April 24, 2024, 12:57:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 409106 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1320 on: September 29, 2009, 11:24:06 AM »

CBB, here is a link to one of the songs that Streisand sang at a club in the village the other night.  I hope this works.  She hasn't played in a club since 1962.

http://music.aol.com/video/wee-small-hours-of-the-morning/barbra-streisand/sony:42283366001

She's great....has always been one of my favorites.  Thanks, San. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: September 29, 2009, 03:00:43 PM »

Here is the link to Monken's two new cake creations and her previous post (when she forgot to put in link 

Hey everyone!! Here's two cakes I've done in the last week! They were thrilled with the tie dye cake; not my choice of colors but it was for a 13 yr. old boy! And if you remember, several months ago this same boy was going through treatment for a malignant tumor in his leg
  But he's Great now!! Enjoy & Love you all!   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4894.msg962513#msg962513

Thanks,Muffy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1322 on: September 29, 2009, 05:24:55 PM »

Good morning CBB!!    That's a mighty cute Halloween avi you made up for Deenie   

Thank You Thank You CBB from the bottom of my Pumpkin 
I totally Loves My New Fall Avatar.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lxq_UcQD3o8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lxq_UcQD3o8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1</a>

Ms. Muffy 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: September 29, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »

Hi deenie    I see you found the Halloween avi CBB left for you.       I brought home a sack of mini pumpkins and some gourds yesterday to start decorating  for fall/Halloween.   How cute!  "The Autumn Adventures of Jack and Gourdo 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: September 29, 2009, 07:05:39 PM »

A MESSAGE FOR KCJACKIE:

YOUR PING EXPERTISE IS NEEDED IN CAYLEE'S THREAD. PLEASE CHECK THREAD #147, PAGE # 91.

We were looking to see if Casselberry Wal-Mart is in the ping area for the Monday after Father's Day.  kc was reported to be seen there with Caylee on that day.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: September 29, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »

A MESSAGE FOR KCJACKIE:

YOUR PING EXPERTISE IS NEEDED IN CAYLEE'S THREAD. PLEASE CHECK THREAD #147, PAGE # 91.

We were looking to see if Casselberry Wal-Mart is in the ping area for the Monday after Father's Day.  kc was reported to be seen there with Caylee on that day.

Hi Sunny,

While I haven't looked at the pings for quite a while, she was in that area from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm on the 17th.  What time are they reporting her to be there?  I saw there was a doc dump today, I've only read the first 3 links that Capp posted.  I

Hope this helps.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: September 29, 2009, 08:38:51 PM »

A MESSAGE FOR KCJACKIE:

Hi Sunny,

While I haven't looked at the pings for quite a while, she was in that area from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm on the 17th.  What time are they reporting her to be there?  I saw there was a doc dump today, I've only read the first 3 links that Capp posted.  I

Hope this helps.

Hi Jackie...thanks....she was reported to be there on the 16th...I'll see if I can find out a time.....but the 16th, the day after Father's Day so this guy says

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1327 on: September 29, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »

Hi deenie    I see you found the Halloween avi CBB left for you.       I brought home a sack of mini pumpkins and some gourds yesterday to start decorating  for fall/Halloween.   How cute!  "The Autumn Adventures of Jack and Gourdo 
Oh how Wonderful Ms. Muffy .. I love Indian Corn and little punkins and gourds too .. They are so Yum to have around the house during fall.
I have a funny Pumpkin story. Hah. When my daughter was little around 6 she picked out this most Hugest Pumpkin from the roadside stand. Mamma almost lost her ovary's getting it from the Car to the porch ... lol. This Pumpkin was so so solid and huge it just lasted forever. We did not carve it. She named it and she talked it every morning leaving from school. Was a very loved pumpkin.
We lived in an apt and the apt was set up that you had your own private porch and patio. No one above you or below you- you had a fence that separated your One neighbor. They were like tiny little condos sort of. You could plant anything you wanted and decorate for the holidays etc..
She would not let me get rid of Mr. Pumpkin. Halloween, Thanksgiving came and went. Then the Snow came. Mr. Pumpkin still solid and doing ok. Well in Michigan the weather changes in a heart beat. So we had a crazy mixed up warmish cold etc.. winter that year. So I told her " Mr. Pumpkin can't stay forever" he has to go sometime.
She was as stern as can be and she said Lets Plant him. I said plant him? ( My Daughter and I ~ Lucy and Ethel) She said Can't we plant him Mom. I thought he was so old and had been through a frost and every weather possible ..what would it hurt if we just put him in our dirt that was not completely frozen. Basically Mr. Pumpkin was given a proper burial and funeral in our what was flower bed. lol..........
Well winter ended and spring came and Guess Who Came back ?? Mr. Pumpkin did. And Boy Oh Boy did he Ever come back. We had Vines from Vines From Vines. We put him in a space about 4ft by 3ft ..  I never thought his seeds would take. I kept trimming it back and keeping it up. And that early Summer we had to move. I have always wanted to see the Expression on the Person who moved into our Apt.. Mid Summer to SEE  Pumpkins growing in the flower bed.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: September 29, 2009, 09:31:34 PM »

