April 27, 2024, 01:29:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251814 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: August 27, 2009, 04:23:20 PM »

This is a link to TES to be a searcher. Would you care for your info be even looked at by the likes of Bozo and his team? Frankly, it gives me the creeps.

http://texasequusearch.org//TESForms/TESApplicationpdf.pdf
I personally wouldn't want any of my info looked at by the defense or anyone really, but I don't think the judge could have ruled against this. It would come back and bite him, and he is well aware of that.

After the trial is over and if she is convicted, there will be grounds for appeal ad infinitum, it will be appealed on grounds we can't even imagine yet, until the gravy train stops and the cash cow dies.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: August 27, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »

If Tes was in my area I would still go and search regardless if some attorney could know all about me. It seems if you do search and find something important to a case you would become a witness and it would happen anyway.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #622 on: August 27, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »

This is a link to TES to be a searcher. Would you care for your info be even looked at by the likes of Bozo and his team? Frankly, it gives me the creeps.

I personally wouldn't want any of my info looked at by the defense or anyone really, but I don't think the judge could have ruled against this. It would come back and bite him, and he is well aware of that.

After the trial is over and if she is convicted, there will be grounds for appeal ad infinitum, it will be appealed on grounds we can't even imagine yet, until the gravy train stops and the cash cow dies.
Exactly
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: August 27, 2009, 04:33:20 PM »

bozzo should start looking for the "real killer" at this point he is just wasting time...if if is true that another killer exists he should look for them.
I can imagine bozzo discussing about all the bubble gums found by the serchers
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: August 27, 2009, 04:33:24 PM »

If Tes was in my area I would still go and search regardless if some attorney could know all about me. It seems if you do search and find something important to a case you would become a witness and it would happen anyway.

I would too, if I were physically able. But I have nothing to hide. Imagine, though, if you had some bad check charges that had been satisfied, or had some kind of divorce related accusations or investigations of possible child neglect or abuse. It would all be there and looked at. Think of all the people that we have looked at on the blogs that may or may not have really had anything to do with the case. It could be put out there. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: August 27, 2009, 04:35:02 PM »

I would too, if I were physically able. But I have nothing to hide. Imagine, though, if you had some bad check charges that had been satisfied, or had some kind of divorce related accusations or investigations of possible child neglect or abuse. It would all be there and looked at. Think of all the people that we have looked at on the blogs that may or may not have really had anything to do with the case. It could be put out there. JMO

Yes our lives are not private are they?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: August 27, 2009, 04:39:56 PM »

I agree Seeme!  I'd never listened to that video before.  I also came across this interview from Mark Nejame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ENR8RQSwTU&feature=related

His statements say alot IMO.  I'm sure he's got alot more info to back up his statements too! 

The fact that Nejame quit at the same time D Casey was out in the woods poking with a steel prod hasn't escaped me either. He wanted to have no part of all of that, I am sure. I am sorry I used to call him Eddie Munster, and I apogize to him for that. He has been one of the few stand-up people in this whole thing. 

I would email him on facebook and tell him ! I have been in contact with mark thru email. he did mention that several people here had been real rude to him because he represented the anthonys and I can certainly understand that. I like him because he is so real! and down to earth. he didnt say if it was the forum but now that I think of it I am convinced that he meant  the blog section.  He certainly gained my respect after he left the A'S  so that shows us he is not like baez in any way!! mark has class .. integrity.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: August 27, 2009, 04:48:32 PM »

Exactly

If she is tried and convicted of Murder One and is sentenced to death, there will be an automatic appeal as required by  law.  She will live for 10 years or more if that is the case.  More, even, if the appeals are successful.

I don't think that Strickland should make his rulings feeling that the appeals court is set to pounce.  If all judges did that, no decisions would ever be made. If he makes his rulings according to the law in his judgement (And that is what a judge does) He has nothing to worry about.  He has nothing to worry about anyway.  Most cases of this nature are appealed anyway and many appeals are not successful.  In fact the actual trial for murder is just the first of a long line of legal procedures in most cases.

I am not happy with his rulings, I think he is incorrect in allowing his courtroom to become a stage for the Anthonys performances.  Period.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: August 27, 2009, 04:54:18 PM »

bozzo should start looking for the "real killer" at this point he is just wasting time...if if is true that another killer exists he should look for them.

He doesn't want to find the "real killer" all he wants to do is "sling enough mud" that a juror becomes confused I guess. He doesn't even have to concoct the "real story" we get nothing, they don't have to prove a thing....they just have to poke holes in the theory the prosecution brings forth. With the amount of evidence there is, even with the Anthony's obfuscating everything, they face an uphill battle. I have faith justice, in this case, will prevail.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 27, 2009, 04:55:21 PM »

so is there any evidence yet ,of baezs theory the body was placed there in August. that could stick? So the plants showed 4 months growth. But it would take time for the plastic bags to break down, tear etc. for plants to get through it. The body would need to be decomposed for plants to attach to bones etc. Why is the focus by baez on the body being dumped in august while casey in jail? Is he trying to sway a jury with false facts before a trial?

