April 27, 2024, 01:16:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251811 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: September 03, 2009, 11:43:38 PM »

isn't george the fix-it kinda' guy?  it was sold right?  i would love it if there were a carfax type of thing for houses but i'm just gonna' assume that it was bought (maybe in a 6 pack) and really how much duct tape does an normal (not to say that the a's are anywhere normal) family go through?  i'm sure it's been sitting in the garage for years.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: September 04, 2009, 12:11:43 AM »

Where did Casey or an Anthony purchase or otherwise get that tape?
[/quote]

Guesses over here are that it was stolen.

I declare! Nick and I are mostly lurkers here, hardly participate...but in the short time we've been reading along, I think other than Jaycee Dugard being found, this is the best news ever! lol. We're pleased as punch too! Thought for sure Amy would have had to wait. YEAH!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: September 04, 2009, 12:32:41 AM »

This makes me wonder if she gets a conviction for the fraud charges and sentenced would they put her in an actual prison (general population) and move her back and forth for her court hearings?  What a fun thought.

Bozo et all may call themselves the dream team but as far as i can see they are nothing more than a drama team.   

Monkey Devil!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: September 04, 2009, 12:44:05 AM »

This has already been posted, bringing it forward to reiterate.  The Fireguard duct tape was only sold in 2006 and 2007 in mainly Lowe's stores in North America.  There were only 137,_ _ _ rolls sold.
Searching for information on the adhesives used/strength/etc. and found this. It gives a little perspective on the adhesiveness of their industrial grade tapes.   The article further links to the manufacturing process which relates how the industrial and professional tapes tear by hand.  Sorry it's long and hope it isn't too boring.   

http://www.ducktapeclub.com/university/grades.asp

For example, Industrial Grade Duck Tape is made for the toughest jobs, and adheres far more aggressively than regular tape. You wouldn’t want to use it on your cat. Come to think of it, you wouldn’t want to use any Duck Tape on your car unless it was an absolute emergency.

Industrial Grade
•   Maximum performance for use on the toughest jobs.
•   Our thickest polyethylene layer and most dense cloth layer for maximum strength and durability.
•   Our most aggressive adhesive for maximum adhesion power.
•   Tears by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces.
•   Features Durabond Construction™

Professional Grade
•   High performance tape recommended for contractors and do-ityourselfers.
•   Thicker polyethylene and cloth layers than our All-Purpose grade tape, providing increased strength and durability.
•   More aggressive adhesive than All-Purpose grade tape, for better performance on heavy-duty applications.
•   Tears easily by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces.

Manufacturing Processes:

Co-Extrusion: (Durabond Construction™)
This process extrudes pellets of polyethylene into the film at the beginning of the manufacturing process and then blends the film with the cotton mesh while the polyethylene is still hot. The adhesive is then smoothed onto the product, resulting in a more consistent product that will not delaminate when exposed to the outdoors. This process is used for all grades of silver Duck® brand duct tapes.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: September 04, 2009, 01:00:13 AM »

IMO, the whole tape issue, the rarity of this particular brand of tape, and matching it to the roll from the suspect's residence are slam dunks for the State Attorney's office.  This is why the State brought the DP back to the table.  The sticker and the scrapbooking supplies in Casey's room were bonus points.  The fact this tape was ultra adhesive and tore by hand means it would be virtually impossible to: wear gloves and successfully wrap this tightly multiple times around anything; IMO it is highly improbable (sorry sensitive monkeys) to wrap this tightly around a conscious child (or even an unconscious child face down -without breaking their neck).  Sooooooo sorry to even think that, much less say it.  Not good.
It an amazingly ironic way, Casey sealed her own fate when she grabbed that tape.  "Whatever a man sows, that will he also reap."  Galatians 6:7  *while I was checking that verse, apparently my arm slid across the keyboard and look what happened   
Cheering because the truth is being brought into the light.

Forecast for the Day:
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: September 04, 2009, 01:03:00 AM »

This has already been posted, bringing it forward to reiterate.  The Fireguard duct tape was only sold in 2006 and 2007 in mainly Lowe's stores in North America.  There were only 137,_ _ _ rolls sold.
Searching for information on the adhesives used/strength/etc. and found this. It gives a little perspective on the adhesiveness of their industrial grade tapes.   The article further links to the manufacturing process which relates how the industrial and professional tapes tear by hand.  Sorry it's long and hope it isn't too boring.   

http://www.ducktapeclub.com/university/grades.asp

For example, Industrial Grade Duck Tape is made for the toughest jobs, and adheres far more aggressively than regular tape. You wouldn’t want to use it on your cat. Come to think of it, you wouldn’t want to use any Duck Tape on your car unless it was an absolute emergency.

