April 27, 2024, 12:13:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251793 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: August 27, 2009, 03:00:32 PM »

Casey Anthony: Defense team will get to learn about searchers
posted by halboedeker on Aug 27, 2009 1:51:17 PM
<snipped>
WFTV-Channel 9 called it "a small victory." WESH-Channel 2 called it "a big development."

You be the judge.

The judge in the Casey Anthony case has ruled that Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller will be questioned under oath and that information on 32 searchers will be released. Those searchers were closest to the spot where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her toddler.

WESH's Bob Kealing explained the defense's approach: "They hope to find volunteers who said they looked in that general area and didn't see anything."

Kealing also reported that Judge Stan Strickland gave the defense team the right look at Texas EquuSearch records to identify others who might have been near the place Caylee was later found.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-defense-team-will-get-to-learn-about-searchers.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: August 27, 2009, 03:01:48 PM »

Hi Fanny and all my monkey family, hope you are all well, i have missed you all. I am sad that our Caylee does not have justice yet. I am confident she will have though.
Take care all. See you later. gotta run.

Good to see you as always, SEARCHING.  an angelic monkey

Sometimes justice for Caylee seems to be just as far away as ever. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: August 27, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »

Casey Anthony: Defense team will get to learn about searchers
posted by halboedeker on Aug 27, 2009 1:51:17 PM
<snipped>
WFTV-Channel 9 called it "a small victory." WESH-Channel 2 called it "a big development."

You be the judge.

The judge in the Casey Anthony case has ruled that Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller will be questioned under oath and that information on 32 searchers will be released. Those searchers were closest to the spot where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found.

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her toddler.

WESH's Bob Kealing explained the defense's approach: "They hope to find volunteers who said they looked in that general area and didn't see anything."

Kealing also reported that Judge Stan Strickland gave the defense team the right look at Texas EquuSearch records to identify others who might have been near the place Caylee was later found.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-defense-team-will-get-to-learn-about-searchers.html

"A SMALL VICTORY?"  Tell that to the people who know now have their personal information in the hands of the sleezy defense team.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: August 27, 2009, 03:19:34 PM »

UGGG everytime i see those old interviews it makes me sick. I find it interesting that george didnt say anything either when they asked him about Casey moving out. Im sure after that fight with Cindy she probably left right then and said she was moving out. if it were not true why didnt george speak up, he sure did about not wanting to talk about his murderous daughter. I think the prosecution will have the jury in the openening statement...the jurors will have made up their minds...i mean who acts like Casey did when your child is supposedly missing...NOBODY, thats who.

Cause you just know after the knock-down drag-out choking fight between Skanky and Spindy, Skanky went out the door screaming she was moving out and taking Caylee. They KNOW that was the trigger. They will never say it. JMO

exactly or at least not out loud. I just find it interesting how it was in Cindys nature to quickly cover up and lie, which means she had done that her whole life. Normal people would have called the police when they found the car smelling the way it did, but no not Cindy, she went into clean up mode...so that says alot about her even before we saw her ugly mug
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #604 on: August 27, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »

Nejame offered to turn over the 32 searchers information, for Tim Miller to be deposed in Orlando and the defense would have to pay all the expenses. So I'm not really sure why this would be considered a big win for the defense.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 27, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »

Nejame offered to turn over the 32 searchers information, for Tim Miller to be deposed in Orlando and the defense would have to pay all the expenses. So I'm not really sure why this would be considered a big win for the defense.

Because he also gets to fish through all the rest of the records at Nejame's office on a fishing expedition...

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 27, 2009, 03:33:26 PM »

Because he also gets to fish through all the rest of the records at Nejame's office on a fishing expedition...

Now if these searchers dont want there private info given to the public, do they have to pay so that it is redacted before being turned over to the public?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 27, 2009, 03:36:02 PM »

You know what I wonder about the 15th-16th, the cell phone records put her in the area of her own home until around 4pm, her first call of the day was from Cindy at around 7:45 in the morning, which was the time Cindy was leaving for work. So George is proven to be a liar as she was at home after Georgie left for work and why would Cindy need to phone her daughter to speak with her.....door locked maybe..

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: August 27, 2009, 03:42:56 PM »

Now if these searchers dont want there private info given to the public, do they have to pay so that it is redacted before being turned over to the public?

