April 27, 2024, 12:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251805 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: August 31, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »

Tupelo,remember William Hung from American Idol?I can't get that song out of my head since I heard Mark Williams talking about the screen door.   Monkey Devil!
O/T but I couldn't help myself. I'll be good from now on, promise.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RrLQUN8UJg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9RrLQUN8UJg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: August 31, 2009, 10:53:00 AM »

Cece....    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: August 31, 2009, 11:27:41 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

While waiting for new docs, here's a tribute to Kathi Belich from "Justfoolinaround2" on youtube:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WK9bQkiIK4w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WK9bQkiIK4w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>
Oh, Cece--that was terrific!  I hope someone sent that to Kathi.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1023 on: August 31, 2009, 11:30:38 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

While waiting for new docs, here's a tribute to Kathi Belich from "Justfoolinaround2" on youtube:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WK9bQkiIK4w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/WK9bQkiIK4w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1024 on: August 31, 2009, 11:38:51 AM »

Tupelo,remember William Hung from American Idol?I can't get that song out of my head since I heard Mark Williams talking about the screen door.   Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9RrLQUN8UJg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9RrLQUN8UJg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Do you KNOW how long I worked to get that song OUT of my head back when William Hung first happened? It's worse than "It's a Small World!"

I've been ambushed! On a Monday, no less!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: August 31, 2009, 11:40:21 AM »

The reason you cannot see the water in the arial shots is because the tops of the trees and the foilage and palmettos are covering it from the air. Because it is very lush and thick from water being there. I hope to God he has some ground level videos and pictures to show the area also, because most people not familiar with Florida terain will think the same thing. Not everyone that lives in Florida understands the swamp and marshy areeas.  JMO

Good Morning Monks..old  and new! As usual on Monday morning I am reading to get caught up.  I am betting there are ground shots!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: August 31, 2009, 11:43:13 AM »

This was posted on another forum re: Judge Evans. Again I go hmmmm......

Judge Robert Evans Florida 9th judicial circuit is a family court judge...

These materials were originally developed to accompany the following event: What Family Court Judges Want You to Know, held in November 2008 in Orlando, FL., authored by the faculty.

Program Description

Even experienced family law practitioners encounter emotional family law disputes that can be painful and difficult experiences for clients. As an attorney, you need to be able to plead your client's position in a persuasive manner, yet cover all the bases and give the decision-maker the facts needed to make an informed, fair decision. Order today to obtain practical suggestions for enhancing your courtroom performance and effectively acting on behalf of your clients.

Course Content

1. Contested Custody Matters
  2. Child Support
  3. Finances and Property Division Issues
  4. Trial Practice Tips In Family Court
  5. In The Best Interest Of The Child
  6. Domestic Violence

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: August 31, 2009, 11:44:55 AM »

IMO, there's a VERY interesting argument coming up on the "murder" charge. Apparently Lyons will argue it. She's looking for how the State will prove murder over illegal disposition of a body, IMO. She'll carry the scenario of Caylee having an accident and ask "What proves otherwise?"

There's the duct tape, and the computer searches for methods of murder, but she'll zero in the lack of forensics to prove murder, IMO.

CBB   I am very interested to read this brief as well.  And I agree that the lack of forensics to prove murder will be a major part of her argument. However, I hope there is still a lot of forensics that they/we haven't seen yet that will blow a big hole in her argument!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: August 31, 2009, 11:47:05 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

Oh, Cece--that was terrific!  I hope someone sent that to Kathi.

That is great, I just emailed it to her..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: August 31, 2009, 11:47:31 AM »

IMO, there's a VERY interesting argument coming up on the "murder" charge. Apparently Lyons will argue it. She's looking for how the State will prove murder over illegal disposition of a body, IMO. She'll carry the scenario of Caylee having an accident and ask "What proves otherwise?"

There's the duct tape, and the computer searches for methods of murder, but she'll zero in the lack of forensics to prove murder, IMO.

She'll argue, but the 31 days of not saying anything, the pics at Fusians dirty dancing the Friday night after Caylee's death with a HUGE grin on her toothy face, (I would love to know what Tony saw on her legs when she took those ugly black go-go boots off that night when they got back to his apt), and the "La Vita Loca" tatoo on her shoulder will all be hard to overcome. "Ugly coping" doesn't cut it with most senseble people. I am beginning to have my doubts they will be able to find twelve senseble people in Florida for a jury.

