June 15, 2024, 08:03:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114703 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2006, 09:38:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Leslie"
I heard that I was being talked about by SandraK at FOB, so I went over and had a look-see.  Sandra seems to believe that I am Get-a-Grip and belong to secret forums - I am not and I don't.

I have never met Sandra K and I often thought she was a teenager, rather wild and rambling, making up stuff as she went, trying her black poetry she copied from songs here, and then unbeknownst to SandraK, I saw a picture of her, in fact, several pictures of her.  Omiomiomi.  Not what I had expected at all and I was rather disappointed, because I was thinking young, vivacious blond, full of idealism and creativity, making up things as she goes, finding her way in the world and then  I saw this very matronly, slightly obtunded looking dreary person.  I do not believe she has a grip.

Humm, was one of those pics the parking/car lot with the family?

All the kids in the car business?

Or am I thinking of someone else?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2006, 09:38:49 PM »

Tyler ~  Laughing  Laughing You've left me with quite an image.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2006, 09:39:07 PM »

Certain people need to LAY off the

Crack PIPE

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil [/b]

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2006, 09:39:45 PM »

Goodnight None.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2006, 09:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Heh, heh, I remember Greta's coverage of the 'runaway bride' episode made her look just a bit like some former Geraldo exposes'.

Was it the "Runaway Bride" or "Nancy Pelosi?" Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Nancy Pelosi? Unoh  you musta been watching a Greta I haven't seen.

Again, yes Anna I actually stopped watching Greta soon after the nightly coverage of Nat stopped. You might say I semi stopped even earlier because I would switch channels as soon as Joe T. would be introduced.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2006, 09:42:23 PM »

I think BETH may be on Greta again in a few minutes.  We need to check and see.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2006, 09:42:27 PM »

GRETA is a LOAD

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2006, 09:42:34 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The stupidist thing I ever read over there was whne they counted how much underwear Natalee brought to Aruba with her. That was 'proof"
of the intent to run away. The only flaw in their arguement was that, the underwear was still in Aruba !  But they didn't get that far. Instead, they discussed how much undies a normal person would pack for a four day trip. LOL Laughing  Laughing

I would love to see them analyze my packing methods. I'm so lazy about packing that I don't even bother to count things. I just do a load of laundry and throw all the undies in the suitcase straight out of the dryer. I could end up on a 4 day trip with 12 pairs of underwear.  Laughing

BT, I always pack at least that many pairs for four days!  I might not have that many changes of clothing, but I want my unders to be clean, should I have a wreck or die or something.  My grandmother warned me about dying with dirty underwear on and now I am obsessed about that. Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2006, 09:42:46 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I heard that I was being talked about by SandraK at FOB, so I went over and had a look-see.  Sandra seems to believe that I am Get-a-Grip and belong to secret forums - I am not and I don't.

I have never met Sandra K and I often thought she was a teenager, rather wild and rambling, making up stuff as she went, trying her black poetry she copied from songs here, and then unbeknownst to SandraK, I saw a picture of her, in fact, several pictures of her.  Omiomiomi.  Not what I had expected at all and I was rather disappointed, because I was thinking young, vivacious blond, full of idealism and creativity, making up things as she goes, finding her way in the world and then  I saw this very matronly, slightly obtunded looking dreary person.  I do not believe she has a grip.

Humm, was one of those pics the parking/car lot with the family?

All the kids in the car business?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

I was wondering the same thing.  Wink
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2006, 09:44:43 PM »

The stupidist thing I ever read over there was whne they counted how much underwear Natalee brought to Aruba with her. That was 'proof"
of the intent to run away. The only flaw in their arguement was that, the underwear was still in Aruba !  But they didn't get that far. Instead, they discussed how much undies a normal person would pack for a four day trip. LOL Laughing  Laughing

I would love to see them analyze my packing methods. I'm so lazy about packing that I don't even bother to count things. I just do a load of laundry and throw all the undies in the suitcase straight out of the dryer. I could end up on a 4 day trip with 12 pairs of underwear.  Laughing

BT, I always pack at least that many pairs for four days!  I might not have that many changes of clothing, but I want my unders to be clean, should I have a wreck or die or something.  My grandmother warned me about dying with dirty underwear on and now I am obsessed about that. Laughing  Laughing

LOL... me too ladies, my ex-husband once accused me of meeting a secret lover when I went on a weekend trip with my sister and neices due to the amount of underwear I had packed in my bag.... what a loser he was  Rolling Eyes

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2006, 09:45:28 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

LOL... me too ladies, my ex-husband once accused me of meeting a secret lover when I went on a weekend trip with my sister and neices due to the amount of underwear I had packed in my bag.... what a loser he was  Rolling Eyes

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2006, 09:45:45 PM »

Tyler! We must be related! I always got that same warning too. Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2006, 09:45:58 PM »

If you can stand it, turn on GRETA in a couple minutes.  I think Beth will be on again.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2006, 09:48:41 PM »

Kat_Gram:  I am not saying this is Joran's eBay account
http://tinyurl.com/yauavm
but the name King Dingiling is what interested me, because of the spelling and the fact that Freddy entitled a picture of Joran that.  I suppose anyone who calls himself King Dingiling is going to be buying soft handcuffs, a phony doctor's outfit, etc.

Carnut:  We always have the referendum in Quebec asking if we want to remain in Canada while the rest of the country holds it's breath.  Even though the only people allowed to make that decision are residents of the province and not all the land owners (many people who live in other provinces who still have family homes here) the majority votes to stay in Canada.  If the vote were nationwide; Quebec would be independant -so fast - as the rest of Canada is fed up with our complaints and issues.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2006, 09:49:57 PM »

Widgey, I you are still here am sending out a big hug to those precious girls! Glad to see you on here and glad to hear that all is going well!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2006, 09:51:00 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Widgey, I you are still here am sending out a big hug to those precious girls! Glad to see you on here and glad to hear that all is going well!!!

ooopsie....If you are still here..... Embarassed  Rolling Eyes

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »

I always just stuff as much stuff like that as I can in the bag.
I went thru customs one time and the nice man asked what I bought when I was away . Just underwear ! He says ? Yes !  I said just underwear ! Wanna see it ?
I got waved thru.
I was going to go in the suitcase and show him, but he was too shy  !
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2006, 10:00:34 PM »

Heh, heh, I remember Greta's coverage of the 'runaway bride' episode made her look just a bit like some former Geraldo exposes'.

Was it the "Runaway Bride" or "Nancy Pelosi?" Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Nancy Pelosi? Unoh  you musta been watching a Greta I haven't seen.

Again, yes Anna I actually stopped watching Greta soon after the nightly coverage of Nat stopped. You might say I semi stopped even earlier because I would switch channels as soon as Joe T. would be introduced.

No, Nancy Pelosi looks like the "Runaway Bride," with the big eyes!!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2006, 10:02:56 PM »

No, Carnut, the pictures I saw were not from the Internet.   Wink

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2006, 10:04:08 PM »

I didn't get home from work tonight until 8:15, so I'm trying to catch the local weather forecast instead of watching Greta. Do we know yet if Beth is on? TY

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.