March 28, 2024, 03:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 408222 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1500 on: October 02, 2009, 02:14:08 AM »

Now that you've  seen the outside view,
take a look at  the inside view...

It's made  entirely of one-way glass!

No one can see you  from the outside, but when
you  are inside it's like sitting in a  clear
glass box!

Now would you... COULD  YOU....???   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: October 02, 2009, 02:14:37 AM »

G'nite....waaaay past my monkey bunkey time.   

I thought so!

Goodnight!

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1502 on: October 02, 2009, 02:14:50 AM »

While you're in the bathroom, Bearly, Do a little painting as a surprise for him in the morning!   

BATHROOM
PAINTED  FLOOR!!!

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT  A PARTY .

Tenth floor of a hi-rise  building.....

AND THEN YOU HAVE  TO VISIT THE BATHROOM....

You open the  door...
NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A  PAINTED FLOOR !

KINDA TAKES YOUR BREATH  AWAY.....
DOESN'T IT?

How freaky is that!?!

I'm not sure I could "step in"................. could you?

Oh, wait, talk about freaky bathrooms.................... check this next one out! Just a sec!
I couldn't step in, unless I had 4/5 drinks. Just looking at the picture makes my stomach roll. Have you guys seen the glass walk way at the Grand Canyon. NO WAY IN HE** would I ever walk on it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: October 02, 2009, 02:16:44 AM »

Bearly's gotten a step slower since she got back from the girl's week-end................ eventually we're going to have a weekly recap. Just sayin'..........

I am trying not to wake up my friend sleeping in my bed.

Shhhhh!

Is this an imaginary friend? Monkey Devil!

Let me see.

No, I pinched him and he yelped.  Definitely not imaginary.

I did a header over my nightgown trying to crawl to the bathroom.  So much for gracefulness!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

We need to set up a cam at Bearly's place - she reminds me of Lucy Ricardo.

Wait, he is snoring, let me pinch his nose shut!

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1504 on: October 02, 2009, 02:17:11 AM »

While you're in the bathroom, Bearly, Do a little painting as a surprise for him in the morning!   

BATHROOM
PAINTED  FLOOR!!!

IMAGINE YOU ARE AT  A PARTY .

Tenth floor of a hi-rise  building.....

AND THEN YOU HAVE  TO VISIT THE BATHROOM....

You open the  door...
NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A  PAINTED FLOOR !

KINDA TAKES YOUR BREATH  AWAY.....
DOESN'T IT?

How freaky is that!?!

I'm not sure I could "step in"................. could you?

Oh, wait, talk about freaky bathrooms.................... check this next one out! Just a sec!
I couldn't step in, unless I had 4/5 drinks. Just looking at the picture makes my stomach roll. Have you guys seen the glass walk way at the Grand Canyon. NO WAY IN HE** would I ever walk on it.

I've seen pictures, and I'm with you, GE!!

OK, for real this time!

Have a great night! Wub you all!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1505 on: October 02, 2009, 02:17:13 AM »

Hey Bearly! I hear water running.................  think about that. Can you hear it too?   

Oh, so you thought that was funny!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1506 on: October 02, 2009, 02:17:35 AM »

Now that you've  seen the outside view,
take a look at  the inside view...

It's made  entirely of one-way glass!

No one can see you  from the outside, but when
you  are inside it's like sitting in a  clear
glass box!

Now would you... COULD  YOU....???   

Not unless it was a real big emergency. would you or could you?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: October 02, 2009, 02:17:51 AM »

Grand daughter goes back to the doctor tomorrow for a check up. But school told daughter they didn't want her back in school until her cough is gone.  They said just in case it was the flu.  Even after the doctor said it wasn't.

Is she feeling alot better?  Schools tend to be over cautious these days - guess it's a good thing.  
Yes she is. Still coughing a little. Getting really bored staying in all week. I understand their caution, I wouldn't want someone around the kids sick either. I think at this point in time I would rather they be cautious.

Worse, in her weakened state, she could catch something else.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1508 on: October 02, 2009, 02:20:39 AM »

Good Night for real this time CBB

Sweet Dreams & God Bless
xoxoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: October 02, 2009, 02:20:49 AM »

Night GE and Jackster!

I have to return to bed slowly, I freak him out when I come popping up from the floor!

Quiet everyone!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1510 on: October 02, 2009, 02:21:48 AM »

Grand daughter goes back to the doctor tomorrow for a check up. But school told daughter they didn't want her back in school until her cough is gone.  They said just in case it was the flu.  Even after the doctor said it wasn't.

Is she feeling alot better?  Schools tend to be over cautious these days - guess it's a good thing.  
Yes she is. Still coughing a little. Getting really bored staying in all week. I understand their caution, I wouldn't want someone around the kids sick either. I think at this point in time I would rather they be cautious.

Worse, in her weakened state, she could catch something else.

So true Miss Bearly

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1511 on: October 02, 2009, 02:23:23 AM »

Night GE and Jackster!

I have to return to bed slowly, I freak him out when I come popping up from the floor!

Quiet everyone!

an angelic monkey

Good Night Miss Bearly
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
XOXOXO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1512 on: October 02, 2009, 02:25:35 AM »

Good Night KCJackie

Sweet Dreams & God Bless

Have to go check out some games I think I'm over due Monkey Devil!

