April 27, 2024, 06:30:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 145 8/24/09 - 9/4/09  (Read 251887 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #960 on: August 30, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »

Blog talk radio show...Leonard Padilla is a guest. Lots of discussion re Haleigh case also.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/08/30/Haleigh-Cummings-Update
Thanks, I couldn't believe some of the bs being said, Lenny out did himself tonight, you would think he would have learnt his lesson with Casey, but now moving on to Misty 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 30, 2009, 09:08:11 PM »

Finally , when all this starts to worry you as to whether the State can prove the case without method of death/place/ conclusive evidence linking KC to the murder-  whether these so called hot shot lawyers can bamboozle a Jury-   keep in mind one thing....
SCOTT PETERSON IS NOW ON DEATH ROW!   No one believed him, although all the evidence was circumstantial too..
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: August 30, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »

I hope everyone has enjoyed a fantastic weekend!   

Possible Defense Theory

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NTuzdRefOdA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NTuzdRefOdA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

CECE - Do I laugh or have nightmares?????????????  That was creepy and funny. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: August 30, 2009, 09:10:05 PM »

Can’t speak for anyone else here but I find myself vacillating between having faith in a conviction and then doubting the possibility at various times. Knowing that the scales of justice are unbalanced and all you have is a chance at justice when you go to trial keeps me real. It’s my belief right now that the SA has some hard evidence we don’t know about. Add this to the known facts and you have the SA putting the DP back into play. I firmly believe that would not have happened except for the condemning evidence. They were going after murder 1, why up the ante and make it a harder case to try? The DP is not that easy to get and LWOP would have been sufficient. My conclusion is that the new evidence must really tell a story of a cold and calculated murder.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 30, 2009, 09:13:19 PM »

IMO, there's a VERY interesting argument coming up on the "murder" charge. Apparently Lyons will argue it. She's looking for how the State will prove murder over illegal disposition of a body, IMO. She'll carry the scenario of Caylee having an accident and ask "What proves otherwise?"

There's the duct tape, and the computer searches for methods of murder, but she'll zero in the lack of forensics to prove murder, IMO.
In which case there has never been a defendant in the history of the world who tried with more diligence to cover up an "accident." Nor has their been a defendant with more jubilation and celebration (Think partying at Fusion, tattoo,spending spree) over an "accident." Give it up,Lyons. That won't play, even in Orlando or any other city in Florida you wish to be your new venue.

Exactly, jurors are more sensible than that!  But, she must do this to preserve the right to appeal.  So, she is doing her job - and at least we get to see what she has, presentation wise.  I actually want to see how she conducts herself - will be interesting for trial.  I am sure with it just being the judge, she will be different, but it will be fun to see her style.  (((((((((((I HOPE IT SUCKS!)))))))))))) 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 30, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »

Blog talk radio show...Leonard Padilla is a guest. Lots of discussion re Haleigh case also.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/08/30/Haleigh-Cummings-Update

Recap on anything re: Caylee, please!!!!!!!!!!  Where is begging monkey?  Maybe this guy...........   or is he constipated monkey? LOL
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: August 30, 2009, 09:17:22 PM »

IMO, there's a VERY interesting argument coming up on the "murder" charge. Apparently Lyons will argue it. She's looking for how the State will prove murder over illegal disposition of a body, IMO. She'll carry the scenario of Caylee having an accident and ask "What proves otherwise?"

There's the duct tape, and the computer searches for methods of murder, but she'll zero in the lack of forensics to prove murder, IMO.
In which case there has never been a defendant in the history of the world who tried with more diligence to cover up an "accident." Nor has their been a defendant with more jubilation and celebration (Think partying at Fusion, tattoo,spending spree) over an "accident." Give it up,Lyons. That won't play, even in Orlando or any other city in Florida you wish to be your new venue.

Robin Sax had a good theory about the SA putting the DP back on the table. Most likely something the angel of death row can't refute.......

snipped

Originally, the state attorney's office had said "it is not in the best interest of the people of the State of Florida to pursue the death penalty." Prosecutors told a local Florida news station that they did not, at that time, have any aggravating circumstances.

So what changed? The reversal of the prosecution's position was probably not triggered by new evidence, says Robin Sax, a former Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney, "They've either confirmed or dispelled some of the other theories. Or found a 100% link to the crime."

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/04/casey_anthony_death_penalty_1.php#ixzz0PiKCuqQ6

HOW ABOUT DUCT TAPE.  That is one in my book.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 30, 2009, 09:31:29 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!

Dana Pretzer is speaking to Mark Williams right now.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 30, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »

Finally , when all this starts to worry you as to whether the State can prove the case without method of death/place/ conclusive evidence linking KC to the murder-  whether these so called hot shot lawyers can bamboozle a Jury-   keep in mind one thing....
SCOTT PETERSON IS NOW ON DEATH ROW!   No one believed him, although all the evidence was circumstantial too..

