June 15, 2024, 12:21:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114615 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 29, 2006, 05:44:09 PM »

Carlo interviewed the SG while he was in jail. He needed to know what new story the K's were telling ALE. IMO
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #481 on: November 29, 2006, 05:52:13 PM »

Dare I ask what's next?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: November 29, 2006, 05:52:27 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Carlo interviewed the SG while he was in jail. He needed to know what new story the K's were telling ALE. IMO

which of the two played domino's with Deepak as well? I feel sure that made Carlo and Paulus sweat a few.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: November 29, 2006, 05:52:32 PM »

how do you know he interviewed them while in jail?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: November 29, 2006, 05:54:34 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Dare I ask what's next?

Hi Peaches, how are you feeling?

I hope a good ole expose and spanish inquisition, maybe if I'm real good Santa will bring me that ?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: November 29, 2006, 05:54:57 PM »

Maybe it was Freddy who told Carlo what really happened? Carlo was at Sloot Central when Freddy spilled the beans. You know, the meeting Paulus can't recall because he was *in the kitchen*. lol
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 29, 2006, 05:56:49 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

how do you know he interviewed them while in jail?

That's what KJ said. And that's why he was booted (temporarily) from the case.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #487 on: November 29, 2006, 05:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Dare I ask what's next?

I hope a good ole expose and spanish inquisition, maybe if I'm real good Santa will bring me that ?

Pretty good, thanks.

"No one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition"

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: November 29, 2006, 05:58:22 PM »

this make it sound like Carlo talked to the security guards after they were already released:

"The court granted prosecutors' request to remove Carlo because he had visited one of two former security guards who had been detained and released in the case, authorities said."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159862,00.html
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: November 29, 2006, 05:59:55 PM »

Maybe it was Freddy who told Carlo what really happened? Carlo was at Sloot Central when Freddy spilled the beans. You know, the meeting Paulus can't recall because he was *in the kitchen*. lol

this is a good possibility
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: November 29, 2006, 06:01:21 PM »

this make it sound like Carlo talked to the security guards after they were already released:

"The court granted prosecutors' request to remove Carlo because he had visited one of two former security guards who had been detained and released in the case, authorities said."

BLAH...you might be right. I have always assumed that the *in jail* part was why Carlo was sanctioned. But now...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: November 29, 2006, 06:04:03 PM »

BLAH...you might be right. I have always assumed that the *in jail* part was why Carlo was sanctioned. But now...

see what I'm getting at?  If he interviewed them AFTER they were released, then whats the big deal?  I dont think he would have been breaking any laws at that point, why would they remove him from the case?  Maybe he really did have this talk with Janssen or maybe he they couldnt trust him to keep his mouth shut about the attemoted frame job.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: November 29, 2006, 06:04:55 PM »

Dare I ask what's next?

Pretty good, thanks.

"No one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition"

Wink  

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 29, 2006, 06:06:09 PM »

which of the two played domino's with Deepak as well? I feel sure that made Carlo and Paulus sweat a few.....

Wasn't that Jossy's brothers sisters cousins neighbors gardener? Or something like that?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: November 29, 2006, 06:13:15 PM »

I am trying to undertand HOW the search warrant was limited to just Joran's lair. I do remember something on NG at the time, that the police were prepared to search the entire property, but then it was limited.
By whom ? Witt or Vocking ?  
I did understand the legal issue. It was the definiton of Joran's living quarters. And that it was considered a "separate " building.
But who made that decision ?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: November 29, 2006, 06:14:17 PM »

see what I'm getting at?  If he interviewed them AFTER they were released, then whats the big deal?  I dont think he would have been breaking any laws at that point, why would they remove him from the case?  Maybe he really did have this talk with Janssen or maybe he they couldnt trust him to keep his mouth shut about the attemoted frame job.

A temporary slap-down? He did return to the case.

FWIW: Carlo is not a criminal lawyer. This was his 1st criminal case. I believe that this came out in the de Vries program.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 29, 2006, 06:16:24 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

No Body, No Crime … May Work in Aruba, not in the US … Hans Reiser Pleads Not Guilty to Murder of Nina Reiser

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/29/no-body-no-crime-may-work-in-aruba-not-in-the-us-hans-reiser-pleads-not-guilty-to-murder-of-nina-reiser/
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: November 29, 2006, 06:19:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
I wonder whether this is "Breaking News" in the Netherlands and how much coverage this case received in June of 05 over there.  

We assume everybody was glued to Fox like we were...but perhaps the case will get a 2nd life over there now.  

The question is - Will any powers that be do anything about it?

