April 26, 2024, 11:39:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251786 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2009, 06:23:47 PM »

Who did this letter from Jerry Jackson go to? Was it sent to Cindy, Baez, and really since it says the man is mentally not right, why are we seeing this letter. What is really going on with this, and I do have the feeling that this is what Todd was talking about on Friday 

Here is the link to the letter:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

He addresses it to "whom ever is representing Ms. Anthony".  But I don't know who he sent copies to.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 06:28:59 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-bail-bondsman-082409,0,2996189.story
WESH: Bail bondsman on Casey Anthony case claims he never worked for defense attorney
Bail bondsman who helped get Casey Anthony out of jail last year claims he wasn't working for her defense attorney. This comes after attorney Jose Baez told a judge that anything Casey Anthony told Tony Padilla and his crew is protected by attorney-client privilege, according to WESH.com.

To read the story, click here.    http://www.wesh.com/news/20535221/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2009, 06:35:21 PM »

Who did this letter from Jerry Jackson go to? Was it sent to Cindy, Baez, and really since it says the man is mentally not right, why are we seeing this letter. What is really going on with this, and I do have the feeling that this is what Todd was talking about on Friday 

Here is the link to the letter:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20533041/detail.html

He addresses it to "whom ever is representing Ms. Anthony".  But I don't know who he sent copies to.

Thanks
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2009, 06:51:40 PM »

I am betting it went to BOZO et al. And I too think this is what he was talking about!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2009, 06:53:13 PM »

I'm not sure if this was posted or not, sorry if it's a repeat. For the murder case.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=7483f3b0-7bcf-4c8c-960c-634cd942ee1c&CaseID=6079536

8/24/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
8/24/2009    A    SUPPLEMENTAL STATE WITNESS LIST FILED

thanks tupelo,...I haven't seen these. I want to see who is on the supplemental state witness list!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »

8/24/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
8/24/2009    A    SUPPLEMENTAL STATE WITNESS LIST FILED

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=bc40b7a1-53c5-44de-9e99-602c8fb8f643

trim, you and tupelo must have posted at the same time

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2009, 06:56:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-bail-bondsman-082409,0,2996189.story
WESH: Bail bondsman on Casey Anthony case claims he never worked for defense attorney
Bail bondsman who helped get Casey Anthony out of jail last year claims he wasn't working for her defense attorney. This comes after attorney Jose Baez told a judge that anything Casey Anthony told Tony Padilla and his crew is protected by attorney-client privilege, according to WESH.com.

To read the story, click here.    http://www.wesh.com/news/20535221/detail.html

thanks trim. LP gave BOZO the opportunity to buy their silence for $1.00. BOZO's greediness got him screwed (I  hope)

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2009, 06:59:09 PM »

I am betting it went to BOZO et al. And I too think this is what he was talking about!
And he says he has three pictures of the little girl, even though he is mentally unstable I'm still curious, wonder where the pictures are?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2009, 07:00:45 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony--1.html

What was Casey Anthony like when she was out of jail last summer?

Self-absorbed was the impression left by a WESH-Channel 2 report tonight. The station offered a "Today" interview with bail bondsman Tony Padilla, whose uncle is bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

Padilla's team "spent nine days guarding Casey and their $500,000 investment," WESH's Bob Kealing said. "Their testimony could help the state argue that Casey was already emotionally detached from her still-missing daughter."

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

In the "Today" interview, Tony Padilla said Anthony mostly talked about jail and never talked specifically about Caylee or trying to find the toddler.

Padilla said Anthony's mood ranged from "very concerned and very overwhelmed" to "very upbeat and very much into like a kind of festive atmosphere." Padilla said that his employee Tracy McLaughlin, who spent a lot of time with Anthony, will be able to offer a lot of insight into the young mother. Kealing added that in an off-camera interview, McLaughlin once told WESH that Anthony never talked about the child.

Jose Baez is trying to block information from the Padilla team, citing attorney-client privilege. But WESH.com reports that Padilla said his team did not work for the defense. 

WESH also reported that the state attorney's office isn't putting much weight in an inmate's letter that he knows who killed Caylee. The prison inmate, Jerry Jackson, says a sex offender confessed to the murder.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2009, 07:07:32 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20535221/detail.html
Bondsmen: I Wasn't Working For Anthony's Attorney
Tony Padilla Says He Wasn't Part Of Defense Team

POSTED: 4:06 pm EDT August 24, 2009
UPDATED: 6:43 pm EDT August 24, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The California bail bondsmen who got Casey Anthony out of jail last August said he did not work for Anthony's attorney.

