April 27, 2024, 02:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251832 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: August 25, 2009, 07:08:19 PM »

That should read- that is NOT what is actually scheduled.    aaargh.  Now I can't even type!

It's ok, Western *******. God knows I have misread documents before. I just thought I has missed something. BTW, I can't type myself, most of the time. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: August 25, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #242 on: August 25, 2009, 07:27:32 PM »

Prosecutors want the forgery trial to start within three months, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said. "Anthony has offered up her own suggestion when the trial should take place," he added. "Casey Anthony has suggested holding the forgery trial in November of next year, about five months after murder trial begins. The judge's decision about the check-forgery trial could come down at any moment."                        WTH, when does the defendant weigh in on this, oh let's see, I don't think we should even have a trial 

No Rose, It wouldn't surprise me if Strickland goes along with Casey.  These Anthonys are coated with teflon and nothing sticks.  I think if anyone other than George and Cindy Anthony had done what they've done, they would be in jail.  What is it with "the Anthonys have suffered enough?"  Caylee is the one who suffered.  I get so angry that they get away with everything. And I'm pretty disgusted with Strickland, too.  IMO if he allows that so-called defense to rifle through everyone's private application they filled out when they helped TES search, it will have a very chilling effect on future volunteers.  And, I think Strickland will do it.
I agree with you, I think Strickland will go along with the defense's right to rifle through the searchers info. And it will have an effect on future searchers. They can do anything, and it is, look at the grieving grandparents. This is so beyond old.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: August 25, 2009, 07:39:29 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-she-suggests-her-checkforgery-trial-start-in-november-2010.html
<snipped>
In a later newscast, Kealing noted that the case has produced 10,000 pages of documents and repeated Orlando attorney Cheney Mason's prediction that the case could cost $4 million.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: August 25, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20547526/detail.html
Anthony Tattoo Pic, Docs Turned Over
23-Year-Old Charged With Murdering Her Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Tuesday, August 25, 2009
UPDATED: 7:09 pm EDT August 25, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The defense team for Casey Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee, received thousands of pages of documents and photos from the state on Tuesday
The photos turned over by prosecutors include an image of Anthony's tattoo, which was photographed last week during a jail visit.

Tattoo artist Danny Colomarino told investigators he gave Anthony the tattoo, which says "La Vita Bella," meaning the beautiful life, in early July 2008, about two weeks after Caylee was last seen alive.

The state attorney's office also gave the defense more than 2,000 new documents, including FBI lab reports, as well as CDs containing images from an Internet Photobucket account.

At a hearing last week, prosecutors asked a judge to set a trial date for Anthony's check forgery case, and prosecutors want that trial to take place within the next three months --- well before Anthony goes on trial for murder.

But the defense said they want to concentrate on the murder trial -- a death-penalty case -- and have asked that the check forgery case be postponed until after the murder case, which is scheduled for next summer. Anthony's attorneys have targeted November 2010 as a possible target, about five months after her murder trial is scheduled to begin.

The judge has yet to rule on the issue.

Meanwhile, prosecutors have added two names to the witness list.

Sean Henady, who took aerial photographs of the area where Caylee's remains were later found, and James Thompson, who owns a Maitland computer repair business, are now listed as potential witnesses in the murder case. The role Thompson plays in the case is not known.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: August 25, 2009, 08:39:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-she-suggests-her-checkforgery-trial-start-in-november-2010.html
<snipped>
In a later newscast, Kealing noted that the case has produced 10,000 pages of documents and repeated Orlando attorney Cheney Mason's prediction that the case could cost $4 million.

That $4 million makes "equal under the law" must look very strange for a 21yr old guy from the 'hood facing murder charges, doesn't it? .  It kinda makes me sick that she has attracted all these publicity seeking lawyers, experts and all their hangers on and can drag this out for another year before she ever comes to trial....
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: August 25, 2009, 08:40:50 PM »

Prosecutors want the forgery trial to start within three months, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said. "Anthony has offered up her own suggestion when the trial should take place," he added. "Casey Anthony has suggested holding the forgery trial in November of next year, about five months after murder trial begins. The judge's decision about the check-forgery trial could come down at any moment."                        WTH, when does the defendant weigh in on this, oh let's see, I don't think we should even have a trial 

No Rose, It wouldn't surprise me if Strickland goes along with Casey.  These Anthonys are coated with teflon and nothing sticks.  I think if anyone other than George and Cindy Anthony had done what they've done, they would be in jail.  What is it with "the Anthonys have suffered enough?"  Caylee is the one who suffered.  I get so angry that they get away with everything. And I'm pretty disgusted with Strickland, too.  IMO if he allows that so-called defense to rifle through everyone's private application they filled out when they helped TES search, it will have a very chilling effect on future volunteers.  And, I think Strickland will do it.
I agree with you, I think Strickland will go along with the defense's right to rifle through the searchers info. And it will have an effect on future searchers. They can do anything, and it is, look at the grieving grandparents. This is so beyond old.

