April 27, 2024, 06:26:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251886 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #580 on: August 27, 2009, 02:29:48 PM »

Lee Anthony attemps to compete in the
annual "Orlando Oragami Octoberfest".
Unfortunately, he is elimianted in the
1st round of competition.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: August 27, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »

Hi Fanny 

I respectfully disagree that she was dumped by someone else. I thought at one time she was buried in the sandbox and moved later but now I think it was all her. If anyone other than she had done this the remains would have been buried deep and much further away. I think she swung that bag around and hurled it into the undergrowth as best she could then left the scene. Daddy, mommy, boyfriend or brother would have done a much better job and she wouldn't have been found for a long time if at all.  JMO

That ok MIKI. 

I have flopped around about this myself. The thing that nailed it for me is Lee getting immunity. Simply erasing her computer is not that big a deal. Simple enough to say, "Yeah, I did it." A little tampering with evidence is not that big a deal in this case, obviously.

No, there is so much more to all the hem-hawing around whether he was going to get immunity or not. Lee is someone who knows things.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: August 27, 2009, 02:31:43 PM »

My feelings exactly, MtnMom.  I don't believe George ever saw them and that she was killed at the house, put in the trunk, and dumped when Casey couldn't take the smell anymore.

But you know what really bugs me? If I believe that George lied, and I definately do, then what is the logical inference from that?  Do I then have to believe that George and Cindy knew that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her from the moment they picked up the car and THEN I have to believe that they all sat down and made up this elaborate story line, replete with all the lies including George's, in order to help Casey.

Do you think that?  Here's my problem and maybe some of you can tell me your feelings so I can clarify my own...

WHY did George say he say KC and Caylee on the 16th?  What purpose does that serve?  I can't figure it out.

To cover for the big fight the night before, and to prove that everything was "ok" the day after. So Skanky wouldn't have the motive to kill her because she was not upset one little bit about being choked down by Spindy.  JMO

Yep.  I agree   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: August 27, 2009, 02:32:02 PM »

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 27, 2009, 02:32:28 PM »

so is there any evidence yet ,of baezs theory the body was placed there in August. that could stick? So the plants showed 4 months growth. But it would take time for the plastic bags to break down, tear etc. for plants to get through it. The body would need to be decomposed for plants to attach to bones etc. Why is the focus by baez on the body being dumped in august while casey in jail? Is he trying to sway a jury with false facts before a trial?

good afernoon monkey-If i was on the jury and Bozo convinced me the body was put there when KC was in jail- after seeing  and hearing George Sin SIN and of course LEE i would say KC killed poor Caylee and one of them put the body there to confuse a jury.  SO KC guilty-hopefully charges brought against the person that put Caylee there ( of course that person is KC)   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: August 27, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »

That's why I don't think he could have tossed Caylee's remains further in the woods or do a better job hiding her that Skanky. Pictures speak louder than words. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: August 27, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »

Hi all.  Hope everyone's doing well.  I've been looking at alot of video's on YouTube this morning and saw this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao8Z2L8KN-I&feature=related

It's interesting that the interviewer (about 19 seconds in) mentions last time Anthony's saw Casey was when she and Caylee were moving out of the house.  She reiterates this (46 seconds) yet George never rebuts this?  This doesn't go along with George's other statements that he last saw her and Caylee leaving for work.

Has anyone heard this before?

Yes Hiding Monkey, I have listened to this numerous times over the last months, and I sent the link to NG (email) earlier this year....never received any response.

Just 1 more "mis-truth"/inconsistency out of George's mouth......hopefully will eventually come back to bite him in the azz, and help to convict Caylee's killer, aka Casey Anthony.
I agree Seeme!  I'd never listened to that video before.  I also came across this interview from Mark Nejame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU&feature=related

His statements say alot IMO.  I'm sure he's got alot more info to back up his statements too! 

hiding, thanks for MNJ video. I too think he speaks volumes!!  He is such a gentleman and a gentle MAN...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: August 27, 2009, 02:40:34 PM »

Hi all.  Hope everyone's doing well.  I've been looking at alot of video's on YouTube this morning and saw this one.

