April 27, 2024, 01:54:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251821 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: August 26, 2009, 12:00:54 PM »

Jose Baez, her attorney, has asked for a November 2010 date, "presumably after the murder trial," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported.

Anthony is charged with murder of her child, Caylee.

Prosecutors want the forgery trial to start within three months, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said. "Anthony has offered up her own suggestion when the trial should take place," he added. "Casey Anthony has suggested holding the forgery trial in November of next year, about five months after murder trial begins. The judge's decision about the check-forgery trial could come down at any moment."

The stations also explored the latest photos and documents released by the state. The state last week photographed the "la bella vita" tattoo that Anthony received shortly after her daughter disappeared.

"It's a fairly common tattoo," Kealing said. "Prosecutors will argue that Casey got it during the first week of July while Caylee was still believed to be missing. They will use it as evidence that Casey was not really looking for her daughter -- quite the opposite appeared to be enjoying her new life without a child to care for."

Or as WESH legal analyst Richard Hornsby succinctly put it: "She was so detached from her daughter that she didn't care."

In a later newscast, Kealing noted that the case has produced 10,000 pages of documents and repeated Orlando attorney Cheney Mason's prediction that the case could cost $4 million.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-she-suggests-her-checkforgery-trial-start-in-november-2010.html

oh so now Casey is an attorney saying when SHE thinks the forgery case should come forward?

She never quits,does she?She disgusts me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: August 26, 2009, 12:14:06 PM »

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, whatever happened to the so-called picture of Zanny the Nanny at Blanchard Park.  Someone, I'm thinking Baez, but I'm probably wrong, claimed to have photographic evidence of Zanny, but where is it?  Could this blatant lie be used to impugn the integrity of the defense team?  Would that help or hurt?  Or is this false info just business as usual in the legal system?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #322 on: August 26, 2009, 12:17:26 PM »

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, whatever happened to the so-called picture of Zanny the Nanny at Blanchard Park.  Someone, I'm thinking Baez, but I'm probably wrong, claimed to have photographic evidence of Zanny, but where is it?  Could this blatant lie be used to impugn the integrity of the defense team?  Would that help or hurt?  Or is this false info just business as usual in the legal system?
Good question, what did ever happen to that supposed pic
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 26, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »

It's the same place, that those that were watching the 'kidnappers' per georgie, is...in the warped mind of people with no souls. If there had been a picture....if any of this had been true...that picture would have been on every media outlet in the country. They think people forget...but they don't...we sure don't. Where are D Casey, Hoover, the psychic that D. Casey was supposedly talking to while looking for Caylee's remains? They think they have dropped off  the radar...but they haven't!!  They will all have to be accountable for their actions and lies. Just like the A's will be.  Oh yes, I will add Kronk  in there too. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: August 26, 2009, 12:36:18 PM »

Jose Baez, her attorney, has asked for a November 2010 date, "presumably after the murder trial," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported.

Anthony is charged with murder of her child, Caylee.

Prosecutors want the forgery trial to start within three months, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest said. "Anthony has offered up her own suggestion when the trial should take place," he added. "Casey Anthony has suggested holding the forgery trial in November of next year, about five months after murder trial begins. The judge's decision about the check-forgery trial could come down at any moment."

The stations also explored the latest photos and documents released by the state. The state last week photographed the "la bella vita" tattoo that Anthony received shortly after her daughter disappeared.

"It's a fairly common tattoo," Kealing said. "Prosecutors will argue that Casey got it during the first week of July while Caylee was still believed to be missing. They will use it as evidence that Casey was not really looking for her daughter -- quite the opposite appeared to be enjoying her new life without a child to care for."

Or as WESH legal analyst Richard Hornsby succinctly put it: "She was so detached from her daughter that she didn't care."