Exactly!!!!!!!!  Our system works more than it fails!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: August 30, 2009, 09:32:41 PM »

She'll argue, but the 31 days of not saying anything, the pics at Fusians dirty dancing the Friday night after Caylee's death with a HUGE grin on her toothy face, (I would love to know what Tony saw on her legs when she took those ugly black go-go boots off that night when they got back to his apt), and the "La Vita Loca""LA BELLA VITA" tatoo on her shoulder will all be hard to overcome. "Ugly coping" doesn't cut it with most senseble SENSIBLE people. I am beginning to have my doubts they will be able to find twelve sensebleSENSIBLE people in Florida for a jury.
SELF EDIT

Ahhhhhh, but Fanny all they need is one not sensible person to buy what they are selling.  Nothing about this case is SENSIBLE - Is it?
Now, I know about the Bella Vita tattoo, but is there one that says, "La Vita Loca" or is that a joke?  Cause that means:  The crazy life, right?  Does she have one that says that?
Why are you giving up hope?  Why not stay positive till there is a reason to lose hope?  You don't have to answer, but it is uncomfortable to work so hard to be informed for this case, and read posts of disparaging content.  I am sure those in Florida, feel they can assemble a fair and impartial jury as well as any other state.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 30, 2009, 09:36:13 PM »

Can’t speak for anyone else here but I find myself vacillating between having faith in a conviction and then doubting the possibility at various times. Knowing that the scales of justice are unbalanced and all you have is a chance at justice when you go to trial keeps me real. It’s my belief right now that the SA has some hard evidence we don’t know about. Add this to the known facts and you have the SA putting the DP back into play. I firmly believe that would not have happened except for the condemning evidence. They were going after murder 1, why up the ante and make it a harder case to try? The DP is not that easy to get and LWOP would have been sufficient. My conclusion is that the new evidence must really tell a story of a cold and calculated murder.

N2-Wish-n (love that name, btw!)
That is what makes you a great poster - you are open minded, realistic and I have often found myself thinking OJ to Scott Peterson case.  The thing that makes me feel more positive than negative, is:
1.  It is healthy to! LOL
2.  Orlando and the FBI appear to have done an outstanding job.
3.  We have cindy, georgie and lee on our side! LMAO

I have exceeded my post count, so I will do the sensible thing, and log out and watch BB11 in my dvr.  Night all! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: August 30, 2009, 09:36:30 PM »

I've been asking that myself about the DP, it is extremely difficult to get, LWOP would have been sufficient. To get 12 people to agree on the DP I don't feel will happen, imo. If this goes to trial it will certainly be interesting to see each sides presentation.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 30, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »

Good Night ANJM and Crystol  an angelic monkey
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: August 30, 2009, 09:40:56 PM »

Robin Sax had a good theory about the SA putting the DP back on the table. Most likely something the angel of death row can't refute.......

snipped

Originally, the state attorney's office had said "it is not in the best interest of the people of the State of Florida to pursue the death penalty." Prosecutors told a local Florida news station that they did not, at that time, have any aggravating circumstances.

So what changed? The reversal of the prosecution's position was probably not triggered by new evidence, says Robin Sax, a former Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney, "They've either confirmed or dispelled some of the other theories. Or found a 100% link to the crime."

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/04/casey_anthony_death_penalty_1.php#ixzz0PiKCuqQ6

HOW ABOUT DUCT TAPE.  That is one in my book.

The duct tape is a compelling bit of evidence and I hope KC’s fingerprints are all over it. But I think there is much more. (Hoping and crossing my fingers) I can wager a guess and that’s all it is for now since the SA hasn’t revealed anything yet. What if there is now a voice speaking for Caylee. Just as Amber Frey helped convict Scott Peterson by becoming a voice for Laci, maybe Caylee now has a voice. Or what if there is proof that KC was involved in something despicable and abusive in regard to Caylee. Or if proof of a planned murder has been uncovered. The list goes on and I have to believe the SA has the goods on KC.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: August 30, 2009, 09:40:59 PM »

DUCT TAPE WITH A PERFECT FINGERPRINT WOULD WORK FOR ME.  bUT i'M CONVICED ANYWAY. I'm not a lawyer however. In OHIO, the murder committed and the trial all occurs in the same year, unless there are more extenuating cases, like the Springoboro police lt who it took years to convict him, or a woman who put her baby in the microwave. I have to say I was surprised when I moved up there and this happened. I am used to cases drag on and on until you have to read up on them to jog your memory to to remember them. ( I haven't used spell check on this as every time I do I lose my whole post. I hope it is readable.) 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #975 on: August 30, 2009, 09:41:49 PM »

Mark Williams "She (Cassy) Banged like a screen door"
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: August 30, 2009, 09:45:34 PM »

I was LMAO! Priceless!!  He calls it the way he and everyone sees it! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #977 on: August 30, 2009, 09:45:54 PM »

Mark Williams intervied was great and he said some funny things...I loved his phrase "She banged like a screen door"   and every body that came around got  a little piece ( my words from his statement)      Get Mark and Danna got tickled 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: August 30, 2009, 09:46:00 PM »

That just might be the quote of the year!!!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: August 30, 2009, 09:46:19 PM »

I've been asking that myself about the DP, it is extremely difficult to get, LWOP would have been sufficient. To get 12 people to agree on the DP I don't feel will happen, imo. If this goes to trial it will certainly be interesting to see each sides presentation.

And the SA bringing back the DP in spite of the difficulty involved in getting a conviction is exactly what makes me think they have got KC dead to rights and it isn't gonna be pretty!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.