April 27, 2024, 04:45:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251868 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: September 02, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

Documents will be out Friday morning.
This from a source I trust.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: September 02, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/09/caylee_anthony_haleigh_cobra.php

The Ties That Bind Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, and Cobra
By Lisa Rab in Celebrities, Crime, Florida
Wednesday, Sep. 2 2009 @ 10:48AM

This week's New Times cover story chronicles the adventures of a Fort Lauderdale bail bondsman, William Staubs, AKA "Cobra,"  who fell into a world of trouble when he started searching for a missing 5-year-old from Putnam County, Haleigh Cummings. But before he began looking for Haleigh, Cobra briefly searched for perhaps the most famous missing child in Florida: Caylee Anthony.

Caylee was a bright-eyed 2-year-old first reported missing from her Orange County home in July 2008. Her mother, Casey Anthony, admitted that she hadn't seen her daughter for a month. Three months later, Anthony was charged with first-degree murder. Caylee's remains were discovered in December, in woods near her house. Her mysterious death grabbed headlines nationwide.

Cobra worked on the case only briefly, when he followed up on a tip that Caylee had been seen in Glades County -- a tip that didn't pan out. Then, this past February, Cobra happened to be near Orlando chasing a drug dealer. He heard about a memorial service for Caylee involving fellow bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and decided to attend, curious to see how the dramatic case had turned out.

At the memorial service, Cobra met Richard Grund, whose son, Jessie, was once engaged to marry Casey Anthony. Grund soon hired Cobra to do some investigative work to expose the people who had tried to implicate Jessie in Caylee's murder.

Meanwhile, several hours before the service, Haleigh was said to have disappeared from the bedroom of her family's trailer home in Satsuma, a rural, spitball town north of the Ocala National Forest. Camera crews immediately descended on the town and were already drawing comparisons between the two missing-child cases. A woman who advocates for missing children asked Richard Grund to recommend a private investigator to search for Haleigh, and Grund says he referred her to Cobra.

So Cobra left for Satsuma in March, launching a search that would threaten to end his career. "Craziest shit I ever done in my life," he says now. To read more about his adventures, check out "Cobra's Last Stand."

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: September 02, 2009, 01:47:54 PM »

Yesss!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: September 02, 2009, 01:50:34 PM »

Biasbutt and conman both know the rules of the jail.  They both darn well knew this little letter exchange was against the rules.  Now conman is speaking because biasbutt is not giving casey the letters????????  Sorry, but both of them knew the rules were being violated and that is disrespect from officers of the court.  There really needs to be a bar inquiry into them both for this violation of the rules in place to ensure justice. 

I agree ANJM.  They know/knew the rules but chose to ignore them, yet again.  I guess they really are "special".

This whole thing reminds me when I worked in retail 30 years ago and one of the assistant managers called the security hotline at the home office because someone stole his pot.  I mean, really!  I truly don't understand how these people get away with this stuff. 

Nor do I monkalicious!   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: September 02, 2009, 01:51:45 PM »

Thank you karenmamo.   

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: September 02, 2009, 01:55:28 PM »

woooohooooooo thats great....cant wait to hear what Tracy had to say
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: September 02, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/juice/2009/09/caylee_anthony_haleigh_cobra.php

This week's New Times cover story chronicles the adventures of a Fort Lauderdale bail bondsman, William Staubs, AKA "Cobra,"  who fell into a world of trouble when he started searching for a missing 5-year-old from Putnam County, Haleigh Cummings. But before he began looking for Haleigh, Cobra briefly searched for perhaps the most famous missing child in Florida: Caylee Anthony.

Caylee was a bright-eyed 2-year-old first reported missing from her Orange County home in July 2008. Her mother, Casey Anthony, admitted that she hadn't seen her daughter for a month. Three months later, Anthony was charged with first-degree murder. Caylee's remains were discovered in December, in woods near her house. Her mysterious death grabbed headlines nationwide.

Cobra worked on the case only briefly, when he followed up on a tip that Caylee had been seen in Glades County -- a tip that didn't pan out. Then, this past February, Cobra happened to be near Orlando chasing a drug dealer. He heard about a memorial service for Caylee involving fellow bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and decided to attend, curious to see how the dramatic case had turned out.

At the memorial service, Cobra met Richard Grund, whose son, Jessie, was once engaged to marry Casey Anthony. Grund soon hired Cobra to do some investigative work to expose the people who had tried to implicate Jessie in Caylee's murder.

Meanwhile, several hours before the service, Haleigh was said to have disappeared from the bedroom of her family's trailer home in Satsuma, a rural, spitball town north of the Ocala National Forest. Camera crews immediately descended on the town and were already drawing comparisons between the two missing-child cases. A woman who advocates for missing children asked Richard Grund to recommend a private investigator to search for Haleigh, and Grund says he referred her to Cobra.

So Cobra left for Satsuma in March, launching a search that would threaten to end his career. "Craziest shit I ever done in my life," he says now. To read more about his adventures, check out "Cobra's Last Stand."

I have been trying to find the time to read this entire article. Seems very well written and quite interesting.

