April 27, 2024, 01:59:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251823 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: August 26, 2009, 07:05:59 AM »

Just seeing Judge Ito written down, freaks me out. And 4 million dollars, how in the world does the state pay for all this? Most states are suffering, and this just makes no sense at all.
Hi Monkeys...

Four Million Dollars ... and untold amounts of heartache and suffering and drama... and disrespect to Caylee's memory... and trouble/inconvenience/expense for Casey's friends...  could have been prevented by three little words from Casey:

"  I  DID  IT . "

Just hopping in to say hi, can't stay.

Love ya Monks!
Desi

Exactly.
Hey Desi.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: August 26, 2009, 07:12:31 AM »

Prosecutors want the forgery trial to start within three months, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said. "Anthony has offered up her own suggestion when the trial should take place," he added. "Casey Anthony has suggested holding the forgery trial in November of next year, about five months after murder trial begins. The judge's decision about the check-forgery trial could come down at any moment."                        WTH, when does the defendant weigh in on this, oh let's see, I don't think we should even have a trial 

No Rose, It wouldn't surprise me if Strickland goes along with Casey.  These Anthonys are coated with teflon and nothing sticks.  I think if anyone other than George and Cindy Anthony had done what they've done, they would be in jail.  What is it with "the Anthonys have suffered enough?"  Caylee is the one who suffered.  I get so angry that they get away with everything. And I'm pretty disgusted with Strickland, too.  IMO if he allows that so-called defense to rifle through everyone's private application they filled out when they helped TES search, it will have a very chilling effect on future volunteers.  And, I think Strickland will do it.
I agree with you, I think Strickland will go along with the defense's right to rifle through the searchers info. And it will have an effect on future searchers. They can do anything, and it is, look at the grieving grandparents. This is so beyond old.

When Strickland said "The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers"  I thought - good, no Judge Ito in sight, but now I am not so sure he is not getting intimidated by all this..

I tend to agree with you Stan the man is looking decidedly weak and ineffectual, I wonder if he is identifying too much with George, after all he allowed George to talk back while on the stand. I think he needs to get control of All parties involved in this case. No matter what he feels, his job is to be impartial, or appear to be, lets hope he is reading what people are thinking and saying.

If he can't handle it,he better get out now. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: August 26, 2009, 07:14:30 AM »

Sorry, Fanny Mae--That should have been addressed to you.

That's ok, thanks.  an angelic monkey

Sometimes I respond when I am not addressed. Lately I get a smack. I am glad that this time it was ok. 

You can respond to my blogs anytime you want to Fanny, addressed to or not, in fact it would be nice sometimes if anyone would respond 

Hey, Miki Monkey--I'm responding to your post.  Love your Avi.  Hate the Anthonys.  Had to say that to stay on topic.  LOL

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: August 26, 2009, 08:26:50 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122018
Inmate Claims Caylee Anthony’s Mom is Innocent
Posted on August 25th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 505 times.

We all know how Casey Anthony of Orlando Florida ended up behind bars. She claims she left her daughter with the Nanny but when she returned to pick her up that afternoon she was gone and she was searching for her in her own investigative way. It was 31 days before being reported to the police that little Caylee Anthony had been missing.

After checking out the mother’s story the police came to the conclusion that all they were being fed were lies and Casey was arrested. Eventually the charges were brought against her for first degree murder and she is being held in the Orange County Jail until her trial without bail.

At the time there still was no body to prove the child was even dead. On December 11, 2008 a meter reader in Orlando discovered the remains of what was eventually identified as those of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Tons of evidence has been released to the public which has people drawing their own conclusions as to Casey’s fate in this case. Apparently though there are some out there that claims she is innocent.

Jerry Jackson is 21 year old Florida prison inmate that has been in prison since 2004 while serving a 30 year sentence for crimes which he committed in 2002 which include sexual battery with a weapon, armed burglary and kidnapping.

