April 26, 2024, 11:09:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251777 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: September 04, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-update-090409,0,7182648.story

Last summer Casey Anthony was happy to be sprung from her solitary jail cell and didn't appear to be concerned with her missing daughter, according to an interview released this morning.

She talked a lot about herself, signing autographs for money and going on a radio show, but didn't bring up the subject of her scrutiny -- her missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, said Tracy McLaughlin, an associate of a California bounty hunter who paid Casey Anthony's bail.

McLaughlin was tasked with staying inside the Anthony home to keep an eye on Casey Anthony while she was out of jail last summer.

McLaughlin said one night, the topic of GHB -- known as the date-rape drug -- came up. McLaughlin asked Casey Anthony if she knew what the drug was and its effects.

"She said like roofies ... or chloroform," McLaughlin said. "Roofies" is slang for Rohypnol, a date-rape drug.

McLaughlin said that statement was made before chloroform ever came out publicly as being linked to Casey Anthony's car. McLaughlin said it didn't mean anything to her at the time.

She also said Casey Anthony won't ever back off from her Zenaida story.

"She lies so much, it's been her life."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1661 on: September 04, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »

Tracy said Casey watched some local news and a little bit of NG. Casey didn't say much about the reports. She loved being on TV. She even had matching clothes picked out for herself and Tracy to wear to Jose's office! It was all a game to Casey, Tracy said.

WTH she was acting like it was one long slumber party, did they make fudge also, and try on Cindy's clothes? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: September 04, 2009, 01:43:29 PM »

Tracy says kc  has lied all her life....she had no help (I am assuming she means killing or disposing of Caylee's body) and will never talk.

I missed something earlier about the shovel...kc says they have the time line wrong....and she used to shovel to get the ladder out of the pool??  Did anyone else catch that...my darn phone rang!!
]
Yes. Casey said she needed the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. When she said that, Cindy and George both winced, as if to tell Casey not to say that.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: September 04, 2009, 01:43:40 PM »

Tracy says kc  has lied all her life....she had no help (I am assuming she means killing or disposing of Caylee's body) and will never talk.

I missed something earlier about the shovel...kc says they have the time line wrong....and she used to shovel to get the ladder out of the pool??  Did anyone else catch that...my darn phone rang!!
She said that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: September 04, 2009, 01:48:13 PM »

Casey says Caylee is Italian, but that she herself is Romanian and Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.

That is what I have said all along...kc doesn't know who Caylee's father is!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: September 04, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »

Casey is looking forward to a mistrial and a change of venue but ESPECIALLY a mistrial.
Casey has no grasp on reality at all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: September 04, 2009, 01:49:24 PM »

Casey says Caylee is Italian, but that she herself is Romanian and Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.

She doesn't even know who she is 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1667 on: September 04, 2009, 01:49:33 PM »

All the laughing (Tracy) during the interview is annoying....  I'll try to finish listening...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 01:51:58 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: September 04, 2009, 01:49:46 PM »

]
Yes. Casey said she needed the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. When she said that, Cindy and George both winced, as if to tell Casey not to say that.

Thanks brandi

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: September 04, 2009, 01:50:24 PM »

She said that.

Thanks nrcg

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1670 on: September 04, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »

They denied there was a fight on the night of the 15.

Surprise!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: September 04, 2009, 01:50:58 PM »

Yes, Tracy said that Casey said she used the shovel to chop bamboo & get the ladder out of the pool.  And Cindy told Casey to shut up.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: September 04, 2009, 01:52:35 PM »

I wonder why she would say Caylee is Italian.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: September 04, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »

Thanks Monkeys for all the play by play of the audio tapes. Can't listen to... oh you know who! I may listen to the Tracy tapes, but can't now cause there's too much noise around the house! Thanks for posting all the details though, it's much appreciated!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1674 on: September 04, 2009, 02:04:09 PM »

Me2 Sunny 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: September 04, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20722028/detail.html
Padilla: Casey Never Shed A Tear That I Saw
Interviews Shed Light On What Happened Inside Anthony Home

POSTED: 6:59 am EDT September 4, 2009
UPDATED: 1:48 pm EDT September 4, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office released new evidence in the case against Casey Anthony on Friday.

The evidence released included video and audio interviews between authorities and Leonard Padilla's team, who had contact with Anthony.

One of the interviews conducted was between investigators and Tracy McLaughlin, who was allowed to stay in Casey Anthony's home following her release on bond.

One of the first questions McLaughlin was asked was about Anthony's homecoming following her initial release from jail.

"She comes in. I'm a little bit nervous to meet her because I'm thinking that ... she's got to be upset ... she comes in happy as can be, 'Hey, hi, gives me a big hug and just, 'I want to take a shower,' not a word about Caylee, nothing," McLaughlin said. "She's not even upset. Not a word about her daughter, and George (Anthony) didn't say anything, and Cindy (Anthony) didn't say anything ... It was just unbelievable."

After Anthony took her shower, McLauglin said her attention turned to dinner.

"It was like she had gone to Iraq or something and just got back," McLaughlin said. "There was still nothing about Caylee."
Several interviews of California-based bounty hunter Leonard Padilla focused on Padilla's strong feelings that Caylee was alive.

