April 27, 2024, 04:06:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251857 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: September 03, 2009, 01:21:39 PM »

So are they going to say Caylee's hair was dyed?  Could be why Cindy asked some strange question to Casey about the last time at the beauty shop, or something like that, during a jail house visit 

What?  Are they going to say they dyed a 2yr olds hair? Who does that? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1321 on: September 03, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »

So are they going to say Caylee's hair was dyed?  Could be why Cindy asked some strange question to Casey about the last time at the beauty shop, or something like that, during a jail house visit 

What?  Are they going to say they dyed a 2yr olds hair? Who does that? 
That's what I'm trying to figure out where this is going? 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: September 03, 2009, 01:25:56 PM »

no i bet they are going to say that it isnt Caylees hair at all, that its Caseys since she dyed her hair and that strand they found with the death band was really Caseys. I hope if Strickland does do a bench trial that he slaps her with at least one felony, i mean werent there at least 7 charges, surely he wouldnt let her off all of them
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: September 03, 2009, 01:29:31 PM »

Hi Monks! 

Forgive me for changing the subject for a second.  I'm behind in reading but wanted to comment on the communications between skank and her parents.  I've always thought Baez was taking his laptop into the jail to facilitate communication between KC and G&C and Lee.  If the Anthonys sent emails to Baez, he could just save them on his laptop and share them with KC.  That way, there's no paper trail for the jail officials.  JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: September 03, 2009, 01:32:06 PM »

no i bet they are going to say that it isnt Caylees hair at all, that its Caseys since she dyed her hair and that strand they found with the death band was really Caseys. I hope if Strickland does do a bench trial that he slaps her with at least one felony, i mean werent there at least 7 charges, surely he wouldnt let her off all of them
Gottcha, that of course makes sense, more sense then where I was going with the hair, thanks. I hope he slaps her hard also, if it ends up a bench trial, which it probably will, because the defense was whinning about sitting a jury.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: September 03, 2009, 01:32:40 PM »

Hi Monks! 

Forgive me for changing the subject for a second.  I'm behind in reading but wanted to comment on the communications between skank and her parents.  I've always thought Baez was taking his laptop into the jail to facilitate communication between KC and G&C and Lee.  If the Anthonys sent emails to Baez, he could just save them on his laptop and share them with KC.  That way, there's no paper trail for the jail officials.  JMO
Sure sounds about right.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: September 03, 2009, 01:33:51 PM »

Blink, thanks for your latest article 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: September 03, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

I am probably wrong but am going to through this out anyway....hell I have been wrong before and will be again!  However, I thought when an out of state attorney was approved to practice in another state is was for one trial.....one case.....if this is true wouldn't lyons have to get approved to represent kc in the fraud case??

I do not know.I am in hair world.   

Hair World!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: September 03, 2009, 01:37:35 PM »

HUGE SCORE!!! for AMY, poor thing, she just tried to be a friend and got screwed by Casey. This will be awesome. As far as Jim, i am pretty sure since he is tight with the A's and clearly believes what they are telling him, that whatever he says, he hopes will be put on the blogs since it puts the A's in a different light as victims instead of what they are LIARS. So although Jim may be nice, i wouldnt put too much into what he says, but the theory of the died hair making it look like a death band is interesting and i bet we hear alot more on that in the future from bozo and his gruesome clan

That is interesting about the death band & hair dye.  I couldn't find anything on the internet about it, but maybe one of our smart monkeys can find something on it.

Cece,I looked on this link..      http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_faq.shtml#2.
I found that it is falsely rumored to help in drug tests.
So far nothing on death band.I know there is a smart monkey here that can tell us.   

TY Trimm.  You found more than I did!   an angelic monkey

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I know where sindy got this tidbit to feed to JIM.
Look at this comment by: MauraL
The color and length of the hair will exclude some individuals as will any treatments like hair dye.
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/forensic-test-results-in-casey-anthony-case-released/

hahahaha...sin-sin will take the word of anyone other than the experts!!  Thanks ANJ

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: September 03, 2009, 01:40:38 PM »

Gottcha, that of course makes sense, more sense then where I was going with the hair, thanks. I hope he slaps her hard also, if it ends up a bench trial, which it probably will, because the defense was whinning about sitting a jury.

or she pleads guilty and they ask for time served.....if that was agreed upon I would be soooooo pizzed!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: September 03, 2009, 01:42:30 PM »

Hi Monks! 