Jackson wrote a letter concerning Casey Anthony’s case in July 2009 addressed to “whom ever is representing Ms. Anthony” claiming that he knows Casey didn’t kill Caylee and that he knew who did. He mailed the letter to the Clerk of Court. Eyewitness News has a copy of that letter.

In the letter he wrote, “I happen to know for a fact who killed her which is not Casey Anthony. The person that killed her was a guy whose name I will not reveal at this time.”

At the end of the letter he wrote that if no one responds to his letter by August 15 he would just take the information to his grave with him.

Reports show that Jackson has a list of mental health problems. In April of 2006 he wrote a letter claiming he kidnapped a 13 year old girl and killed her but his claims were dismissed because of the history of mental illness.
So I don’t think the defense team should be too excited over this letter as a way to clear their client. I know the news of this letter sure doesn’t change my opinion as to who killed that baby.

I pray that one of these days Justice will be served for Caylee and her killer doesn’t walk free.

Jan Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2009, 08:53:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I looked around to see if I could find any history on the cases Judge Strickland has tried, his conviction record or just anything. I found nothing. Maybe I don't know how to search for this properly, but I did find this post by Dave Knechel, who has the blog marinadedave. He wrote this article after last Friday's hearing:

One of the most interesting things I’ve wondered about is Judge Strickland. He was the presiding judge from the onset. Subsequently, he was moved from criminal court to civil. This is standard procedure. Why, if he is now a civil judge, does he still handle this criminal case? The answer is quite simple. He chose to retain this case not for fame and glory. That is not his nature. He is very well liked and highly regarded. He is not egotistical. He chose to keep this one because he didn’t wish to unleash it on someone else. In other words, he chose the burden so no one else will have to go through it, and go through it, he will. This will be his baby through the end. I sensed that about him, just like Snoopy, AKA, Detwill39. He’s a very good man and is quite respected by his peers. Quite.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/08/21/george-speaks-casey-weeps/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2009, 08:56:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I looked around to see if I could find any history on the cases Judge Strickland has tried, his conviction record or just anything. I found nothing. Maybe I don't know how to search for this properly, but I did find this post by Dave Knechel, who has the blog marinadedave. He wrote this article after last Friday's hearing:

Snipped:

One of the most interesting things I’ve wondered about is Judge Strickland. He was the presiding judge from the onset. Subsequently, he was moved from criminal court to civil. This is standard procedure. Why, if he is now a civil judge, does he still handle this criminal case? The answer is quite simple. He chose to retain this case not for fame and glory. That is not his nature. He is very well liked and highly regarded. He is not egotistical. He chose to keep this one because he didn’t wish to unleash it on someone else. In other words, he chose the burden so no one else will have to go through it, and go through it, he will. This will be his baby through the end. I sensed that about him, just like Snoopy, AKA, Detwill39. He’s a very good man and is quite respected by his peers. Quite.

self edit

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: August 26, 2009, 09:20:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Snipped:

self edit

ok...I think I feel better about Strickland being the judge on this case...I think I do...
I just don't want a "feel sorry for the A's" judge up there...Casey needs to pay for what she did and her parents need to see that happen for supporting the person who murdered their grand daughter who they profess to love so much...jmo..

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: August 26, 2009, 09:29:59 AM »

I don't know if anyone else can relate to this, but it's been more than a year now, and this case has nearly destroyed me. Maybe I'm being overly dramatic when I say that, but I wish we could just get this thing over with and see Casey  tried and punished for what she did to her daughter. It's a sick world in which someone like her is able to recruit an army of truth-twisting "high-profile" lawyers to continually delay her trial and attempt to poison the potential jury pool with doubt and flurries of ridiculous motions and pleadings. I've had enough. I just want to hear the evidence that the SA has and see Casey finally get what she deserves. I have trouble sleeping because of this case, and numerous times it has kept me from my daily tasks.

I guess if Caylee had better grandparents, ones who didn't blow kisses or mouth "I LOVE YOUs" to her killer in the courtroom, I would feel better.

