June 15, 2024, 05:28:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 114677 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #940 on: November 30, 2006, 12:54:30 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: November 30, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »

Joe Mammana offers rewards for the arrest and conviction in various cases.  There have been no convictions in the cases in question.  Didn't you listen to his interview on Dana's radio show?

I believe the suspects in those cases have been released without trial although there was an indictment.  Anyone could be arrested but it is a conviction that counts.  In fact if someone wanted to scam a reward, they could arrange for someone to be arrested and released and split the reward if it were given out without convictions.

Shocked

Joe said he would still pay in those cases if there were convictions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: November 30, 2006, 01:25:29 PM »

Hey monkeys...

this is what I read about Joe M in the article about him being arrested for having a gun in his nightstand. I don't blame him for having a gun, because as None said, he is a target...

Here is what Joe says Crime Stoppers:

Mammana said Crime Stoppers knew he pays reward money only when an arrest results in a conviction. He also said the group forged his name on a contract.

Have a great day...Gotta get back to work!!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #943 on: November 30, 2006, 01:26:11 PM »

FOX - GRETA JORAN INTERVIEW 3/2006

At some point you and Natalee separated according to you is that right?  

Joran van der Sloot:  Yes.  

Interviewer:  How did that come about?  

Joran van der Sloot:  Well, I mean I had... I had to go to school the next day. I was close to my exams to do my final exams and, you know, the bus was picking me up at six forty a m I mean I had to go home and I didn't want my dad to go into my room and see I'm not there or anything like that, so I mean I had to go home. So, yes, at one point I told her, you know, it's time to go back to your hotel and she was just like, "No, let's stay here. Let's look at the stars."

JORAN 6/14/2005 ALE STATEMENT

After that we walked in the direction of Fisherman's Huts/ On the way there I told Natalee that the stars were beautiful. Natalee told me that there were no stars.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: November 30, 2006, 01:27:57 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  No stars!?!?!?

Interesting catch Carpe!

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: November 30, 2006, 01:28:32 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "Anna"
Did ya'll see the Corruption and Collusion thread Klaas posted last night?

Lalas - it seems Gabe was an integral member. If he authored any other posts, he was not wearing a white hat.

Gabe Leo posted on the FP within the last week.  I wondered why those of you who think he is Shango didn't run over there and at least ask him.

I saw it and it made me think they might be right. Who knows.

Makes me think no way is he Shango but if I thought that he were and had all the answers to everything, I'd at least respond to his posting.  Don't think anyone even acknowledged that he did post.  Doesn't sound a thing like Shango, in fact holds totally opposite points of view.

But here is this person with all the answers still posting among us and no one even speaks to him.  That's just odd to me.  And he doesn't seem to know any more than the rest of us, either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: November 30, 2006, 01:29:22 PM »

difficult to see the stars when you are being raped and beaten
in a bedroom on a mattress that is on the floor  Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: November 30, 2006, 01:30:56 PM »

where is INFO BABE..??

er ahh uhh i mean where is Klass ???

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: November 30, 2006, 01:31:58 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
where is INFO BABE..??

Cool

Teaching her class, robots.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: November 30, 2006, 01:32:54 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
where is INFO BABE..??

Cool

ohhhhhhhhhh  thats right
teaching the Klass

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

thanks

- A Horse's Tale
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: November 30, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: November 30, 2006, 01:39:24 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Check out this info niblet:

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad
wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor,

because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Joran's father said to us, see boys what kind of problems this had caused. Then he asked us what we had learned from this. I answered, never offer someone a ride. Joran agreed with me. It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door. Joran had also said that he had to go to school later. His father had also asked him what time he had to go to school. I didn't hear what answer Joran gave his father. I said my goodbyes and drove home. I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera.

???

Did you see the photo Klaas posted in the last couple of days of the mattress?  It is more like a kindergarten nap mat except bigger, not like a real mattress at all.  

Strange it was on the floor.  Does Joran sleep on it on the floor or what?  Was it on the floor for another reason?  If Joran had all these sleep overs that Anita says, does that mean they slept on the floor, too?  On the concrete or on the mattress or what?

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: November 30, 2006, 01:40:27 PM »

where is INFO BABE..??

Cool

Hey 2njSONS MOM!  Laughing  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: November 30, 2006, 01:40:56 PM »

Especially if you are drugged and unconscious.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: November 30, 2006, 01:44:47 PM »

I believe Joe Mammana is married.  G Gordon Liddy says as a convicted felon that he, G Gordon, cannot own a gun but that Mrs. Liddy has quite an extensive collection.

So I wonder if Joe owns the gun or if it belongs to his wife.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: November 30, 2006, 01:54:24 PM »

Something about the court appearance today I don't understand.  Since it is a murder investigation it can be reopened at any time with no statute of limitations, right?  So basically having the status as suspect lifted does not change anything much does it?

It's not as though we are going to suddenly forget about them so the reason must be something else.  Maybe they don't want to have to list it on things like job applications or college entrance exams, things that might ask if you are involved in any ongoing criminal investigations?

Like maybe getting them off the list watched in airports, etc.  Remember Joran being detained by customs when he flew into NY?  Because otherwise, I can't see that it does anything.

I also find it hard to believe the lawyers are asking KJ to make the case STRONGER so she can take it to court??  That must be some sort of translation error

So if K2 are released as suspects, what does it really mean or what does it change .  I don't understand their system.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #956 on: November 30, 2006, 02:05:06 PM »

Something about the court appearance today I don't understand.  Since it is a murder investigation it can be reopened at any time with no statute of limitations, right?  So basically having the status as suspect lifted does not change anything much does it?.....

Anna:  If I remember correctly, we were told at the beginning that on Aruba the Statute of Limitations is only two years.  It is here in the U.S. where there is no statute of limitations on murder.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: November 30, 2006, 02:05:58 PM »

Something about the court appearance today I don't understand.  Since it is a murder investigation it can be reopened at any time with no statute of limitations, right?  So basically having the status as suspect lifted does not change anything much does it?
It's not as though we are going to suddenly forget about them so the reason must be something else.  Maybe they don't want to have to list it on things like job applications or college entrance exams, things that might ask if you are involved in any ongoing criminal investigations?

Like maybe getting them off the list watched in airports, etc.  Remember Joran being detained by customs when he flew into NY?  Because otherwise, I can't see that it does anything.

I also find it hard to believe the lawyers are asking KJ to make the case STRONGER so she can take it to court??  That must be some sort of translation error

So if K2 are released as suspects, what does it really mean or what does it change .  I don't understand their system.   Confused

You know Anna, I have tried to get a clear answer to that question from the beginning of this whole mess. I know there is no statute of limitations on murder in this Country.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: November 30, 2006, 02:06:28 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
where is INFO BABE..??

Cool

Hey 2njSONS MOM!  Laughing  Laughing

Ciao, Jacquelina.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: November 30, 2006, 02:06:39 PM »

I really thought the plane would have another flat tire. I'm very surprised the judge showed up.

On the optimistic side, maybe the judge will do the right thing for fear of coming under the gaze of scrutinizing eyes.  Rolling Eyes

so far so good i think....MJ is off suspect list..

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.