April 27, 2024, 03:35:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251849 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #800 on: August 28, 2009, 12:58:11 PM »

Hello monkeys, I've been reading during breaks, still waiting on the birth of my granddaughter and working on her nursery.

Just wanted to do my part for the document dance.  Yay, for the ruling about LP, Tracy, Rob and Tony....can't wait to see what they have to say........

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #801 on: August 28, 2009, 01:08:20 PM »

Hello monkeys, I've been reading during breaks, still waiting on the birth of my granddaughter and working on her nursery.

Just wanted to do my part for the document dance.  Yay, for the ruling about LP, Tracy, Rob and Tony....can't wait to see what they have to say........

an angelic monkey Hope all is going well
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: August 28, 2009, 01:40:15 PM »

Sometime last summer, while Lenny had Skanky out on bond, and he was parked out front in his RV, a reporter was invited inside to see what they were doing sitting out there. You could seem several pieces of sophistocated electronic equiptment, with a curtain sheilding some of it. Some of the equiptment I recognized. Rob and someone else was sitting in front of Lenny in the driver's compartment, and Lenny was behind them, I think with a computer, discussing some aspect of the case. I think it may have been phone pings, but I'm not clear on that now. The reporter and Lenny would have been in the part of the van with the more open space in the passenger area, per se. I have looked for that video, but I have not been able to find it.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: August 28, 2009, 01:57:44 PM »

Cindy and George were at Trenton Duckett's vigil yesterday.  http://www.wftv.com/video/20601918/index.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: August 28, 2009, 02:02:39 PM »

Cindy and George were at Trenton Duckett's vigil yesterday.  http://www.wftv.com/video/20601918/index.html

of course they were...uggg it irritates me when they say Caylee was missing, she was murdered at the hands of her mother
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: August 28, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »

Well, why not?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: August 28, 2009, 02:11:42 PM »

Some people have said they think Casey killed Caylee in her room, but that would be if we believe George that she was really there, because didnt she call Tony from a hotel that night? she could very well have killed her there.

I have thought about that as well.  I think it was in her room, only because of the hits from the dog on the outside of the house, and also what she put caylee in (laundry/garbage bags). And that Caylee was wrapped in the pooh blanket from her bed.  I also think that what she was dressed in provide a time of day.  Meaning not late at night or early in am.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: August 28, 2009, 02:11:54 PM »

Well, why not?
I can understand them being there in support of Josh, but come on, they had to show up wearing Caylee is missing paraphernalia?  That must have been what the gathering at their house was all about. Must have been counting up the donations they brought in.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: August 28, 2009, 02:27:09 PM »

Well, why not?
I can understand them being there in support of Josh, but come on, they had to show up wearing Caylee is missing paraphernalia?  That must have been what the gathering at their house was all about. Must have been counting up the donations they brought in.
I wish they would do society a favor and stay inside their home, but that isn't going to happen 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 28, 2009, 02:36:25 PM »

Well, why not?
I wish they would do society a favor and stay inside their home, but that isn't going to happen 

I can't believe the nerve of G&C.   
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: August 28, 2009, 02:58:39 PM »

They are psychos pure and simple (minded). 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: August 28, 2009, 03:13:36 PM »

Well, why not?

They will keep up the charade untill the courts prove there grand daughter was murdered and dumped and that someone "knew" she was there all along in those woods. In the mean time i wouldnt be surprised if there attorney tells the Anthonys to keep doing what there doing. I feel Mr Conway is in Cahoots with mr Baez on this case.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #812 on: August 28, 2009, 03:15:23 PM »

Well, why not?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 28, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »

OK Monks...I need some help....I am not able to find anyplace that states for a fact that LP and company had any kind of listening devices in the A's home.  Where did this come from?  Is this one of those internet rumors that is repeated so often that it is then taken as fact? I hope if they did someone can find where it states it as fact..I haven't been able to.. HELP!!!!!

OOOOH good thought!
If they did then that would explain why they (Rob and Tracy)  need immunity..... isn't that illegal for them to do that without any warrant? 

WO that's what I am thinking too. IF they did bug the house then they would surely need protection from prosecution (JMO)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: August 28, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »

They will keep up the charade untill the courts prove there grand daughter was murdered and dumped and that someone "knew" she was there all along in those woods. In the mean time i wouldnt be surprised if there attorney tells the Anthonys to keep doing what there doing. I feel Mr Conway is in Cahoots with mr Baez on this case.
[/quote]

I think you are correct in surmising this....Nejame said he resigned because he wouldn't do anything to help KC...so by Conway sticking around, it must mean that he WILL.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: August 28, 2009, 03:28:13 PM »

Well, why not?

They will keep up the charade probably till the day they die. The trial will only be the start of appeals, and more appeals. All the while, they can keep playing their "roles." I don't see Conway quiting anytime in the near future, because he can see what a gravy train it is.

The public can see now what they are doing, but there are news organizations and movie and book makers that can see a good thing when they see it. It is like looking at a horrible car crash. People want to see it and all it's gore. There is plenty of it to go around and the Anthonys will use it for all it's worth.

I wonder what their "take" was last night at the Duckett memorial? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 28, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »

ME, what an exciting time for you!! Dance your heart away!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: August 28, 2009, 03:33:01 PM »

Poor Josh....but I understand how he would reach out to the A's and any other family of missing or murdered children....HE CARES!!  It's a shame the A's don't learn from this young man.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: August 28, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

Some people have said they think Casey killed Caylee in her room, but that would be if we believe George that she was really there, because didnt she call Tony from a hotel that night? she could very well have killed her there.

To the best of my knowledge it has never been proved that kc was at a hotel. This comes from LP who says he got an anoymous call from someone saying he, the caller, saw kc at a motel. LP has repeatedly asked this person to get in touch with him again. The last I heard he had not.

Rest in Peace Caylee

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: August 28, 2009, 03:39:12 PM »

They will keep up the charade probably till the day they die. The trial will only be the start of appeals, and more appeals. All the while, they can keep playing their "roles." I don't see Conway quiting anytime in the near future, because he can see what a gravy train it is.

The public can see now what they are doing, but there are news organizations and movie and book makers that can see a good thing when they see it. It is like looking at a horrible car crash. People want to see it and all it's gore. There is plenty of it to go around and the Anthonys will use it for all it's worth.

I wonder what their "take" was last night at the Duckett memorial? 
[/quote]

I totally agree that they will forever wear their 'badges' that they think are free passes to be rude and 'do what they please' because they think the badge says 'I am a grieving grandparent, we are the REAL victims ... feel sorry for me and give me money'.

As far as Conway sticking around...well the SA let us know that Baez now has at least 20 cases that he is the atty of record on the docket ....HOW MANY DID HE HAVE BEFORE THIS CASE?  Wonder how many Conway has now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.