I can relate to what you're saying.   This case is the most frustrating case I've ever seen.     Why does KC deserve a million dollar defense team?   Why does C&G continue to pull stunts and get away with it?   Why does it take so long so see Justice for Caylee?     Why has Caylee's family turned their backs on her?   Yes, this case is maddening.    I can barely stand watching C&G anymore.   They make me want to vomit.   And now you have people like TPadilla who want to say that the A's are nice and KC was nice -       Yes, I understand.    Just remember, Karma is coming and Justice will be served.    And if by chance KC gets off, and C&G are never charged with anything - they still all have to meet their Maker one day.   Yes, Justice will be served. 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: August 26, 2009, 10:08:43 AM »

Jose Baez, her attorney, has asked for a November 2010 date, "presumably after the murder trial," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported.

Anthony is charged with murder of her child, Caylee.

Prosecutors want the forgery trial to start within three months, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said. "Anthony has offered up her own suggestion when the trial should take place," he added. "Casey Anthony has suggested holding the forgery trial in November of next year, about five months after murder trial begins. The judge's decision about the check-forgery trial could come down at any moment."

The stations also explored the latest photos and documents released by the state. The state last week photographed the "la bella vita" tattoo that Anthony received shortly after her daughter disappeared.

"It's a fairly common tattoo," Kealing said. "Prosecutors will argue that Casey got it during the first week of July while Caylee was still believed to be missing. They will use it as evidence that Casey was not really looking for her daughter -- quite the opposite appeared to be enjoying her new life without a child to care for."

Or as WESH legal analyst Richard Hornsby succinctly put it: "She was so detached from her daughter that she didn't care."

In a later newscast, Kealing noted that the case has produced 10,000 pages of documents and repeated Orlando attorney Cheney Mason's prediction that the case could cost $4 million.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-she-suggests-her-checkforgery-trial-start-in-november-2010.html

oh so now Casey is an attorney saying when SHE thinks the forgery case should come forward?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #289 on: August 26, 2009, 10:12:12 AM »

I don't know if anyone else can relate to this, but it's been more than a year now, and this case has nearly destroyed me. Maybe I'm being overly dramatic when I say that, but I wish we could just get this thing over with and see Casey  tried and punished for what she did to her daughter. It's a sick world in which someone like her is able to recruit an army of truth-twisting "high-profile" lawyers to continually delay her trial and attempt to poison the potential jury pool with doubt and flurries of ridiculous motions and pleadings. I've had enough. I just want to hear the evidence that the SA has and see Casey finally get what she deserves. I have trouble sleeping because of this case, and numerous times it has kept me from my daily tasks.

I guess if Caylee had better grandparents, ones who didn't blow kisses or mouth "I LOVE YOUs" to her killer in the courtroom, I would feel better.

I can relate to what you're saying.   This case is the most frustrating case I've ever seen.     Why does KC deserve a million dollar defense team?   Why does C&G continue to pull stunts and get away with it?   Why does it take so long so see Justice for Caylee?     Why has Caylee's family turned their backs on her?   Yes, this case is maddening.    I can barely stand watching C&G anymore.   They make me want to vomit.   And now you have people like TPadilla who want to say that the A's are nice and KC was nice     Yes, I understand.    Just remember, Karma is coming and Justice will be served.    And if by chance KC gets off, and C&G are never charged with anything - they still all have to meet their Maker one day.   Yes, Justice will be served. 

Most people treat strangers with respect, more so than than treat their close friends.  What was it the neighbors had to say about the scamthonys, in particualr mushroom head?   BWAHAHAHA

Do No Evil 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: August 26, 2009, 10:23:47 AM »

Another letter found from the inmate who claims that he knows who killed Caylee...

