April 26, 2024, 11:23:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251781 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2009, 01:37:05 AM »

Hi, monkeys. I keep thinking and thinking about the autopsy report because I just know there is a lot in there that is NOT being said that is perhaps pointing to clues about Caylee's death. I keep feeling like there is a lot more to the story that we are going to learn later. And then, suddenly, it occurred to me that there is one big thing NOT being said in the autopsy report, and it has to do with injuries LEADING TO or OCCURRING AROUND THE TIME OF death.

To explain, the autopsy report clearly says that there is no evidence of antemorterm trauma to the bones and skull. Well, technically, ANTEmortem is an injury sustained before death that actually shows some signs of healing -- for example, it could have occurred any time during one's life, and some sign of healing is always noted. What the report DOESN'T say is that no "PERImortem" injury is found on the skull. Perimortem refers to something that occurs approximately AT THE TIME of death and/or actually possibly leading to the death. In this way, Caylee's skull actually could have been fractured and we wouldn't even know it from the way the autopsy report is worded, because it DOES NOT say that it has ruled out perimortem trauma AT ALL. Perimortem trauma is very possible -- it has not been ruled out by at least the reports we have seen.

I don't even want to think about what could have actually happened . . .

I just wanted to clarify that I'm specifically talking about Caylee's SKULL -- and not her bones. When the autopsy report is discussing her skull specifically, it just keeps saying, "no antemortem trauma"; it's only when the topic is her bones or "skeletal remains" that it says "no perimortem trauma."

ooooooooooo wow!  Good point!! 

Poor Caylee.   

One thing is true, great care seems to have been taken in the wording of the portion of the autopsy that was made public. 

I do know that in at least one other case, what was released from that autopsy was worded very carefully so as not to cause the public to be upset.    

The way I feel about all that, is ... just give us the facts, don't hide anything behind fancy words, let the chips fall where they may.  If the factual info causes an uproar in the community, well.. that seems to be part of the consequences for the one who did the crime.  IMO.   

Seems to me, that carefully wording the autopsy, or anything else in the case, is simply protecting the perpetrator.  Not the victim or the feelings of the victims family, or of the public, as may be the original intent.   Protecting the perp does nothing toward bringing justice.  IMO

Sigh.  Guess I'd fit right in back in the old old west, where getting a rope brought swift justice.   Seems that in this modern day, the victim/family/friends are shoved aside so that the perp and info relating to the case can be protected at all costs.  Just my opinion. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2009, 05:27:09 AM »

Is this the guy?  I've wondered about him from the beginning.  Very fishy! >{{}}>

Who was Patrick Bourgeois, the first visitor Casey had in jail on July 24, 2008, 9am?  He mentioned he went to school with Casey but she barely acted like she remembered him.  He mentioned "Mike Walker said to say hi" and she acted like she remembered that name.   He also said "he would write to Casey",  if you watch and listen to his video. It struck me as kind of bizarre that he showed up saying we support you and if you want to talk, are here, when she barely remembered him!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2009, 06:21:24 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2009, 06:26:52 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Tony at WS said no one has a copy of the original agreement.Not Tony,not LP,not Tracy nor Rob Dick.

Does Tracy and Rob work for Tony or LP because I was under the impression that they worked for LP but in the latest media articles media states they work for Tony?

Have a good day you all.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2009, 07:53:23 AM »

Lenny says in video #2 that the form he and Tony signed for Baez contained an agreement not to make money off the case and not to write a book.........

But, but, but....Tony is going to write a book  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2009, 07:55:09 AM »

Thanks for posting these, Klaas.

He says, "The Anthonys have NEVER lied to me?"

Huh?!?!

