April 27, 2024, 06:42:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251890 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: September 04, 2009, 05:50:34 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20723700/detail.html
Padilla, Body Guards Tell All In Newly Released Interviews

Posted: 9:19 am EDT September 4, 2009Updated: 5:42 pm EDT September 4, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- They're the interviews Casey Anthony's defense team did not want you to hear. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his band of bodyguards were with Casey 24 hours a day after she bonded out of jail the first time and now they're recalling everything she said.
The FBI conducted the interviews in September 2008, but the defense just lost its fight to keep the more than three hours of audio-taped interviews from being released.

Bodyguard Tracy McLaughlin says Casey was concerned about what to wear when she walked past TV cameras and that, even though Caylee was missing and she was a suspect, Casey was unemotional and uninvolved in the search for Caylee and uninterested in anyone but herself.

Cute pictures of Caylee Marie Anthony came out with the new evidence Friday, but the woman who guarded Casey right after she got out of jail said Casey had no interest in Caylee.

"She comes in happy as could be. Says, 'Hey, hi.' Gives me a hug. Says she wants to take a shower. Not a word about Caylee. She said, 'I want to take a shower," McLaughlin told investigators during an interview on September 19, 2008 (listen to full interview).

McLaughlin says Casey never cried about Caylee, but she giggled about an online flirtation and even flirted with McLaughlin's associate.

"She goes, 'I put on eye makeup today for when we play the sunglass game,'" McLaughlin told investigators.

The 'game' was taking off her sunglasses and looking at McLaughlin's associate through the rearview mirror as he drove her o her attorney's office.

McLaughlin says she was stunned by Casey's stone-cold reaction to a finding that air in her trunk showed signs of human decomposition.

"They said, 'Yeah, the samples came back, decomposition, and she said, looked at the TV and goes, 'A lot of people had access to that car,'" McLaughlin told investigators.

Casey had an even colder reaction to the finding that hair consistent with hers and Caylee's came from a dead body.

"She goes, 'Well, I'm alive,'" McLaughlin told investigators.

Casey surprised McLaughlin during a conversation about how drugs in high doses can knock you out. McLaughlin mentioned ether.

"She said, 'Or chloroform,'" McLaughlin told investigators.

That was before any reports about finding traces of chloroform in the trunk or her computer searches about the potentially deadly chloroform.

Casey also joked about raising defense money by autographing photos or going on the radio with Howard Stern, but said he'd want to know her lingerie sizes and whether she and Baez were having sex.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: September 04, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »

I tried listening to Cindy's interview.

That witch is nucking futs!

I won't even attempt to listen to the rest of her babbling.   

There ain't enough Miller Lite in the whole world to make it through that one. 
Fanny is there a new Cindy audio tape? TIA JSM

Yep, and I wouldn't go there. Remember, you are already sick. I haven't heard it and it still is making me crazy.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: September 04, 2009, 05:51:41 PM »

TWO HEARINGS NEXT WEEK IN FRAUD CASE

As they prepare for her murder trial, Casey's defense lawyers will head to court next week for the civil case against her. Two hearing are set next week in the defamation suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez is the woman with the same name as the babysitter Casey claimed took off with Caylee.

On September 8, Casey's attorney will ask the judge to dismiss the civil case, or at least postpone it until after her murder trial.

The next day, there will be a hearing to compel George and Cindy Anthony to answer questions that they refused to answer during their deposition.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: September 04, 2009, 05:53:55 PM »

I want to thank CECE & TRIMM and anyone I may have missed for the links and synopsis.  an angelic monkey

I have just finished Rob's and it had stops and starts in it for me, and I had to go back and pick some things up. Someone wanted to know what the "big lie" from Lee to Rob was, and if you haven't found out, Rob had several lies and questions about Lee. But the biggest lie Rob said was Skanky's reaction to the decomp in the air report from the trunk. The day it came out, Rob was in constant contact with Tracy by text msg, as she relayed that it was no big deal to Skanky. Lee, however, at the same time, said Skanky was distraught, sick to her stomach, and was very upset. Rob knew right away Lee was lying.

My gut has always told me that Lee knows exactly what happened. I believe Spindy knew too. My own personal opinion.

