June 15, 2024, 06:58:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114686 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: November 29, 2006, 10:50:48 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I thought the hearing tomorrow was for the 2K's but I now read a posting that Joran has a court date also. Posted by Debbie at BFN.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Suspects Hearing - November 30, 2006

Thursday, November 30th is the day the Kalpoe's go to court to ask to be cleared as suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  I also hear that Joran has a hearing for the same purpose tomorrow.

I am hoping that since the Dutch Investigative Team has not made any of their finding known that the court will see the importance of not removing them as suspects at this time.

Please post your thoughts here and post any info you hear or read in this topic.

Thanks!

The only one I know of that is saying Joran is also going to court tomorrow is Medleyrelay.  I don't know if it's true and they are trying to keep it quiet or if it's all BS and only the Kalpoe's will be there.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 29, 2006, 10:51:37 PM »

Imagine that.  The poor Kalpoes feel uncomfortable about being suspects.  My god these people have no scruples.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: November 29, 2006, 10:52:21 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I posted this earlier today - anybody on this shift who can help?

Someone help me out with this - For Natalee's yearbook, to accompany her class picture, she chose some lines from "Freebird". I *think* these are the lines - did she use all 4 of these? Anybody know FOR SURE?

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.  

Thanks. (Another project I'm working on ... )

Excerpt from Dave's book:

There I was in Aruba, a strange place, searching for my little girl, not knowing where she was, how she was, or what had happened to her. As I reflected on what the police had told me, I realized that they were trying to use the most innocent details to create a motive for Natalee to have voluntarily disappeared. For instance, they had somehow seen the quote that she had put in her high-school yearbook. It was from Lynyrd Skynyrd's song "Freebird":

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: November 29, 2006, 10:52:29 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Whoever blocked that search should be charged with obstruction of justice and prosecuted. Witt and Ben King seem two culpable at least.
I think there was a disagreement about the wording of the search warrant
at the Sloot Sty. KJ did the search warant ? Did she just cave ? Or giggle and blush ?

At least once she chirped "Paulus wouldn't let us!" at which point she should have had ALE forcibly remove him from the premises and continue with the search.

Since she failed to do so, she, too, should be presecuted for obstruction of justice for she did have a number of members of ALE present and at her disposal.  Additional charges for her would be her failure/refusal to collect forensics from the three suspects in a timely manner.

This could have been done in ADDITION to wiretaps.  One does not automatically eliminate the use of the other.  So when they say they decided to use wiretaps INSTEAD it is nothing short of pure unadultrated BS.  And if they had to chose one, forensics would be by far and away the proper choice since the courts in Aruba apparently do not take anything less.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: November 29, 2006, 10:54:28 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
BT
Hi there little doggie!  I am not sure I want to explain it at this time...not because I don't understand what he means, but because the answer tends to open a can of worms each time it is discussed.  Let me think about it. I just don't want to travel this road again with the same result.

How about starting a thread about it?

What's wrong with Mrs.' folks?

We already have one...only thing is only the Shangoheads read it.  Rolling Eyes
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: November 29, 2006, 10:54:33 PM »

OT
Person of Interested Questioned in the Trenton Duckett Case.

Close friend of Melinda Duckett.

Article posted in Missing Persons Thread.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: November 29, 2006, 10:54:47 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"

We have to face the obvious where Joe Taco is concerned.  He is engaging in "lawyer's capitalism".  No matter what your client is guilty of, get him off and get your big payday.  Even if you have to out and out lie.  Make a name for yourself and get that big payday.  Greta is no better than Taco Boy.

But, as someone already stated, Joe T. is not Joran's lawyer. The civil case was thrown out. He is obviously doing damage control for Joran in the US. Why?

Step back and look at this. Joe T. came out swinging. He really tryed to paint Beth in a certain unfavorable light. He's doing some serious damage control.

It's kinda obvious Joe T. is functioning as a media defense for the entire aruban Dutch establishment.

I have to agree with you Carnut...I also think it goes way deeper then just the VDS's.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: November 29, 2006, 10:57:18 PM »

the case in TOILETVILLE  also known as TOILET ISLAND

appears to be one of those situations that IF JORAN tells the truth about who was INVOLVED besides him, then that PERSON will implicate another person and that person implicates another and so on and so on.

now, let me ask you because there are people here that know a lot more than i do about the characters involved here...but here is the question

of all the SUSPECTS and people held for questioning
WHICH one of them has parents that have the HIGHEST position on  TOILETVILLE  

someone help me out
thanks,

your robotic friend   Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: November 29, 2006, 10:59:13 PM »

also

i wonder if it is possible or even worth it to have a thread dedicated
ONLY to the SPECIFIC LIES concerning the case

only LIES that can be actually proven

YES

NO

MAYBE

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: November 29, 2006, 10:59:15 PM »

Forensics are only as good as the people who are doing them. I suspect that ALE would have botched them if they HAD been allowed.

Look, guys, when the FIX is it, it covers all bases. There was never going to be a proper forensic exam because the powers that be were not wanting the extent of the corruption to come out... and VDS connections to the corruption.

Beth, along with so many of us, is so used to our way of doing things in the US that we really don't wrap our minds around the fact that Aruba plays by different rules.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 29, 2006, 11:00:04 PM »

As soon as the replacement for KJ takes office, I think someone should write this person both snail mail and email as ask why these charges against those who obstructed justice in this investigation have not been brought, etc. and we should keep the pressure on until we get answers on this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: November 29, 2006, 11:00:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
The only one I know of that is saying Joran is also going to court tomorrow is Medleyrelay.  I don't know if it's true and they are trying to keep it quiet or if it's all BS and only the Kalpoe's will be there.

MFposted an article where Carlo responds to the de Vries accusations. At the end of the article Carlo says that Joran has an 11/30 court date.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: November 29, 2006, 11:01:43 PM »

Actually, I have to wonder if being released as suspects might not be a good thing. There is no one left to watch over the Kalpoes, therefore just about ANYTHING could happen to them then.  You know unexplained car accidents, accidentally falling from a balconey, getting eaten by a shark while snorkling,  bad food resulting in food poisoning and the list goes on.  If I were them I would be making plans to leave One Crappy Island while they can...they know too much to continue to exist there.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: November 29, 2006, 11:02:20 PM »

Has it been brought up that tomorrow, 11/30, is precisely the 18-month mark since the crime?

What significance is that? We know about the 2-year thing...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 29, 2006, 11:02:24 PM »

So Joran doesn't have to be physically present for his court date and can be represented only by his attorney?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: November 29, 2006, 11:02:36 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
BT
Hi there little doggie!  I am not sure I want to explain it at this time...not because I don't understand what he means, but because the answer tends to open a can of worms each time it is discussed.  Let me think about it. I just don't want to travel this road again with the same result.

How about starting a thread about it?

What's wrong with Mrs.' folks?

We already have one...only thing is only the Shangoheads read it.  Rolling Eyes

And the problem with that is?

You all trying to convert the unwashed masses to your theory or something?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: November 29, 2006, 11:02:42 PM »

devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: November 29, 2006, 11:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
also

YES

NO

MAYBE

I think it's a great idea.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: November 29, 2006, 11:04:40 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "robots"
also

YES

NO

MAYBE

I think it's a great idea.

me 2  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: November 29, 2006, 11:05:37 PM »

1. drop off at holiday inn

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.