When Strickland said "The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers"  I thought - good, no Judge Ito in sight, but now I am not so sure he is not getting intimidated by all this..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: August 25, 2009, 08:42:40 PM »

<snipped>
That is insane 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: August 25, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »

When Strickland said "The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers"  I thought - good, no Judge Ito in sight, but now I am not so sure he is not getting intimidated by all this..
  Just seeing Judge Ito written down, freaks me out. And 4 million dollars, how in the world does the state pay for all this? Most states are suffering, and this just makes no sense at all.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: August 25, 2009, 08:58:14 PM »

I tend to agree with you Stan the man is looking decidedly weak and ineffectual, I wonder if he is identifying too much with George, after all he allowed George to talk back while on the stand. I think he needs to get control of All parties involved in this case. No matter what he feels, his job is to be impartial, or appear to be, lets hope he is reading what people are thinking and saying.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: August 25, 2009, 09:02:53 PM »

Just seeing Judge Ito written down, freaks me out. And 4 million dollars, how in the world does the state pay for all this? Most states are suffering, and this just makes no sense at all.
Hi Monkeys...

Four Million Dollars ... and untold amounts of heartache and suffering and drama... and disrespect to Caylee's memory... and trouble/inconvenience/expense for Casey's friends...  could have been prevented by three little words from Casey:

"  I  DID  IT . "

Just hopping in to say hi, can't stay.

Love ya Monks!
Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: August 25, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »

Sorry, Fanny Mae--That should have been addressed to you.

That's ok, thanks.  an angelic monkey

Sometimes I respond when I am not addressed. Lately I get a smack. I am glad that this time it was ok. 

You can respond to my blogs anytime you want to Fanny, addressed to or not, in fact it would be nice sometimes if anyone would respond 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: August 25, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/25/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-new-prosecution-witness-sean-henady/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case EXCLUSIVE: New Prosecution Witness Sean Henady

Thank you Klaas !!  It's refreshing to read about a non-profit such as this one.     Excellent.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: August 25, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20548234/detail.html
Casey Defense Gets Tattoo Photo, 1,700 Pages

Posted: 12:12 pm EDT August 25, 2009Updated: 12:41 pm EDT August 25, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team says her murder trial is now scheduled for 2010. In new paperwork filed in the case, Casey's lawyers said the trial is scheduled to begin in June 2010 (read motion | amended).
<snipped>

He didn't-  it will not be heard until at least Oct 2010, after the murder trial.

I hope Judge Strickland lets the check fraud case go first.   It really is intertwined with the other.

Oh no .... I'll go read.    Thank you.

I read the documents where Bozo is asking for a delay in the check fraud trial. I saw nothing about Judge Strickland making a decision. Am I missing something?

That's what I thought too.  Maybe we missed the announcement ?  I'll go peruse.

OOPS- guilty your Honor.
I posted earlier that the article in the Sentinel said it would take place in November. I just went back to read it again and that's now what is actually scheduled, only requested by Bozo.
I am very good at confusing myself, now I have confused all of you too !

LOL  Case dismissed ... you're free to go.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: August 25, 2009, 09:31:05 PM »

I used to close out my night with images and videos of Cayle. I have deleted my Photobucket, because some of the images were too upsetting to other monkeys. So I will now just say:

Good night Ya'll, and God Bless.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, GONE TOO SOON.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: August 25, 2009, 09:35:06 PM »

Sometimes I respond when I am not addressed. Lately I get a smack. I am glad that this time it was ok. 

You can respond to my blogs anytime you want to Fanny, addressed to or not, in fact it would be nice sometimes if anyone would respond 

Love it.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 25, 2009, 09:36:21 PM »

I used to close out my night with images and videos of Cayle. I have deleted my Photobucket, because some of the images were too upsetting to other monkeys. So I will now just say:

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY, GONE TOO SOON.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Nighty night ...   an angelic monkey
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #257 on: August 25, 2009, 09:39:35 PM »

I tend to agree with you Stan the man is looking decidedly weak and ineffectual, I wonder if he is identifying too much with George, after all he allowed George to talk back while on the stand. I think he needs to get control of All parties involved in this case. No matter what he feels, his job is to be impartial, or appear to be, lets hope he is reading what people are thinking and saying.

I couldn't agree more Miki - Strickland seems emotionally attached to the Scamthony's in that he feels sorry for them - if he is he NEEDS to detach now because they will try to control his court room if they feel he is putty in their hands, he needed to set the record straight in court on Friday by telling George that he will decide what is relevant and what isn't - I felt a little uncomfortable with him after that hearing.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: August 25, 2009, 09:52:28 PM »

Hey, Miki Monkey--I'm responding to your post.  Love your Avi.  Hate the Anthonys.  Had to say that to stay on topic.  LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: August 25, 2009, 09:54:54 PM »

Night, Fanny Mae.  Your pics never upset me. If someone is upset by them, there's always, scroll, scroll, scroll. 

At first I thought the "Gone too soon" banner meant you were gone for the night too soon.  LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.