March 28, 2024, 05:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 408205 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: September 27, 2009, 01:35:38 AM »

They use to make halloween cakes with all that neat stuff with oreo cookies smashed up to look like dirt. This year it's all with veggies how fun is that. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right! Halloween is supposed to be candy!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1041 on: September 27, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

Gotcha!   Are you REALLY going to be using M&M's for anything?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
But don't they make orange & black ones for halloween.

I had difficulty even typing it, so probably not!!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1042 on: September 27, 2009, 01:36:42 AM »

If you get a large pumpkin and then get two different small gourds and an Indian corn. You cut the small gourds in half and use one for the eyes and the other for the ears the corn for the nose and the eye brows. A twig for the mouth. They make really cool center pieces. You have to secure the pieces with small nails.

Oh, that sounds neat too! The only thing I was ever creative with is dried flower arrangements. Have them all over my house. My favorite is the eucalyptus leaves, they smell really good!

Don't sale your self short. Those are hard to do. I never thought about using eucalpyus leaves. I bet they do smell good.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: September 27, 2009, 01:36:51 AM »

There is absolutely no significance to the fact that Jackie and I knew the name of those cookies............ 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1044 on: September 27, 2009, 01:37:03 AM »

If you get a large pumpkin and then get two different small gourds and an Indian corn. You cut the small gourds in half and use one for the eyes and the other for the ears the corn for the nose and the eye brows. A twig for the mouth. They make really cool center pieces. You have to secure the pieces with small nails.

Ok, it's time to go do some retail therapy!  I've got creations to make.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1045 on: September 27, 2009, 01:38:06 AM »

They use to make halloween cakes with all that neat stuff with oreo cookies smashed up to look like dirt. This year it's all with veggies how fun is that. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah! What's that dessert you put in a plant pot with gummy worms?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1046 on: September 27, 2009, 01:39:19 AM »

Gotcha!   Are you REALLY going to be using M&M's for anything?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
But don't they make orange & black ones for halloween.

I had difficulty even typing it, so probably not!!! 
It will be a long time brfore you eat M&M's again. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: September 27, 2009, 01:39:22 AM »

Oh, that sounds neat too! The only thing I was ever creative with is dried flower arrangements. Have them all over my house. My favorite is the eucalyptus leaves, they smell really good!

Don't sale your self short. Those are hard to do. I never thought about using eucalpyus leaves. I bet they do smell good.

They are kinda hard, and time consuming, with the glue gun and all, ugh, but so worth it! Eucalyptus smells great, even after some time has passed. I have ones I made probably 5 years ago that still have a slight scent.

I would love to learn to quilt. I've read about yours, and I'm jealous! 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1048 on: September 27, 2009, 01:39:26 AM »

They do smell really good.  I tried doing flower arrangments a few times - they always looked like someone up-chucked the flowers. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1049 on: September 27, 2009, 01:40:09 AM »

Dirt cake
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1050 on: September 27, 2009, 01:41:15 AM »

They do smell really good.  I tried doing flower arrangments a few times - they always looked like someone up-chucked the flowers. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: September 27, 2009, 01:41:44 AM »

Aww, just put a bow in the middle. That'll purty it up! 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1052 on: September 27, 2009, 01:42:26 AM »

I've seen the ones with green and yellow jello and gummy worms.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: September 27, 2009, 01:42:37 AM »

Dirt cake

OMG! I never had dirt pie til I moved to the mountains! Soo good! Mmmm.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1054 on: September 27, 2009, 01:44:08 AM »

Me TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1055 on: September 27, 2009, 01:44:25 AM »

They are kinda hard, and time consuming, with the glue gun and all, ugh, but so worth it! Eucalyptus smells great, even after some time has passed. I have ones I made probably 5 years ago that still have a slight scent.

Gizzie! I'm glad you said that! I have a huge eucalyptis wreath over my downstairs fireplace, and I miss the smell that came with it about 8 years ago. It lasted for years, and I've thought about replacing the eucalyptis in it. I think you've inspired me to do it!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: September 27, 2009, 01:46:00 AM »

Gizzie! I'm glad you said that! I have a huge eucalyptis wreath over my downstairs fireplace, and I miss the smell that came with it about 8 years ago. It lasted for years, and I've thought about replacing the eucalyptis in it. I think you've inspired me to do it!   

It seems like each of us will be doing our share of helping the economy.   
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: September 27, 2009, 01:46:00 AM »

Ohh, good! You'll be glad you did!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: September 27, 2009, 01:47:30 AM »

Gizzie - do you dry your own flowers?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: September 27, 2009, 01:49:09 AM »

Gizzie - do you dry your own flowers?

Only the ones my kids give me! I just go to craft stores. I don't like waiting 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.