April 24, 2024, 02:03:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 409084 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1580 on: October 02, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »

Sorry, I meant to say I was not attacked on the Haleigh thread.   

but sis, I gotta ask, whats with the big red butt?   

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking?

You avi. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: October 02, 2009, 01:17:49 PM »

Please just let us remember there are people here with real hurts, real events that have happened to them, and when they opened up here they felt safe. Maybe it was false security, but they felt they were among friends.

I am so sorry that ANY of our members have had to go throught these painful episodes in their lives, almost too painful to tell, and when they did they feel that their pain was questioned and made fun of....I feel safe here, but sometimes I have not. Please let's help the ones that need support and not make fun or pour salt in the wounds, either here or on another forum.

How can we make this better? Sweeping it under the rug and saying "Oh Well, lets just move one" doesn't seem it is going to cut it. What can we all do to make this better. This is very upsetting for all of us who care about SM. Just suck it up doesn't seem the right way to handle this. JMO

It would be best to not let things get to this point to begin with. It's been said here many times, agree to disagree. Sometimes when posters disagree with one another rather than continue the disagreement just let it go at that point, early on and not let it escalate........

I can agree to disagree, have many times and have even logged off for a while to just let the thread move on so I can focus on something else when I return. I know not everyone will agree and all and some have a misconception of what I think. I have stated many times I do not support RC nor do I believe a word misty says, but I also know there is a lot of misinformation being put out by the media for the spin,so am reserving any finger pointing until more facts are known. I think RC is a complete idiot and I can't say on here what I think of Misty,but she could have a notarized tongue and I still would not believe her.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: October 02, 2009, 01:18:24 PM »

Your avi. 
I can spell really...   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: October 02, 2009, 01:18:24 PM »

You avi. 

Well, actually I do have a big butt, and I get the red azz quite frequently over current events. Do you think I should go back to my "other" avi. It's the same thing, only different, if you get my drift. It was still full of garbage!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: October 02, 2009, 01:19:47 PM »

Everyone, please stop posting and step back and take a deep breath.  There is no off-topic in musings, but then it doesn't mean it should become a battlefield.  A this point from what I'm reading, it doesn't look like there will be a resolution, only more accusations and he said she said and etc.  I see a lot of hurtful things being said here, and I see a lot of monkey love.  Let's go for more of the monkey love. an angelic monkey

sorry muffy, I was typing while you were and it is becoming obvious that for whatever reason,someone feels the need to stir the pot with monkeys and are choosing specific targets to use in that game. it is he said she said and juvenile..

can I hitch a ride on your broomstick? I wanna go to disney.. If Misty can go I can go too dangit.

Sure Searching, hop on.  The last time I was at Disney I spent most of the hot afternoon riding inside a building with "It's a Small World" playing in an endless loop.   

I have been on that one too. I actually enjoyed it, for the first few minutes. 

I am trying to take the high road and it is not working so guess I will log off....

Searching, I appreciate you trying to take the high road.   It doesn't take the hurt away from the bad things that may have been said, but at least you aren't feeding into those that are being hurtful.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: October 02, 2009, 01:19:54 PM »

You avi. 

Well, actually I do have a big butt, and I get the red azz quite frequently over current events. Do you think I should go back to my "other" avi. It's the same thing, only different, if you get my drift. It was still full of garbage!! 

No, I think you are quite lovely just as you are.   

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: October 02, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »

Please just let us remember there are people here with real hurts, real events that have happened to them, and when they opened up here they felt safe. Maybe it was false security, but they felt they were among friends.

I am so sorry that ANY of our members have had to go throught these painful episodes in their lives, almost too painful to tell, and when they did they feel that their pain was questioned and made fun of....I feel safe here, but sometimes I have not. Please let's help the ones that need support and not make fun or pour salt in the wounds, either here or on another forum.

How can we make this better? Sweeping it under the rug and saying "Oh Well, lets just move one" doesn't seem it is going to cut it. What can we all do to make this better. This is very upsetting for all of us who care about SM. Just suck it up doesn't seem the right way to handle this. JMO

It would be best to not let things get to this point to begin with. It's been said here many times, agree to disagree. Sometimes when posters disagree with one another rather than continue the disagreement just let it go at that point, early on and not let it escalate........

