April 27, 2024, 05:20:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251877 times)
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: August 27, 2009, 02:05:46 PM »

Hi all.  Hope everyone's doing well.  I've been looking at alot of video's on YouTube this morning and saw this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8Z2L8KN-I&feature=related

It's interesting that the interviewer (about 19 seconds in) mentions last time Anthony's saw Casey was when she and Caylee were moving out of the house.  She reiterates this (46 seconds) yet George never rebuts this?  This doesn't go along with George's other statements that he last saw her and Caylee leaving for work.

Has anyone heard this before?

Yes Hiding Monkey, I have listened to this numerous times over the last months, and I sent the link to NG (email) earlier this year....never received any response.

Just 1 more "mis-truth"/inconsistency out of George's mouth......hopefully will eventually come back to bite him in the azz, and help to convict Caylee's killer, aka Casey Anthony.

Messed up that other post with the mad face. Sorry everyone.

I do remember hearing that interview. That was when it first happened and they had the date wrong of when they last saw Caylee. So when it was pointed out to them that they had the wrong date everything went down hill as they began to change their story time and time again.

This family is so beyond disgusting I just don't even know.  Justice for Caylee will prevail I pray.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: August 27, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »

I am always in good company with your brain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 27, 2009, 02:06:52 PM »

Hi all.  Hope everyone's doing well.  I've been looking at alot of video's on YouTube this morning and saw this one.

It's interesting that the interviewer (about 19 seconds in) mentions last time Anthony's saw Casey was when she and Caylee were moving out of the house.  She reiterates this (46 seconds) yet George never rebuts this?  This doesn't go along with George's other statements that he last saw her and Caylee leaving for work.

I hadn't seen it.  Interesting.  Thanks for posting it.    This kinda proves the story about seeing them on the 16th as he was watching his food show was made up at a later time.

Here's another one of the early interviews.   I hadn't seen this one, either.   CA makes no sense at all.            

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQSLHxcQU1Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zQSLHxcQU1Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
when was last time that cindy saw caylee?
From what I recall Cindy last saw Caylee on the 15th when she was helping get her ready for bed.  Then IIRC she "heard" Casey and Caylee sleeping in Casey's room before she went to work on the 16th.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: August 27, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »

so is there any evidence yet ,of baezs theory the body was placed there in August. that could stick? So the plants showed 4 months growth. But it would take time for the plastic bags to break down, tear etc. for plants to get through it. The body would need to be decomposed for plants to attach to bones etc. Why is the focus by baez on the body being dumped in august while casey in jail? Is he trying to sway a jury with false facts before a trial?

NOt that I have heard, but who is it that was granted immunity for his testimony? I have never been positive that Caylee was moved at least once. I seem to be in the minority.

ahh Lee

Well yes and how many times did George tell media that the suspects were moving her around and they (george and crew)were watching them.
Either anthonys have many whats it called? fruedien slips or prophetic ways of speaking. Like Cindy and her talk about her Grandaughters body was not in the woods. I have a hard time believing georges june 16th account of seeing them leave the house. i feel that caylee died in the home, was moved to the trunk then later dumped in the woods.

My feelings exactly, MtnMom.  I don't believe George ever saw them and that she was killed at the house, put in the trunk, and dumped when Casey couldn't take the smell anymore.

But you know what really bugs me? If I believe that George lied, and I definately do, then what is the logical inference from that?  Do I then have to believe that George and Cindy knew that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her from the moment they picked up the car and THEN I have to believe that they all sat down and made up this elaborate story line, replete with all the lies including George's, in order to help Casey.

Do you think that?  Here's my problem and maybe some of you can tell me your feelings so I can clarify my own...

WHY did George say he say KC and Caylee on the 16th?  What purpose does that serve?  I can't figure it out.

To cover for the big fight the night before, and to prove that everything was "ok" the day after. So Skanky wouldn't have the motive to kill her because she was not upset one little bit about being choked down by Spindy.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 27, 2009, 02:07:15 PM »

Fanny, I agree with you that I don't think Caylee was moved. I think KC dumped her and that was that..she went on with her life.  Maybe I am wrong but I just can't see her doing that...it would require her to go back and face what she did.  I don't know.  It doesn't fit with how I think of her.