"Up until Wednesday when I heard the results from the Tennessee labs and the FBI labs, I was consistently convinced that she was alive. It was just a matter of how do we figure out who has her. Is she in New York, Puerto Rico, Miami, out of state? I mean, I was totally convinced that she was alive and when those reports came out I was upset and devastated, and I don't want to say I felt stupid, but it wasn't fun there for a couple of hours," Padilla said.

Padilla said he had no interaction with Anthony after he questioned her story about Zenaida Gonzalez the nanny taking Caylee from Blanchard Park and she said to him, "If you're going to talk to me like a cop, get out of my house."

Padilla also spoke of an alleged domestic incident involving Anthony and her father, George Anthony. He said McLaughlin relayed the incident via text message, saying that George Anthony lunged at his daughter yelling that he wanted to know the truth about his granddaughter. Padilla said McLaughlin said that Anthony's response was something to the effect of, "Quit acting like a cop and act like a father for once in your life."

Padilla said he never once saw Anthony shed a tear throughout his time around her.
"I saw more tears shed amongst my people that were there than her family and her all put together," he said.

Meanwhile, a judge ruled on Thursday that Anthony's trial on forgery charges will be held before the murder trial.

Anthony remains in the Orange County Jail on charges in the slaying of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: September 04, 2009, 02:05:35 PM »

The first night Casey was home, someone ordered pizza. Lee claimed he did, then later denied that he had ordered it.

Tracy and Casey would listen to the protesters outside. The day Cindy was hammering in signs, Tracy and Casey had the blinds down and the window open to be able to listen outside. Casey was trying to listen to Cindy and then she would signal Cindy inside by banging on the garage door.

Casey thought the protesters were "idiots."

The night Casey was arrested, when LE pulled up on the lawn, they were watching NG. They thought that the police were there because they had called police to complain about the protesters.

LOL. Surprise!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: September 04, 2009, 02:11:49 PM »

The first night Casey was home, someone ordered pizza. Lee claimed he did, then later denied that he had ordered it.

Tracy and Casey would listen to the protesters outside. The day Cindy was hammering in signs, Tracy and Casey had the blinds down and the window open to be able to listen outside. Casey was trying to listen to Cindy and then she would signal Cindy inside by banging on the garage door.

Casey thought the protesters were "idiots."

The night Casey was arrested, when LE pulled up on the lawn, they were watching NG. They thought that the police were there because they had called police to complain about the protesters.

LOL. Surprise!
  Monkey Devil!  Joke was on you Casey 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: September 04, 2009, 02:13:16 PM »

Casey never said how she got Jose as her attorney. She loved Jose, thought he was a great defense lawyer and though he made her look good. She thought of him as her "hero."

Ughhh

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 04, 2009, 02:14:33 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/4/new_casey_anthony_evidence.html
 Bounty Hunter: Casey Said Nanny Told Her To Lie To Cops
Friday, September 04, 2009 1:48:59 PM

ORLANDO -- The Florida state Attorney’s Office released new evidence Friday in the Case Against Casey Anthony.

The new documents include three hours of audio and video recordings, as well as some additional photos.
Padilla Talks To Investigators

In one audio recording, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla recounted to Orange County investigators the original story Casey told him about how her slain 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, first disappeared.

Padilla said Casey told him Zenaida Gonzalez, Caylee’s alleged “mystery babysitter,” kidnapped the toddler, then held Casey down and handed her a list of things to tell police for the next 30 days.

According to Padilla, Casey said Zenaida told her it was “payback.”

In another interview, Casey’s mother, Cindy Anthony, said she did not trust Orange County Detective Yuri Melich, saying she did not like his lines of questioning to Casey.

“I’ve always believed in the system, but I don’t believe in it now,” Cindy Anthony said. “I don’t believe that judges do justice by predeterming before you even walk into a hearing.”
Cindy Says She Doesn't Trust Detective

One of the audio files released Thursday was a conversation, apparently recorded in August of 2008, between Cindy Anthony and Cmder. Matt Irwin, of the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The two met and talked over lunch.

Right off the bat, Cindy made it clear that she was upset with the way Detective Yuri Melich questioned Casey and her family and that she was not going to take a polygraph.

"I'm going to cooperate as much as I can, but I don't have to take that polygraph and I'm not going to -- not the way I was treated last night (by Yuri).

Cindy said she became upset with Melich after reading the transcript of his questioning of her daughter.

"I don't trust Yuri. I read through his line of questioning (of Casey) through the discovery. ... I was appalled. ... He's not asking her questions, he's telling her stories. He's tellling her a scenario and wants her to respond to it.  ... She's told us from Day 1 he never listened to her. Now, granted, she did some tell some lies, but again a couple times he actually cut her off when she tried to tell him things," Cindy told Irwin.

When Irwin said Casey's disappearance could have been te result of an accident, Cindy said she didn't believe that for a second because Casey would come to them even whe Caylee skinned her knee.

"I realize Casey lied, but bottom line is it still doesn't change my beliefs that Caylee is not dead, that Caylee is still alive and is out there and I'm not changing those beliefs until someone brings me proof beyond a reasonable  doubt otherwise."

Irwin reassured Cindy that authorities never considered her, her husband George, or her son, Lee of having a role in Casey's disappearance.

"Knowing what I know today, I still would have called 911," Cindy said.

During the conversation, Cindy told Irwin that she had to be strong for the family because the rest were so emotional. She said it was hard for George to come to the realization that he would not be Casey's knight in shining armor and save the day -- that they would have to depend on someone else to do that.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.