June 15, 2024, 02:34:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114640 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 29, 2006, 11:06:01 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
the case in TOILETVILLE  also known as TOILET ISLAND

appears to be one of those situations that IF JORAN tells the truth about who was INVOLVED besides him, then that PERSON will implicate another person and that person implicates another and so on and so on.

now, let me ask you because there are people here that know a lot more than i do about the characters involved here...but here is the question

of all the SUSPECTS and people held for questioning
WHICH one of them has parents that have the HIGHEST position on  TOILETVILLE  

someone help me out
thanks,

your robotic friend   Cool

Could be Guido Wever's father.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: November 29, 2006, 11:06:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Forensics are only as good as the people who are doing them. I suspect that ALE would have botched them if they HAD been allowed.

Look, guys, when the FIX is it, it covers all bases. There was never going to be a proper forensic exam because the powers that be were not wanting the extent of the corruption to come out... and VDS connections to the corruption.

Beth, along with so many of us, is so used to our way of doing things in the US that we really don't wrap our minds around the fact that Aruba plays by different rules.

But it's just one more thing to point to as the reason for continuing the boycott and keeping up the pressure.  I certainly doubt that he will run right out and arrest them on our say so but it does cast them in a certain light and scrutiny and one that is far less than the favorable one that they were hoping to retire on.

Their names need to be associated with the financial ruin of Aruba if we can do anything at all to cause it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 29, 2006, 11:07:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
So Joran doesn't have to be physically present for his court date and can be represented only by his attorney?

Apparently Jossy was just on Greta and only mentioned court tomorrow for the 2K's so I am again not sure what it's to be.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 29, 2006, 11:07:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"
the case in TOILETVILLE  also known as TOILET ISLAND

appears to be one of those situations that IF JORAN tells the truth about who was INVOLVED besides him, then that PERSON will implicate another person and that person implicates another and so on and so on.

now, let me ask you because there are people here that know a lot more than i do about the characters involved here...but here is the question

of all the SUSPECTS and people held for questioning
WHICH one of them has parents that have the HIGHEST position on  TOILETVILLE  

someone help me out
thanks,

your robotic friend   Cool

Could be Guido Wever's father.

ok, so is GUILDO'S father powerful ??

thanks

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 29, 2006, 11:07:48 PM »

devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

This is what I think too.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: November 29, 2006, 11:08:03 PM »

Forensics are only as good as the people who are doing them. I suspect that ALE would have botched them if they HAD been allowed.

Look, guys, when the FIX is it, it covers all bases. There was never going to be a proper forensic exam because the powers that be were not wanting the extent of the corruption to come out... and VDS connections to the corruption.

Beth, along with so many of us, is so used to our way of doing things in the US that we really don't wrap our minds around the fact that Aruba plays by different rules.

But it's just one more thing to point to as the reason for continuing the boycott and keeping up the pressure.  I certainly doubt that he will run right out and arrest them on our say so but it does cast them in a certain light and scrutiny and one that is far less than the favorable one that they were hoping to retire on.

Their names need to be associated with the financial ruin of Aruba if we can do anything at all to cause it.

Ah yes, aruban history books with a chapter on the Great VDS Scandal or The Great VDS Depression.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: November 29, 2006, 11:08:48 PM »

devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

devries has more,, hopefully he will let more out after the IDIOTS
puke on their own shoes some more............. Cool

- A Horse's Tale
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: November 29, 2006, 11:09:36 PM »

Thank you bleached - I have the book, but didn't remember that he had included the yearbook quote.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 29, 2006, 11:09:39 PM »

devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

I forgot who is father was.  I thought he worked for the government.  Anna knows who he is.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 29, 2006, 11:10:36 PM »

I quoted the wrong post Laughing   Meant to do the one above.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 29, 2006, 11:11:26 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Ah yes, aruban history books with a chapter on the Great VDS Scandal or The Great VDS Depression.

Perhaps not even a chapter in the history books but from the Front Page articles especially the one where the Aruban government is fighting with the Dutch over the proceeds of the sale of the buildings for the Marriott, you can bet it will go down in some folks memories.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 29, 2006, 11:11:44 PM »

We are left pretty much with only the strategy of undermining Aruba's character and credibility, after the fact, in the hope it will make them look bad and will reduce their pocketbooks.

Their response, as it always is by the GUILTY, is to stall, delay, and confuse, and hope you can outlast your adversaries until the mass of people forget about what you have done or become preoccupied with other things, at which time things get back to normal for you.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: November 29, 2006, 11:12:57 PM »

devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

Number one idiot De Vries needs to make look like a fool is Joe Tacopina for all the names he call him on the Fox news show yesterday.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 29, 2006, 11:13:28 PM »

devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

Number one idiot De Vries needs to make look like a fool is Joe Tacopina for all the names he call him on the Fox news show yesterday.

Cool yep

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: November 29, 2006, 11:13:38 PM »

Well, I hope that Devries can get or has some of the courts papers.
KJ will be going back to the NL soon, she won't hold out until Christmas, holidays and all that.
Everything about their court processes seems to be behind closed doors.
And the papers get Enron'd.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 29, 2006, 11:14:43 PM »

devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

I forgot who is father was.  I thought he worked for the government.  Anna knows who he is.

Dr. Bushi Wever.  He is the Minister of Something or Other like Health and Human Resources might be in this country but I don't know his official title.

He is the one Jossy claims was stiffing the bars in Venezuela, too.  Rather nice looking man for Aruba and has his photo in the newspapers often.

PERSONA NON GRATA

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 29, 2006, 11:15:56 PM »

Have DeVries and taco-boy really locked horns yet? Has DeVries mentioned him or called him out or brought him into the mix in any way? He has mantioned carlo, but not taco-boy as far as I have heard.

A face-to-face "country meetin'" between those two would be a sight to behold.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: November 29, 2006, 11:16:11 PM »

Wasn't Guido's father the head of a political party where no one voted for them. Then he went to work in a bank ? After Oduber got in ?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #658 on: November 29, 2006, 11:17:04 PM »

yes, carnut...

LOL

I was seriously asking the SG question.

I have never heard Joran admit to contact with the SG's in any way.

Perhaps, I was out that day.

-------

I thought your comment from this morning was funny too.

"What do you have against nuts?"  Laughing

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: November 29, 2006, 11:18:25 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Thank you bleached - I have the book, but didn't remember that he had included the yearbook quote.

You are welcome msmarple anytime....anything to help with the work you do. You do a great job!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.