And ANJ, will you clarify for me about not needing unanimous vote to reach verdict?  I didn't know that.  What is it?  Simple majority to convict? Thanks in advance for info.

I'm sorry, TRACY1T . I went back and self edited after I posted. I really said I WASN'T sure Caylee had not been moved. I can't see Skanky going down in that snakey, marshy area even if it dry at the time. She may have gone there with the intent, but really couldn't go through with it. Thus, the terpins.

It is possible that Caylee was placed in a more "tidy" place by her and maybe was moved at a later time by someone else. JMO

Hi Fanny 

I respectfully disagree that she was dumped by someone else. I thought at one time she was buried in the sandbox and moved later but now I think it was all her. If anyone other than she had done this the remains would have been buried deep and much further away. I think she swung that bag around and hurled it into the undergrowth as best she could then left the scene. Daddy, mommy, boyfriend or brother would have done a much better job and she wouldn't have been found for a long time if at all.  JMO

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: August 27, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »

Right, Mtnmom, it's one thing to believe that they knew Casey had killed Caylee and then out of some crazy dynamics and shame they tried to keep searching for a living Caylee.

It's quite another to think that they actively lied and together, conjured up all these lies/stories so that Caylee would never be found.  That is so awful.

And I am with you, why the different stories about he trunk?  Why did he say he saw Caylee on the 16th?  I am trying to think what really happened where those two lies would steer LE in different ways.  I just can't come up with anything.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: August 27, 2009, 02:09:29 PM »

Hi everyone and a good afternoon to you.  I am sure that one of you super sleuths has written to various stations but in case you hadn't, I emailed WFTV this morning and asked why they haven't posted the docs and I got an email back quickly and this guy told me that they didn't have them yet.  He said that as soon as they have them, they will post them. 

I was very nice but he sounded a bit irritated.  Maybe I am one among many asking!?!?  Smile)

I don't like the Judge Stan's ruling just because I don't trust the Baez team not to purposefully slime anyone and everyone's name just to plant some reasonable doubt.  I hope there are some strict guidelines about how much fishing he can do.

I understand his not wanting to be reversed, or whatever, but Baez has no morals and he would drag anyone through the mud in order to cast doubt on KC's guilt.

It worries me because I am so grateful and thankful for searchers and volunteers.  They are truly a selfless blessing and to put them through anything uncomfortable is unthinkable to me.

Just letting off steam.  Good to see everyone today!

Hi Tracy....let that steam go!!  I have many concerns about this ruling. I think this will certainly make it a lot more difficult to get searchers...especially in FL.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: August 27, 2009, 02:10:55 PM »

UPDATED: Man Wrote Letter Offering Reward For "Zanny"
Posted: 11:41 am EDT August 27, 2009
Updated: 12:25 pm EDT August 27, 2009
<snipped>
Eyewitness News obtained a letter Thursday submitted as evidence in the case against Casey Anthony from a man offering a reward for "zanny the nanny" to come forward.

Steven Perry Sr. of Gold Canyon, Arizona appears to have faxed the letter on November 28, 2008, but it wasn't entered into evidence with the Clerk of Courts until August 24, 2009.

In the brief letter Perry writes, "if the real zanny the nanny will come forward and present herself to nancy grace or hlns mike galanos, I will pay you 1 million dollars for coming forward, no questions asked."

Eyewitness News is working to learn more about who Perry is.
http://www.wftv.com/news/20582348/detail.html

Read Letter http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20582129/detail.html

Googled 480-671-3057

Horne Hyundai - Hyundai - Dealership Ratings... buying any brand of car or truck from the horne auto group in arizona or any place on this planet from them is a grave mistake.steven perry sr ,gold canyon arizona ,,480-671-3057

www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Horne-Hyundai-review-20845

Thanks seeme...interesting....the nut cases seem to keep on creeping out

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: August 27, 2009, 02:11:12 PM »

so is there any evidence yet ,of baezs theory the body was placed there in August. that could stick? So the plants showed 4 months growth. But it would take time for the plastic bags to break down, tear etc. for plants to get through it. The body would need to be decomposed for plants to attach to bones etc. Why is the focus by baez on the body being dumped in august while casey in jail? Is he trying to sway a jury with false facts before a trial?

