April 27, 2024, 02:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251826 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 28, 2009, 03:42:48 PM »

Some people have said they think Casey killed Caylee in her room, but that would be if we believe George that she was really there, because didnt she call Tony from a hotel that night? she could very well have killed her there.

I have thought about that as well.  I think it was in her room, only because of the hits from the dog on the outside of the house, and also what she put caylee in (laundry/garbage bags). And that Caylee was wrapped in the pooh blanket from her bed.  I also think that what she was dressed in provide a time of day.  Meaning not late at night or early in am.

I would have to look back at the phone pings, but my recollection about the statements of Lee to Lenny about the arguement and choke down was earlier in the evening, about 7PM or so. In that case, Caylee may not have been in her bedclothes yet when Skanky left with her.

I don't think Caylee was initially wrapped in the Pooh blanket until later, but she may have taken it with her if she was "moving out."  Skanky returned the next day to retrieve the rest of the items and get ready for her "date" with Tony and her trip to Blockbusters. Several neighbors and friends have stated that Skanky would regularly come back to the house when no one was home, as seen in the interviews. Also, Tony reported she had food from the Anthony's freezer when he picked her up at AMSCOT. These are my decuctions and opinions from all that I have been able to read.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 28, 2009, 03:47:00 PM »

Some people have said they think Casey killed Caylee in her room, but that would be if we believe George that she was really there, because didnt she call Tony from a hotel that night? she could very well have killed her there.

I have thought about that as well.  I think it was in her room, only because of the hits from the dog on the outside of the house, and also what she put caylee in (laundry/garbage bags). And that Caylee was wrapped in the pooh blanket from her bed.  I also think that what she was dressed in provide a time of day.  Meaning not late at night or early in am.

I would have to look back at the phone pings, but my recollection about the statements of Lee to Lenny about the arguement and choke down was earlier in the evening, about 7PM or so. In that case, Caylee may not have been in her bedclothes yet when Skanky left with her.

I don't think Caylee was initially wrapped in the Pooh blanket until later, but she may have taken it with her if she was "moving out."  Skanky returned the next day to retrieve the rest of the items and get ready for her "date" with Tony and her trip to Blockbusters. Several neighbors and friends have stated that Skanky would regularly come back to the house when no one was home, as seen in the interviews. Also, Tony reported she had food from the Anthony's freezer when he picked her up at AMSCOT. These are my decuctions and opinions from all that I have been able to read.

Yep the dates Caseys cell pinged in the home area are:
June 14th
June 15th
June 16th
June 17th
June 18th
June 23 rd
June 24th
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: August 28, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »

Cindy and George were at Trenton Duckett's vigil yesterday.  http://www.wftv.com/video/20601918/index.html
    Well, why not?
I can understand them being there in support of Josh, but come on, they had to show up wearing Caylee is missing paraphernalia?  That must have been what the gathering at their house was all about. Must have been counting up the donations they brought in.

I tried to zoom in but it simply got more blurry. It looks like georgie has one of the Caylee is Missing buttons over something else on the shirt. I wonder if, in the shirt it has Caylee's birth date and date/month of death and he is covering that up? I wonder how we can get one of those shirts......perhaps Trenton's website.  I will check it out.  Hopefully another monkey can see more clearly than I ...that shirt.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: August 28, 2009, 04:24:50 PM »

Cindy and George were at Trenton Duckett's vigil yesterday.  http://www.wftv.com/video/20601918/index.html
    Well, why not?
I can understand them being there in support of Josh, but come on, they had to show up wearing Caylee is missing paraphernalia?  That must have been what the gathering at their house was all about. Must have been counting up the donations they brought in.

I tried to zoom in but it simply got more blurry. It looks like georgie has one of the Caylee is Missing buttons over something else on the shirt. I wonder if, in the shirt it has Caylee's birth date and date/month of death and he is covering that up? I wonder how we can get one of those shirts......perhaps Trenton's website.  I will check it out.  Hopefully another monkey can see more clearly than I ...that shirt.

Klaas's software can probably zoom in for us. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 28, 2009, 05:07:24 PM »

Yep the dates Caseys cell pinged in the home area are:
June 14th
June 15th
June 16th
June 17th
June 18th
June 23 rd
June 24th

I would really love to know who took her to the Anthony house and back to Amscot on the 24th. The car was there when an employee came to work shortly after 7am. Tony didn't pick her up at Amscot till around the noon hour or later. So....?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: August 28, 2009, 05:20:32 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20604174/detail.html
Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case
FBI To Interview Woman Who Bonded With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 3:54 pm EDT August 28, 2009
UPDATED: 4:44 pm EDT August 28, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office said it will release hours of audio taped police interviews with members of the team that bonded Casey Anthony out of jail.

A judge denied Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez's motion Thursday to seal those interviews.

In the coming days, the state attorney's office told WESH 2 they will release audio taped interviews with bail bondsmen Leonard Padilla and his team. That means the public will hear what they heard and saw from Casey Anthony long before the case goes to trial.

Of particular interest is the FBI interview with Tracy McLaughlin. After Casey Anthony's arrest, McLaughlin spent nine days with her in the Anthony home and sources said she developed a bond with her.

The spokeswoman for Lawson Lamar said they plan to release the tapes because they are part of the public record. She plans to do that late next week or the week after.