Anthony is currently in the Orange County jail awaiting trial on murder charges in the death of her daughter Caylee.

Attorney Jose Baez has argued that anything Anthony told Tony Padilla or his employees is protected by attorney-client privilege and therefore should not be used in her trial. Padilla, however, said that he was not working for Baez and that Baez did not want him to work for him.

"As far as signing any paperwork to be part of the defense team, I never signed anything like that," Padilla said. "Jose was very adamant. He did not want any of us at all working for him."

Padilla's team, including his flamboyant uncle bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, spent nine days guarding Anthony and their $500,000 investment. Their testimony could help the state argue that Anthony was already emotionally detached from her missing daughter.

"At moments she seemed very concerned about her daughter being gone, but other times she wanted to create an upbeat and festive atmosphere," Padilla said.

Padilla said Anthony never confessed anything to him, but that his employee, Tracy McLaughlin, was in close company with Anthony and had insight into her mindset.

"When the time comes I'm sure Tracy's going to shed a lot of light on what kind of person Casey is," he said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2009, 07:08:21 PM »

Padilla said Anthony's mood ranged from "very concerned and very overwhelmed" to "very upbeat and very much into like a kind of festive atmosphere."      Are we going to hear she is bipolar.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2009, 07:10:49 PM »

Thank you from me, too...

I've been gone since forever, but have been reading whenever I can.  Much real life stuff has been keeping me tied down.  After the hearing on Friday, I figured the best place to find out what was really happening was here.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Hope you are well  an angelic monkey

More or less...just been very busy...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2009, 07:19:24 PM »

Padilla said Anthony's mood ranged from "very concerned and very overwhelmed" to "very upbeat and very much into like a kind of festive atmosphere."      Are we going to hear she is bipolar.

among other things..

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2009, 07:34:57 PM »

I'm sure it's on Bozo's list of possible defenses....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »

Thanks Klaas for the LP video!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2009, 07:58:16 PM »

And he says he has three pictures of the little girl, even though he is mentally unstable I'm still curious, wonder where the pictures are?

In his messed up mind?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2009, 07:58:28 PM »

3 Rulings Awaited In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murdering Her Daughter

POSTED: Monday, August 24, 2009
UPDATED: 4:32 pm EDT August 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the Casey Anthony murder case has not yet ruled on three motions presented at a hearing last week.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed in first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will soon decide whether to ban celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his associates from testifying about what Anthony said in their presence while out on bond.

Strickland will also determine how much information the defense can receive about volunteers from Texas EquuSearch, which looked for Caylee Anthony's body before it was discovered in December.

Strickland also has yet to rule on whether Casey Anthony's murder trial will take place before her trial on bad check charges.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20535269/detail.html

I am getting an uneasy feeling about Strickland and these motions

Me too!  Every time Nancy or whoever on her panel of experts discusses it they always say he is crossing every t and dotting every i so that they cannot claim he did otherwise and base an appeal on his decisions-    they all know she is going to be convicted...  experts/defense/judge, all of 'em.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2009, 07:59:51 PM »

In his messed up mind?

In the meanwhile though National Enquirer will pay him a bag full of money and print the story...      15 minutes of fame!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2009, 08:00:38 PM »

very concerned but about who? what? not Caylee.....so it must have been all about HER!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2009, 08:03:01 PM »

3 Rulings Awaited In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murdering Her Daughter

POSTED: Monday, August 24, 2009
UPDATED: 4:32 pm EDT August 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the Casey Anthony murder case has not yet ruled on three motions presented at a hearing last week.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed in first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland will soon decide whether to ban celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his associates from testifying about what Anthony said in their presence while out on bond.

Strickland will also determine how much information the defense can receive about volunteers from Texas EquuSearch, which looked for Caylee Anthony's body before it was discovered in December.

Strickland also has yet to rule on whether Casey Anthony's murder trial will take place before her trial on bad check charges.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20535269/detail.html

I am getting an uneasy feeling about Strickland and these motions

Me too!  Every time Nancy or whoever on her panel of experts discusses it they always say he is crossing every t and dotting every i so that they cannot claim he did otherwise and base an appeal on his decisions-    they all know she is going to be convicted...  experts/defense/judge, all of 'em.

Well I wish he would cross and dot just a little faster!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.