Industrial Grade
•   Maximum performance for use on the toughest jobs.
•   Our thickest polyethylene layer and most dense cloth layer for maximum strength and durability.
•   Our most aggressive adhesive for maximum adhesion power.
•   Tears by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces.

Professional Grade
•   High performance tape recommended for contractors and do-ityourselfers.
•   Thicker polyethylene and cloth layers than our All-Purpose grade tape, providing increased strength and durability.
•   More aggressive adhesive than All-Purpose grade tape, for better performance on heavy-duty applications.
•   Tears easily by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces.

Manufacturing Processes:

Co-Extrusion: (Durabond Construction™)
This process extrudes pellets of polyethylene into the film at the beginning of the manufacturing process and then blends the film with the cotton mesh while the polyethylene is still hot. The adhesive is then smoothed onto the product, resulting in a more consistent product that will not delaminate when exposed to the outdoors. This process is used for all grades of silver Duck® brand duct tapes.

Thanks for re-posting this ISpy

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: September 04, 2009, 01:05:16 AM »

IMO, the whole tape issue, the rarity of this particular brand of tape, and matching it to the roll from the suspect's residence are slam dunks for the State Attorney's office.  This is why the State brought the DP back to the table.  The sticker and the scrapbooking supplies in Casey's room were bonus points.  The fact this tape was ultra adhesive and tore by hand means it would be virtually impossible to: wear gloves and successfully wrap this tightly multiple times around anything; IMO it is highly improbable (sorry sensitive monkeys) to wrap this tightly around a conscious child (or even an unconscious child face down -without breaking their neck).  Sooooooo sorry to even think that, much less say it.  Not good.
It an amazingly ironic way, Casey sealed her own fate when she grabbed that tape.  "Whatever a man sows, that will he also reap."  Galatians 6:7  *while I was checking that verse, apparently my arm slid across the keyboard and look what happened   
Cheering because the truth is being brought into the light.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: September 04, 2009, 01:07:30 AM »

Well, have a different kind of sleuthing still to do before I call it a done deal.  Hope you all have a good evening/morning.  Glad I'm not an Anthony-I wonder how many sleeping pills/nerve pills it took for Cindy/George/both of them to fall asleep tonight.  It must be horrible knowing damaging info will be read by thousands of people and watched by even more in just a few hours- and there's nothing you can do to stop it.  Telling the truth may not be easy or fun, but at least you gain peace of mind and closure.  And it's only going to get far worse for them the closer this trial gets.  If I were either of them, I'd turn State's evidence now.  I pray they have a true change of heart before they're utterly destroyed.  Every day is one more chance for them to do the right thing...I hope they take it while they've got it.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: September 04, 2009, 01:18:49 AM »

Hey Seeme!  I've learned all kinds of things from this case.  Terpines come from resins of the pine conifer family. Elementary Forensic science (your lips are different from anyone else's in the world, your fingerprints are actually different on each hand and even from finger to finger with five patterns, every brand of ink pen is a unique composition of colors making forgery easily detectable, etc.).  Now, I know more than I ever wanted to know about duct tape.  LOL!
A quiz show had the question "What type of tree is turpentine made from?" and I immediately yelled out Pine trees and started laughing (to confused stares).  I have so much to thank my Scared Monkey friends for!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1469 on: September 04, 2009, 01:19:47 AM »

Going, going, gone....'Nite all!  Take good care.

Forecast for the Day:
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: September 04, 2009, 01:20:55 AM »

Well, have a different kind of sleuthing still to do before I call it a done deal.  Hope you all have a good evening/morning.  Glad I'm not an Anthony-I wonder how many sleeping pills/nerve pills it took for Cindy/George/both of them to fall asleep tonight.  It must be horrible knowing damaging info will be read by thousands of people and watched by even more in just a few hours- and there's nothing you can do to stop it.  Telling the truth may not be easy or fun, but at least you gain peace of mind and closure.  And it's only going to get far worse for them the closer this trial gets.  If I were either of them, I'd turn State's evidence now.  I pray they have a true change of heart before they're utterly destroyed.  Every day is one more chance for them to do the right thing...I hope they take it while they've got it.

I couldn't agree more, ISpy!