In fact, I have the window still open here since last night. LOL

I recommend reading it.

Thanks for posting it, cece.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: September 02, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »

Thank you karenmamo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1208 on: September 02, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

Thank-you, guess will start taking bedroom apart Saturday now instead to start painting, oh darn   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: September 02, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »

Thanks for the info !!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: September 02, 2009, 04:28:12 PM »

For Babybear:

http://www.westwoodone.com/pg/jsp/larryking/transcript.jsp?pid=26670

**snipped**

KING: Do you talk to Casey a lot?

CINDY ANTHONY: I haven't spoken to Casey in person since October the 14th. We write.

KING: Why not in person?

CINDY ANTHONY: Because every time we go to the -- to the jail to see her, it's videotaped and then it's all over "NANCY GRACE" and, you know, the 6:00 news.

KING: So you can't go to -- you don't go to the jail because there's too much attention?

G. ANTHONY: Well, there's a lot of attention, because like Cindy just said, everything that we do, it's released automatically right out to the media.

KING: Brad, not -- as an attorney, isn't there a way you can arrange with the jail to have her brought in -- to have them brought in in kind of an incognito way to see their daughter?

CONWAY: What we've been able to do is we can keep them -- we can ask them for -- to stop videotaping. And they will do that. But it will be monitored and it would be taped. And that would probably be released.

I don't see the down side to that. They -- they have good things to say to their daughter -- I love you and their prayers are with her. And so I don't see a down side to going in there. And I don't see a down side to -- to that being broadcast.

KING: How do you explain, Cindy, the body being found so close to home?

CINDY ANTHONY: I can't explain it. I mean it's not -- I can't explain it. I don't know if anybody can right now.

KING: What do you say when you ask Cindy about it?

What does she say?

CINDY ANTHONY: You mean...

KING: I mean Casey. They're all Cs here.

CINDY ANTHONY: I have not had a chance to speak to Casey since all of this happened.

KING: Well, you say you talk to her on the phone?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, in letters.

KING: Oh letters.

CINDY ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

**snipped**

Thanks, Lovin'.  It's not as I remembered it, but it's a different story now.  I think there's trouble in Paradise and Cin-Cin and George are about to take matters into their own hands.  I hope so, because I'd like to see G&C mix it up with Casey again.  Just bored waiting for more docs.  And Ironside says that they can ask them to stop videotaping during a visit and they will, and then he says the visit will be monitored and TAPED and probably released.  This makes no sense to me.  Either it will be taped or it won't.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: September 02, 2009, 04:48:35 PM »

Biasbutt and conman both know the rules of the jail.  They both darn well knew this little letter exchange was against the rules.  Now conman is speaking because biasbutt is not giving casey the letters????????  Sorry, but both of them knew the rules were being violated and that is disrespect from officers of the court.  There really needs to be a bar inquiry into them both for this violation of the rules in place to ensure justice. 

I may be in the minority....but I do not believe there has been any letter exchanges. I think BOZO wants to keep kc as isolated as possible fron any outside influences.  So now the A's are gonna break the rules.....what's new pussycat...whoa oo oow!!  The A's may have THOUGHT BOZO was sneaking letters in but I don't believe it ever happened!!  And I don't believe they ever got any from her either. Isolation is his control hammer.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: September 02, 2009, 04:49:39 PM »

I sure hope so!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: September 02, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »

I have been trying to find the time to read this entire article. Seems very well written and quite interesting.

In fact, I have the window still open here since last night. LOL

I recommend reading it.

Thanks for posting it, cece.

thanks brandi....I too have it open but keep getting interrupted!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: September 02, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »

I may be in the minority....but I do not believe there has been any letter exchanges. I think BOZO wants to keep kc as isolated as possible fron any outside influences.  So now the A's are gonna break the rules.....what's new pussycat...whoa oo oow!!  The A's may have THOUGHT BOZO was sneaking letters in but I don't believe it ever happened!!  And I don't believe they ever got any from her either. Isolation is his control hammer.
I agree Sunny.  The A's maybe writing them and giving them to Bozo but I don't think he's giving them to KC and I sure don't think KC's writing anything to the A's.  I don't believe one word that flies out of any of their mouths!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: September 02, 2009, 05:41:11 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20691896/detail.html
Padilla Tapes May Be Released In Casey Case

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT September 2, 2009Updated: 5:10 pm EDT September 2, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team.

Investigators interviewed them in California last year and there are more than three hours of recordings.

The defense tried to stop the release of the tapes by saying Padilla was part of their team. However, a judge shot that down and approved the release.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1216 on: September 02, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team.

Investigators interviewed them in California last year and there are more than three hours of recordings.

The defense tried to stop the release of the tapes by saying Padilla was part of their team. However, a judge shot that down and approved the release.
Thanks Trimm 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: September 02, 2009, 05:50:21 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

::MonkeyCheer3::Whoo hoo!    Its about dang time!

Tupelo, have a safe & fabulous vaca!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: September 02, 2009, 06:05:43 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: September 02, 2009, 06:17:31 PM »

Thank you karenmamo.   

Hot Damn !!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.