In a later newscast, Kealing noted that the case has produced 10,000 pages of documents and repeated Orlando attorney Cheney Mason's prediction that the case could cost $4 million.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-she-suggests-her-checkforgery-trial-start-in-november-2010.html

oh so now Casey is an attorney saying when SHE thinks the forgery case should come forward?

This is lawyer talk in which "Casey Anthony" means the Casey's lawyers proposing a plan, with Casey's approval (usually), but sometimes the lawyer's argument is proposed without C asey's explicit approval..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2009, 12:40:56 PM »

It's the same place, that those that were watching the 'kidnappers' per georgie, is...in the warped mind of people with no souls. If there had been a picture....if any of this had been true...that picture would have been on every media outlet in the country. They think people forget...but they don't...we sure don't. Where are D Casey, Hoover, the psychic that D. Casey was supposedly talking to while looking for Caylee's remains? They think they have dropped off  the radar...but they haven't!!  They will all have to be accountable for their actions and lies. Just like the A's will be.  Oh yes, I will add Kronk  in there too. JMO
I agree, they must really think the public is stupid. The psychic that was on the phone with Dom  can't forget her, and yes Kronk.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »

Hey, monkeys!  Thanks for the infor regarding Stan the Man's record.  I was sorely disappointed in his failure to swat down George's arrogance on Friday.  It's good to know that he is so highly regarded. It's reassuring that he is a decent man, but I worry that his evident sympathy for the "grieving grandparents" will cloud his judgement.  By the way, the defense seems to be scrambling.  They have veered off into a whole new direction with the "Casey is innocent" scenario.  When was the last time anyone, including G $ A mentioned Zanny the Nanny as kidnapping Caylee?  Is she now off the radar?

It is very hard, even impossible, to determine the judge's sympathies.  The judge could well have been his usual self.  I do know in my own trial, the judge was "supposed to have a "sympathy" for one of the parties.  It was that party who lost, with the judge making the decision who "lost" or "won".

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2009, 12:50:29 PM »

2009.08.07 Emails between Oak Ridge and OCSO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following emails were part of the last discovery but not uploaded by the media. Posted by JWG on WS. This poster uploaded them and they are interesting. But don't know if it is proper to post the link, there are four pages.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2009, 01:01:04 PM »

OOOOh- good question!
That was all around the time there were detectives all over the globe following up sightings of Caylee , moving in on where she had been moved to - one of multiple moves,too( per the Ants) and one of Baez' folks had gone off to interview and collect the photo from this imaginary person..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following emails were part of the last discovery but not uploaded by the media. Posted by JWG on WS. This poster uploaded them and they are interesting. But don't know if it is proper to post the link, there are four pages.

I have been to that site and get a computer virus every time I go there ....!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 26, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »

Wow, I never have
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2009, 01:03:36 PM »

They will just say it was someone with an agenda or a loony that misled them....
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #332 on: August 26, 2009, 01:04:59 PM »

I remember that picture, it was supposedly a bright sunny day too...

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2009, 01:05:49 PM »

CC   
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2009, 01:06:52 PM »

people talk about getting info from WS.  What does the acronym WS stand for?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2009, 01:09:19 PM »

people talk about getting info from WS.  What does the acronym WS stand for?
Websleuths
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2009, 01:09:59 PM »

Wow, I never have

Where did they get them?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: August 26, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »

Wow, I never have

Where did they get them?
I think they were not uploaded because they were not organized in a single PDF file. They came to me as dozens of individual HTML files. In other words, organizing and uploading them would be a pain. And it was, especially when I had to redact phone numbers and email addresses.
POSTED by JWG
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »

Wow, I never have

Where did they get them?
I think they were not uploaded because they were not organized in a single PDF file. They came to me as dozens of individual HTML files. In other words, organizing and uploading them would be a pain. And it was, especially when I had to redact phone numbers and email addresses.
POSTED by JWG

Far out.Thanks.
No telling what we have missed because others didn't think it was time worthy to post.Dagnabit.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2009, 01:26:02 PM »

It is very interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.