April 27, 2024, 01:06:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251807 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: September 04, 2009, 05:21:17 PM »

Thanks to all for the recaps.

I can only say that if Lee is the brains in that family, they are in a lot more trouble than I thought.

I'll never forget when Lee fought the sign and the sign won.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: September 04, 2009, 05:21:53 PM »

LOL....wonder how many people will be calling Rob since he gave his phone number out on the interview

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: September 04, 2009, 05:23:06 PM »

I tried listening to Cindy's interview.

That witch is nucking futs!

Hi pa...she certainly is....I can't get past her feeling of entitlement!!

It's no wonder Casey is the way Casey is and Lee is the way he is.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I forgot to say Hi Sunny! Smile

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: September 04, 2009, 05:23:30 PM »

The whole darn clan is nucking futs 

That is the most understated thing I have ever heard you say....   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: September 04, 2009, 05:24:38 PM »

LOL....wonder how many people will be calling Rob since he gave his phone number out on the interview

Monkey Devil!

I betcha' he's changed it already!  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: September 04, 2009, 05:26:29 PM »

I want to thank CECE & TRIMM and anyone I may have missed for the links and synopsis.  an angelic monkey

I have just finished Rob's and it had stops and starts in it for me, and I had to go back and pick some things up. Someone wanted to know what the "big lie" from Lee to Rob was, and if you haven't found out, Rob had several lies and questions about Lee. But the biggest lie Rob said was Skanky's reaction to the decomp in the air report from the trunk. The day it came out, Rob was in constant contact with Tracy by text msg, as she relayed that it was no big deal to Skanky. Lee, however, at the same time, said Skanky was distraught, sick to her stomach, and was very upset. Rob knew right away Lee was lying.

My gut has always told me that Lee knows exactly what happened. I believe Spindy knew too. My own personal opinion.

I hope this is not a repeat from someone else. I have not read back yet.

an angelic monkey
Ol' Rob was telling the news wasn't he?   
The eye games........I would love to show Casey a eye game.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: September 04, 2009, 05:27:23 PM »

I want to thank CECE & TRIMM and anyone I may have missed for the links and synopsis.  an angelic monkey

I have just finished Rob's and it had stops and starts in it for me, and I had to go back and pick some things up. Someone wanted to know what the "big lie" from Lee to Rob was, and if you haven't found out, Rob had several lies and questions about Lee. But the biggest lie Rob said was Skanky's reaction to the decomp in the air report from the trunk. The day it came out, Rob was in constant contact with Tracy by text msg, as she relayed that it was no big deal to Skanky. Lee, however, at the same time, said Skanky was distraught, sick to her stomach, and was very upset. Rob knew right away Lee was lying.

My gut has always told me that Lee knows exactly what happened. I believe Spindy knew too. My own personal opinion.

thanks Fanny...I hadn't gotten to the part about the BIG LIE~~

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: September 04, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

an angelic monkey
Ol' Rob was telling the news wasn't he?   
The eye games........I would love to show Casey a eye game.   

I imagine this has been a Malox moment for Bozo today. No wonder he fought so hard to keep these out. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: September 04, 2009, 05:31:10 PM »

There was something screwy about those audios. I had trouble with Tracy's too. If you go back and go about half way, you may can pick up on where it stopped on you. That's what I had to do.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: September 04, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »

About twenty one minutes into the interview (wftv site) she says she went out one time with a blue poncho with a white towel with her dad and Jim, that wasn't her, it was me.

n&n...thank you!!  I missed the poncho but heard the towel so I was half right!! Monkey Devil!  I wonder if we can find a video on that??

Good idea! I'll try to find it.

BTW, I LOVE that smilie running around with your signature...that's hilarious. lol.

Wonderful I hope you can find it!!  Rob's interview cut off so there has to be a part 2 coming...he mentions a BIG LIE he caught Lee in.....but didn't get to it yet!
 I love that smiley too!  I don't know which Monkey made it...but I stole it! I hope the Monk will say it's OK.  Monkey Devil!

Did you finally get to hear the rest of the interview. It cut out for me too, but I forced it and got the rest. 

I think QM might have made the smiley.   

Nope not yet, but read your previous post on it.   If it was QM I thank her and hope she will let me 'borrow' it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: September 04, 2009, 05:37:20 PM »

There was something screwy about those audios. I had trouble with Tracy's too. If you go back and go about half way, you may can pick up on where it stopped on you. That's what I had to do.

Yep.Her audio messed up on me too.
I need to listen to LP now.I may need some refreshments.What time is it?   

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: September 04, 2009, 05:38:45 PM »

Some lovely pictures have been released today ...http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20727408/detail.html

I made this one of Caylee (my favorite that was released) while I listened to the Rob Dick interview (http://www.wftv.com/video/20726987/index.html)

Caylee was one very cute kid!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1792 on: September 04, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »

I won't even attempt to listen to the rest of her babbling.   

There ain't enough Miller Lite in the whole world to make it through that one. 
Fanny is there a new Cindy audio tape? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: September 04, 2009, 05:40:51 PM »

cece posted this link earlier and it has the entire interview

http://www.wftv.com/video/20724903/index.html

I am listening and around 57.38 LP is talking about BOZO saying 'if they had anything thed's charge her; leaks don't mean anything; leaks aren't evidence.  Then LP is asked if BOZO said anything about deals or offers and mentions that LP said the BOZO was out on Gerald's boat and LP says....(not verbatim)well you get your expenses paid by ABC or somebody, you wind up on Geraldo's boat, your kid gets an IPhone from ABC or whoever......ummmmmmmm ABC keeps coming up along with $$$$'s. Perhaps this is what Blink was referring to

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1794 on: September 04, 2009, 05:41:11 PM »

Some lovely pictures have been released today ...http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20727408/detail.html

I made this one of Caylee (my favorite that was released) while I listened to the Rob Dick interview (http://www.wftv.com/video/20726987/index.html)

an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: September 04, 2009, 05:41:35 PM »

I think my eardrums have overheated. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: September 04, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

Brandi,that is precious.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: September 04, 2009, 05:45:10 PM »

cece posted this link earlier and it has the entire interview

http://www.wftv.com/video/20724903/index.html

I am listening and around 57.38 LP is talking about BOZO saying 'if they had anything thed's charge her; leaks don't mean anything; leaks aren't evidence.  Then LP is asked if BOZO said anything about deals or offers and mentions that LP said the BOZO was out on Gerald's boat and LP says....(not verbatim)well you get your expenses paid by ABC or somebody, you wind up on Geraldo's boat, your kid gets an IPhone from ABC or whoever......ummmmmmmm ABC keeps coming up along with $$$$'s. Perhaps this is what Blink was referring to

All I can say is if ABC is financing all this chit, ole Walt is pretty pizzed right about now. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: September 04, 2009, 05:47:16 PM »

Thank you BRANDI. The picture is just beautiful and that is the photo that touched my heart the most.  an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: September 04, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »

That is a very sweet picture brandi!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.