Oh I just love your pumpkin story    That's so sweet! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1329 on: September 29, 2009, 10:04:44 PM »

Ms. Muffy have not bought any pumpkins or gourds Yet.. but I did buy some very special Mums. They are Yellow with deep red stripes... I added my Sock Monkey for Color Smile
They are So Pretty ..kinda remind me of a circus

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: September 29, 2009, 10:07:00 PM »

Ms. Muffy have not bought any pumpkins or gourds Yet.. but I did buy some very special Mums. They are Yellow with deep red stripes... I added my Sock Monkey for Color Smile
They are So Pretty ..kinda remind me of a circus

Wow!  That's really, really neat!!   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1331 on: September 29, 2009, 10:21:55 PM »

As I mentioned the other night Monkeys I tried to take new Pics of Deenie.
Well I took 20 or so pics and most came out smeared ...she is quick to move. I can't get her to stand still.

I wanted to share the Two photos that did come out. 
First photo I got her attention with her squeaky Bear. Watch Out Incoming  " EARS" ......

2nd photo ~Both photo's she is sitting on Momma's New Rug ~ The Rug I bought online after hours of trying to make a decision. Its a BIG rug. Its 8 feet round & Wool eeeek.
I have never ever bought anything like this online. So  the first day, I put it down on the floor and within hmm 8 hours or so ..... Deenie gave it a "HOLE" new Look right in the very center.  Oh was I upset, ( I am somewhat over it now) ... I thought the rug was a darker brown and was thinking of returning it. Not.

Anyone know how to patch a rug ?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: September 29, 2009, 10:32:38 PM »

Look at that face~  Deenie has headlights    I guess she had to put her mark on the rug.  I'll bet there's a crafty monkey around here that could help you figure out how to fix that hole or maybe camouflage it  I had a spot that got damaged in my wall to wall carpet way back when, and the carpet guy took a bit out of the closet, made a patch and fixed the hole.  I keep some extra carpet on hand just for that now.  But since yours is an area rug, I don't know.   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: September 29, 2009, 10:33:38 PM »

CBB, here is a link to one of the songs that Streisand sang at a club in the village the other night.  I hope this works.  She hasn't played in a club since 1962.

http://music.aol.com/video/wee-small-hours-of-the-morning/barbra-streisand/sony:42283366001

You're welcome 2NJ.  I want to know how come she didn't invite me to her show.   Actually I saw her twice in concernt and she was great.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1334 on: September 29, 2009, 10:40:12 PM »

Look at that face~  Deenie has headlights    I guess she had to put her mark on the rug.  I'll bet there's a crafty monkey around here that could help you figure out how to fix that hole or maybe camouflage it  I had a spot that got damaged in my wall to wall carpet way back when, and the carpet guy took a bit out of the closet, made a patch and fixed the hole.  I keep some extra carpet on hand just for that now.  But since yours is an area rug, I don't know.   
Deenie's Ears need a landing strip ... lol
Oh Muffy this was a very expensive rug for me ( I bought it from Overstock at a huge savings)  and I was able to admire it for a very short time " hours" ... WAAA. I have learned my lesson though, I will never ever buy a wool rug again. I swear that there was a chemical in the rug or scent that made Deenie dig into it. I think she could smell the hemp like backing or something. She ate part of the side too .. I was able to camouflage it with a Milk Chocolate colored Perm Marker. Was a easy fix and You cannot tell. Was a very small area. I hope there is a Crafty Monkey .. Maybe GreenEyes would know how I can fix it.. ??

