April 27, 2024, 02:05:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251825 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 26, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, whatever happened to the so-called picture of Zanny the Nanny at Blanchard Park.  Someone, I'm thinking Baez, but I'm probably wrong, claimed to have photographic evidence of Zanny, but where is it?  Could this blatant lie be used to impugn the integrity of the defense team?  Would that help or hurt?  Or is this false info just business as usual in the legal system?
Good question, what did ever happen to that supposed pic

I remember that picture, it was supposedly a bright sunny day too...

That's her!!  You can tell because she is definitely a 10!!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: August 26, 2009, 04:43:12 PM »

Tupelo,have you seen this?
http://twitter.com/issueswithjvm

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 26, 2009, 04:50:33 PM »

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, whatever happened to the so-called picture of Zanny the Nanny at Blanchard Park.  Someone, I'm thinking Baez, but I'm probably wrong, claimed to have photographic evidence of Zanny, but where is it?  Could this blatant lie be used to impugn the integrity of the defense team?  Would that help or hurt?  Or is this false info just business as usual in the legal system?
Good question, what did ever happen to that supposed pic

That's her!!  You can tell because she is definitely a 10!!!  
She sure is!  And you know, I could have sworn I saw her driving a silver Ford Focus with New York plates...   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: August 26, 2009, 04:55:57 PM »

I really don't think there's a snowball's chance in he77 that Georgie or Spindy will testify truthfully in court when the time comes. Most likely they will plead the 5th and take their chances. Probably  they will get away with it. I don't think they have any respect for the court's atthority, and will be unmoved by any of it. They have been cut every break and will continue to do just what they want.

Sitting back and thinking they will get their comeuppance is just wistful thinking. They was a time that I thought things would turn out differently. There is no one that has the stomach to take them on. No hero riding in on a white horse, no judge with a big enough gavel. They have turned into people who have green running through their veins, and do not have to abide to laws and rules like you and I.  We see it everyday with "celebrities." We have definitely turned into a country of the peons and the wealthy. Wealth rules. It is a bitter pill to swallow.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: August 26, 2009, 04:56:04 PM »

Tomorrow, for sure 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #365 on: August 26, 2009, 04:58:06 PM »

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2009, 05:06:47 PM »

We probably already know this, is if it is true... but I didn't remember this detail from other reports  (maybe just not reading closely enough).

Re:  the nutty jailbird who wrote the "I know who did it" letter --

Jail officials said neither law enforcement involved in the case nor Casey’s defense has visited him.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »

I really don't think there's a snowball's chance in he77 that Georgie or Spindy will testify truthfully in court when the time comes. Most likely they will plead the 5th and take their chances. Probably  they will get away with it. I don't think they have any respect for the court's atthority, and will be unmoved by any of it. They have been cut every break and will continue to do just what they want.

Sitting back and thinking they will get their comeuppance is just wistful thinking. They was a time that I thought things would turn out differently. There is no one that has the stomach to take them on. No hero riding in on a white horse, no judge with a big enough gavel. They have turned into people who have green running through their veins, and do not have to abide to laws and rules like you and I.  We see it everyday with "celebrities." We have definitely turned into a country of the peons and the wealthy. Wealth rules. It is a bitter pill to swallow.
I don't think G&C will tell the truth either.  I don't think the state (or judge) will hold them in contempt, charge them with perjury, etc. being they're the grieving grandparents and all.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: August 26, 2009, 05:12:19 PM »

Hi Fanny!

I agree with you that the Anthonys do not have any respect for the authority of the Court.  People who do, don't show up in shorts, chew gum, swill from a water bottle while on the stand, raise their hand from the observers' benches to get the judge's attention, make faces in court, speak disrespectfully to the attorney trying to obtain sworn testimony, make a big show of trying to send signals and messages to the defendant (who is charged with murdering their granddaughter), or otherwise attempt to disrupt or make light of a murder trial.

Nor do they blatantly, repeatedly LIE while under oath.

They have no respect.  And they have no shame.   

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 26, 2009, 05:17:37 PM »

We probably already know this, is if it is true... but I didn't remember this detail from other reports  (maybe just not reading closely enough).

Jail officials said neither law enforcement involved in the case nor Casey’s defense has visited him.

Never mind, Geraldo will be there sooner or later....
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: August 26, 2009, 05:19:55 PM »

Very true!
And if you have observed many court cases it is so disillusioning to find that the best bare-faced liar can get away with murder.  It is not often really about justice, just who is the most convincing on the day...  or who has the most $$$ for lawyers/experts.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #371 on: August 26, 2009, 05:42:54 PM »

LOL.  Don't let the defense see this.... keep the original or you will find a copy shows up in court with the silver Ford Focus drawn in. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 26, 2009, 05:48:28 PM »

I hope so.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: August 26, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »

LOL.  Don't let the defense see this.... keep the original or you will find a copy shows up in court with the silver Ford Focus drawn in. 

Thanks,I just spit water everywhere.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 26, 2009, 05:51:02 PM »

Never mind, Geraldo will be there sooner or later....

You could be right.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: August 26, 2009, 05:53:02 PM »

Hi Fanny!

I agree with you that the Anthonys do not have any respect for the authority of the Court.  People who do, don't show up in shorts, chew gum, swill from a water bottle while on the stand, raise their hand from the observers' benches to get the judge's attention, make faces in court, speak disrespectfully to the attorney trying to obtain sworn testimony, make a big show of trying to send signals and messages to the defendant (who is charged with murdering their granddaughter), or otherwise attempt to disrupt or make light of a murder trial.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: August 26, 2009, 05:53:31 PM »

The media will spoon feed us with what they think we should see. The rest, like the undecipherable e-mails from Oak Ridge, will be left to molder because it is too much trouble to make them readable. Makes one wonder how much else has been left out for public consumption.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: August 26, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »

Hi Fanny!

I was chastized by a judge one time as I sat in the gallery about a case that I had no part of. I just knew that the testimony was untrue.
I didn't make a gesture or a sound, I just shook my head in disbelief. I was told if I did it again, I would be asked to leave. Things have certainly changed. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: August 26, 2009, 06:00:33 PM »

Hi Fanny!

I agree.

No, he will send brother Craig. I think Whoraldo is a personna non grata in Florida after tangling with the likes of Putnam County.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 26, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »

I quoted the wrong post, but I suppose you all got my drift.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.