April 27, 2024, 02:02:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251824 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: September 01, 2009, 05:37:55 PM »

I find it quite revealing that the Fla Bar does not say Baez is innocent of these complaints/charges- only that there was insufficient evidence.  It came down to a he said/she said situation... 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: September 01, 2009, 05:38:51 PM »

Where do these people come from?   
Ummmm.....my guess is from the defense. I guess this is supposed to raise reasonable doubt in some inane way. If he knew who did it, the name would be in the letter. An ex-boyfriend?  That screen door came in contact with half of Orlando.....where does one start?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: September 01, 2009, 05:57:23 PM »

Ummmm.....my guess is from the defense. I guess this is supposed to raise reasonable doubt in some inane way. If he knew who did it, the name would be in the letter. An ex-boyfriend?  That screen door came in contact with half of Orlando.....where does one start?   

Bang!!!   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: September 01, 2009, 05:59:17 PM »

I find it quite revealing that the Fla Bar does not say Baez is innocent of these complaints/charges- only that there was insufficient evidence.  It came down to a he said/she said situation... 

Yes,I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: September 01, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20667422/detail.html
Bar Clears Baez Of Ethics Complaint
Anthony's Defense Attorney Still Has 1 Active Complaint

POSTED: Tuesday, September 1, 2009
UPDATED: 4:34 pm EDT September 1, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida Bar has cleared Casey Anthony's defense attorney of an unethical behavior complaint.
Private investigator Dominic Casey claimed the Jose Baez told him last year that if he discovered Caylee Anthony's body, the investigator should immediately call Baez, instead of the authorities.

Caylee Anthony was reported missing in July 2008. Her remains were found in December by a meter reader.

The Florida Bar looked into Casey's complaint, but, after a four-month review, found no probable cause that Baez violated any ethics rules. The bar closed the complaint.

"I believe the Bar did as thorough of an investigation as they could possibly do, and fortunately the truth came out," Baez said.

Baez has always denied that such a conversation ever took place between himself and Casey. He said he has no idea why Casey would make the allegation.

"It's discouraging to hear your name thrown around like mud, especially when you worked so hard," Baez said.

While working for Baez, Casey searched the wooded area off Suburban Drive three times in the month before Caylee's body was found nearby.

Casey told detectives that Baez instructed him not to call 911 if he found a body. Judge Stan Strickland also forwarded the complaint to the bar.

Strickland is presiding over the murder trial against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death.

"My client has told me she's not guilty, and I'm working hard and doing everything as her legal counsel to put the state to its burden," Baez said.
Baez acknowledged that being the attorney of a high-profile case has made him the target of various allegations, none of which has been proven.

"I know what it's like to be accused of something you haven't done, so what it does is really motivate me to fight harder," Baez said.

Although Baez has been cleared on Casey's complaint, there is still an open bar complaint against the attorney.

The complaint involves Baez's relationship with his former spokesman, a man known as Todd Black, who sent out press releases on Baez's behalf. Black was later discovered to be a convicted felon.

It is not clear when the investigation into that complaint will be complete.

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: September 01, 2009, 06:18:41 PM »

Bang!!!   Monkey Devil!

Ladies - EXCELLENT USE OF THE SCREEN DOOR ANALOGY!!!!!!!!!!!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: September 01, 2009, 06:46:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20672110/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Jail said Tuesday that its re-emphasis on the ban for lawyers bringing personal letters into the jail has nothing to do with Casey Anthony's attorney.

Administrators have posted a sign strongly reminding lawyers visiting the facility that it is a felony to bring in contraband items, including personal letters.

Images | Special Section

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, confirmed that Baez has a standing policy of controlling letters going between Casey Anthony and her family. Conway said his clients are cut off from their daughter.

Conway said the Anthonys are breaking that agreement and will begin mailing letters directly to their daughter. Conway said that defense team member Andrea Lyon agrees that the Anthonys should be able to have a video visit with Casey Anthony.

Officials deny that it was Baez or his actions that prompted the jail's re-emphasis of the rules.

(continued)

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: September 01, 2009, 06:49:51 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-.html

Casey Anthony cut off from 'fed up' George, Cindy, WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Sep 1, 2009 6:09:46 PM

Casey Anthony is no longer getting any letters from her parents, and George and Cindy Anthony are fed up, WESH-Channel 2 reported today.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has controlled the correspondence between his client and her parents, Brad Conway, the attorney for the parents, told WESH's Bob Kealing.

But George and Cindy Anthony plan to start mailing letters to their daughter despite Baez, Conway said. "It's been terrible all along for them," Conway said. Andrea Lyon, the new defense attorney, says the parents should have a video visit with their daughter, Conway said.

Baez did not respond to WESH, Kealing said.

The WESH reporter called attention to a new sign at Orange County jail warning attorneys that personal letters are contraband, and said that policy was having "a ripple effect" on the Anthonys. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

On its Web site, WFTV-Channel 9 reported that a prison inmate with a history of mental problems has written another letter claiming he knows who killed toddler Caylee. The killer is not Casey Anthony but a "very close friend" of his, said Jerry Jackson, who is in Union Correctional Prison in Raiford.  Jackson is serving a 30-year sentence for crimes including armed burglary, kidnapping and sexual battery with a weapon, WFTV said.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: September 01, 2009, 07:29:00 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County Jail said Tuesday that its re-emphasis on the ban for lawyers bringing personal letters into the jail has nothing to do with Casey Anthony's attorney.