NOt that I have heard, but who is it that was granted immunity for his testimony? I have never been positive that Caylee was moved at least once. I seem to be in the minority.

ahh Lee

Well yes and how many times did George tell media that the suspects were moving her around and they (george and crew)were watching them.
Either anthonys have many whats it called? fruedien slips or prophetic ways of speaking. Like Cindy and her talk about her Grandaughters body was not in the woods. I have a hard time believing georges june 16th account of seeing them leave the house. i feel that caylee died in the home, was moved to the trunk then later dumped in the woods.

My feelings exactly, MtnMom.  I don't believe George ever saw them and that she was killed at the house, put in the trunk, and dumped when Casey couldn't take the smell anymore.

But you know what really bugs me? If I believe that George lied, and I definately do, then what is the logical inference from that?  Do I then have to believe that George and Cindy knew that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her from the moment they picked up the car and THEN I have to believe that they all sat down and made up this elaborate story line, replete with all the lies including George's, in order to help Casey.

Do you think that?  Here's my problem and maybe some of you can tell me your feelings so I can clarify my own...

WHY did George say he say KC and Caylee on the 16th?  What purpose does that serve?  I can't figure it out.

To cover for the big fight the night before, and to prove that everything was "ok" the day after. So Skanky wouldn't have the motive to kill her because she was not upset one little bit about being choked down by Spindy.  JMO

Oh Fanny, that makes perfect sense.  So he lied to make sure nobody found the motive or the impetus for this rage?  That does make sense to me.  And they have sure lied about that fight every chance they get. But Fanny, wow...that means that they knew from the get go. I mean, they knew definitively.  I hate them more.

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: August 27, 2009, 02:13:41 PM »

Hi everyone and a good afternoon to you.  I am sure that one of you super sleuths has written to various stations but in case you hadn't, I emailed WFTV this morning and asked why they haven't posted the docs and I got an email back quickly and this guy told me that they didn't have them yet.  He said that as soon as they have them, they will post them. 

I was very nice but he sounded a bit irritated.  Maybe I am one among many asking!?!?  Smile)

I don't like the Judge Stan's ruling just because I don't trust the Baez team not to purposefully slime anyone and everyone's name just to plant some reasonable doubt.  I hope there are some strict guidelines about how much fishing he can do.

I understand his not wanting to be reversed, or whatever, but Baez has no morals and he would drag anyone through the mud in order to cast doubt on KC's guilt.

It worries me because I am so grateful and thankful for searchers and volunteers.  They are truly a selfless blessing and to put them through anything uncomfortable is unthinkable to me.

Just letting off steam.  Good to see everyone today!

Hi Tracy....let that steam go!!  I have many concerns about this ruling. I think this will certainly make it a lot more difficult to get searchers...especially in FL.

I am with you, Sunny.  Depending how far fetched SS allows this digging to go, it very well may tamp down searcers coming to Florida. And that is more damage done by the Anthony's and Baez.  OOOO...I am about to let the steam go by blowing my top!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: August 27, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »

The one good thing about the judge's ruling is that all expenses of the Tim Miller deposition are to be paid by the defense.  I'll bet ol' penny pinching bikini salesmen Baez is not too happy about that!

I'll have to go back and check to make sure...but I think Tim has a couple or possibly one search scheduled for the area (for Heleigh perhaps?).....if I am correct, BOZO will undoubtably try to schedule it while Tim is in the area.....ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: August 27, 2009, 02:15:53 PM »

If anyone feels like voicing your opinions on why the Anthonys should not be participating at the Florida Missing Children's Day Foundation, which will be held on Sept. 14th, go to this site to contact Drew Kesse.  http://fmcdf.org/contact-us.htm

Done

Done
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 27, 2009, 02:17:42 PM »

Fanny, I agree with you that I don't think Caylee was moved. I think KC dumped her and that was that..she went on with her life.  Maybe I am wrong but I just can't see her doing that...it would require her to go back and face what she did.  I don't know.  It doesn't fit with how I think of her.

And ANJ, will you clarify for me about not needing unanimous vote to reach verdict?  I didn't know that.  What is it?  Simple majority to convict? Thanks in advance for info.