That gets the    from me too.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2009, 08:17:37 AM »

Is this the guy?  I've wondered about him from the beginning.  Very fishy! >{{}}>

Who was Patrick Bourgeois, the first visitor Casey had in jail on July 24, 2008, 9am?  He mentioned he went to school with Casey but she barely acted like she remembered him.  He mentioned "Mike Walker said to say hi" and she acted like she remembered that name.   He also said "he would write to Casey",  if you watch and listen to his video. It struck me as kind of bizarre that he showed up saying we support you and if you want to talk, are here, when she barely remembered him!

there is a reporter named Mike Walker who works for the National Enquirer...do you think that is the same Mike Walker that he is mentioning? would make sense to me...trying to get a story....He is on JVM and NG once in awhile...

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2009, 08:20:41 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20535221/detail.html
Bondsmen: I Wasn't Working For Anthony's Attorney
Tony Padilla Says He Wasn't Part Of Defense Team

POSTED: 4:06 pm EDT August 24, 2009
UPDATED: 5:30 pm EDT August 24, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The California bail bondsmen who got Casey Anthony out of jail last August said he did not work for Anthony's attorney.

Anthony is currently in the Orange County jail awaiting trial on murder charges in the death of her daughter Caylee.

Attorney Jose Baez has argued that anything Anthony told Tony Padilla or his employees is protected by attorney-client privilege and therefore should not be used in her trial. Padilla, however, said that he was not working for Baez and that Baez did not want him to work for him.

"As far as signing any paperwork to be part of the defense team, I never signed anything like that," Padilla said. "Jose was very adamant. He did not want any of us at all working for him."

Padilla's team, including his flamboyant uncle bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, spent nine days guarding Anthony and their $500,000 investment. Their testimony could help the state argue that Anthony was already emotionally detached from her missing daughter.
"At moments she seemed very concerned about her daughter being gone, but other times she wanted to create an upbeat and festive atmosphere," Padilla said.

Padilla said Anthony never confessed anything to him, but that his employee, Tracy McLaughlin, was in close company with Anthony and had insight into her mindset.

"When the time comes I'm sure Tracy's going to shed a lot of light on what kind of person Casey is," he said.
Attorney: Baez Could Use Searchers To Create Doubt

A defense attorney WESH 2 has been consulting said Baez may be able to create reasonable doubt by finding searchers who were in the area where Caylee's remains were found before they were located and didn't see anything. Then, he said, the state will have to counter with experts on the plants found growing in and around those remains.

Judge Stan Strickland said on Friday that he is inclined to give Anthony's defense access to records of Texas Equusearch volunteers who searched for Caylee near the area where her remains were later found.

Hornsby says those searchers could go a long way toward creating reasonable doubt in the minds of jurors.

The state, however, already has testimony from a botanist who told them that based on root growth around the remains, they had to have been there at least four months, which counteracts Anthony's claim she could not have put them there because she was in jail at the time.

But Hornsby said the plant science is not a slam dunk and jurors could be more inclined to believe searchers who said they didn't see anything.
  GOOD MORNING--I have to say the way Caylee was found always bother me--lets face it  something is not right there--having said that KC killed Caylee  -with all the other evidence it should be a slam dunk- but look at OJ -lets just hope we dont get a jury like that-In my mind  OJ jury was a gathering of the 12 most stupid people
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2009, 08:30:18 AM »

Thanks for posting these, Klaas.

He says, "The Anthonys have NEVER lied to me?"

Huh?!?!

Then they :: must have never spoken a word to him-

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2009, 08:34:37 AM »

Hi all! 

Been awhile since I've posted in here, but have been reading and staying caught up as much as possible. 

Dunno how many of you believe in "forensic astrology", not sure how much even I believe in it.... and yet.... I do find it to be strangly fascinating at times, oddly accurate at times too.  I like reading back on cases after a period of time has gone by, just to see what a forensic astrologer has said, how close s/he may have come. 

Anyhoo.... I checked out the following site (link below) to see what this one said about Caylee, and hmmmm.. interesting!  It's a long read, with an update at the top of the page.  At the link, might want to scroll down and read the first part first, then the update.  Whatever floats ya boat.   

Most interesting to me is that this person places A MAN with Casey and Caylee.  That perhaps Caylee died at the hands of this man, rather than Casey.  It's supposedly seen in "the charts". 

