April 26, 2024, 11:42:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251788 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2009, 07:38:36 PM »

They will be discussing Casey on Issues next.

Well, nothing there either.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »

Wendy Murphy summed it up.We are getting a whole lot of nothing.   
I still want to read it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2009, 07:49:28 PM »

I still want to read it.   

And that the judge can decide what to release and what not to release. We are getting the "watered down" version to protect Skanky's rights to a fair trial. What about Caylee's rights? Nobody protected her rights to still be breathing now..... 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #403 on: August 26, 2009, 07:54:26 PM »

The defendent always has more rights then the victim, so it appears.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: August 26, 2009, 08:08:32 PM »

I still want to read it.   

And that the judge can decide what to release and what not to release. We are getting the "watered down" version to protect Skanky's rights to a fair trial. What about Caylee's rights? Nobody protected her rights to still be breathing now..... 
That is true, Fanny, but the judge is protecting Caylee, as well as Casey, by withholding certain evidence now. I do think he is doing his best to make sure this trial goes forth in the right manner so there is no room for Casey to catch a break, with the end result being JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2009, 08:10:51 PM »

It seems somehow that the Bill of Rights and the Constitution have some how been twisted around and are now used to protect the guilty instead of the innocent. WTH? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2009, 08:13:03 PM »

It seems somehow that the Bill of Rights and the Constitution have some how been twisted around and are now used to protect the guilty instead of the innocent. WTH? 
It does. I just want the judge to be very careful with his rulings so none of it can come back to haunt later on.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: August 26, 2009, 08:14:17 PM »

I still want to read it.   

That is true, Fanny, but the judge is protecting Caylee, as well as Casey, by withholding certain evidence now. I do think he is doing his best to make sure this trial goes forth in the right manner so there is no room for Casey to catch a break, with the end result being JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

Agreed.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: August 26, 2009, 08:29:36 PM »

Here's an update from the neighbor of the Anthonys:

Lee is living on Hopespring. His car is there daily. I pass it when I drive "around". Mallory is there at times. seems to be in sync with the A's traveling. Milsteads have not been there very often lately.

I asked how often are the Anthonys traveling these days:

I don't know for sure BUT it seems that every time that Mallory's car is there overnight we hear about the A's off traveling so that is really all I have to go by. I believe it was recently parked there after the Motion hearing. JMO

Also.....The House of Purpose website is gone.....  for now anyway.  http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: August 26, 2009, 08:36:02 PM »

Lee is living on Hopespring. His car is there daily. I pass it when I drive "around". Mallory is there at times. seems to be in sync with the A's traveling. Milsteads have not been there very often lately.

I don't know for sure BUT it seems that every time that Mallory's car is there overnight we hear about the A's off traveling so that is really all I have to go by. I believe it was recently parked there after the Motion hearing. JMO

Also.....The House of Purpose website is gone.....  for now anyway.  http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/
Thanks, and lets hope the House of Purpose is gone, period.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 26, 2009, 08:47:53 PM »

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, whatever happened to the so-called picture of Zanny the Nanny at Blanchard Park.  Someone, I'm thinking Baez, but I'm probably wrong, claimed to have photographic evidence of Zanny, but where is it?  Could this blatant lie be used to impugn the integrity of the defense team?  Would that help or hurt?  Or is this false info just business as usual in the legal system?
Good question, what did ever happen to that supposed pic

I remember that picture, it was supposedly a bright sunny day too...

Oh, CC, you are more than casually cool!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: August 26, 2009, 08:56:36 PM »

I always found that name, "The House of Purpose," really creepy because the house where the Czar of Russia and his family were murdered, the Ipatiev house in Yekaterinburg was called by the Communists, "The House of Special Purpose."  I wonder if any of them knew it. Really bad vibes.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: August 26, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, whatever happened to the so-called picture of Zanny the Nanny at Blanchard Park.  Someone, I'm thinking Baez, but I'm probably wrong, claimed to have photographic evidence of Zanny, but where is it?  Could this blatant lie be used to impugn the integrity of the defense team?  Would that help or hurt?  Or is this false info just business as usual in the legal system?
Good question, what did ever happen to that supposed pic

I remember that picture, it was supposedly a bright sunny day too...

