April 26, 2024, 11:42:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251787 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: September 04, 2009, 02:17:09 PM »

Casey never said how she got Jose as her attorney. She loved Jose, thought he was a great defense lawyer and though he made her look good. She thought of him as her "hero."

Ughhh

RIP Sweet Puppy
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: September 04, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »

Casey never said how she got Jose as her attorney. She loved Jose, thought he was a great defense lawyer and though he made her look good. She thought of him as her "hero."

Ughhh

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: September 04, 2009, 02:25:31 PM »

The first night Casey was home, someone ordered pizza. Lee claimed he did, then later denied that he had ordered it.

Tracy and Casey would listen to the protesters outside. The day Cindy was hammering in signs, Tracy and Casey had the blinds down and the window open to be able to listen outside. Casey was trying to listen to Cindy and then she would signal Cindy inside by banging on the garage door.

Casey thought the protesters were "idiots."

The night Casey was arrested, when LE pulled up on the lawn, they were watching NG. They thought that the police were there because they had called police to complain about the protesters.

LOL. Surprise!

Surprise indeed!! I think a communal cheer went up all across the nation that night when the cars all pulled up live on Nancy Grace. 

I have listened to Tracy's tape till the end cut off suddenly on the WFTV site. I hope there is a part II. Before these tapes came out, it was said on some media sources that Tracy had "bonded" with Skanky and was somewhat sympathetic. I did not find that to be true at all. The nervous laughter from her was a bit distracting. But overall, it sounded to me like she was mostly incredulous at the happenings inside that house, and how ridiculous it sounded to verbalize it.

It seems that Lee is really the jerk we all thought he was, and George did actually say " I am not going to live this lie anymore." I thought the part was hysterical about the "eye game" with Rob in the car, and the adding on of the makeup to play the game on the way to Bozo's office. And just as we thought, Skanky was playing on the computer all day at his office.

It sounds like the pool is given more credance because of the interaction with George and Spindy when Skanky brought up using the shovel to get the pool ladder. Hmmm.....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: September 04, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

Casey told Tracy that she was upset over all the discrepencies when discovery was released. She said people were lying. Tracy pointed out that Casey "kinda" started it with the talk about Universal.

Casey thinks if the case goes to trial, there will be a mistrial.

Casey said she was not worried about the hair samples. When it was mentioned that it was either Caylee's or her hair, Casey said, "I'm alive."

Casey does not have any close friends because she is so annoying and one can only take her for so long.

*These are notes from the Tracy interview I have been taking as I listen*

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: September 04, 2009, 02:30:37 PM »

Casey told Tracy that she was upset over all the discrepencies when discovery was released. She said people were lying. Tracy pointed out that Casey "kinda" started it with the talk about Universal.

Casey said she was not worried about the hair samples. When it was mentioned that it was either Caylee's or her hair, Casey said, "I'm alive."

Casey does not have any close friends because she is so annoying and one can only take her for so long.

Good job Brandi.  Thank you.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: September 04, 2009, 02:32:30 PM »

Casey says Caylee is Italian, but that she herself is Romanian and Irish. Tells Tracy that Jesus Ortiz is not Caylee's father, but doesn't say anything else about who is. Tracy thinks she doesn't know who the father is.

That is what I have said all along...kc doesn't know who Caylee's father is!

I wonder why she would say Caylee is Italian.

And Skanky says she is Irish and Romanian?? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: September 04, 2009, 02:33:37 PM »

Thanks Brandi!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: September 04, 2009, 02:35:41 PM »

Ughhh

I feel your pain.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: September 04, 2009, 02:40:47 PM »

Just finished the Tracy interview. (Fanny .. mine ended normally, I think it was a complete tape.)

The interview was done Sept. 19, 2008. Tracy said she did not think Caylee was alive. (Caylee was found in December, 3 months later.)

Tracy said Lee was the director of them all. Lee was upset that Cindy answered the door and allowed LE inside the night they arrested Casey.

She and Lee did not get along. She always thought Lee had something to do with it.

That's about all I have.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 02:59:22 PM by klaasend » Logged

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: September 04, 2009, 02:41:47 PM »

Ughhh

Dontcha know!