And *IF* that is true, could be why it seems that Casey has from the start been protecting someone else.  And maybe why her nightmare defense team seems so sure she didn't do it.  Would love to know who they are planning to throw under the bus. 

(insert bus pic here...  lol) 

Question is... who would be so important to Casey that she would willingly sit in jail for so long without already throwing em under the bus?  Seems to me that the only important person to Casey is.. Casey herself.  JMO.

What if.......................  What if someone else did cloroform Caylee, for whatever reason, and accidentally gave her too much, which resulted in her eventual death? 

I dunno what to think about all that.  Am still thinking that Casey either participated in Caylee's death, or knows exactly what happened.  And I do believe that Casey disposed of Caylee's body, with or without help. 

It will be interesting to see what LE may know that they aren't telling yet. 

Is it known why Lee got immunity?  Am thinking I was offline when that was found out.  grrrr. 

Anyhoo... here's the link to the forensic astrology on Caylee:

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/search?q=caylee

**please don't shoot the messenger!!  just some thoughts.... **   

there isnt a person in the world KC would protect-KC cares for only KC
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2009, 08:40:28 AM »

Now that I know that Tony is considering writing a book, all this is making sense  What is he all going to write about?
  the Mac and Cheese KC made for him-why does this case  turn people into nut cases-a bail bond men-now he is a star-turns on his uncle-and thinks the ants never lied to him I dont care about anything the way Jose is going KC will die of old age before this goes to trial
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2009, 08:45:22 AM »

quoted cherjers
there isnt a person in the world KC would protect-KC cares for only KC

I agree with this! she would never ever cover for someone else.....
she is the one who murdered who own daughter imo...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2009, 09:12:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

This is Kathy Reichs, she is the anthropologist that the defense has hired and who will testify at Casey's trial. I just saw the very end of an interview with her on the Today Show. She said what happened to Caylee was horrible and she will be in court  to tell what was found with Caylee's bones.

I watch the tv program called "BONES" all the time and it is based off of Kathy. I did not know this, I found that info online. In the program the main character is a genius and she seeks the truth to what causes peoples death. I hope Kathy is truly like this tv character as she stops at nothing to find the truth.

Google her and see what you can find but here are a couple of links I found to get you started.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/oct/26/1

http://www.hbo.com/autopsy/forensic/qa_with_kathy_reichs.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »

Thanks Tupelo.
Bones is a great show. 

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2009, 09:22:44 AM »

He's back, Tony is posting away on WS. He is considering writing a book 

Oh my goodness ....      It never ends.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2009, 09:23:54 AM »

He's back, Tony is posting away on WS. He is considering writing a book 

Now there's a big surprise!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2009, 09:30:59 AM »

Kathy Reichs is on book tour in new York today.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »

Well I don't know how to bring quotes over from another site, but this is what TP had to say over on WS...

Someone asks the question- "I was just listening to your Uncle on the radio"- he responds-

On that Levi show? What a croc!! Everybody needs to understand something here , Lenny was only with Casey during the ride home from the jail (20mins) and at the house on Friday for 3 minutes. All that stuff he talks about is speculation. JB wouldn't let Lenny close to Casey.

Does anyone tell the truth? Who are you supposed to believe?

I think uncle & nephew blabbermouths ought to keep their mouths shut until they get in court - if they get in court.   They're as gossipy old maids.   I don't think this helps matters at all.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2009, 09:34:38 AM »

Blink had said she was working on trying to get Tony P to come over to BOC.  I hope she can work something ut.  Because we have a lot of questions for him

As far as LP goes..even though he didn't talk to Casey for very long..remember Rob and Tracey were with Casey almost constantly.  I think he knows just about what they know because when Tracey was in the house I think she was probably wired.so they could hear everything going on inside the house. I just don't think LP would have let Tracey stay alone with that nutty family wothout a wire..so they could dash in if they had to in a moments notice to protect Tracey.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2009, 09:37:57 AM »

Now that I know that Tony is considering writing a book, all this is making sense  What is he all going to write about?

His blogging experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.