Oh, CC, you are more than casually cool!

Oh, she's cute, but she's not a 10!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: August 26, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »

Thanks. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: August 26, 2009, 08:59:52 PM »

I always found that name, "The House of Purpose," really creepy because the house where the Czar of Russia and his family were murdered, the Ipatiev house in Yekaterinburg was called by the Communists, "The House of Special Purpose."  I wonder if any of them knew it. Really bad vibes.

Well,that freaked me out. 

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: August 26, 2009, 09:03:08 PM »

Ugh.
Good observation.
House of Purpose?  How contrived that sounds...   and a double entendre, as we ALL know what the Milsteads and their ilk have as their purpose l-  $$$$$
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 26, 2009, 09:05:00 PM »

Hi Fanny!

I agree with you that the Anthonys do not have any respect for the authority of the Court.  People who do, don't show up in shorts, chew gum, swill from a water bottle while on the stand, raise their hand from the observers' benches to get the judge's attention, make faces in court, speak disrespectfully to the attorney trying to obtain sworn testimony, make a big show of trying to send signals and messages to the defendant (who is charged with murdering their granddaughter), or otherwise attempt to disrupt or make light of a murder trial.

Nor do they blatantly, repeatedly LIE while under oath.

They have no respect.  And they have no shame.   

I was chastized by a judge one time as I sat in the gallery about a case that I had no part of. I just knew that the testimony was untrue.
I didn't make a gesture or a sound, I just shook my head in disbelief. I was told if I did it again, I would be asked to leave. Things have certainly changed. 
Your comment Fanny, reminded me of Jeff Ashton during the last hearing. He was shaking his head so much during that hearing I couldn't help but laugh. He blatantly laughs at Baez, shakes his head no constantly and never once have I heard Strickland make a comment about that. Maybe hearings are different from trials in regard to demeanor and physical actions. I guess we'll find out in time.....too much time. 

Umm- who is Jeff Ashton?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: August 26, 2009, 09:16:00 PM »

Hi Fanny!

I agree with you that the Anthonys do not have any respect for the authority of the Court.  People who do, don't show up in shorts, chew gum, swill from a water bottle while on the stand, raise their hand from the observers' benches to get the judge's attention, make faces in court, speak disrespectfully to the attorney trying to obtain sworn testimony, make a big show of trying to send signals and messages to the defendant (who is charged with murdering their granddaughter), or otherwise attempt to disrupt or make light of a murder trial.

I was chastized by a judge one time as I sat in the gallery about a case that I had no part of. I just knew that the testimony was untrue.
I didn't make a gesture or a sound, I just shook my head in disbelief. I was told if I did it again, I would be asked to leave. Things have certainly changed. 
Your comment Fanny, reminded me of Jeff Ashton during the last hearing. He was shaking his head so much during that hearing I couldn't help but laugh. He blatantly laughs at Baez, shakes his head no constantly and never once have I heard Strickland make a comment about that. Maybe hearings are different from trials in regard to demeanor and physical actions. I guess we'll find out in time.....too much time. 

Fanny Mae, Hi---Do you think things in courtrooms have changed everywhere, or is it just this court at this time with these people?  Despite what the trial lawyers think about Strickland, I am beginning to wonder why he doesn't demand the proper decorum in his courtroom.  The only thing I have ever seen him do to uphold the dignity of the Court was early on during one of the bail hearings where he had the bailiff hand Cindy a tissue to remove her gum.  I should think that prior to entering the courtroom, at the time  they have some sort of security check, they would be told to remove gum, leave the water bottle outside, and maintain some sort of proper behaviour in the courtroom.  I know that Florida is more casual than some other parts of the country, but surely the Anthonys behaviour in the courtroom would be unacceptable before other judges in Orlando.  I am puzzled and not a little bit disgusted about why they are not called on it. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: August 26, 2009, 09:17:27 PM »

Hi Fanny!

Umm- who is Jeff Ashton?

I think that is his name. He's on the prosecution, he's the one right behind Baez sitting at the desk.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #419 on: August 26, 2009, 09:30:43 PM »

JVM tonight...Someone stated a tentative trial date is set for June 2010 and the Check Fraud set for four months after the end of criminal trial. I didn't see who said that, I only heard it from another room, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.