April 27, 2024, 12:06:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251792 times)
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2009, 01:35:51 PM »

Hi everyone,  Maybe a title ( A family that didn't care ) I have to say one thing for Lenny, he never deviates from what he's said..... When you don't lie its easy to say the same story, because its not going to change. ( unlike the a's they can't keep the story straight because all they do is lie. How about this ( A family of lies and deception)? I like Lenny as somebody said rough on the outside but warm and fuzzy on the inside. I truly believe he is a decent man.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2009, 01:38:53 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, too, although I am under no illusion that everything he does is from the goodness of his heart, although IMO he does have a good heart.  He goes after people for "Bounty," i.e. money, but they are bad guys who are trying to escape justice. It's a living.  I do think that he truly believed Caylee was alive and that's why he facilitated the bond for Casey, thinking he could get it out of her.  Of course, like the rest of us he soon discovered that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her.  I think he was truthful in believing the search at Blanchard Park might yield results and that he was sincere in his memorial for Caylee at the river.  At that time, no one was even considering a memorial, until Cindy got the idea from the memorial at the park and planned her Casey extravaganza and the big "Look at me", there's no business like show business, whatever it was.

If his nephew Tony is being truthful about his experience with the Anthonys, which I doubt, he must be the most naive person in the world.  I find it hard to believe that he is naive because in his business, he deals with the dregs of society and I should think any such innocence would quickly vanish.  I lost all respect for him when he started bad-mouthing his uncle, with whom, he claims he has worked since the age of six.  He says he doesn't want disrespect his uncle, but then he goes right on with the disrespect.  I don't know what his game is, but I don' like it.  Maybe a book, who knows, but here's one cookie who won't be buying it...any of it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2009, 01:42:16 PM »

So when is wftv going to share the 2000 pages of new docs with us?  I saw what looked like almost and index sheet to what was included..where are our docs?
We are waiting 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2009, 01:44:21 PM »

Unless Tony is saying this stuff, because he is going to write a book, and write how he really feels about the lovely Anthonys  And that's when he will go at them, hard to imagine he really feels that way about them.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2009, 01:46:25 PM »

Unless Tony is saying this stuff, because he is going to write a book, and write how he really feels about the lovely Anthonys  And that's when he will go at them, hard to imagine he really feels that way about them.

I don't like two-faced people. So I won't be spending my time reading his book either, if that was the case.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »

I don't like two-faced people. So I won't be spending my time reading his book either, if that was the case.
Tony is an odd one, haven't quite figured him out yet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: August 25, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »

National Enquirer 8/31/09:

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: August 25, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: August 25, 2009, 01:59:01 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   
Yes, thanks 
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: August 25, 2009, 02:01:07 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, too, although I am under no illusion that everything he does is from the goodness of his heart, although IMO he does have a good heart.  He goes after people for "Bounty," i.e. money, but they are bad guys who are trying to escape justice. It's a living.  I do think that he truly believed Caylee was alive and that's why he facilitated the bond for Casey, thinking he could get it out of her.  Of course, like the rest of us he soon discovered that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her.  I think he was truthful in believing the search at Blanchard Park might yield results and that he was sincere in his memorial for Caylee at the river.  At that time, no one was even considering a memorial, until Cindy got the idea from the memorial at the park and planned her Casey extravaganza and the big "Look at me", there's no business like show business, whatever it was.

I wonder what agenda Tony has up his sleeve.  Any person in his right mind would figure out that the Anthony's were being nice because of the bail money.  If you are not doing something for them or Sweetheart, they have no use for you.  AND God knows, don't question them
If his nephew Tony is being truthful about his experience with the Anthonys, which I doubt, he must be the most naive person in the world.  I find it hard to believe that he is naive because in his business, he deals with the dregs of society and I should think any such innocence would quickly vanish.  I lost all respect for him when he started bad-mouthing his uncle, with whom, he claims he has worked since the age of six.  He says he doesn't want disrespect his uncle, but then he goes right on with the disrespect.  I don't know what his game is, but I don' like it.  Maybe a book, who knows, but here's one cookie who won't be buying it...any of it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: August 25, 2009, 02:01:18 PM »

Me too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: August 25, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »

Hi everyone,  Maybe a title ( A family that didn't care ) I have to say one thing for Lenny, he never deviates from what he's said..... When you don't lie its easy to say the same story, because its not going to change. ( unlike the a's they can't keep the story straight because all they do is lie. How about this ( A family of lies and deception)? I like Lenny as somebody said rough on the outside but warm and fuzzy on the inside. I truly believe he is a decent man.