Judging by the front page posts from people in the Netherlands, most of them did know that much about the case.  Most thought Joran was innocent until they saw the De Vries show.

AND that is what Joran was hoping for....

that MOST people were not following the case and therefore the IDIOTIC
attempt at the PICTURE CHARADE

by Joran for a couple hundered smackers

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: November 29, 2006, 06:20:34 PM »

Posted by All10Suspects at RU:

http://tinyurl.com/tef95

(snipped)
Also Friday, the court barred van der Sloot's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, from visiting the teen, effectively removing him from the case, said Attorney General spokeswoman Mariaine Croes.

As a result, the van der Sloots retained two more attorneys for the defense of their son, Richie Kock and Arjan Debie.

The court granted prosecutors' request to remove Carlo because he had visited one of two former security guards who had been detained and released in the case, authorities said.

Croes said the Dutch teenager has a team of lawyers, so Carlo's removal will not leave van der Sloot without representation. The spokeswoman is not related to Steve Croes.

Carlo did not return calls seeking comment.

So Antonio Carlo was removed from the case around June 17, 2005.
Was this after is meeting with KJ? Could this mean he really did have
a meeting with KJ saying Joran had something to to with KJ?

Does anyone else besides me think this is a lame excuse for KJ to remove Carlo as Joran's attorney?

The court granted prosecutors' request to remove Carlo because he had visited one of two former security guards who had been detained and released in the case, authorities said.

My thoughts are that John Carlo may have been onto the fact that they were framing the security guards for the disappearance so he went to give them some legal advice or possibly attempt to represent them.  So the PROSECUTROR'S needed to get him put somewhere that he couldnt interfere with their little scam.  Then Paulus was put in place to make sure he kept quiet.

I keep calling him John Carlo because I know a John Carlo.  I mean ANTONIO Carlo

GRRRRR!!!!!

I think Antonio Carlo went to see the security guards:  (1)  They were somewhere in the vicinity and he wanted to know what they knew.  (2)  They were arrested in order for Paulus and Antonio to be able to quetion them.  (3)  Karin Janssen figured out a way to get them behind bars so that they would not be out on the streets talking.  (4)  Whatever information they had was worth it to Paulus for him to pay Carlo to presents Johns & Jones, and use legal wrangling to keep them in jail for a while so they could get their stories straight before the Sporter and Paulus were incarcerated.  (5)  I think Paulus knows something on Johns & Jones, maybe nothing significant, but enough to keep them quiet, because both o them know Paulus is guilty and probably saw his truck that night on the beach during the disposal.  You read it here first.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: November 29, 2006, 06:21:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Posted by All10Suspects at RU:

http://tinyurl.com/tef95

(snipped)
Also Friday, the court barred van der Sloot's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, from visiting the teen, effectively removing him from the case, said Attorney General spokeswoman Mariaine Croes.

As a result, the van der Sloots retained two more attorneys for the defense of their son, Richie Kock and Arjan Debie.

Croes said the Dutch teenager has a team of lawyers, so Carlo's removal will not leave van der Sloot without representation. The spokeswoman is not related to Steve Croes.

Carlo did not return calls seeking comment.

So Antonio Carlo was removed from the case around June 17, 2005.
Was this after is meeting with KJ? Could this mean he really did have
a meeting with KJ saying Joran had something to to with KJ?

Does anyone else besides me think this is a lame excuse for KJ to remove Carlo as Joran's attorney?

My thoughts are that John Carlo may have been onto the fact that they were framing the security guards for the disappearance so he went to give them some legal advice or possibly attempt to represent them.  So the PROSECUTROR'S needed to get him put somewhere that he couldnt interfere with their little scam.  Then Paulus was put in place to make sure he kept quiet.

I keep calling him John Carlo because I know a John Carlo.  I mean ANTONIO Carlo

GRRRRR!!!!!

I think Antonio Carlo went to see the security guards:  (1)  They were somewhere in the vicinity and he wanted to know what they knew.  (2)  They were arrested in order for Paulus and Antonio to be able to quetion them.  (3)  Karin Janssen figured out a way to get them behind bars so that they would not be out on the streets talking.  (4)  Whatever information they had was worth it to Paulus for him to pay Carlo to presents Johns & Jones, and use legal wrangling to keep them in jail for a while so they could get their stories straight before the Sporter and Paulus were incarcerated.  (5)  I think Paulus knows something on Johns & Jones, maybe nothing significant, but enough to keep them quiet, because both o them know Paulus is guilty and probably saw his truck that night on the beach during the disposal.  You read it here first.

you heard me agree with this FIRST

Cool  Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.