Administrators have posted a sign strongly reminding lawyers visiting the facility that it is a felony to bring in contraband items, including personal letters.

Images | Special Section

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, confirmed that Baez has a standing policy of controlling letters going between Casey Anthony and her family. Conway said his clients are cut off from their daughter.

Conway said the Anthonys are breaking that agreement and will begin mailing letters directly to their daughter. Conway said that defense team member Andrea Lyon agrees that the Anthonys should be able to have a video visit with Casey Anthony.

Officials deny that it was Baez or his actions that prompted the jail's re-emphasis of the rules.

(continued)

Well biasbutt - one bar inquiry down and another to follow. 
Conman too.
This is wrong - who in the he77 do the anthony's think they are?  I wonder if I have to live in Florida to file an inquiry..............
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: September 01, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »

Link to Wesh video report:

http://www.wesh.com/video/20674056/index.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: September 01, 2009, 07:48:54 PM »

Thanks Cece.     

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: September 01, 2009, 07:54:38 PM »

Hi Trimm!  You're welcome.

I wonder how Casey is going to like the fact that Lyon thinks she should have video visitation with her parents.
I'm not so sure that is what Casey would want.

Time for me to log off.  Hope everyone has a great evening! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: September 01, 2009, 07:59:11 PM »

Hi Trimm!  You're welcome.

I wonder how Casey is going to like the fact that Lyon thinks she should have video visitation with her parents.
I'm not so sure that is what Casey would want.

Time for me to log off.  Hope everyone has a great evening! 

Have a good evening.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: September 01, 2009, 08:46:46 PM »

I love the choice of jailhouse video they used!  Casey laughing as her mother is beside herself and crying. Just a little reminder for all, of the true Casey.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1154 on: September 01, 2009, 09:02:21 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

I was reading in the Google news and came across this Larry King article, it's about how Celebrities Lie to Larry King and often choose him on their apology tours. My first thought was the Anthonys. Yeah, I've lost any respect I ever had for that man, which wasn't much to begin with!

Here's the link:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b142153_celebrity_liars_love_larry_king.html

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: September 01, 2009, 09:16:11 PM »

Images | Special Section

(continued)

Thanks cece..proves cin-cin has been lying again.....she has stated several times that kc abd the family communicate via letters.....yeah right!  And also proves what we have been saying that BOZO wouldn't allow the A's to visit....uummmm wonder of he and AL have bumped heads or butts over her statement they SHOULD be allowed video visits!  LOL.....is there a change in the direction of who is leading the defense team???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: September 01, 2009, 09:18:38 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-.html

Casey Anthony is no longer getting any letters from her parents, and George and Cindy Anthony are fed up, WESH-Channel 2 reported today.

Defense attorney Jose Baez has controlled the correspondence between his client and her parents, Brad Conway, the attorney for the parents, told WESH's Bob Kealing.

But George and Cindy Anthony plan to start mailing letters to their daughter despite Baez, Conway said. "It's been terrible all along for them," Conway said. Andrea Lyon, the new defense attorney, says the parents should have a video visit with their daughter, Conway said.

The WESH reporter called attention to a new sign at Orange County jail warning attorneys that personal letters are contraband, and said that policy was having "a ripple effect" on the Anthonys. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

On its Web site, WFTV-Channel 9 reported that a prison inmate with a history of mental problems has written another letter claiming he knows who killed toddler Caylee. The killer is not Casey Anthony but a "very close friend" of his, said Jerry Jackson, who is in Union Correctional Prison in Raiford.  Jackson is serving a 30-year sentence for crimes including armed burglary, kidnapping and sexual battery with a weapon, WFTV said.

This is Lyons opportunity to present the Casey Anthony that she wants presented.  The entire visitation will be scripted by the defense, and Andre "Big Briefs" Lyon will use that footage in her arguments.  JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: September 01, 2009, 09:18:42 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

I was reading in the Google news and came across this Larry King article, it's about how Celebrities Lie to Larry King and often choose him on their apology tours. My first thought was the Anthonys. Yeah, I've lost any respect I ever had for that man, which wasn't much to begin with!

Here's the link:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b142153_celebrity_liars_love_larry_king.html

Hi Boo!  I have never cared for LK either.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: September 01, 2009, 09:21:21 PM »

This is Lyons opportunity to present the Casey Anthony that she wants presented.  The entire visitation will be scripted by the defense, and Andre "Big Briefs" Lyon will use that footage in her arguments.  JMO

If we've learned nothing else from the Anthony's, we know this is not a heart felt attempt to reach their daughter.  It's a ploy and another shell game to attempt to deflect the attention from the whorse face slore.  There must be some good information getting ready to be released with these new documents.

Hope you're sweating JoJo -
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: September 01, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »

If we've learned nothing else from the Anthony's, we know this is not a heart felt attempt to reach their daughter.  It's a ploy and another shell game to attempt to deflect the attention from the whorse face slore.  There must be some good information getting ready to be released with these new documents.

Hope you're sweating JoJo -
I totally agree with your post NCMike. Nothing has stopped C & G from sending letters to Casey directly to the jail and vice versa. This is a pity ploy for whatever reason, most likely the new docs as you stated.  I wonder if both are worried sick wondering if Casey will turn on them. She does not acknowledge them in court. Baez can't stop Casey from doing so if she chose to. A quick glance, a smile, anything, but she totally blows them off. There is a reason for that.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.