He is grasping at straws - trying to find anyone to say they searched right where Caylee was found.  ( I do hope he is ethical - I will leave it at that)  and if he can get anyone to say they were right at the scene - his hope is to plant doubt in enough jurors to get a not guilty.  Remember, Florida does not require a unanimous jury for a dp case - so he will have to convince more than one juror.

ANJ - ethical and BOZO can't be used in the same sentence!! unless you are using it to demonstrate an oxymoron    thanks for the reminder that FL doesn't require a unanimous  jury vote to impose the DP.
  <--------- embarrassed, did I do that?  Yes, oxymoron...........that is my story and I am sticking to it!  I choked on my apple you guys made me eat too! 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: August 27, 2009, 04:58:44 PM »

Exactly

If she is tried and convicted of Murder One and is sentenced to death, there will be an automatic appeal as required by  law.  She will live for 10 years or more if that is the case.  More, even, if the appeals are successful.

I don't think that Strickland should make his rulings feeling that the appeals court is set to pounce.  If all judges did that, no decisions would ever be made. If he makes his rulings according to the law in his judgement (And that is what a judge does) He has nothing to worry about.  He has nothing to worry about anyway.  Most cases of this nature are appealed anyway and many appeals are not successful.  In fact the actual trial for murder is just the first of a long line of legal procedures in most cases.

I am not happy with his rulings, I think he is incorrect in allowing his courtroom to become a stage for the Anthonys performances.  Period.

I totally agree 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: August 27, 2009, 04:58:50 PM »

Exactly

I can't help but reluctantly agree with you. I am feeling very pesimistic about the whole thing. Nothing will bring Caylee back...it all seems so futile in the end.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: August 27, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »

If anyone feels like voicing your opinions on why the Anthonys should not be participating at the Florida Missing Children's Day Foundation, which will be held on Sept. 14th, go to this site to contact Drew Kesse.  http://fmcdf.org/contact-us.htm

Thank you for the link Tupelo - I have sent Drew an email.

Sent mine too, got side tracked with the Jaycee Dugard story.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 27, 2009, 05:10:27 PM »

Exactly

I can't help but reluctantly agree with you. I am feeling very pesimistic about the whole thing. Nothing will bring Caylee back...it all seems so futile in the end.   

Not futile Fanny,

We can never bring Caylee back but it's people like you who really care and can stand up and be counted that makes the difference. There has to be a voice for those that would not be heard any other way, we will not let those who have no one to fight for them be forgotten. It gets hard sometimes, but we are Monkeys it's how we roll....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: August 27, 2009, 05:18:30 PM »

I am a member of TES for the past 4 years. Nothing and no one would stop me from participating in a search. If the probability of snakes on my first search didn't stop me, then I am confident that there is nothing else that would stop me. If one finds something while on a search there are very strict guidelines in place to preserve the 'find.' And of course, in that case,  there is the possibility that one might be called to testify. However, I still wouldn't want anyone like BOZO and crew having my personal information unless I had been directly involved in the find.  Who in their right mind would want to be drug into this mess.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: August 27, 2009, 05:20:08 PM »

He doesn't look for anyone else because he knows kc killled Caylee. He is looking for a legal loophole to get her off.....he is a sleaze bag

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: August 27, 2009, 05:22:17 PM »

Exactly

AMEN!!!  BB 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: August 27, 2009, 05:23:38 PM »

so is there any evidence yet ,of baezs theory the body was placed there in August. that could stick? So the plants showed 4 months growth. But it would take time for the plastic bags to break down, tear etc. for plants to get through it. The body would need to be decomposed for plants to attach to bones etc. Why is the focus by baez on the body being dumped in august while casey in jail? Is he trying to sway a jury with false facts before a trial?

He is grasping at straws - trying to find anyone to say they searched right where Caylee was found.  ( I do hope he is ethical - I will leave it at that)  and if he can get anyone to say they were right at the scene - his hope is to plant doubt in enough jurors to get a not guilty.  Remember, Florida does not require a unanimous jury for a dp case - so he will have to convince more than one juror.

ANJ - ethical and BOZO can't be used in the same sentence!! unless you are using it to demonstrate an oxymoron    thanks for the reminder that FL doesn't require a unanimous  jury vote to impose the DP.
  <--------- embarrassed, did I do that?  Yes, oxymoron...........that is my story and I am sticking to it!  I choked on my apple you guys made me eat too! 

Don't worry ANJ....I forgive you   eeerrr it wasn't the apple it was the dang bologna sandwich!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #638 on: August 27, 2009, 05:24:42 PM »

I am a member of TES for the past 4 years. Nothing and no one would stop me from participating in a search. If the probability of snakes on my first search didn't stop me, then I am confident that there is nothing else that would stop me. If one finds something while on a search there are very strict guidelines in place to preserve the 'find.' And of course, in that case,  there is the possibility that one might be called to testify. However, I still wouldn't want anyone like BOZO and crew having my personal information unless I had been directly involved in the find.  Who in their right mind would want to be drug into this mess.
Are you aware of any other case with TES that something like this happened? I have not heard, just curious if you have. Probably Tim has had to testify before I'm sure, but the looking over the searchers info, I wonder if this has happened before?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: August 27, 2009, 05:25:18 PM »

Exactly

Justice for the victim is never futile.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.