April 26, 2024, 11:46:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251789 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: August 29, 2009, 08:23:47 AM »

Good Morning trimm!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: August 29, 2009, 09:31:39 AM »

Tupelo >>     Like I said, you rock.  (Nice to share a cage w/you... seems like you're never here when I am, and vice versa, any more.)

(Sorry for O/T.)

Thank you DESI, the feeling is quite mutual!  You are the one who digs deep to find the answers to all of our questions and I so appreciate your efforts. It's great to see you posting more often lately and I hope you will have more opportunities to do so in the future.   an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: August 29, 2009, 09:48:47 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20604174/detail.html

Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case
FBI To Interview Woman Who Bonded With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 3:54 pm EDT August 28, 2009
UPDATED: 4:44 pm EDT August 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office said it will release hours of audio taped police interviews with members of the team that bonded Casey Anthony out of jail.

A judge denied Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez's motion Thursday to seal those interviews.

In the coming days, the state attorney's office told WESH 2 they will release audio taped interviews with bail bondsmen Leonard Padilla and his team. That means the public will hear what they heard and saw from Casey Anthony long before the case goes to trial.

Of particular interest is the FBI interview with Tracy McLaughlin. After Casey Anthony's arrest, McLaughlin spent nine days with her in the Anthony home and sources said she developed a bond with her.

The spokeswoman for Lawson Lamar said they plan to release the tapes because they are part of the public record. She plans to do that late next week or the week after.

Also, some time after Labor Day, Andrea Lyon from Casey Anthony's legal team will make her first major statement in the case.

It will come in the form of a motion arguing there is insufficient evidence to support a murder charge against Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail. The 23-year-old is charged with murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home last December.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: August 29, 2009, 09:49:59 AM »

Thanks Trimm    Also, some time after Labor Day, Andrea Lyon from Casey Anthony's legal team will make her first major statement in the case.
It will come in the form of a motion arguing there is insufficient evidence to support a murder charge against Casey Anthony.
(Good, this is what I've been waiting to read )

She's also going to tell us that the moon is really made out of cheese.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: August 29, 2009, 10:20:43 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20604174/detail.html

Taped Interviews To Be Released In Anthony Case
FBI To Interview Woman Who Bonded With Casey Anthony

POSTED: 3:54 pm EDT August 28, 2009
UPDATED: 4:44 pm EDT August 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office said it will release hours of audio taped police interviews with members of the team that bonded Casey Anthony out of jail.

A judge denied Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez's motion Thursday to seal those interviews.

In the coming days, the state attorney's office told WESH 2 they will release audio taped interviews with bail bondsmen Leonard Padilla and his team. That means the public will hear what they heard and saw from Casey Anthony long before the case goes to trial.

Of particular interest is the FBI interview with Tracy McLaughlin. After Casey Anthony's arrest, McLaughlin spent nine days with her in the Anthony home and sources said she developed a bond with her.

The spokeswoman for Lawson Lamar said they plan to release the tapes because they are part of the public record. She plans to do that late next week or the week after.

Also, some time after Labor Day, Andrea Lyon from Casey Anthony's legal team will make her first major statement in the case.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail. The 23-year-old is charged with murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home last December.

Can hardly wait to hear those tapes !!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: August 29, 2009, 10:48:27 AM »

IIRC it was a phone call to Skanky's cell phone from Spindy's cell phone. Just my recollection.
Wasn't it the home phone?????  Now I have to go look. Grrrrrrrr
Hi, ANJ!  I "looked" myself, as you will see if you keep reading.  However, I was a very bad, lazy Monkey sleuth, and grabbed the first reference I found (which did say it was the home phone).  Maybe you will find something a little more definitive or credible!  While you are at it, could you figure out whether it was indeed a two-minute call, and WHAT DID THEY DISCUSS on that call?  In detail, please!  Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah, I'm asking for too much, I know.   Monkey Devil!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1695097/HFTM-Casey-Anthony-Cell-Phone-Log-Analysis-June-15th-June-16th

7:45 am from Anthony home.