I hope this is not a repeat from someone else. I have not read back yet.

thanks Fanny...I hadn't gotten to the part about the BIG LIE~~

There was something screwy about those audios. I had trouble with Tracy's too. If you go back and go about half way, you may can pick up on where it stopped on you. That's what I had to do.

Yep.Her audio messed up on me too.
I need to listen to LP now.I may need some refreshments.What time is it?   

It's past time!! What are you waiting for? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: September 04, 2009, 05:55:22 PM »

As they prepare for her murder trial, Casey's defense lawyers will head to court next week for the civil case against her. Two hearing are set next week in the defamation suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez is the woman with the same name as the babysitter Casey claimed took off with Caylee.

On September 8, Casey's attorney will ask the judge to dismiss the civil case, or at least postpone it until after her murder trial.

The next day, there will be a hearing to compel George and Cindy Anthony to answer questions that they refused to answer during their deposition.

I don't know whether my heart is going to take all this excitement in so short a time. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: September 04, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »

I want to thank CECE & TRIMM and anyone I may have missed for the links and synopsis.  an angelic monkey

I have just finished Rob's and it had stops and starts in it for me, and I had to go back and pick some things up. Someone wanted to know what the "big lie" from Lee to Rob was, and if you haven't found out, Rob had several lies and questions about Lee. But the biggest lie Rob said was Skanky's reaction to the decomp in the air report from the trunk. The day it came out, Rob was in constant contact with Tracy by text msg, as she relayed that it was no big deal to Skanky. Lee, however, at the same time, said Skanky was distraught, sick to her stomach, and was very upset. Rob knew right away Lee was lying.

My gut has always told me that Lee knows exactly what happened. I believe Spindy knew too. My own personal opinion.

an angelic monkey
Ol' Rob was telling the news wasn't he?   
The eye games........I would love to show Casey a eye game.   

I would pay to watch you show Skanky an eye game. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: September 04, 2009, 05:57:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-witness-says-shes-very-likable-but-a-whacko.html#more
Casey Anthony: Witness says she's very likable, but a whacko
posted by halboedeker on Sep 4, 2009 4:31:00 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You can read the latest words about Casey Anthony, but it means more to hear them.

Tracy McLaughlin, an associate of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, watched Anthony in the days after the young mother bonded out of jail and went home. McLaughlin's warm, friendly voice enlivens her recollections about Anthony, who is charged with the first-degree murder of daughter Caylee. McLaughlin's voice filled newscasts today.

WESH-Channel 2's Michelle Meredith succinctly summed up the news: "Casey rarely talked about the charges against her. According to Tracy, Casey mainly talked about Casey."

Then WESH played McLaughlin's take on Anthony. McLaughlin told investigators: "The sad thing is ... I really kind of liked her. Just cause I fell sorry for whackos or something. But she's a very likable girl. She is ... if she wasn't so ..."

McLaughlin didn't finish the thought.

Anthony also wondered about trying to raise money for her defense by signing photographs or going on Howard Stern's radio show. "But he's want to know my bra size and if [defense attorney] Jose [Baez] was hitting it."

From the evidence released today, WESH highlighted never-before-seen photos of  Caylee, an interview grandmother Casey had with a detective and a recording of meter reader Roy Kronk finding Caylee's remains in December.

"I just found a human skull on Suburban Drive in the woods by the school," Kronk said. "It's a child's skull with duct tape across the mouth."

Cindy Anthony told a detective that she was tired of the lead detective Yuri Melich's questioning and said she would refuse to let Melich in the house, reporter Gail Paschall-Brown said.
WESH closed its 4 p.m. reporting on the Anthony saga with new Caylee photos. They are heartbreaking

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: September 04, 2009, 05:58:35 PM »

I don't know whether my heart is going to take all this excitement in so short a time. 

I know.   
And I would do the eye game for free.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: September 04, 2009, 06:05:37 PM »

thanks Fanny...I hadn't gotten to the part about the BIG LIE~~

There was something screwy about those audios. I had trouble with Tracy's too. If you go back and go about half way, you may can pick up on where it stopped on you. That's what I had to do.

Yep.Her audio messed up on me too.
I need to listen to LP now.I may need some refreshments.What time is it?   

It's past time!! What are you waiting for? 