I'm sorry, TRACY1T . I went back and self edited after I posted. I really said I WASN'T sure Caylee had not been moved. I can't see Skanky going down in that snakey, marshy area even if it dry at the time. She may have gone there with the intent, but really couldn't go through with it. Thus, the terpins.

It is possible that Caylee was placed in a more "tidy" place by her and maybe was moved at a later time by someone else. JMO

Hi Fanny 

I respectfully disagree that she was dumped by someone else. I thought at one time she was buried in the sandbox and moved later but now I think it was all her. If anyone other than she had done this the remains would have been buried deep and much further away. I think she swung that bag around and hurled it into the undergrowth as best she could then left the scene. Daddy, mommy, boyfriend or brother would have done a much better job and she wouldn't have been found for a long time if at all.  JMO

i agree Miki if the smell was overwhelming a month later when george  picked up the car, imagine what it was like when Casey finally couldnt tolerate it any more. Im sure when Casey picked up that bag from the trunk it was full of gases that were released so she tossed it as you said.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: August 27, 2009, 02:18:52 PM »

So Fanny, you believe that she fessed up to Mom and Pop about killing her and they had someone move her there?  That makes lots of sense and goes along with much of what I think but I'm not sure she ever told her parents anything.  Do you think she told Baez and he was stupid enough to call someone and tell them to move the body?

Either way, those who did that are almost worse than Casey!  They are so ammoral and evil while acting hurt and sad.  Poor little Caylee.

I do believe she told Spindy and Lee the night she was on the floor of her bedroom, and Spindy walked in and said, "What did you do, who took her?" The police had already been called, and there was no way to call 911 back and say "nevermind." Thus, the beginning of the coverup. When Georgie was privy to the information, I am not positive, but somewhere along the way, he knew. He knew at least by Greta's interview, but probably way before then. "I can't keep living a lie" was his statement when Skanky was first out on bond. Really?? I think this was before he realized Caylee's murder could be a money-maker. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: August 27, 2009, 02:22:33 PM »

Very good scenario, Fanny. Money?!?!  They did this not because they are dysfunctional, or in denial, or too sad to admit it, or confused..they have done all of this because they could make money, pay their house off, and not have to work.  And I also think they believe that they are celebrities and they like it.  Infamous is not a good thing to be but they don't know the difference.

Wow...that's got my head spinning.

I gotta run and do some chores.

Talk to you all later!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 27, 2009, 02:23:30 PM »

He is grasping at straws - trying to find anyone to say they searched right where Caylee was found.  ( I do hope he is ethical - I will leave it at that)  and if he can get anyone to say they were right at the scene - his hope is to plant doubt in enough jurors to get a not guilty.  Remember, Florida does not require a unanimous jury for a dp case - so he will have to convince more than one juror.

ANJ - ethical and BOZO can't be used in the same sentence!! unless you are using it to demonstrate an oxymoron    thanks for the reminder that FL doesn't require a unanimous  jury vote to impose the DP.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: August 27, 2009, 02:24:39 PM »

hiding...I had not seen this one before...thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 27, 2009, 02:25:23 PM »

when was last time that cindy saw caylee?
From what I recall Cindy last saw Caylee on the 15th when she was helping get her ready for bed.  Then IIRC she "heard" Casey and Caylee sleeping in Casey's room before she went to work on the 16th.

Right - which is obviously a lie.   Is it possible to hear someone breathing through a door?      CA knew KC killed Caylee that night.   She and GA were in cover-up mode with their lies on when they had seen Caylee last, and about the big fight on the 15th.  jmo
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 27, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »

The one good thing about the judge's ruling is that all expenses of the Tim Miller deposition are to be paid by the defense.  I'll bet ol' penny pinching bikini salesmen Baez is not too happy about that!
BOZO wouldnt pay Lenny $1.00-
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #579 on: August 27, 2009, 02:26:15 PM »

If anyone feels like voicing your opinions on why the Anthonys should not be participating at the Florida Missing Children's Day Foundation, which will be held on Sept. 14th, go to this site to contact Drew Kesse.  http://fmcdf.org/contact-us.htm

Thank you for the link Tupelo - I have sent Drew an email.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.