April 27, 2024, 04:12:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251860 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: September 03, 2009, 11:43:37 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/3/delay_for_anthony39s_check_fraud_trial_denied.html

ORLANDO -- It's a setback for Casey Anthony's defense team.

Judge Stan Strickland decided not to put off Anthony's check fraud trial.

Her legal team wanted the trial put on hold until her murder trial was over.   

In his ruling, Strickland said few witnesses will be called in the trial and excluding jury selection, it should not take more than a day or two.

A start date for that trial or the start of her murder trial has not been set.

SCORE!!!!!!!!   

Hi Trimm!   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: September 03, 2009, 11:43:41 AM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: September 03, 2009, 11:44:00 AM »

Posted at RU:

Noor Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:19 pm   

OMG

You guys must think I'm crazy............

BUT I called the phone # in Chicago, I left a message.
I said something like: I can't believe Cindy and George have hired a firm to better their image.

And hung up.
I did not leave a call back number.

Now I've been getting 2 calls: "private number".
I never answer these calls, they can leave a message if they want.

Soooooooooooooo, Jim left me a message.

He said that he works for the today show, the A's did not hire him.
He knows that there has been talk about it on the blogs on the internet.
He's the bold guy sitting next to C & G in court.
He's been covering this case since the beginning for the Today show.

He then told me to look more on the case this saturday morning on the today show.
The tapes from LP + co will be released this friday.

He then invited me to call him back,and we could talk some more.
He sounds very nice.

I want to call him back and ask questions!!!!!!

I wish you guys where here with me NOW. 

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=21004&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

Noor Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:41 pm   

Jim is the producer for the today show, he's been assigned to this story.
He lives in Chicago, but travels back and forward to Orlando.
He was there the first night the story broke, he was in their home.

He thinks there's not much direct evidence in the case against Casey.
There have been over 10.000 pages released, the defense has 2.000 more that we have not seen.
More forensic stuff.

I reminded him of the hair found in the trunk with the death band.
He said it could be Cindy's or Casey's hair.
I told him that they are not dead.
He said there's speculation going around that if you color your hair a lot it mimics a death band. (Baez's defense??)

He has spend a lot of time with Cindy and George, they trust him.
He's sitting next to them in the courtroom because Cindy asked him, so nobody else can sit next to her and bug her.
The press is relentless.
Jim will be at every courthearing.

The A's are not lunatics, they are not crazy, they are devastated, their lives have been ruined and they know it.
They are not what Nancy Grace portrays them to be.

I asked him why did they act the way they did during the civil deposition.
He said they felt used and abused by Morgan.
That they felt he was using them for free publicity.
That Morgon will never win this lawsuit.
Morgan and Morgan spend a lot of money on bill boards in the Orlando area, ambulance .
They where defiant because they knew what they where in for.

I asked him why Brad is always with the A's when they appear on the Today show, and in court.
Brad is there to answer questions to the press, and answer legal questions.
He really s a nice guy.
Brad does not get payed by the A's.

George used to do security work in the apartment complex where Brad lives.
After NeJames quit, George called Brad and asked for his help, Brad said yes.

They are trying to get Tracy on the Today show this saturday, but because it's a long weekend she might not be able to.
He's met her and said she's very nice.
They have a pic. of her so if she's not on the show, they will show her picture on saturday.

LP really only spend 5 minutes with Casey.
She did kick him out after he started asking her questions, that she could not and would not answer.

There are a bunch of books written as we speak.
They might have Diane F on later in the year, they are talking to her now.
Also some one connected with Peoples magazine is writing a book.

Well, lets see, we chit chatted about more things.
It was fun.
He really is a nice guy and can see he makes Cindy laugh.
Very outgoing. 

Thanks Klaas......' interesting, huh!!

"There are a bunch of books written as we speak."  SURPRISE!!!

"He thinks there's not much direct evidence in the case against Casey."  UUm wonder where he got his legal degree??

"I asked him why did they act the way they did during the civil deposition.
That they felt he was using them for free publicity."  aaawww  those poor Anthony's used and abused by Mr. Morgan who needs free publicity and never wins a case 

"The A's are not lunatics, they are not crazy, they are devastated, their lives have been ruined and they know it."

uuummmmm now he has a degree in psychology as well.....wow!  what a guy   wonder if his momma ever told him about actions speaking louder than words!!

"He's sitting next to them in the courtroom because Cindy asked him, so nobody else can sit next to her and bug her. "  ROTFLMAO!!!  She wants him next to her so she has a man close by to flirt with and rub on... HAG!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: September 03, 2009, 11:45:43 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-motion-defeated-amy-huiezenga-gets-her-day-in-court/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Baez Motion Defeated- Amy Huiezenga Gets Her Day In Court

thanks Klaas....off to read it!   

Don't ya know BOZO et all are Pizzed! 

I hear a siren ........
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: September 03, 2009, 11:45:54 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20705831/detail.html
Speedy Trial Request Granted In Casey Civil Case
Check Fraud Trial To Take Place Before Anthony's Murder Trial

POSTED: 11:15 am EDT September 3, 2009
UPDATED: 11:29 am EDT September 3, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland has ruled on the state's request for a speedy trial in the forgery case against Casey Anthony.

The defense argued that holding this trial before Casey Anthony's murder trial would hamper its ability to prepare for the murder trial.

The state offered a plea from Amy Huizenga, who is Anthony's friend from whom she allegedly stole money.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: September 03, 2009, 11:46:18 AM »

'Morning Monks....

