April 27, 2024, 06:21:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251883 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: September 03, 2009, 10:55:48 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/3/delay_for_anthony39s_check_fraud_trial_denied.html

ORLANDO -- It's a setback for Casey Anthony's defense team.

Judge Stan Strickland decided not to put off Anthony's check fraud trial.

Her legal team wanted the trial put on hold until her murder trial was over.   

In his ruling, Strickland said few witnesses will be called in the trial and excluding jury selection, it should not take more than a day or two.

A start date for that trial or the start of her murder trial has not been set.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-090309,0,5656942.story

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland ruled Wednesday that Casey Anthony's check-fraud case will be set for trial in the near future.

State prosecutors had requested that a trial date be set for that case as soon as possible. But Casey Anthony's defense argued that preparing for the check-fraud case would hamper her legal team's ability to prepare for her murder trial.

In support of its motion, the state offered an affidavit from Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony's friend and victim in the check fraud case. Strickland wrote in his order that he found Huizenga's affidavit "compelling."

"The affidavit states that the duration of this legal process over the last year has caused her a great deal of mental stress," Strickland wrote.

"After considering all of the factors and argument of counsel, this Court feels that the best resolution is to set the matter for trial in the near future," Strickland wrote. "In terms of legal skill and analysis, this case is rather simple."

He noted few witnesses will be called during trial, and excluding jury selection, should not take more than a day or two.

"This Court cannot justify making the victim wait even longer to have this matter resolved," Strickland wrote. "Therefore, in the coming days the Court will set this matter for pretrial and trial."

HOT DAMN!!! HOT DAM!! HOT DAMN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: September 03, 2009, 10:57:48 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/09/breaking-casey-anthony-trial-t.html

WDBO Local News      
BREAKING: Casey Anthony trial to start in the "near future"
By
Bob Hazen
@ September 3, 2009 10:21 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: September 03, 2009, 10:59:21 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-motion-defeated-amy-huiezenga-gets-her-day-in-court/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Baez Motion Defeated- Amy Huiezenga Gets Her Day In Court
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: September 03, 2009, 11:01:24 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-motion-defeated-amy-huiezenga-gets-her-day-in-court/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Baez Motion Defeated- Amy Huiezenga Gets Her Day In Court

TY Klaas.   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1245 on: September 03, 2009, 11:07:41 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/3/delay_for_anthony39s_check_fraud_trial_denied.html

In his ruling, Strickland said few witnesses will be called in the trial and excluding jury selection, it should not take more than a day or two.

Good Morning Monkeys!  This is great news    I believe justice is coming for Caylee.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: September 03, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20705157/detail.html

Judge's order on the motion

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: September 03, 2009, 11:11:45 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

thanks Klaas....off to read it!   

Don't ya know BOZO et all are Pizzed! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: September 03, 2009, 11:19:58 AM »

Stan's the Man!  He even offered to do a Bench Trial so there would be no problem with selecting a jury.

I can't wait to hear from Bozo on this decision!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: September 03, 2009, 11:26:31 AM »

Thanks cece....JS said...let's git 'er done!  WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: September 03, 2009, 11:26:47 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20705694/detail.html

New Trial Date Request Granted In Casey Case

Posted: 11:04 am EDT September 3, 2009Updated: 11:13 am EDT September 3, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge granted the state's request to set a new trial date (read order) Thursday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Casey's defense team lost their fight to have her check fraud trial start after her murder trial ends. Jose Baez and his team had argued that they were too busy with her death penalty murder case to deal with the check fraud trial.

DOCUMENT: Judge Grants New Trial Date

Casey Anthony is accused of stealing nearly $700 from her friend, Amy Huizenga, through stolen checks. She's paid the money back, but Casey still faces check fraud charges.

Casey also faces first-degree murder charges for allegedly killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in a wooded area on December 11.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: September 03, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »

Posted at RU:

Noor Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:19 pm   

OMG

You guys must think I'm crazy............

BUT I called the phone # in Chicago, I left a message.
I said something like: I can't believe Cindy and George have hired a firm to better their image.

And hung up.
I did not leave a call back number.

Now I've been getting 2 calls: "private number".
I never answer these calls, they can leave a message if they want.

Soooooooooooooo, Jim left me a message.

He said that he works for the today show, the A's did not hire him.
He knows that there has been talk about it on the blogs on the internet.
He's the bold guy sitting next to C & G in court.
He's been covering this case since the beginning for the Today show.

He then told me to look more on the case this saturday morning on the today show.
The tapes from LP + co will be released this friday.

He then invited me to call him back,and we could talk some more.
He sounds very nice.

I want to call him back and ask questions!!!!!!

I wish you guys where here with me NOW. 

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=21004&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

Noor Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm   

Jim is the producer for the today show, he's been assigned to this story.
He lives in Chicago, but travels back and forward to Orlando.
He was there the first night the story broke, he was in their home.

