April 27, 2024, 01:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251818 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: September 02, 2009, 06:46:36 PM »

Biasbutt and conman both know the rules of the jail.  They both darn well knew this little letter exchange was against the rules.  Now conman is speaking because biasbutt is not giving casey the letters????????  Sorry, but both of them knew the rules were being violated and that is disrespect from officers of the court.  There really needs to be a bar inquiry into them both for this violation of the rules in place to ensure justice. 

I may be in the minority....but I do not believe there has been any letter exchanges. I think BOZO wants to keep kc as isolated as possible fron any outside influences.  So now the A's are gonna break the rules.....what's new pussycat...whoa oo oow!!  The A's may have THOUGHT BOZO was sneaking letters in but I don't believe it ever happened!!  And I don't believe they ever got any from her either. Isolation is his control hammer.

I don't think there have been any letter exchanges either.  For one thing, I think he has gone by the old WW II addage:  "Loose lips sink ships"  because he knows this ship is sinking anyway and the vocal Anthonys are so predictably unpredictable, there's no telling what could backfire. 

Also,  I bet we all of a sudden see [  scripted ] visitation videos, production storyline material/ acting direction courtesy of Ms. Big Briefs .... we will most likely want to upchug from the superficiality if this happens.  She likes to 'ham it up' from what I've read.  Her sales pitch plays on emotions and not intellect it seems.

I somehow suspect the Anthony's courtroom behavior regarding Casey is scripted also -- it's way too over the top and  Casey ignoring them heightens the drama and makes me think that's planned as well, although for the life of me I can't figure out the reason behind that strategy yet ....  lol - these Anthonys have made me micro-scrutinize everything.  The only thing I've seen so far during this entire year-plus  time period that's candid about the Anthonys is their very bad tempers.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: September 02, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20691896/detail.html
Padilla Tapes May Be Released In Casey Case

Posted: 4:54 pm EDT September 2, 2009Updated: 5:10 pm EDT September 2, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team.

Investigators interviewed them in California last year and there are more than three hours of recordings.

The defense tried to stop the release of the tapes by saying Padilla was part of their team. However, a judge shot that down and approved the release.

Yikes three hours !    I can hardly wait !   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: September 02, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New tapes could be released as early as Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. They are recordings of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team.

Investigators interviewed them in California last year and there are more than three hours of recordings.

The defense tried to stop the release of the tapes by saying Padilla was part of their team. However, a judge shot that down and approved the release.

I know!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: September 02, 2009, 07:15:04 PM »

thanks trim.....if they are released tomorrow we are gonna get slammed!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: September 02, 2009, 07:15:47 PM »

thanks trim.....if they are released tomorrow  FRIDAY we are gonna get slammed!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: September 02, 2009, 08:24:24 PM »

YEAH !   

I have personally been more anxious to hear these than anything in months and months and months. Baez's objection just intensified my desire.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: September 02, 2009, 08:44:13 PM »

YEAH !   

I have personally been more anxious to hear these than anything in months and months and months. Baez's objection just intensified my desire.   

Mine too!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: September 02, 2009, 08:50:19 PM »

YEAH !   

Mine too!!!

Mine THREE!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: September 02, 2009, 10:10:29 PM »

For Babybear:

http://www.westwoodone.com/pg/jsp/larryking/transcript.jsp?pid=26670

**snipped**

KING: Do you talk to Casey a lot?

CINDY ANTHONY: I haven't spoken to Casey in person since October the 14th. We write.

KING: Why not in person?

CINDY ANTHONY: Because every time we go to the -- to the jail to see her, it's videotaped and then it's all over "NANCY GRACE" and, you know, the 6:00 news.

KING: So you can't go to -- you don't go to the jail because there's too much attention?

G. ANTHONY: Well, there's a lot of attention, because like Cindy just said, everything that we do, it's released automatically right out to the media.

KING: Brad, not -- as an attorney, isn't there a way you can arrange with the jail to have her brought in -- to have them brought in in kind of an incognito way to see their daughter?

CONWAY: What we've been able to do is we can keep them -- we can ask them for -- to stop videotaping. And they will do that. But it will be monitored and it would be taped. And that would probably be released.

I don't see the down side to that. They -- they have good things to say to their daughter -- I love you and their prayers are with her. And so I don't see a down side to going in there. And I don't see a down side to -- to that being broadcast.

KING: How do you explain, Cindy, the body being found so close to home?

CINDY ANTHONY: I can't explain it. I mean it's not -- I can't explain it. I don't know if anybody can right now.

KING: What do you say when you ask Cindy about it?

What does she say?