I believe it was ordered that the info NOT be turned over to the public   if that is not the case I am sure someone will correct me.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: August 27, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »

maybe they knew before Casey was found by cyncyn.
maybe they heard strange sounds in Casey Anthony and she did not want to open the door..maybe they didn't insist too much in check on caylee if she was OK. Maybe George saw Casey leaving and told him that Casey was in the car o maybe left the house with caylee dead and Casey told George the Casey was asleep but yoyo saw her asleep but caylee looked different and he didn't insist in stop Casey and see caylee if she was fine if she did not do anything wrong to her the night before...maybe he saw somthing that he makes to believe that caylee was dead the last time that he saw her

yep maybe casey walked out with what looked like a sleeping Caylee in a winnie the pooh blanket

Hello fellow monkeys
I often think about the cloths that Caylee was found in.  Sounds like she was dressed for the day, when she was killed.  So that may give you an idea of what time of day she was killed.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: August 27, 2009, 03:45:49 PM »

You know what I wonder about the 15th-16th, the cell phone records put her in the area of her own home until around 4pm, her first call of the day was from Cindy at around 7:45 in the morning, which was the time Cindy was leaving for work. So George is proven to be a liar as she was at home after Georgie left for work and why would Cindy need to phone her daughter to speak with her.....door locked maybe..

Also Caylee was dressed for the day. Its clear in the pictures that Caylee wears PJs to bed. i dont think Casey would take the time to redress her .there were no shoes found with Caylee, more often than not Caylee's photos of her in the house ,she is barefoot. Most outdoor photos show her with shoes. Something happened at the house on those days.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: August 27, 2009, 03:49:43 PM »

In the beginning...I knew beyond my hearts of hearts that KC killed Caylee..(still do), but wanted to say..Now that time has been going on and the situation gets mudd-ied.. I started to think..what if someone else did kill Caylee.. So I started to think that maybe and old boyfriend did take Caylee(like that prision guy wrote) and tell KC he was going to teach her a lesson...And KC ran around like she didn't care, that you weren't going to teach her anything...(reason why she said she is a spiteful bit** to Lee)...the look ups on the computer about chloroform..hey she could say that was so she could protect herself against the "killer" and get Caylee back..then I stopped myself.. what about all the other evidence..especially the stain in the trunk showing decomp.  I get scared sometimes thinking that she may get one over on the jury.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: August 27, 2009, 03:53:02 PM »

4. All documents related to other searchers working with or under TES are not to be disclosed. Defense and prosecution can review all other documents relating to the searchers at Nejames law office. If additional searchers are found, they may be presented to the court for in camera review. No notes, photographs or copies shall be taken of other searchers documents and no disclosure regarding other searchers shall be disclosed by the defense unless approved by this Court.  (The defense and prosecution can review, with strict guidelines. I have confidence that the judge ruled this way, because if he would have ruled against this, and Casey is found guilty, this would definitely be brought up on appeal. imo)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: August 27, 2009, 03:55:10 PM »

In the beginning...I knew beyond my hearts of hearts that KC killed Caylee..(still do), but wanted to say..Now that time has been going on and the situation gets mudd-ied.. I started to think..what if someone else did kill Caylee.. So I started to think that maybe and old boyfriend did take Caylee(like that prision guy wrote) and tell KC he was going to teach her a lesson...And KC ran around like she didn't care, that you weren't going to teach her anything...(reason why she said she is a spiteful bit** to Lee)...the look ups on the computer about chloroform..hey she could say that was so she could protect herself against the "killer" and get Caylee back..then I stopped myself.. what about all the other evidence..especially the stain in the trunk showing decomp.  I get scared sometimes thinking that she may get one over on the jury.   
I know what you mean, I always worry about the jury, especially in high profile cases.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 27, 2009, 04:03:05 PM »

This is a link to TES to be a searcher. Would you care for your info be even looked at by the likes of Bozo and his team? Frankly, it gives me the creeps.

http://texasequusearch.org//TESForms/TESApplicationpdf.pdf

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: August 27, 2009, 04:09:18 PM »

good news for kindnapped Jaycee Dugard is alive. http://news.aol.com/article/kidnapped-girl-jaycee-dugard-walks-into/643351
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 27, 2009, 04:10:39 PM »

This is a link to TES to be a searcher. Would you care for your info be even looked at by the likes of Bozo and his team? Frankly, it gives me the creeps.

I personally wouldn't want any of my info looked at by the defense or anyone really, but I don't think the judge could have ruled against this. It would come back and bite him, and he is well aware of that.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: August 27, 2009, 04:17:17 PM »

That's a lot more info than I'd want Bozo and his cronies looking at if it were me...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: August 27, 2009, 04:20:24 PM »

I personally wouldn't want any of my info looked at by the defense or anyone really, but I don't think the judge could have ruled against this. It would come back and bite him, and he is well aware of that.

It looks like the part in red where the searcher signs, is not worth the paper it is written on. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: August 27, 2009, 04:22:05 PM »

O/T It is very good news for this family. I wonder what kind on pressure was put on an eleven year old girl not to say anything until now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.