XOXOXO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: October 02, 2009, 07:18:01 AM »

Happy Friday!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: October 02, 2009, 07:21:27 AM »

Bearly's gotten a step slower since she got back from the girl's week-end................ eventually we're going to have a weekly recap. Just sayin'..........

I am trying not to wake up my friend sleeping in my bed.

Shhhhh!

Is this an imaginary friend? Monkey Devil!

Let me see.

No, I pinched him and he yelped.  Definitely not imaginary.

I did a header over my nightgown trying to crawl to the bathroom.  So much for gracefulness!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

We need to set up a cam at Bearly's place - she reminds me of Lucy Ricardo.

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: October 02, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »

I didnt want to post this on our crime victim threads but I have a response to the following posts because it needs to be said, please pardon the interruption of more pleasant conversation:

Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 -
« Reply #1926 on: Today at 08:29:53 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: cookie on Today at 07:41:59 AM
Quote from: cartfly on Today at 02:38:34 AM
Quote from: islandmonkey on October 01, 2009, 03:25:55 PM

I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading the article that is posted on Radionewz from Gunny.....WOW, under the comments there are so many SM members and mods mentioned in the post on there, about HH, me to Klaas and Muffy. WTF??????

WTH? There is some strange things going.....still confused. It must be a full moon, all the crazies are coming out of the woodwork!

I will probably get into trouble for this but here goes....
I just want to say that there have been plenty of snarky remarks made to me and about me on other forums by some members on this board...I could bring them over here to share them with the monkeys on here ..also, by bringing other comments from posters about sm posters, it does nothing but inflame people...why is this on the Haleigh thread? I thought that we weren't supposed to bring over here what is said about members on other places such as forums or twitter etc.... I am confused why this was brought here except to make some monkeys look bad and to inflame others....just my opinion of course...I never read over there so I would have never seen any of this but now I have seen it because a link to it was provided for all to see ...what is the reason for it to be here?

******my response long overdue
Hmm, Im coming in late on this & I will be very brief about it because it just doesnt seem right on our threads concerning victims which I have expressed before.   Now, I'm getting a grand picture as to what the heck is going on behind the scenes & why my good name was unjustifably brought into a drama over a member that was banned a few months ago, name starting with a D.    I was accused of being associated with this individual & God knows what else that I may not want to know, when truth be told my absence in July was solely due to landing in the hospital with respiratory distress, a surgical procedure & a diagnosis of COPD for 8 days & recovery thereafter.  (needless to say I got no apologies to date)  I'm debating now whether I'll go to that site cuz I was told I was defamed on a forum other than here.     Then again it might not be a good idea because people may not like my response with a long reach (it would be publicly here).   WHY?  Why would anyone from here want to do that to me?  If anyone had any concerns it was just as easy to ask Klaas or a mod to get in touch with me, as a matter of fact I was contacted which I appreciated so very much & then you all found out why I was absent beyond my daughter's visit you knew I was preparing for.  When I came back & found this out I was insulted & hurt by it BUT I for the most part tried to let it go but all I see is continued drama occurring and I just have to say amongst adults...why?  We are all here for more important reasons.  I cant be too concerned with this because the truth is always on my side so beyond an initial reaction I have no worries what others may say or do misguidedly and/or with malicious intent for whatever ridiculous reason...that behavior is on them.    This is just sad, we have a decent mission here at SM & its getting tarnished by "drama mama moments" by a few members that lose sight as to why we are all here or bring petty garbage & personal issues into the fold....My apologies for disrupting the thread but I wanted to express my offended feelings in the hopes that those engaging in this type of behavior  may take heed to what damage unkind words, false accusations & junior high antics cause to decent innocent bystanders & a forum as a whole.

I truly love it here & I feel close to the majority of you with an ever growing mutual respect...let's work together on not letting negativity cloud our days & hurt each others feelings 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: October 02, 2009, 09:57:22 AM »

opps big huge boo boo in my post   I meant to say "It would not be here" not that it would be    O goodness, thank God I reread that! LOL  My apologies for the boo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: October 02, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

Capps...I didn't know or read anything negative about you here or anywhere else in regards to "D" or why you were absent...so, sorry that that happened to you...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: October 02, 2009, 10:07:10 AM »

I don't know anyone here personally.  But I feel the tension and just wish we could get back to our posting.  I enjoy spending time on SM and I'm darn sorry some got duped by some snakes in the grass.  I would like to go on enjoying our regular disagreements in our normal manner and not take everything so personally from behind our keyboards and monitors.  jmo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: October 02, 2009, 10:07:38 AM »

Capp - I know you have been "around the block", you don't strike me as a naive person.  That said, you must know that many of the people that frequent the missing persons forums do so for other than honorable reasons. They may need attention for themselves (like Dolce) or simply need an audience to bully around. 

I have been talked about, lied about, threatened for over 4 years now in various forums.  I have learned to let it all slide.  I have also learned that if 4 people leave SM because they don't like the way it's run here, 8 new people will join that do.  When people leave to set up their own private forum, those forums usually die out over time due to lack of membership.  Hard to have a conversation with yourself.

I can't spend the time I would like right now reading each and every thread and link.  I likely wouldn't have deleted that link anyway because it wasn't a direct link to the post just a link to the blog.

I am very well aware of the personality conflicts going on between several posters in the Haleigh Cummings case.  My answer to all of them is they better get a thicker skin and if they don't like a post they need to start scrolling past.  If they don't want to do that, stop complaining to me and go elsewhere.   This goes for those on both sides of the argument.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.