He thinks there's not much direct evidence in the case against Casey.
There have been over 10.000 pages released, the defense has 2.000 more that we have not seen.
More forensic stuff.

I reminded him of the hair found in the trunk with the death band.
He said it could be Cindy's or Casey's hair.
I told him that they are not dead.
He said there's speculation going around that if you color your hair a lot it mimics a death band. (Baez's defense??)

He has spend a lot of time with Cindy and George, they trust him.
He's sitting next to them in the courtroom because Cindy asked him, so nobody else can sit next to her and bug her.
The press is relentless.
Jim will be at every courthearing.

The A's are not lunatics, they are not crazy, they are devastated, their lives have been ruined and they know it.
They are not what Nancy Grace portrays them to be.

I asked him why did they act the way they did during the civil deposition.
He said they felt used and abused by Morgan.
That they felt he was using them for free publicity.
That Morgon will never win this lawsuit.
Morgan and Morgan spend a lot of money on bill boards in the Orlando area, ambulance .
They where defiant because they knew what they where in for.

I asked him why Brad is always with the A's when they appear on the Today show, and in court.
Brad is there to answer questions to the press, and answer legal questions.
He really s a nice guy.
Brad does not get payed by the A's.

George used to do security work in the apartment complex where Brad lives.
After NeJames quit, George called Brad and asked for his help, Brad said yes.

They are trying to get Tracy on the Today show this saturday, but because it's a long weekend she might not be able to.
He's met her and said she's very nice.
They have a pic. of her so if she's not on the show, they will show her picture on saturday.

LP really only spend 5 minutes with Casey.
She did kick him out after he started asking her questions, that she could not and would not answer.

There are a bunch of books written as we speak.
They might have Diane F on later in the year, they are talking to her now.
Also some one connected with Peoples magazine is writing a book.

Well, lets see, we chit chatted about more things.
It was fun.
He really is a nice guy and can see he makes Cindy laugh.
Very outgoing. 

« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 11:29:21 AM by klaasend » Logged
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: September 03, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: September 03, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »

SCORE!!!!!!!!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: September 03, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: September 03, 2009, 11:34:23 AM »

'Morning Monks....

At last!!! There is a crack in the Anthonys' coat of Teflon.  Maybe something will stick.

I look forward to seeing Cindy Anthony appear under subpoena and under threat of perjury and be forced to answer questions without being allowed (I hope) to pick and choose which questions she will answer.  I hope that George's sniveling and phoney suicide threat will have no effect on the jury. Lee can leave his morbid funeral bracelet at home because the judge probably won't allow "CMA, CMA, sob, sob, smack smack, CMA, CMA."  Most of all I look forward to seeing Casey, that spoiled murdering brat, be convicted of something.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: September 03, 2009, 11:34:41 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

thanks Klaas....off to read it!   

Don't ya know BOZO et all are Pizzed! 

Thanks Klaas.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: September 03, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-090309,0,5656942.story

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland ruled Wednesday that Casey Anthony's check-fraud case will be set for trial in the near future.

State prosecutors had requested that a trial date be set for that case as soon as possible. But Casey Anthony's defense argued that preparing for the check-fraud case would hamper her legal team's ability to prepare for her murder trial.

In support of its motion, the state offered an affidavit from Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony's friend and victim in the check fraud case. Strickland wrote in his order that he found Huizenga's affidavit "compelling."

"The affidavit states that the duration of this legal process over the last year has caused her a great deal of mental stress," Strickland wrote.

"After considering all of the factors and argument of counsel, this Court feels that the best resolution is to set the matter for trial in the near future," Strickland wrote. "In terms of legal skill and analysis, this case is rather simple."

He noted few witnesses will be called during trial, and excluding jury selection, should not take more than a day or two.

"This Court cannot justify making the victim wait even longer to have this matter resolved," Strickland wrote. "Therefore, in the coming days the Court will set this matter for pretrial and trial."

HOT DAMN!!! HOT DAM!! HOT DAMN!!
I will see your HOT DAMN!!!! and raise you a WAY TO GO, STAN!!!   
My faith is being slowly restored.  Let's have a big ol' cup of Justice for Caylee!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1258 on: September 03, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »

'Morning Monks....

At last!!! There is a crack in the Anthonys' coat of Teflon.  Maybe something will stick.

I look forward to seeing Cindy Anthony appear under subpoena and under threat of perjury and be forced to answer questions without being allowed (I hope) to pick and choose which questions she will answer.  I hope that George's sniveling and phoney suicide threat will have no effect on the jury. Lee can leave his morbid funeral bracelet at home because the judge probably won't allow "CMA, CMA, sob, sob, smack smack, CMA, CMA."  Most of all I look forward to seeing Casey, that spoiled murdering brat, be convicted of something.

AMEN Baby Bear!   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: September 03, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »

Hey Casey.........

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.