed the following to fox news as a suggested way to bring the U.S. currency into accord in a simple and inexpensive manner.

For $1 bill no change.

No money machines would have to be changed no changes needed of any kind in the real world.

as available.

Would make them harder to counterfeit as well, IMO
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 29, 2006, 02:38:47 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Cool

Yep, another PC term used inappropiately by a group who can't give up on the fact that a bunch of Europeans came to this continent and populated it.

Native American in my personal opinion means Indian decent. NOT Eastern Indian...as in India. Native American is to me my homage.....real life Indians on the plains, in the USA........doing whatever they do. I, here in the USA, look at Indians as Americans. American-Indian.....get it?? I am one. I am from the Penobscot tribe of Maine which was from Canada in a different name. I claim my Penobscot heritage.
Sorry if I offend anyone here......I do not understand why heritage of peeps is an issue.....shouldn't be. I want justice for Natalee and her family. Let's move on.

Then I guess I have no native country since I am not Indian.  I guess I am just a native hatch from the sky.  

I guess I can just leave it to all the Native Americans to pay the taxes.  Exempt, I say, exempt.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: November 29, 2006, 02:39:56 PM »

Hey Tyler,

For $1 bill no change.

as available.

Now that is interesting and well thought out.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 29, 2006, 02:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Cool

we are neighbors  Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 29, 2006, 02:44:11 PM »

i will get us back on TOPIC

i hate all of them

that are involved in the MURDER of Natalee

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: November 29, 2006, 02:46:31 PM »

i said

i hate them all

- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: November 29, 2006, 02:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Hey Tyler,

For $1 bill no change.

as available.

Now that is interesting and well thought out.

What else would you expect from moi?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: November 29, 2006, 02:52:38 PM »

i said

i hate them all

Me Too.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: November 29, 2006, 02:56:16 PM »

i said

i hate them all

Me Too.

ME THREE

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: November 29, 2006, 02:58:44 PM »

Just doing a quick drive by.. can't get motivated at work today... Twisted Evil

thanks for all the prayers and well wishes! I do appreciate it...

I can't understand how any lawyer on TV let's Tacky Joe get away with it when he claims that the NY case was thrown out on merit, from what I understood that wasn't it.... It was thrown out on venue, totally different issues...says completely different things!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: November 29, 2006, 03:06:35 PM »

Yup, at the time it didn't make sense, but there was always so much BS slinging that that  it probably didn't register, but now......months later it does make perfect sense that he was removed for reasons that are now clear.......have to respect the man for that.

Hind sight is 20/20.  Okay - who would have hired Paulus to the law firm in which Carlo works?  Doesn't he work in the same?  And if so, why?  to keep an eye on Carlo?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: November 29, 2006, 03:08:07 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Just doing a quick drive by.. can't get motivated at work today... Twisted Evil

thanks for all the prayers and well wishes! I do appreciate it...

I can't understand how any lawyer on TV let's Tacky Joe get away with it when he claims that the NY case was thrown out on merit, from what I understood that wasn't it.... It was thrown out on venue, totally different issues...says completely different things!!

What I don't get is that none of these lawyers challenge him.  The only one that I've seen challenge him is Kimberly Guilfoyle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: November 29, 2006, 03:13:10 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Hind sight is 20/20.  Okay - who would have hired Paulus to the law firm in which Carlo works?  Doesn't he work in the same?  And if so, why?  to keep an eye on Carlo?

BINGO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.