Yes, here is the convo Desi..........
"hello - Tony is that you?"
"No, it is you dominating mother. GET you lazy non working and scheming azz up and go look for a job."
"Can I take the JC Penny card with me today?"
"Sure, SWEETHEART"
"Mom, don't worry, I ABSOLUTELY will change my life today."
"Good, then this is DAY ONE."
"Yes, just don't tell dad and CMA."
"CMA?"
"Duh - yes, cover my azzs"
"Oh I will my little shamrock."
"Bye"
"Bye"

Wow, ANJ, you don't mess around!  Thank you for the link that I was too lazy to look for.  WTG.

However, regarding that very interesting call "transcript" you posted --   

Methinks I need to be a little more careful what I ask for!  Um, highly amusing but I'm going to have to request that you disclose your source on that one!

Monkey Devil! 

Tisk, tisk - now you should know I can't reveal a confidential source!  If I told you............I would have to off you, and you are too important to SM, so I must decline your request.  However, if they would toss me in a cell with cASSy for not revealing my source - I can guarantee you I will get the truth or justice one!  LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: August 29, 2009, 11:17:57 AM »

Wow - Desi - two great posts last night after I went to bed! 

I totally agree on TES - never mentions protection of the searcher by Tim or TES and how could it?   If a searcher came across evidence, or a body - how could they or anyone assume they could remain anonymous?  In the Bill of Rights, there is the confrontation clause in the 6th Amendment of the US Constitution.  It reads:  "In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district where in the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense." 

Now for those who want to know are there exceptions, yes but rare and mostly given to children. KNOWINGLY searching for a missing child in a public arreana IMHO does not rise to the level of Special protection under the law.
Here is a great explaination I found on this website:
http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/right-of-accused-to-confront-witnesses.html
What Does The Right To Be Confronted With Witnesses Protect?

There are three protections afforded by the right to be confronted with witnesses:

* the right of confrontation: this right compels the witnesses to stand face-to-face with the accused and appear before him/her in court in order that the credibility of the witness may be judged by the judge or jury
    * the right of cross-examination: this is considered the most important of the three protections and allows the accused to challenge the testimony offered by the witness during direct examination
    * the right to have testimony offered under sanction of oath: this right assures legal sanctions if the witnesses' accusations are false

Are There Any Instances Where A Witness May Have Privileges Against The Confrontation Clause?

There have been cases where special protection of a particular witness has been required. In those instances, an individual determination that a particular witness needs special protection is required. If special protection has been granted, the witnesses may be privileged from making a face-to-face confrontation with the accused. Special protection is usually afforded to children in a child molestation case or individuals whose life may be threatened if they appear.

ON THE ROY KRONK - daisy chain/Suburban drive/supervisors clarification -  I bow to your excellent explanation and ponder how much you charge to rent a day in your brain?  BRAVO -
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 29, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »

Havent been in Caylees thread for a long time, when is the court case coming up?  I hope to be involved in the discussion, and is casey still in protective custody?  think she would be, its so different in Australia, wish we had USA laws for killers.  Just wanted to say hi to the caylee posters i met in here, and havent been able to keep up, but when Caseys day comes in court, i wanna be here to watch her pay for what she has done to Caylee, god bless, Love Lucinda.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #888 on: August 29, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »

Not positive, but I heard the case is set for June 2010

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: August 29, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

Thanks Nut, I will keep checking.  Who wouldnt want to see Caylees day in court?   an angelic monkey

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: August 29, 2009, 02:11:11 PM »

For those legal beagles out there....    the way the documents and evidence are released, is there a strict sequence, so that what came in first, goes to the defense in date order, until they get through working the next,or do they have the say so of what is released and when-    what I am getting at, is can they hang onto the most incriminating evidence (?fingerprints) until it suits them or do the Defense ask and get things as they want them
Finally, how long before the trial must the Defense have all the evidence to peruse?
I'm hoping they are tiring the Defense out with all these reams of paper and sometimes pretty mundane stuff, and then right at the last minute LE will say "Oh, by the way ( pulls the pin on a hand grenade,tosses it and runs off)  here are the duct tape fingerprint records  !!  Have a nice day

There is no rhyme or reason to how or when doc's are released to us - at least not a pattern for every case!  (I do think State is holding and feeding us as they want us the public to get it)
JB could and does already have things we won't see till trial.
Does this answer your question or make it more confusing? 