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: August 26, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman was charged with aggravated child abuse after her daughter was rushed to a hospital covered in what appeared to be bite marks and later died.
Four-month-old Ashley Diaz was found unconscious at her family home in Orlando two weeks ago and taken to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital, where she later died, a police report said.
The report stated the death was immediately considered suspicious because the child was covered in what seemed to be bite marks on her neck, arms and legs, and she had a bruise above one of her eyes.
The child's mother, Katie Furtaw, 21, was arrested on Friday. Police said at Furtow first said she was unaware of the injuries.
However, she told detectives during a second interview that she occasionally "nibbled" on the baby in a "playful manner," the police report said.
Police spoke to Furtaw againof Friday and she continued to claim that she playfully nibbled her daughter and may have bitten her harder than she should have, but she said she did not intend to harm her.

As the questioning continued, the police report indicated Furtaw began to cry and then said she bit the baby out of frustration.

"She got frustrated when the infant would cry and did admit to biting the child about five to 10 times," Orlando Police Department Sgt. Barbara Jones said.

The Medical Examiner's Office hasn't determined how the baby died, and the death remains under investigation.

Furtaw was released from the Orange County Jail after posting a $5,000 bond.

WTF!!!!
She bit the infant to death  And released on a 5,000 bond 
I guess its ok to do anything u want to a child as long as you are the so called mother- what would happen to anyone of usid we killed a baby that wasnt are own-what makes a mother have the right to injure or kill her child-in my mind it worst then if a stranger did it
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #292 on: August 26, 2009, 10:34:20 AM »

Thanks for all the articles, and especially the one about the judge. Speaking about the judge, I hope he makes his rulings today.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: August 26, 2009, 10:37:56 AM »

snip from cherjers:

I guess its ok to do anything u want to a child as long as you are the so called mother- what would happen to anyone of usid we killed a baby that wasnt are own-what makes a mother have the right to injure or kill her child-in my mind it worst then if a stranger did it

^^^^^^good point!~

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: August 26, 2009, 10:39:24 AM »

snip from cherjers:

^^^^^^good point!~
I swear nothing makes sense anymore 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: August 26, 2009, 10:49:10 AM »

Thanks for all the articles, and especially the one about the judge. Speaking about the judge, I hope he makes his rulings today.
Me too no rose!

Morning Monkeys!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: August 26, 2009, 10:52:05 AM »

Does anyone know if Strickland is a democrat or republican?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: August 26, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »

Does anyone know if Strickland is a democrat or republican?

Now that is a great question, I don't know, but I'm sure someone might.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: August 26, 2009, 11:00:13 AM »

I think Stan is treading very purposely and very thughtfully in this case for one reason...he does want to see justice done and he does not want a mistrial or appeal later because Casey claims her rights were stepped on or she had insufficent counsel (Bonehead Baez not withstanding).

He has to make sure that every nuiance meets that test..he must feel like a wet dishcloth at the end of a day in court with Baez..patiently listening to someone who cannot think on his feet and makes no legal sense at times.

I think in the end..Casey will have had a very fair trial..and will be found guilty.  Infact, I think after Big Momma makes her case to rid Florida of the death penality , and the others have sucked out their fame and glory from this case....you will see them ask that a plea deal be put on the table..once the legal eagles have no more to gain..and don't want a loss on their scorecoards, plea it will be.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: August 26, 2009, 11:06:40 AM »

I think Stan is treading very purposely and very thughtfully in this case for one reason...he does want to see justice done and he does not want a mistrial or appeal later because Casey claims her rights were stepped on or she had insufficent counsel (Bonehead Baez not withstanding).

He has to make sure that every nuiance meets that test..he must feel like a wet dishcloth at the end of a day in court with Baez..patiently listening to someone who cannot think on his feet and makes no legal sense at times.

I think in the end..Casey will have had a very fair trial..and will be found guilty.  Infact, I think after Big Momma makes her case to rid Florida of the death penality , and the others have sucked out their fame and glory from this case....you will see them ask that a plea deal be put on the table..once the legal eagles have no more to gain..and don't want a loss on their scorecoards, plea it will be.
I agree with you whole heartedly, I have thought all along that a plea deal will be put out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.