April 27, 2024, 05:52:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251882 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: September 04, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »

Has anyone listened to Leonard's full interview?  I haven't, and the reason I ask is that I think Blink may have hinted at one time that we may learn who is paying for the duhfense through Leonard's interview.

I only listened to the first part.
'

I will hazard a guess- the same people that paid for the Ollve Garden meals for KC and Baez- the same people that paid for Waldorf stay/crab puffs for Cindy and George? 

That's my guess also.  I did jump to the last five minutes of LP interview & he talks about money/interviews.  But I didn't hear anything new.  Just the same info about 20/20 (Kateland?) being in Bozo's office & talking about the interview they were supposed to have with Casey that Saturday (but she  [Casey] was back in jail by Saturday).

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1741 on: September 04, 2009, 03:57:03 PM »

On the subject of Kiomarie, Casey told Rob you need to investigate her and find some dirt on her. And Rob asked why, and Casey says, Kiobarie says we are best friends and I don't even like her. We have been friends forever and I don't even like her! That was one of the first things she wanted Rob to do.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: September 04, 2009, 03:58:30 PM »

Has anyone listened to Leonard's full interview?  I haven't, and the reason I ask is that I think Blink may have hinted at one time that we may learn who is paying for the duhfense through Leonard's interview.

TY Sunny.  I did hear in Tracy's interview a reference she made about one of the TV affiliates paying for lunches.  (I think   )

Yep...she mentions Olive Garden and again mentions wings.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: September 04, 2009, 03:59:27 PM »

'

I will hazard a guess- the same people that paid for the Ollve Garden meals for KC and Baez- the same people that paid for Waldorf stay/crab puffs for Cindy and George? 

WO, I will not bet against you on this one

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: September 04, 2009, 03:59:41 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: September 04, 2009, 04:02:19 PM »

About twenty one minutes into the interview (wftv site) she says she went out one time with a blue poncho with a white towel with her dad and Jim, that wasn't her, it was me.

n&n...thank you!!  I missed the poncho but heard the towel so I was half right!! Monkey Devil!  I wonder if we can find a video on that??

Good idea! I'll try to find it.

BTW, I LOVE that smilie running around with your signature...that's hilarious. lol.

Wonderful I hope you can find it!!  Rob's interview cut off so there has to be a part 2 coming...he mentions a BIG LIE he caught Lee in.....but didn't get to it yet!
 I love that smiley too!  I don't know which Monkey made it...but I stole it! I hope the Monk will say it's OK.  Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: September 04, 2009, 04:02:24 PM »

It really sounds to me like Lee was running the show, not Cindy.  Cindy would get frustrated with Leonard and she would come to Rob and say what is he doing? And Rob would try to calm Cindy down. She came out to the trailer a couple of times. Lee came out to the trailer. There came a time when they did not want Casey alone in the house with Tracy. George was gone a lot, who knows where he was? There was a incident with Cindy when she was outside in the trailer and Lee called the house and got Casey and found out Cindy is out there and Lee went on and on with her over the phone until she finally goes back in the house.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:12 PM »

TY Sunny.  I did hear in Tracy's interview a reference she made about one of the TV affiliates paying for lunches.  (I think   )

Yep...she mentions Olive Garden and again mentions wings.
Casey sure has a good appetite 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:19 PM »

Did anyone catch where Tracy said spindy's main complaint was they (LE) weren't looking for Caylee and Tracy says "They weren't either."

I feel sure Tracy has lots more to tell than on this recording. I'd like to know the specifics behind that bit.

I did!  Agreed, I can't wait for the prosecution to get her on the stand under oath!

Me too... oh, it's such a long wait! 

And it looks like none of these statements were made under oath.....sooooooooo

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: September 04, 2009, 04:04:30 PM »

About twenty one minutes into the interview (wftv site) she says she went out one time with a blue poncho with a white towel with her dad and Jim, that wasn't her, it was me.

n&n...thank you!!  I missed the poncho but heard the towel so I was half right!! Monkey Devil!  I wonder if we can find a video on that??

I missed the poncho part too, but I will take N&N's word for it. My brain is full also. I wonder where they were supposed to be going? Did I get the Bozo visit wrong too? 

I think so..... visit to BOZO's office.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: September 04, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »

'

That's my guess also.  I did jump to the last five minutes of LP interview & he talks about money/interviews.  But I didn't hear anything new.  Just the same info about 20/20 (Kateland?) being in Bozo's office & talking about the interview they were supposed to have with Casey that Saturday (but she  [Casey] was back in jail by Saturday).

Thanks cece...my back is killing from sitting here listening so long...so I am going to take a break and take the dogs for a walk!  See ya later, Taters!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: September 04, 2009, 04:11:38 PM »

'

Thanks cece...my back is killing from sitting here listening so long...so I am going to take a break and take the dogs for a walk!  See ya later, Taters!!

I've had take a few breaks myself. 