It's interesting that the interviewer (about 19 seconds in) mentions last time Anthony's saw Casey was when she and Caylee were moving out of the house.  She reiterates this (46 seconds) yet George never rebuts this?  This doesn't go along with George's other statements that he last saw her and Caylee leaving for work.

hiding...I had not seen this one before...thanks!!
  You are welcome Sunny.  I just ran across another one where they were interviewing Cindy and asked her if she thought that Caylee being gone 30+ days wasn't odd?  She replied no!  There are so many things we still don't know.  I've always wanted to know if the LE ever confronted Casey as to the last day she "worked" prior to the 16th of June and where did drop Caylee off then?  We all know that the apt Casey claims Zenaida lived in was vacant since Feb of 2008!  Wonder what Cindy's response would be on that one too?  IMO I really don't think George, Cindy and Lee were in on this at the first.  I think that once the realization came to them that Casey was guilty they began covering up. 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: August 27, 2009, 02:40:43 PM »

so is there any evidence yet ,of baezs theory the body was placed there in August. that could stick? So the plants showed 4 months growth. But it would take time for the plastic bags to break down, tear etc. for plants to get through it. The body would need to be decomposed for plants to attach to bones etc. Why is the focus by baez on the body being dumped in august while casey in jail? Is he trying to sway a jury with false facts before a trial?

NOt that I have heard, but who is it that was granted immunity for his testimony? I have never been positive that Caylee was moved at least once. I seem to be in the minority.

ahh Lee

Well yes and how many times did George tell media that the suspects were moving her around and they (george and crew)were watching them.
Either anthonys have many whats it called? fruedien slips or prophetic ways of speaking. Like Cindy and her talk about her Grandaughters body was not in the woods. I have a hard time believing georges june 16th account of seeing them leave the house. i feel that caylee died in the home, was moved to the trunk then later dumped in the woods.

My feelings exactly, MtnMom.  I don't believe George ever saw them and that she was killed at the house, put in the trunk, and dumped when Casey couldn't take the smell anymore.

But you know what really bugs me? If I believe that George lied, and I definately do, then what is the logical inference from that?  Do I then have to believe that George and Cindy knew that Caylee was dead and Casey killed her from the moment they picked up the car and THEN I have to believe that they all sat down and made up this elaborate story line, replete with all the lies including George's, in order to help Casey.

Do you think that?  Here's my problem and maybe some of you can tell me your feelings so I can clarify my own...

WHY did George say he say KC and Caylee on the 16th?  What purpose does that serve?  I can't figure it out.
  Tracy 1 -the only reason I dont think they knew tha poor Caylee was dead when they picked up the car, is Sin Sin call the police-she is the one that stared this whole thing by that phone call.  It smells like a dead body-no I think if they knew they would have just said KC and Caylee moved to another state.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: August 27, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »

I hadn't seen it.  Interesting.  Thanks for posting it.    This kinda proves the story about seeing them on the 16th as he was watching his food show was made up at a later time.

Here's another one of the early interviews.   I hadn't seen this one, either.   CA makes no sense at all.            

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQSLHxcQU1Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/zQSLHxcQU1Y&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
when was last time that cindy saw caylee?
From what I recall Cindy last saw Caylee on the 15th when she was helping get her ready for bed.  Then IIRC she "heard" Casey and Caylee sleeping in Casey's room before she went to work on the 16th.
Thank you Hidden,
I am curious because George said that he saw caylee before he went to work(i believe after 10 am or more?) well little kids wake up early in the morning to be change and they do not stay inside the room for hours they like to watch their favorite shows and they like to stay most of the time in a common area where everybody is around. It is difficult for me to believe that caylee was all morning in Casey's room....I bet if she heard yoyo around or the TV on she will want to get out of the room.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: August 27, 2009, 02:42:11 PM »

UGGG everytime i see those old interviews it makes me sick. I find it interesting that george didnt say anything either when they asked him about Casey moving out. Im sure after that fight with Cindy she probably left right then and said she was moving out. if it were not true why didnt george speak up, he sure did about not wanting to talk about his murderous daughter. I think the prosecution will have the jury in the openening statement...the jurors will have made up their minds...i mean who acts like Casey did when your child is supposedly missing...NOBODY, thats who.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: August 27, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »

It never gets old does it?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 27, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »

If anyone feels like voicing your opinions on why the Anthonys should not be participating at the Florida Missing Children's Day Foundation, which will be held on Sept. 14th, go to this site to contact Drew Kesse.  http://fmcdf.org/contact-us.htm

Thanks tupelo...just sent my email!