Hi Gail.   I think LP is a decent man, deep down inside, too.    an angelic monkey

He does love the spotlight, though.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: August 25, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »

I wonder what agenda Tony has up his sleeve.  Any person in his right mind would figure out that the Anthony's were being nice because of the bail money.  If you are not doing something for them or Sweetheart, they have no use for you.  AND God knows, don't question them

LYNNEINMD, It seems alot of players have their hand up their sleeves and each other's pockets. It is hard to tell the "good" guys from the "bad" guys in this. Everyone involved seems to get slimed. Since Tony Padilla seems to have sided with the Anthony camp, I'll move him over to the "bad" guy player on my game board.

Tony did not put up the money for Skanky's bond. Lenny put his OWN money up. Tony's company only guarnateed that she would show up at court or forefit the whole bond. He is out nothing, so he really doesn't have a dog in this fight. He just showed his true colors to me.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: August 25, 2009, 02:13:52 PM »

Ok, I'm trying this again.  Any person in their right mind could figure out that the ONLY reason that the Anthony's were kind to Tony is because of the money.  They have no interest in anyone that questions them in any way.
LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: August 25, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »

LYNNEINMD, It seems alot of players have their hand up their sleeves and each other's pockets. It is hard to tell the "good" guys from the "bad" guys in this. Everyone involved seems to get slimed. Since Tony Padilla seems to have sided with the Anthony camp, I'll move him over to the "bad" guy player on my game board.

Tony did not put up the money for Skanky's bond. Lenny put his OWN money up. Tony's company only guarnateed that she would show up at court or forefit the whole bond. He is out nothing, so he really doesn't have a dog in this fight. He just showed his true colors to me.

Oops, sorry, I thought the previous post didn't work.  Thanks for the correct info.  Going back to just reading, I think I've screwed up enuf for today.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: August 25, 2009, 02:18:50 PM »

National Enquirer 8/31/09:

Truthfully, the ENQUIRER article didn't have a single new fact in it. It must be a slow news time for them, and needed pages to fill. I saw nothing there we didn't already know months ago.  Even all their pictures were old ones.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: August 25, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »

Oops, sorry, I thought the previous post didn't work.  Thanks for the correct info.  Going back to just reading, I think I've screwed up enuf for today.

Don't go back to only reading.  We all screw up occasionally.    an angelic monkey    i agree with you.

The A's don't do anything for anyone unless there is something in it for them.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »

No problem LYNNE. I knew what you meant. I have done it dozens of time before. Don't quit posting, and you didn't really screw up.  an angelic monkey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2009, 02:30:27 PM »

Truthfully, the ENQUIRER article didn't have a single new fact in it. It must be a slow news time for them, and needed pages to fill. I saw nothing there we didn't already know months ago.  Even all their pictures were old ones.
No the NE didn't have any new facts, but you gotta love that Susan Moss!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2009, 02:30:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20548370/detail.html
Documents, Tattoo Pics Released In Anthony Case
Prosecutors Say Anthony's Tattoo Suggests She Wasn't Looking For Caylee

POSTED: 12:26 pm EDT August 25, 2009
UPDATED: 1:20 pm EDT August 25, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state of Florida has released to her defense team some 2,000 new pages of evidence they plan to use against her.

That includes photos of the tattoo Casey got while her daughter, Caylee Anthony, was missing.

Based on the newly filed document, investigators have gone to see Casey Anthony in jail and taken a picture of the tattoo on her left shoulder.

It's a fairly common tattoo with the words "la bella vita," which is translated to mean "the good life" or "the beautiful life."

Celebrities like Lindsay Lohan have the same tattoo. But prosecutors will argue that Casey Anthony got the tattoo during the first week of July while Caylee was still believed to be missing.
They will use it as evidence that Casey Anthony was not really looking for her, but rather appeared to be enjoying her new life without a child to care for. Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in her daughter's disappearance. Caylee's remains were found last December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home.

There are other items of evidence the state has gathered, including eight CDs of images gathered from the public image sharing website Photo Bucket.

Also Tuesday, attorney Jose Baez is now asking for a trial date to be set on Casey Anthony's check fraud trial, and two people have been added to the state's witness list; an aerial imaging and computer expert.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.