Hi numbers..... certainly a possibility...I just have to stand fast that there was no communication......at least not since the A's didn't do what kc wanted them to do about burying Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: September 03, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »

or she pleads guilty and they ask for time served.....if that was agreed upon I would be soooooo pizzed!!   

me too, they couldnt since each count carries 5 years...no way they could say time served on all 7 or more of those counts. She needs to have a felony conviction, it wasnt just one time oops i cashed a check it was over and over, plus B of A said they want her prosecuted too. Too bad the grandmother wouldnt come forward for all the money she stole from her. Dont think Cindy would be called in since, she already said Casey never stole money and we know that was a lie. This is between Amy and Casey period. I hope the A's cant get into court if its a bench trial
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: September 03, 2009, 01:45:46 PM »

Good catch Sunny in Tx  !!

Casey replied that no one other than herself took care of Caylee's hair IIRC.
Cindy also asked KC who colored her hair and the answer was no-one......   IIRC.  That was on one of the jail tapes.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: September 03, 2009, 01:46:52 PM »

OOPS- managed to quote the wrong post again.....  I am good at doing that ...
I was trying to quote SunnyinTx...
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: September 03, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20705831/detail.html
Speedy Trial Request Granted In Casey Fraud Case
Check Fraud Trial To Take Place Before Anthony's Murder Trial

POSTED: 11:15 am EDT September 3, 2009
UPDATED: 12:02 pm EDT September 3, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland has ruled on the state's request for a speedy trial in the forgery case against Casey Anthony.

The defense argued that holding this trial before Casey Anthony's murder trial would hamper its ability to prepare for the murder trial.

The state offered a plea from Amy Huizenga, who is Anthony's friend from whom she allegedly stole money.

Huizenga said this has caused her mental stress; her name pops on the Internet in connection with the case which embarrasses her. Also, she worries it will hurt her chances of finding a job.

Strickland has approved the motion for a speedy trial, so the forgery trial will go before the murder trial.

Strickland will set a date for the trial in the near future.

The state has offered to go non-jury with this trial, allowing a judge to hear the testimony and rule on the charges.

Gimme a T-R-I-A-L  !
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: September 03, 2009, 01:52:53 PM »

Could have colored Caylee's hair as part of her cover up/kidnapping story to mask any scientific testing? Didn't she watch CSI?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: September 03, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »

What is Jim's last name....I have had a momentary memory loss??

Lichtenstein     

Thanks trim...I had bookmarked his site and found it....I have got to get those book marks more organized!!

I hope you are more organized than me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: September 03, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »

me too, they couldnt since each count carries 5 years...no way they could say time served on all 7 or more of those counts. She needs to have a felony conviction, it wasnt just one time oops i cashed a check it was over and over, plus B of A said they want her prosecuted too. Too bad the grandmother wouldnt come forward for all the money she stole from her. Dont think Cindy would be called in since, she already said Casey never stole money and we know that was a lie. This is between Amy and Casey period. I hope the A's cant get into court if its a bench trial

Jesse I think that is UP TO 5 years. And on this she has no previous record (that is always taken into consideration) and JS is handling this and he seems to bend way over to the  side of the defense when he can....I think it's referred to as CYA

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: September 03, 2009, 01:56:21 PM »

What is Jim's last name....I have had a momentary memory loss??

Lichtenstein     

Thanks trim...I had bookmarked his site and found it....I have got to get those book marks more organized!!

I hope you are more organized than me.   

Highly Doubtful Miss Fast Fingers

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: September 03, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »

I am probably wrong but am going to through this out anyway....hell I have been wrong before and will be again!  However, I thought when an out of state attorney was approved to practice in another state is was for one trial.....one case.....if this is true wouldn't lyons have to get approved to represent kc in the fraud case??

I do not know.I am in hair world.   

Hair World!!!   

Sunny, That sounds right to me, but I'm hoping one of our smart Monkeys will give us the scoop on this. 
Since the two cases somewhat overlap (in my mind) I guess she may be on the look out for anything in the check fraud that would have an affect on the murder trial?  Just a guess from me.

I am not a smart monkey, but I think she would have to submit a pro hac vice request for the civil case and notice of qualifications.  She has been granted pro hac vice in the capital case only, as far as I have heard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.