At last!!! There is a crack in the Anthonys' coat of Teflon.  Maybe something will stick.

I look forward to seeing Cindy Anthony appear under subpoena and under threat of perjury and be forced to answer questions without being allowed (I hope) to pick and choose which questions she will answer.  I hope that George's sniveling and phoney suicide threat will have no effect on the jury. Lee can leave his morbid funeral bracelet at home because the judge probably won't allow "CMA, CMA, sob, sob, smack smack, CMA, CMA."  Most of all I look forward to seeing Casey, that spoiled murdering brat, be convicted of something.

YeeHaw  BB!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1266 on: September 03, 2009, 11:47:12 AM »

Hey Casey.........

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: September 03, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »

Hey Casey.........

Rumor has it that Casey & her defense have been lingerie shopping.  Lyon was seen purchasing these:

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: September 03, 2009, 11:49:09 AM »

I read that post by Noor on RU.  I don't think it was appropriate for that bald guy to talk to someone on an internet forum who will post what he said.  In fact, I wonder what the producers of the "Today" show would say about his doing that.  I might just find out.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: September 03, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »

Hey Cece!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: September 03, 2009, 11:49:30 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/03/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-motion-defeated-amy-huiezenga-gets-her-day-in-court/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Baez Motion Defeated- Amy Huiezenga Gets Her Day In Court

thanks Klaas....off to read it!   

Don't ya know BOZO et all are Pizzed! 

I hear a siren ........

hahahahaha....think we should take up a collection and send them some HUGE DEPENDS!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: September 03, 2009, 11:51:03 AM »

Hey Casey.........

Rumor has it that Casey & her defense have been lingerie shopping.  Lyon was seen purchasing these:

Diet Dr. Pepper all over the place!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: September 03, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »

I read that post by Noor on RU.  I don't think it was appropriate for that bald guy to talk to someone on an internet forum who will post what he said.  In fact, I wonder what the producers of the "Today" show would say about his doing that.  I might just find out.

Exactly, very unprofessional.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: September 03, 2009, 11:54:23 AM »

What is Jim's last name....I have had a momentary memory loss??

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: September 03, 2009, 11:54:41 AM »

Hey Casey.........

Diet Dr. Pepper all over the place!!!
Can you buy these at Target?   Monkey Devil!
(Yay for Amy!! I have always felt she was horribly abused by Casey's actions.  I'm really happy that she might have some relief.  Could she sue in civil court for pain and suffering?
Mr. Morgan, where are you?)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: September 03, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090309_Casey_Anthony_check_fraud_trial

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - On Thursday the court announced that Casey Anthony’s trial for check fraud will be scheduled before her murder trial.

The State argued that it would like the forgery case set for trial as soon as possible. The Defendant argued that to set this matter for trial prior to the Defendant’s murder trial would hamper their ability to adequately prepare for the murder trial. The Defendant's capital defense attorney, Ms. Andrea Lyon, would be required to prepare for and litigate the forgery case along with Mr. Baez in order to adequately protect Ms. Anthony. So, the Defendant argued that the forgery case would divert attention currently being paid to preparation of the capital case.

In terms of legal skill and analysis, the check fraud case will be rather simple. Few witnesses will be called, and excluding jury selection, should not take more than a day or two. The Defendant argued that the real problem will be jury selection. The State offered to go "non-jury" with a simple bench trial.

More discovery in the Casey Anthony case is expected to be released Friday.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: September 03, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

HUGE SCORE!!! for AMY, poor thing, she just tried to be a friend and got screwed by Casey. This will be awesome. As far as Jim, i am pretty sure since he is tight with the A's and clearly believes what they are telling him, that whatever he says, he hopes will be put on the blogs since it puts the A's in a different light as victims instead of what they are LIARS. So although Jim may be nice, i wouldnt put too much into what he says, but the theory of the died hair making it look like a death band is interesting and i bet we hear alot more on that in the future from bozo and his gruesome clan
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: September 03, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

HUGE SCORE!!! for AMY, poor thing, she just tried to be a friend and got screwed by Casey. This will be awesome. As far as Jim, i am pretty sure since he is tight with the A's and clearly believes what they are telling him, that whatever he says, he hopes will be put on the blogs since it puts the A's in a different light as victims instead of what they are LIARS. So although Jim may be nice, i wouldnt put too much into what he says, but the theory of the died hair making it look like a death band is interesting and i bet we hear alot more on that in the future from bozo and his gruesome clan

That is interesting about the death band & hair dye.  I couldn't find anything on the internet about it, but maybe one of our smart monkeys can find something on it.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: September 03, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »

http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

Jim Lichenstein.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: September 03, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »

Thanks Klaas......' interesting, huh!!

"There are a bunch of books written as we speak."  SURPRISE!!!

"He thinks there's not much direct evidence in the case against Casey."  UUm wonder where he got his legal degree??

"I asked him why did they act the way they did during the civil deposition.
That they felt he was using them for free publicity."  aaawww  those poor Anthony's used and abused by Mr. Morgan who needs free publicity and never wins a case 

"The A's are not lunatics, they are not crazy, they are devastated, their lives have been ruined and they know it."

uuummmmm now he has a degree in psychology as well.....wow!  what a guy   wonder if his momma ever told him about actions speaking louder than words!!

"He's sitting next to them in the courtroom because Cindy asked him, so nobody else can sit next to her and bug her. "  ROTFLMAO!!!  She wants him next to her so she has a man close by to flirt with and rub on... HAG!! Monkey Devil!

RIGHT ON, SUNNY.          

Now, tell us how you really feel.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.