How absolutely DIVINE.....I knew we were hearing Caylee's voice through that Duct tape....such a sweet angelic "Melody of JUSTICE!".....Rest in Peace sweet angel Caylee! an angelic monkey

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: September 04, 2009, 01:23:14 AM »

Going, going, gone....'Nite all!  Take good care.

Good Night ISpy!....Only sweet dreams my friend, only sweet dreams!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: September 04, 2009, 01:26:48 AM »

Very interesting news on the tape. wonder if LE been under the A's house to see if its been used on there heating or ductwork systems.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: September 04, 2009, 01:42:34 AM »

Very interesting news on the tape. wonder if LE been under the A's house to see if its been used on there heating or ductwork systems.

Ohh, good question! How perfect would that be? 

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1474 on: September 04, 2009, 02:29:23 AM »

That same tape was on one of George's old gas cans I remember seeing the picture of it. They took those cans as evidence.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: September 04, 2009, 03:14:48 AM »

I have been looking for pictures of the duct tape on the Anthony's gas can and found a video.
http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20713937/index.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: September 04, 2009, 05:43:27 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: September 04, 2009, 05:54:45 AM »

That is awesome regarding the duct tape and justice for Amy!  Casey sits there with that smug look on her face, like no one can touch her. Meanwhile, no wonder the defense is snickering at the table, they KNOW THINGS!!! Bozo doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, but honestly, he doesn't care, he got himself in the paper and on TV. Let's not forget about those million dollar deals he has in his desk drawer!!

You go Amy!! I hope the throws the max at her! Smug little b!tch! 
Hey Boo!  Miss you!

Missed you too sweetie! I've been hanging around a bit and reading, but not participating as much lately. Betw by Dad dying and the Dolce fiasco, I kinda feel battered. But I love my monkeys and can't stay away. You guys are the best!! Hugs to you all!

Hey Boo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: September 04, 2009, 05:57:54 AM »

HUGE SCORE!!! for AMY, poor thing, she just tried to be a friend and got screwed by Casey. This will be awesome. As far as Jim, i am pretty sure since he is tight with the A's and clearly believes what they are telling him, that whatever he says, he hopes will be put on the blogs since it puts the A's in a different light as victims instead of what they are LIARS. So although Jim may be nice, i wouldnt put too much into what he says, but the theory of the died hair making it look like a death band is interesting and i bet we hear alot more on that in the future from bozo and his gruesome clan

That is interesting about the death band & hair dye.  I couldn't find anything on the internet about it, but maybe one of our smart monkeys can find something on it.

Cece,so far this is all I found on bleach and hair.   
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/jan2004/research/2004_01_research01b.htm
Artificial treatment: Bleaching removes pigment from the hair and can give the hair a characteristic yellow cast. The cortical cell margins may become more prominent and cortical fusi may develop. In addition, harsh or repeated treatments can make the hair shaft brittle, and the scales will appear disturbed. Artificial bleaching can be distinguished from solar bleaching by a sharper line of demarcation between the bleached and unbleached regions. To the experienced examiner, dyed hairs possess an unnatural cast or color. In addition, the cuticle will take on the color of the dye (Figure 70). If hair generally grows at the rate of one half-inch per month, the distance can be measured from the root to the line of demarcation of the dyed portion to estimate the time since dyeing. Repeated dyeing or bleaching results in several lines of demarcation. This would serve to further individualize a particular hair specimen.

O.k., this hair dye assertion of the trunk hair evidence is the height of stupidity.  First of all, routine chemical analysis of the hair would determine the absence of hair dye chemicals/residue/staining (duh).  Secondly, we know from the copious amounts of Caylee pics, Caylee's hair was never dyed (complete absence of dye in accordance with FBI testing-hello).  Finally, CSI most assuredly obtained hair samples from Cindy and Casey for comparison (and most certainly chemically profiled each).  If Baez and Lyons go to court with this "defense strategy", they will be the laughingstocks of the legal community.  Between all the processing Cindy and Casey have had on a regular basis, their hair strands are markedly different from Caylee and a death band.

Hey ISpy.
Aren't they already?   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: September 04, 2009, 07:13:12 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20722028/detail.html
Prosecutors To Release More Casey Documents
Forgery Trial Will Be Scheduled Before Murder Case

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 4, 2009
UPDATED: 7:09 am EDT September 4, 2009
 Prosecutors To Release More Casey Documents
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office will release new documents in the case against Casey Anthony on Friday.

Officials said the new evidence will tell us more about what was found and heard during the investigation.

A judge ruled on Thursday that Anthony's trial on forgery charges will be held before the murder trial.

Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail on charges in the slaying of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.