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: September 29, 2009, 10:47:45 PM »

Deenie's Ears need a landing strip ... lol
Oh Muffy this was a very expensive rug for me ( I bought it from Overstock at a huge savings)  and I was able to admire it for a very short time " hours" ... WAAA. I have learned my lesson though, I will never ever buy a wool rug again. I swear that there was a chemical in the rug or scent that made Deenie dig into it. I think she could smell the hemp like backing or something. She ate part of the side too .. I was able to camouflage it with a Milk Chocolate colored Perm Marker. Was a easy fix and You cannot tell. Was a very small area. I hope there is a Crafty Monkey .. Maybe GreenEyes would know how I can fix it.. ??

It makes sense there must have been something about the rug that attracted Deenie to it.  My niece moved to a new house and bought a sofa for the living room.  She left her two dogs in the house a day or so later, and the doggies had just chewed the back and parts of the sofa to pieces.  It turns out there had been a mouse in the sofa and they were after it    Her new house backed up to a big field and she ended up with problems with mice. 

Your Deenie's ears are cute.  I remarked on her "headlights", (the little brown spots above her eyes), because I have a  Saluki that is black with brown spots like those over his eyes and my huband calls those spots over Sharif's eyes "headlights"...  Just so you know what I was talking about. 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: September 29, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

Evening, all!  Leaving a message, hoping someone will have an answer.  Has anyone seen our monkey Shell lately?  She sued to post late nights in Caylee's thread.  I haven't seen her in a looong time, but I haven't been keeping up too well and maybe missed her.  I was worried she may have left SM , but it appears she last logged in on September 25th.  She just had really good insights and points that we could use in Caylee's thread (or any thread, for that matter).  I firmly believe everyone contributes something here.  TIA! 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1337 on: September 29, 2009, 11:07:22 PM »

Awe Muffy you gotta love Your Doggy's
Deenie is a Chiweenie she had markings of a Min Pin. Many people thought she was a Min Pin when she was a baby. I used to take her everywhere in a carrier strapped to my chest. She was the CUTEST EVER BABY ohhhhhhhhh my Goodness. When I adopted her she weighed less than 2lbs.  I kept her in a play pen at times. To protect her from my Cats when she was this tiny.

She is just over a year old now and she has Never ever chewed anything in the house - But this Rug. Holy Crap why this Rug.......
This is a link that shows the rug itself - yet this is the rectangle version.
http://www.csnrugs.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=CUG6355
If you go to the link notice the $$ of the rug ... I did not pay near that .. NO Where near that. I would Never ever pay 1k for a rug. Unless I could drive it.
Its funny I bought the rug a few months ago and they had it online in some of the other rug sites as round. They were selling it for 3k. I purchased it at Overstock for under 320.00.
I bought the rug/Deenie Chewed it up/ I rolled it up and have had it rolled up for its safety and Just now, days ago, Unrolled it and put it down ... to protect my wood floor.
All I see is the HOLE .........lol. Ahh. At least it is serving a purpose. I will wait and see what GE says .. or anyone that knows secrets of patching a area rug Please let me know.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1338 on: September 29, 2009, 11:10:45 PM »

Evening, all!  Leaving a message, hoping someone will have an answer.  Has anyone seen our monkey Shell lately?  She sued to post late nights in Caylee's thread.  I haven't seen her in a looong time, but I haven't been keeping up too well and maybe missed her.  I was worried she may have left SM , but it appears she last logged in on September 25th.  She just had really good insights and points that we could use in Caylee's thread (or any thread, for that matter).  I firmly believe everyone contributes something here.  TIA! 
Sorry Ispy I don't know. Have not seen her.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1339 on: September 29, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »

You're welcome 2NJ.  I want to know how come she didn't invite me to her show.   Actually I saw her twice in concernt and she was great.

For San
Barbara and Judy ~ Being Girls 1963

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IgJ7Ia9O9JQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IgJ7Ia9O9JQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.