Me too!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 27, 2009, 02:48:57 PM »

i think Cindy and Lee became part of the cover up after Cindy finding casey and the 911 call.. Im unsure about  George . This is ofcourse just my opinion.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: August 27, 2009, 02:53:22 PM »

UGGG everytime i see those old interviews it makes me sick. I find it interesting that george didnt say anything either when they asked him about Casey moving out. Im sure after that fight with Cindy she probably left right then and said she was moving out. if it were not true why didnt george speak up, he sure did about not wanting to talk about his murderous daughter. I think the prosecution will have the jury in the openening statement...the jurors will have made up their minds...i mean who acts like Casey did when your child is supposedly missing...NOBODY, thats who.

Cause you just know after the knock-down drag-out choking fight between Skanky and Spindy, Skanky went out the door screaming she was moving out and taking Caylee. They KNOW that was the trigger. They will never say it. JMO

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: August 27, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »

so is there any evidence yet ,of baezs theory the body was placed there in August. that could stick? So the plants showed 4 months growth. But it would take time for the plastic bags to break down, tear etc. for plants to get through it. The body would need to be decomposed for plants to attach to bones etc. Why is the focus by baez on the body being dumped in august while Casey in jail? Is he trying to sway a jury with false facts before a trial?

Not that I have heard, but who is it that was granted immunity for his testimony? I have never been positive that Caylee was moved at least once. I seem to be in the minority.

ahh Lee

Well yes and how many times did George tell media that the suspects were moving her around and they (George and crew)were watching them.
Either Anthony's have many whats it called? fruedien slips or prophetic ways of speaking. Like Cindy and her talk about her Grandaughters body was not in the woods. I have a hard time believing georges june 16th account of seeing them leave the house. i feel that caylee died in the home, was moved to the trunk then later dumped in the woods.

Tracy 1 -the only reason I don't think they knew That poor Caylee was dead when they picked up the car, is Sin Sin call the police-she is the one that stared this whole thing by that phone call.  It smells like a dead body-no I think if they knew they would have just said KC and Caylee moved to another state.
maybe they knew before Casey was found by cyncyn.
maybe they heard strange sounds in Casey Anthony and she did not want to open the door..maybe they didn't insist too much in check on caylee if she was OK. Maybe George saw Casey leaving and told him that Casey was in the car o maybe left the house with caylee dead and Casey told George the Casey was asleep but yoyo saw her asleep but caylee looked different and he didn't insist in stop Casey and see caylee if she was fine if she did not do anything wrong to her the night before...maybe he saw somthing that he makes to believe that caylee was dead the last time that he saw her
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #596 on: August 27, 2009, 02:58:19 PM »

Hi Fanny and all my monkey family, hope you are all well, i have missed you all. I am sad that our Caylee does not have justice yet. I am confident she will have though.
Take care all. See you later. gotta run.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: August 27, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »

maybe they knew before Casey was found by cyncyn.
maybe they heard strange sounds in Casey Anthony and she did not want to open the door..maybe they didn't insist too much in check on caylee if she was OK. Maybe George saw Casey leaving and told him that Casey was in the car o maybe left the house with caylee dead and Casey told George the Casey was asleep but yoyo saw her asleep but caylee looked different and he didn't insist in stop Casey and see caylee if she was fine if she did not do anything wrong to her the night before...maybe he saw somthing that he makes to believe that caylee was dead the last time that he saw her

yep maybe casey walked out with what looked like a sleeping Caylee in a winnie the pooh blanket
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: August 27, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »

O/T ~ Sorry!

Nut ~ if you have a second can you jump over to Lindsey Baum general thread?  MonkeyinSC has a question about posting something.

TIA, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: August 27, 2009, 02:59:53 PM »

I agree Seeme!  I'd never listened to that video before.  I also came across this interview from Mark Nejame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU&feature=related

His statements say alot IMO.  I'm sure he's got alot more info to back up his statements too! 

The fact that Nejame quit at the same time D Casey was out in the woods poking with a steel prod hasn't escaped me either. He wanted to have no part of all of that, I am sure. I am sorry I used to call him Eddie Munster, and I apogize to him for that. He has been one of the few stand-up people in this whole thing. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.