CINDY ANTHONY: You mean...

KING: I mean Casey. They're all Cs here.

CINDY ANTHONY: I have not had a chance to speak to Casey since all of this happened.

KING: Well, you say you talk to her on the phone?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, in letters.

KING: Oh letters.

CINDY ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

**snipped**

Lovin-  Thank you!  You inadvertently answered my question from last night too!  Could Orange Co. use this to file criminal complaints against Baez and Conway.  Particularly Baez, as it's one lawyer+ the Anthonys against him?  I wonder if Baez actually gave all of those letters to Casey.  Did she respond to all of them, one of them, select few?  Hhhmmm.  I would think she should be subject to some disciplinary action as well.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: September 02, 2009, 10:23:35 PM »

Biasbutt and conman both know the rules of the jail.  They both darn well knew this little letter exchange was against the rules.  Now conman is speaking because biasbutt is not giving casey the letters????????  Sorry, but both of them knew the rules were being violated and that is disrespect from officers of the court.  There really needs to be a bar inquiry into them both for this violation of the rules in place to ensure justice. 

I may be in the minority....but I do not believe there has been any letter exchanges. I think BOZO wants to keep kc as isolated as possible fron any outside influences.  So now the A's are gonna break the rules.....what's new pussycat...whoa oo oow!!  The A's may have THOUGHT BOZO was sneaking letters in but I don't believe it ever happened!!  And I don't believe they ever got any from her either. Isolation is his control hammer.

Sunny- I'm inclined to agree with you on this somewhat because Baez is no dummy...He knows Cindy+Casey is a toxic, volatile mix.  He's not 100% sure of George + Casey either.  He did seem more than willing to work with Lee though (surprise, surprise).  When he saw how the jail videos were rolling downhill fast, he quickly nixed any family visits.  Being that Cindy's such an in-your-face person though and would create bad publicity, I could see Baez maybe giving Cindy & George strict guidelines to work within to get a letter to her.  Likewise, Casey likely would have been coached regarding any return letter.  IMO, Baez simply went the no letters allowed route to "protect" Casey (who probably told him she had a control freak mom) and control collateral damage from Cindy & George's TV appearances (not to mention create sympathy by making Casey look pitiful).  I'd be somewhat , but not totally, surprised if Baez risked sanctions for letter-carrying.  So, I guess I said all that to say I'm sitting on the fence on this one!  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: September 02, 2009, 10:27:12 PM »

You know what I wonder about the 15th-16th, the cell phone records put her in the area of her own home until around 4pm, her first call of the day was from Cindy at around 7:45 in the morning, which was the time Cindy was leaving for work. So George is proven to be a liar as she was at home after Georgie left for work and why would Cindy need to phone her daughter to speak with her.....door locked maybe..

Hey Miki!  I am not sure whether this 7:45am call was from Cindy's cell or the A's home phone.  Your last comment (bolded by me) seems to imply that it was from the home phone.  -- Sorry if I'm misinterpreting this; too lazy and in too much of a hurry to catch up, to go searching for phone ping data!  (Bad Desi!!)

But on this assumption, I was wondering if a call from the A's land line to Casey's cell might be explained by Casey herself calling her own misplaced cell phone in order to locate it... I've done this before myself.  Did we see her cell calls and texts begin shortly after this call?

But anyway, 7:45 could be a crucial time -- could be Cindy leaving for work, or could be Casey waiting till Mom is gone to emerge from hiding in her room, and start working whatever nefarious plan she had that day.

Interesting observation, regardless.  Thanks for bringing this up.

IIRC it was a phone call to Skanky's cell phone from Spindy's cell phone. Just my recollection.

Oh hi, Fanny!  You're here...   

Well, I didn't want to spend a bunch of my limited "Monkey time" doing research, but just for you, oh formerly shiny-hiney, now naked as a jaybird Monkey -- I did a quick search.  Not definitive, but here's what popped up for me:

suspicious mind
11-05-2008, 12:40 AM
I think the biggest obstacle in this whole scenerio is the total inconsistancies with what happened after CA got home from the visit at the nursing home. We have CA giving this creepy testimony at the bond hearing about how she "heard" them, and acts very suspicious to the point where you know she is hiding something. You have GA giving such a detailed acounting as to the afternoon's events that it is obvious he is lying. Her cell pings prove he is a liar. She didn't leave the area til 4pm, not 1pm as GA wants us to believe. Then, the elusive phonecall to kc at 745 am 6/16. A 2 minute call from the A home. Why are they calling her if she is in her bed asleep as CA said at the bond hearing??? Why in the interview on Greta with TL's roomie, did the roomie refuse to answer when Greta asked him if kc stayed the night of the 15th? He just stares at her like, you are crazy if you think I am gonna answer that question.