I respectfully disagree...I have NO doubt they will find MANY sensible and intelligent people in Florida!!  We have seen a lot of crazies in this case....but we have also seen a lot of GOOD people!  And I do believe the GOOD people outweigh all others.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: August 31, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »

She'll argue, but the 31 days of not saying anything, the pics at Fusians dirty dancing the Friday night after Caylee's death with a HUGE grin on her toothy face, (I would love to know what Tony saw on her legs when she took those ugly black go-go boots off that night when they got back to his apt), and the "La Vita Loca" tatoo on her shoulder will all be hard to overcome. "Ugly coping" doesn't cut it with most senseble people. I am beginning to have my doubts they will be able to find twelve senseble people in Florida for a jury.
I have my doubts with a group of twelve people in any state, when it comes to a high profile case, I worry about one having an agenda. And my other big fear is the twelve people understanding the judge's instructions, because frankly they can be hard to understand, and really understanding what reasonable doubt means.

Hi nrcg...even though Strickland is kinda on my chit list still I have a feeling he will be very clear when giving his instructions to the jury.  But I too do have some concerns about a jury member having an agenda or fall in the crazies category!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: August 31, 2009, 11:51:28 AM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!

As usual I missed it, but will keep reading hoping for a recap!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: August 31, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »

In which case there has never been a defendant in the history of the world who tried with more diligence to cover up an "accident." Nor has their been a defendant with more jubilation and celebration (Think partying at Fusion, tattoo,spending spree) over an "accident." Give it up,Lyons. That won't play, even in Orlando or any other city in Florida you wish to be your new venue.

Robin Sax had a good theory about the SA putting the DP back on the table. Most likely something the angel of death row can't refute.......

snipped

Originally, the state attorney's office had said "it is not in the best interest of the people of the State of Florida to pursue the death penalty." Prosecutors told a local Florida news station that they did not, at that time, have any aggravating circumstances.

So what changed? The reversal of the prosecution's position was probably not triggered by new evidence, says Robin Sax, a former Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney, "They've either confirmed or dispelled some of the other theories. Or found a 100% link to the crime."

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/04/casey_anthony_death_penalty_1.php#ixzz0PiKCuqQ6

thanks for the post...I sure hope Robin's theory is correct!  It sure makes sense!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: August 31, 2009, 11:56:32 AM »

Finally , when all this starts to worry you as to whether the State can prove the case without method of death/place/ conclusive evidence linking KC to the murder-  whether these so called hot shot lawyers can bamboozle a Jury-   keep in mind one thing....
SCOTT PETERSON IS NOW ON DEATH ROW!   No one believed him, although all the evidence was circumstantial too..

AMEN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: August 31, 2009, 12:01:12 PM »

Mark Williams intervied was great and he said some funny things...I loved his phrase "She banged like a screen door"   and every body that came around got  a little piece ( my words from his statement)      Get Mark and Danna got tickled 

ft9...I am merely reading it here and laughing my azz off!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1035 on: August 31, 2009, 12:04:11 PM »

Do you KNOW how long I worked to get that song OUT of my head back when William Hung first happened? It's worse than "It's a Small World!"

I've been ambushed! On a Monday, no less!

OMG how funny and true, now It's A Small World, will be going off in my head all day 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: August 31, 2009, 12:06:33 PM »

I have my doubts with a group of twelve people in any state, when it comes to a high profile case, I worry about one having an agenda. And my other big fear is the twelve people understanding the judge's instructions, because frankly they can be hard to understand, and really understanding what reasonable doubt means.

Hi nrcg...even though Strickland is kinda on my chit list still I have a feeling he will be very clear when giving his instructions to the jury.  But I too do have some concerns about a jury member having an agenda or fall in the crazies category!!
Scary, they need to put jury instructions in simple terms, for all trials, I believe the great majority of jurors do want to do the right thing, but I worry big time in these high profile cases.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1037 on: August 31, 2009, 12:09:47 PM »

Hi Miss Sunny! 

Oh, I don't doubt that CASEY'S GOING DOWN!!   

I just think that it will get a little dicey before it's over. There's one area that I'm positive the defense will spend whatever resources they need, and that's jury selection. I've heard the lawyers on OJ's defense team interviewed post trial, and the one thing they all agreed on was that the case hinged, and was won, on that single factor more than any other. So, even though I believe a guilty verdict will be realized, I do feel that the murder one (premeditated) charge is one of the most vulnerable to assault by the defense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: August 31, 2009, 12:13:12 PM »

CBB, we are on the same page, jury consultants no expensive will be spared. And I believe cases hinge on that big time.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: August 31, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

I love it!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.