Also, some time after Labor Day, Andrea Lyon from Casey Anthony's legal team will make her first major statement in the case.
It will come in the form of a motion arguing there is insufficient evidence to support a murder charge against Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail. The 23-year-old is charged with murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home last December.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #826 on: August 28, 2009, 05:24:55 PM »

Thanks Trimm    Also, some time after Labor Day, Andrea Lyon from Casey Anthony's legal team will make her first major statement in the case.
It will come in the form of a motion arguing there is insufficient evidence to support a murder charge against Casey Anthony.
(Good, this is what I've been waiting to read )
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 28, 2009, 05:26:34 PM »

Thanks Trimm    Also, some time after Labor Day, Andrea Lyon from Casey Anthony's legal team will make her first major statement in the case.

Really Andrea?? then why is there a dead Caylee
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: August 28, 2009, 05:29:27 PM »

Me too - sit by you in the cage on that day!   Bring it on Andrea - lets see what you got.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 28, 2009, 05:29:40 PM »

This woman lives in la la land, that's why she is willing to defend murderers and help them get off with the lightest possible sentence.
She's obviously been watching The Fugitive....   no one armed man here though Andrea.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: August 28, 2009, 05:33:27 PM »

This ought to be good. I wonder what her students have come up with? 
And of course, this comes after Labor Day. I wonder what beach she will be sunning herself on? Where is CC, when you need him? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #831 on: August 28, 2009, 05:35:42 PM »

Me too - sit by you in the cage on that day!   Bring it on Andrea - lets see what you got.
Sounds good 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: August 28, 2009, 06:02:16 PM »

Oh goody, here comes Lyon's briefs! Just what we have been waiting for! 

Insufficient evidence?  OMG!! The defense is who's lacking in that department. The nanny did it, no wait, Jesse did it, no now it's Tony. 
I think this may be the last we will be seeing of Lyon's briefs on this subject.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: August 28, 2009, 06:05:21 PM »

I just love fiction!!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 28, 2009, 06:10:34 PM »

I just love fiction!!

Really, who needs Nancy Grace's book when we will have Andrea on TV and in print!  Klaas - we will have paper liner for the cage for a year!!!!!!!!  Crap on Andrea! LOL
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: August 28, 2009, 06:11:11 PM »

Insufficient evidence?  OMG!! The defense is who's lacking in that department. The nanny did it, no wait, Jesse did it, no now it's Tony. 
I think this may be the last we will be seeing of Lyon's briefs on this subject.

I sure hope she changes them after Labor Day. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: August 28, 2009, 06:22:00 PM »

So does this article mean that Lyon is going through this motion just for appeals after the conviction?

http://www.djj.state.fl.us/GeneralCounsel/caselaw/casefinder/files/852-So.2d-226.html

Insufficient Evidence Claim Requires Preservation:

F.B. v. State, 852 So.2d 226 (Fla. 2003)

Insufficiency of the evidence to prove an element of a crime does not constitute fundamental error, and therefore must be preserved to be raised on appeal. So held the Florida Supreme Court resolving a conflict between the Second and Fourth Districts.

F.B. was adjudicated delinquent for petit theft of items valued at $100 or more. The State failed to submit proof of the value of the stolen items, but F.B. failed to move for judgment of acquittal or otherwise object to the failure of proof. On appeal to the Fourth DCA, the court affirmed the adjudication, holding that the issue had to be preserved in order to be raised on appeal. The court noted that its decision conflicted with the Second District’s holding in T.E.J. v. State, 749 So.2d 557 (Fla. 2d DCA 2000). There, the Second DCA held on similar facts that a failure of proof on the essential element of value was fundamental error that could be raised for the first time on appeal.

The Florida Supreme Court affirmed F.B.’s adjudication, approving the Fourth DCA’s decision, and disapproving T.E.J. The court noted that fundamental error should rarely be applied, limited to those circumstances where error goes to the foundation of the case or the merits of the cause of action. The general rule requiring a contemporaneous objection best serves the interests of justice when the error involves a technical deficiency in proof. When objected to, such an error may often be corrected before the trial concludes.

The court proceeded to explain the two exceptions to the requirement that a claim of insufficient evidence must be preserved by timely objection. The first exception pertains to death penalty cases, where the court always reviews whether competent substantial evidence supports the verdict. The second exception occurs when the evidence is insufficient to show that a crime was committed at all. Thus, where the evidence establishes a single offense, and two convictions are obtained, the evidence may be deemed totally insufficient as a matter of law to establish the second offense. Under such circumstances, the failure of proof constitutes fundamental error that is remediable on appeal even without contemporaneous objection. “In conclusion, we reaffirm, with the two discrete exceptions explicated above, the longstanding rule that claims of insufficiency of the evidence must be specifically preserved for appellate review.”

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: August 28, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »

Nice undies!

I am going to go out on a limb here and say AL will realize there is no way she can get Skankwhore off with the evidence presented ( there is just cause for a murder charge). Rather than tarnish her stellar reputation she will recuse herself from the case altogether citing too much schoolwork to take on a case of this magnitude.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: August 28, 2009, 06:26:57 PM »

Nice undies!

I am going to go out on a limb here and say AL will realize there is no way she can get Skankwhore off with the evidence presented ( there is just cause for a murder charge). Rather than tarnish her stellar reputation she will recuse herself from the case altogether citing too much schoolwork to take on a case of this magnitude.

Hi LESLIE. You have been scarce lately.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: August 28, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.