I'm on it.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: September 04, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »

LP says this is BOZO
s first RODEO! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: September 04, 2009, 06:15:38 PM »

LP says this is BOZO
s first RODEO! 

I know who is my vote for the bull on the defense team, and it ain't Bozo. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: September 04, 2009, 06:16:52 PM »

LP says this is BOZO
s first RODEO! 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1812 on: September 04, 2009, 06:19:42 PM »

LP says this is BOZO
s first RODEO! 
  Monkey Devil! I'm not there yet, but that is funny.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: September 04, 2009, 06:23:01 PM »

About twenty one minutes into the interview (wftv site) she says she went out one time with a blue poncho with a white towel with her dad and Jim, that wasn't her, it was me.

n&n...thank you!!  I missed the poncho but heard the towel so I was half right!! Monkey Devil!  I wonder if we can find a video on that??

Good idea! I'll try to find it.

BTW, I LOVE that smilie running around with your signature...that's hilarious. lol.

Wonderful I hope you can find it!!  Rob's interview cut off so there has to be a part 2 coming...he mentions a BIG LIE he caught Lee in.....but didn't get to it yet!
 I love that smiley too!  I don't know which Monkey made it...but I stole it! I hope the Monk will say it's OK.  Monkey Devil!

Did you finally get to hear the rest of the interview. It cut out for me too, but I forced it and got the rest. 

I think QM might have made the smiley.   

No I didn't make it, but I did find it. I don't want to take any credit, but I don't know who made it I found it on photobucket as I do all my smilies. I can't take credit for making any of them. Wish I knew how to make them, I only collect them! Thankyou to those who make all the cool smilies, I just don't know who makes them. They're all over Photobucket and the internet for that matter! I just take credit for finding them! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: September 04, 2009, 06:27:34 PM »

No I didn't make it, but I did find it. I don't want to take any credit, but I don't know who made it I found it on photobucket as I do all my smilies. I can't take credit for making any of them. Wish I knew how to make them, I only collect them! Thankyou to those who make all the cool smilies, I just don't know who makes them. They're all over Photobucket and the internet for that matter! I just take credit for finding them! 

I thought it was you I "stole" it from. Matter of fact, some of my best ones I stole from you. Especially the Cinco de Mayo ones. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: September 04, 2009, 06:29:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-discover-090409,0,7143553.story
Casey Anthony: Bounty hunter's assistant says Casey was jovial after jail release
More discovery evidence is released Friday in the State Attorney's against Casey Anthony.
5:07 p.m. EDT, September 4, 2009
<snipped>
Tracy McLaughlin said one night, the topic of GHB -- known as the date-rape drug -- came up. McLaughlin asked Casey Anthony if she knew what the drug was and its effects.

"She said like roofies . . . or chloroform," McLaughlin said. "Roofies" is slang for Rohypnol, a date-rape drug.

McLaughlin said that statement was made before chloroform ever came out publicly as being linked to Casey Anthony's car. McLaughlin said it didn't mean anything to her at the time.

Other revelations from Friday's discovery: Casey Anthony also liked being on TV, McLaughlin said. It was a game to her.

"She liked the attention," she said.

"It was just unbelievable," she said. "It was like she'd gone to Iraq or something and just got back. So there's still nothing about Caylee."

"She'll tell a story and she has such a belief in herself. She has no grasp on reality. This is where her problem is. She has no grasp."

"It was like it was competition. She wanted the limelight. It was sad. You couldn't talk about anything else. It just had to be her."

"She didn't talk about Caylee at

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: September 04, 2009, 06:31:12 PM »

I thought it was you I "stole" it from. Matter of fact, some of my best ones I stole from you. Especially the Cinco de Mayo ones. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: September 04, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: September 04, 2009, 06:35:02 PM »

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1819 on: September 04, 2009, 06:36:27 PM »

hi monkeys!  I haven't been here in a coon's age because I could not STAND Dolce and went head to head with her a couple times in disagreement.  I sucked it up and logged on today after I heard there was new information.

holy sh!t  I knew something wasn't right. both with her AND of course with lovely Casey

I hope every has enjoyed their summer and making the transition into early fall.  love the new monkey icons!!!

to dolce:   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.