Enjoy your walk!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: September 04, 2009, 04:22:40 PM »

I missed the poncho part too, but I will take N&N's word for it. My brain is full also. I wonder where they were supposed to be going? Did I get the Bozo visit wrong too? 

I think so..... visit to BOZO's office.

Thanks!

an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: September 04, 2009, 04:24:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-update-090409,0,7182648.story
Casey Anthony: State releases interview with bounty hunter in Casey Anthony case
The State Attorney's Office made more evidence public in the case against Casey Anthony.
 Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards  Sentinel Staff Writers

3:47 p.m. EDT, September 4, 2009
Last summer, Casey Anthony was happy to be sprung from her solitary jail cell and didn't appear to be concerned with her missing daughter, according to an interview released this morning.

She talked a lot about herself, signing autographs for money and going on a radio show, but didn't bring up the subject of her scrutiny -- her missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony, said Tracy McLaughlin, an associate of a California bounty hunter who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail.

McLaughlin was tasked with staying inside the Anthony home to keep an eye on Casey Anthony while she was out of jail last summer.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: September 04, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122116
Caylee Anthony’s Mom’s Defense Team Loses Yet Another Round
Posted on September 4th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 641 times.
Well it seems that Judge Stan Strickland has scored more points with the American people out there following the murder case against Casey Anthony from Orlando Florida. Casey is accused of murdering her 2 year old daughter, little Caylee Marie Anthony and is being held in the Orlando County Jail without bond with the charges of first degree murder and the state will be asking for the death penalty.
Judge Strickland ruled yesterday that Casey’s check forgery trial will be held before her murder trial. Her attorney’s have been fighting trying to get that postponed until after the murder trial in fear that if she is convicted it could hurt her in the murder trial. During this trial, if convicted on the check forgery she could be found guilty on as many of 13 counts which would make her a convicted felon. That wouldn’t look so good on her when she appears in court for murder.
The prosecution has a video tape showing Anthony at a Target store as she went on a shopping spree after her daughter went missing. She was seen buying things such as sexy lingerie, beer, big white sunglasses, and the blue hoodie she happened to be wearing the first time she was arrested. She was seen writing out a check using her friend Amy Huizenga’s check. I think this is going to kind of hard for them to say she is innocent with a video that clearly proves she is guilty.

Also there is more news on the duct tape that was found on little Caylee’s skull covering her nose and mouth. Apparently the tape is a rare make and it could cause a major setback for the defense team. The defense has claimed that the Henkel brand tape was the best selling brand in the country but the brand attached to Caylee’s skull is a special make.

WKMG’s Tony Pipitone says, “This specific industrial, fire-resistant tape is a tiny fraction of all the tape sold by Henkel. We tried to buy some today. We couldn’t find any.”
When asked what does this mean, he said, “It is extremely rare and a crucial find.”

Prosecutors do plan to explain just how rare the tape is in court and they will argue that the tape is a link between the body and Anthony. They also claim the tape is similar to that tape that was found on the gas can in The Anthony’s shed.

Little by little it seems like the defense’s case is started to fall apart. Piece by piece getting knocked down. As for the shopping spree, I’d like to hear an explanation why on earth would she be buying things like beer and sexy lingerie, not to mention anything else, when she was supposedly out doing her own investigation looking for Caylee. I guess she saw the investigation as an 8 hour a day job and she had clocked out that day so she was no longer working on the case so she went shopping. She must have been exhausted after looking for her daughter that she was just ready for a nice relaxing evening with her boyfriend. Who knows what was going through that woman’s head.
People always say you don’t know what you would do if you were in her shoes. Well this might be true but I don’t care what anyone says when it comes to defending someone that would prefer to party than look for her own child, I know I wouldn’t be partying. I would be looking til I dropped. I would have not been in a Target Store (or any store for that matter) buying beer and lingerie using someone else’s money to pay for it at that. For all you Casey Anthony defenders, I’d like to know an explanation for these actions if she is supposed to be so damn innocent.

While Casey was shopping, was Caylee lying in the woods with duct tape over her mouth inside a laundry bag that was put inside a garbage bag and thrown away like she was nothing but trash? The thought of that sickens me. As a mother and grandmother I can’t understand how anyone can do that to a precious child., a gift from God that should be cherished not dumped.

I am still looking for justice for Caylee Marie Anthony. I pray that one day she will get it so she may rest in peace. We haven’t forgotten you Caylee. We all still love you!

Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: September 04, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »

Thanks to all for the recaps.

I can only say that if Lee is the brains in that family, they are in a lot more trouble than I thought.

I'll never forget when Lee fought the sign and the sign won.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: September 04, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »

Thanks Trimm 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: September 04, 2009, 04:33:49 PM »

I can only say that if Lee is the brains in that family, they are in a lot more trouble than I thought.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: September 04, 2009, 04:38:15 PM »

It never gets old.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: September 04, 2009, 04:38:55 PM »

Thanks Trimm 

You are welcome.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.