The defense releases info for the public at the convenience of the defense.  I doubt if the defense worries much about the presumed convenience of the public.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #891 on: August 29, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »

Good morning monkeys! Was reading last nights' posts and noticed info (about 1:16) where it states Lee Anthony and Dominic Casey had visited Casey in jail.  Shows them together.  Would love to have been at that mtg!  Also check out Lee's attny (2:00) where he's backtracking his statements!  Love that Kathy Belich!!

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/lee-anthony-denies-that-it-was-him-on-the-phone-while-dominic-casey-was-at-the-remains-site-then-his-bumbling-attorney-turns-around-and-almost-incriminates-him/
Hahaha!
I saw the video last week...oh,it wasn't shown on tv till last night?Umm,I saw the video...wait,did I see the video?I take that back,this wasn't the video I saw lololol
I'm behind and just wanted to respond to this post,thank you HidingMonkey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: August 29, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »

For those legal beagles out there....    the way the documents and evidence are released, is there a strict sequence, so that what came in first, goes to the defense in date order, until they get through working the next,or do they have the say so of what is released and when-    what I am getting at, is can they hang onto the most incriminating evidence (?fingerprints) until it suits them or do the Defense ask and get things as they want them
Finally, how long before the trial must the Defense have all the evidence to peruse?
I'm hoping they are tiring the Defense out with all these reams of paper and sometimes pretty mundane stuff, and then right at the last minute LE will say "Oh, by the way ( pulls the pin on a hand grenade,tosses it and runs off)  here are the duct tape fingerprint records  !!  Have a nice day

There is no rhyme or reason to how or when doc's are released to us - at least not a pattern for every case!  (I do think State is holding and feeding us as they want us the public to get it)

The defense releases info for the public at the convenience of the defense.  I doubt if the defense worries much about the presumed convenience of the public.

My question is still, doesn't the defense have to hand over their discovery to the proscecution? Have we ever seen a single shred?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 29, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »

My question is still, doesn't the defense have to hand over their discovery to the proscecution? Have we ever seen a single shred?

Everything you ever wanted to know can be found here -- Discovery starts on page 115.

http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/Attachments/BDFE1551AD291A3F85256B29004BF892/$FILE/Criminal.pdf?OpenElement
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 29, 2009, 03:42:43 PM »

My question still is, why haven't we seen any defense discovery?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: August 29, 2009, 04:25:01 PM »

Why don't you call and ask!  http://www.baezlawfirm.com/   All the contact info is there! LOL
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: August 29, 2009, 05:01:45 PM »

Why don't you call and ask!  http://www.baezlawfirm.com/   All the contact info is there! LOL

Nice! LOL!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: August 29, 2009, 05:18:09 PM »

Fanny The defense has released a witness list (as of Nov.2008) that I can find, it is short and sweet apparently. See http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/jose-baez-releases-the-defense-witness-list-for-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial/  I will try to find a pdf to verify if this is it.

Now I'm thinking that when Lyon presents her briefs next month as to why this should not be a DP case, we should see more discovery from the defense at that time. But sometime before the trial, the defense will have to hand over every thing they have to the state. So it could be a long wait, but what do they actually have that they could possibly hand over?  JMOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: August 29, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »

Nice! LOL!

Fanny - I might be wrong, but I think I remember reading that the Defense will likely only need to use it's discovery at trial so we won't know about most of it until then.  The Prosecution has to "give up" some of their discovery to the Defense and when they do, we see it.  Not sure if that answers your question or even makes sense 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: August 29, 2009, 05:23:54 PM »

Fanny The defense has released a witness list (as of Nov.2008) that I can find, it is short and sweet apparently. See http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/jose-baez-releases-the-defense-witness-list-for-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial/  I will try to find a pdf to verify if this is it.

Now I'm thinking that when Lyon presents her briefs next month as to why this should not be a DP case, we should see more discovery from the defense at that time. But sometime before the trial, the defense will have to hand over every thing they have to the state. So it could be a long wait, but what do they actually have that they could possibly hand over?  JMOO

That was really my question. I know the defense has to hand over their discovery at some time to the defense. I was wondering why there has been such a delay in doing so. We know there has been depos done by Bozo that we haven't seen, and I just wondered what set the criteria for the defense to be forthcoming. Could they hold everything close to the vest, like just before the actual trial, or is there some kind of deadline. Bozo and Big Mack come forth in court hearing with all kinds of statements, but they never seem to show things to back them up.  Thanks for responding.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.