June 15, 2024, 03:46:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114654 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: November 29, 2006, 11:19:27 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
[
Ah yes, aruban history books with a chapter on the Great VDS Scandal or The Great VDS Depression.

So are you saying you think it better to just pi$$ and moan and not even try to name names or point fingers?    Since we know we can't count on any of these people actually getting anything like the jail time they deserve, we should just do nothing so that things get back to normal more quickly for Aruba?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: November 29, 2006, 11:19:39 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
yes, carnut...

LOL

I was seriously asking the SG question.

I have never heard Joran admit to contact with the SG's in any way.

Perhaps, I was out that day.

-------

I thought your comment from this morning was funny too.

"What do you have against nuts?"  Laughing

One of the SG was in the same jail as Joran. Down the row. Mentioned crying in the cell. Maybe for Mommy. Or his pookie.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: November 29, 2006, 11:19:55 PM »

yes, carnut...

LOL

-------

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: November 29, 2006, 11:20:36 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Wasn't Guido's father the head of a political party where no one voted for them. Then he went to work in a bank ? After Oduber got in ?

Wever is as common a name as Croes and Oduber.  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: November 29, 2006, 11:23:57 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

Do we know exactly when Carlo got spooked about his meeting with Janssen?

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:04 pm
The wire has been shaken. The bird has left.

Very interesting question.  IIRC, Paulus was released around the 26th.  Didn't Joran refuse to give a statement around that time b/c he had to talk to his lawyer so that he wouldn't contradict what his Father said?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: November 29, 2006, 11:24:24 PM »

But I do remember Jossy mentioning it. Don't think I am mistaken. Not Booshi. Booshi, is an Aruban. Guido is Dutch. Tyler probably has it. She has everything. But, does it matter ?
KJ . Ben Vocking, Bob Witt, PVDSloot.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: November 29, 2006, 11:24:30 PM »

Who has the power in Aruba?  It would be the Sloots...they are the ones that are guilty, yet the ENTIRE island has catered to their every wish.  If the power did not lie at their feet, then Joran would be toast.   PVDS knows all the secrets of everyone else on Aruba and he's kept meticulous notes and those in authority fear what he knows and how it can be used.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: November 29, 2006, 11:24:55 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have a question.  What could Carlo possibly be talking to the SG about?  Was he delivering a message to them??   Shocked

The hall monitor knows, Colombo knows, but SandraK does not know. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #668 on: November 29, 2006, 11:25:36 PM »

Luv the "Lover Lips" on the Louse!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 29, 2006, 11:26:03 PM »

yes, carnut...

LOL

-------

Well, wasn't sure I liked your insulting my ethnic heritage.

Of course my response was facetious, think we can all see that JVDS pretty much could do what he wanted, whether it was actual physical contact and conversation or thru intermediarys.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: November 29, 2006, 11:26:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Sue"
Question Question????

This hearing tomorrow is it to request release of just the kalpoes
or all 3 boys???

Depends upon who you ask.   Medleyrelay seems fairly certain it's all 3.  I've never seen anything official that includes Joran though.

Has she been playing that swimming to and fro again. Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: November 29, 2006, 11:26:44 PM »

I have a question.  What could Carlo possibly be talking to the SG about?  Was he delivering a message to them??   Shocked

Yeah, S.T.F.U. or else.

Naw, if Carlo actually did talk to the SG's, I'll bet it was to help confirm his own suspicions that JVDS was really the perp by assuring himself that the SG's weren't really involved.

Your first reply was the bingo. This one is the gong.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #672 on: November 29, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »

yes, carnut...

LOL

-------

One of the SG was in the same jail as Joran. Down the row. Mentioned crying in the cell. Maybe for Mommy. Or his pookie.

Thanks, Kat Gram....

He reminds me of Linus and his Blankie.

Big galumphin 225 pound, 6 ft 5 oaf. WAHHHHHH!!!!

Who said big boys don't cry, huh? Smile

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 29, 2006, 11:27:38 PM »

But I do remember Jossy mentioning it. Don't think I am mistaken. Not Booshi. Booshi, is an Aruban. Guido is Dutch. Tyler probably has it. She has everything. But, does it matter ?
KJ . Ben Vocking, Bob Witt, PVDSloot.

He doesn't look Aruban to me but you may be right.  I am going by what Scubajap said and we know she is less than reliable.  Buschi is just his nickname and not on his birth certificate.

And he is some how connected with the landfill as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 29, 2006, 11:27:53 PM »

Who has the power in Aruba?  It would be the Sloots...they are the ones that are guilty, yet the ENTIRE island has catered to their every wish.  If the power did not lie at their feet, then Joran would be toast.   PVDS knows all the secrets of everyone else on Aruba and he's kept meticulous notes and those in authority fear what he knows and how it can be used.

Yep. it has to be that. What else could it be ? One dirty hand washes the other. But, who could have forseen the determination of people ? And the family. Guess the family was expected to give up and go home and they just party on on the TOILET Island.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 29, 2006, 11:27:54 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
I'm just going to take a stab here, but my gut feeling is that Aruba and the handful of crooked Dutch that are in control are going to release the Kalpoe's and eventually Kid-Rapist.  I really think those that are in control don't care about the future of Aruba, they are there to milk off the criminal activity that sustains the island and they are a little smarter and in control.  
If the bubble ever bursts, no skin off their backs, they just run back to Holland and pick up where they left off.  
The puppets that are 'supposedly' in charge just rant on and on about how they just need to pump more advertising dollars into the market to bring the economy back to normal.

Many teepees will fall.  Cool

Remember when Dilbert or Dilbart or whatever his name is, was in NY back in the winter.......... Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink  making connections with Taco and relaying medleys...... Wink  Wink  Wink

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: November 29, 2006, 11:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[
Ah yes, aruban history books with a chapter on the Great VDS Scandal or The Great VDS Depression.

So are you saying you think it better to just pi$$ and moan and not even try to name names or point fingers?    Since we know we can't count on any of these people actually getting anything like the jail time they deserve, we should just do nothing so that things get back to normal more quickly for Aruba?

Huh? Didn't think I was saying any such thing.

Thought I was agreeing with your statement of the VDS's being a major cause of aruba's financial decline.

Unfortunately if anything is actually written in an aruban history book it will be blaming Nat.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: November 29, 2006, 11:28:43 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "blah"
well the 1st line discredits the whole thing for me as it was impossible for Joran to have been picked up at 11:00 at McDonalds.

Remember, right at the very first we heard that Paulus told Beth : " I picked THEM up at 4 a.m." And then several days later, after having scrutinized, he changed it to 11 p.m.

And only the SG's saw him?????

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: November 29, 2006, 11:29:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "robots"
devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

This is what I think too.

I forgot who is father was.  I thought he worked for the government.  Anna knows who he is.

Dr. Bushi Wever.  He is the Minister of Something or Other like Health and Human Resources might be in this country but I don't know his official title.

He is the one Jossy claims was stiffing the bars in Venezuela, too.  Rather nice looking man for Aruba and has his photo in the newspapers often.

I think this is him.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 29, 2006, 11:31:01 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

The hall monitor knows, Colombo knows, but SandraK does not know. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.