I think we would have a lot going for us if we could get a definate answer as to where kc slept that night.

A better question would be, why is everybody covering that information up?

It's an archived post from WS, back in November. 
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-71683-p-2.html
Can't vouch for the accuracy (and yes, I'm being a very lazy sleuther today, sorry!) 

I bolded the part about the 7:45 a.m. phone call.  According to this, it was from the A's land line, and lasted two minutes.

If that's true, so much for the "Casey just locating her cell phone" theory -- that would only take a second! 

Also, I saw another reference (pleeeeeease don't make me go find the link!  lol)  that says we have the activity from Casey's cell phone that day beginning at 7:30 a.m. -- which means she already had her phone in her possession by 7:45 and would not be trying to locate it anyway.  Oh well.  My bad.

Crazy stuff, as usual.  Why does everything have to be so confusing!!   

(Back to catching up....)

casey is trying to throw Tony under the bus!! bet he hates her now!! in one of the jailhouse visits she has with her parents they ask if tony knew anything she says no!!

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: September 02, 2009, 10:28:48 PM »

Good evening loca & guests!  Pardon me as I do the 100-yard dash through the forum here.  Have lots of catching up to do in real life, but wanted to check in quickly for Caylee.  Hope you all have a great evening!  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: September 03, 2009, 12:54:28 AM »

Tell ya why I think there might have been letters at some point.  The CMA - the whole memorial service - casey pic, the talking of her - all for video pleasure.  Bet biasbutt showed her it all.  But the CMA - makes me think they were communicating at that point.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: September 03, 2009, 01:49:33 AM »

I agree with that timeframe of communication & then the snit hit the fan when Cindy dissed Casey's requests/demands...remembering Casey's statement Bozo was stupid enough to read to the public calling out her mother about the funeral...ugh with this disgusting family already, a year to trial couldnt move fast enough for me!

Tell ya why I think there might have been letters at some point.  The CMA - the whole memorial service - casey pic, the talking of her - all for video pleasure.  Bet biasbutt showed her it all.  But the CMA - makes me think they were communicating at that point.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1234 on: September 03, 2009, 03:46:55 AM »

I know!

Oh............... This should be GOOD!!!    In three hours, Casey and Cindy could destroy the universe, much less any defense strategy!     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: September 03, 2009, 08:01:02 AM »

I know!

Oh............... This should be GOOD!!!    In three hours, Casey and Cindy could destroy the universe, much less any defense strategy!     

Oh yeah.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: September 03, 2009, 08:03:46 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: September 03, 2009, 08:47:16 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-leonard-padilla-tapes-to-be-released.html

Casey Anthony: Leonard Padilla tapes to be released
posted by halboedeker on Sep 2, 2009 5:33:22 PM
Discuss This: Comments (Cool | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Coming soon: the Leonard tapes.

Investigators' interviews with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his team could be released as early as Friday, WFTV-Channel 9 reported this evening.

Casey Anthony's defense team had tried to block the tapes' release, but a judge has OK'd making them public. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her child, Caylee. Padilla and his team could offer insights into Anthony's reactions and comments when she was at home last summer.

The tapes run more than three hours, and investigators talked to Padilla's people last year in California, WFTV reported.

But did Padilla remove his toothpick during the interview?       

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: September 03, 2009, 09:55:52 AM »

Good Morning trim and all Monks old and new!!  One more day til Friday!  WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: September 03, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-090309,0,5656942.story

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland ruled Wednesday that Casey Anthony's check-fraud case will be set for trial in the near future.

State prosecutors had requested that a trial date be set for that case as soon as possible. But Casey Anthony's defense argued that preparing for the check-fraud case would hamper her legal team's ability to prepare for her murder trial.

In support of its motion, the state offered an affidavit from Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony's friend and victim in the check fraud case. Strickland wrote in his order that he found Huizenga's affidavit "compelling."

"The affidavit states that the duration of this legal process over the last year has caused her a great deal of mental stress," Strickland wrote.

"After considering all of the factors and argument of counsel, this Court feels that the best resolution is to set the matter for trial in the near future," Strickland wrote. "In terms of legal skill and analysis, this case is rather simple."

He noted few witnesses will be called during trial, and excluding jury selection, should not take more than a day or two.

"This Court cannot justify making the victim wait even longer to have this matter resolved," Strickland wrote. "Therefore, in the coming days the Court will set this matter for pretrial and trial."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.