I'm jumping again! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: September 04, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »

The first night Casey was home, someone ordered pizza. Lee claimed he did, then later denied that he had ordered it.

Tracy and Casey would listen to the protesters outside. The day Cindy was hammering in signs, Tracy and Casey had the blinds down and the window open to be able to listen outside. Casey was trying to listen to Cindy and then she would signal Cindy inside by banging on the garage door.

Casey thought the protesters were "idiots."

The night Casey was arrested, when LE pulled up on the lawn, they were watching NG. They thought that the police were there because they had called police to complain about the protesters.

LOL. Surprise!

Surprise indeed!! I think a communal cheer went up all across the nation that night when the cars all pulled up live on Nancy Grace. 

I have listened to Tracy's tape till the end cut off suddenly on the WFTV site. I hope there is a part II. Before these tapes came out, it was said on some media sources that Tracy had "bonded" with Skanky and was somewhat sympathetic. I did not find that to be true at all. The nervous laughter from her was a bit distracting. But overall, it sounded to me like she was mostly incredulous at the happenings inside that house, and how ridiculous it sounded to verbalize it.

It seems that Lee is really the jerk we all thought he was, and George did actually say " I am not going to live this lie anymore." I thought the part was hysterical about the "eye game" with Rob in the car, and the adding on of the makeup to play the game on the way to Bozo's office. And just as we thought, Skanky was playing on the computer all day at his office.

It sounds like the pool is given more credance because of the interaction with George and Spindy when Skanky brought up using the shovel to get the pool ladder. Hmmm.....

Me too...I think Tracy was just floored by the behavior. It does get on the nerves but not as bad as when Lee does it.

I don't think I can even take reading a transcript of cindy's...ugh, I can't STAND how special she thinks they all are.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: September 04, 2009, 02:42:56 PM »

Whew...finally finished Tracy's interview. Her nervous laughing was a bit annoying   IMO she knows more than what is on this tape. I heard nothing that would indicate she needed immunity....except for one thing....and I am going to have to go back and find it....but she said something about one time she mentioned that 'it was her and not kc'....did anyone else catch that?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: September 04, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »

Just finished the Tracy interview. (Fanny .. mine ended normally, I think it was a complete tape.)

The interview was done Sept. 19, 2008. Tracy said she did not think Caylee was alive. (Caylee was found in December, 3 months later.)

Tracy said Lee was the director of them all. Lee was upset that Cindy answered the door and allowed LE inside the night they arrested Casey.

She and Lee did not get along. She always thought Lee had something to do with it.

That's about all I have.

If only! 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 02:59:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: September 04, 2009, 02:43:47 PM »

Tracy said Lee was the director of them all. Lee was upset that Cindy answered the door and allowed LE inside the night they arrested Cindy.

That's about all I have.

Thanks, I'll go back and see if I can hear the very last part. She was right in the middle of saying something about George and Spindy and it cut off for me.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: September 04, 2009, 02:44:16 PM »

Tracy said Lee was the director of them all. Lee was upset that Cindy answered the door and allowed LE inside the night they arrested Casey..

That's about all I have.

the tape ended normally for me as well.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 03:00:18 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1695 on: September 04, 2009, 02:45:28 PM »

All I can wonder is how long this clan has been living in a different universe then the rest of us ? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: September 04, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »

Ughhh

Dontcha know!

I'm jumping again! 

My son said yesterday you could set your resolution higher, but I'll be dipped if I know how to do it. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: September 04, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »

Tracy said Lee was the director of them all. Lee was upset that Cindy answered the door and allowed LE inside the night they arrested Casey..

That's about all I have.

the tape ended normally for me as well.

Thanks, I'm going back in. 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 03:00:45 PM by klaasend » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: September 04, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »

That's about all I have.

If only! 

OOPS!

*Casey* of course. (Thanks QM)

Mods: can one of you please edit that for me?

I have to go out for a bit now. Will listen to LP next.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 03:01:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: September 04, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »

All I can wonder is how long this clan has been living in a different universe then the rest of us ? 

I don't know but it must be nice?

NOT!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.