I can agree to disagree, have many times and have even logged off for a while to just let the thread move on so I can focus on something else when I return. I know not everyone will agree and all and some have a misconception of what I think. I have stated many times I do not support RC nor do I believe a word misty says, but I also know there is a lot of misinformation being put out by the media for the spin,so am reserving any finger pointing until more facts are known. I think RC is a complete idiot and I can't say on here what I think of Misty,but she could have a notarized tongue and I still would not believe her.

And all that is correct, IMO. So now we wait to see if the truth will ever come out(and to be honest, I sometimes don't even believe what is presented as truth, but that's another story)
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: October 02, 2009, 01:20:59 PM »

You avi. 

No, I think you are quite lovely just as you are.   

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: October 02, 2009, 01:21:32 PM »

hello everyone!

how are all of you this fine friday????

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1589 on: October 02, 2009, 01:21:44 PM »

NO!!! 

Not the "Small World" Torture!!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: October 02, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »

well, I can see that im not gonna get an answer so guess Ill go read around the boards and see if there is any news on Haleigh, I like that saying.......notarized tounge, Someone on Arts site said that about Tommy Croslin last night....hmmmm...well...I am off to find out what I can an see if we are any closer to finding this precious angel, Take care everybody, see ya in the Haleigh forum!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1591 on: October 02, 2009, 01:24:33 PM »

Ack noooo!  Now I can't get 'that song' outta my head.      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: October 02, 2009, 01:24:33 PM »

Everyone, please stop posting and step back and take a deep breath.  There is no off-topic in musings, but then it doesn't mean it should become a battlefield.  A this point from what I'm reading, it doesn't look like there will be a resolution, only more accusations and he said she said and etc.  I see a lot of hurtful things being said here, and I see a lot of monkey love.  Let's go for more of the monkey love. an angelic monkey

sorry muffy, I was typing while you were and it is becoming obvious that for whatever reason,someone feels the need to stir the pot with monkeys and are choosing specific targets to use in that game. it is he said she said and juvenile..

can I hitch a ride on your broomstick? I wanna go to disney.. If Misty can go I can go too dangit.

Sure Searching, hop on.  The last time I was at Disney I spent most of the hot afternoon riding inside a building with "It's a Small World" playing in an endless loop.   

I have been on that one too. I actually enjoyed it, for the first few minutes. 

I am trying to take the high road and it is not working so guess I will log off....

Searching, I appreciate you trying to take the high road.   It doesn't take the hurt away from the bad things that may have been said, but at least you aren't feeding into those that are being hurtful.   an angelic monkey
Thank you muffy. I am beginning to feel that someone is trying to bring down the monkeys. This seems more like a well orchestrated attack on the monkeys then just someone stirring the pot... maybe it is just my suspicious mind...sooooo

what ride are we hitting first? 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: October 02, 2009, 01:25:55 PM »

well, I can see that im not gonna get an answer so guess Ill go read around the boards and see if there is any news on Haleigh, I like that saying.......notarized tounge, Someone on Arts site said that about Tommy Croslin last night....hmmmm...well...I am off to find out what I can an see if we are any closer to finding this precious angel, Take care everybody, see ya in the Haleigh forum!
well it was not me. I have not posted anywhere for several days and use searching when I do. TC

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: October 02, 2009, 01:27:58 PM »

And all that is correct, IMO. So now we wait to see if the truth will ever come out(and to be honest, I sometimes don't even believe what is presented as truth, but that's another story)

My biggest fear is that we will never know the truth. There are so many rumors coming out of that town it is unreal.I think that is one of the obstacles in that case, the entire town is seeming like a gossip column

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: October 02, 2009, 01:29:31 PM »

Ack noooo!  Now I can't get 'that song' outta my head.      

for you wyks   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlPxR9nHY&feature=related     

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: October 02, 2009, 01:31:35 PM »

I totally agree with that one, and I did think SEARCHING reached out with a very profound post on the Haleigh Thread, and let everyone know she was in pain, and how she needed some understanding. She wanted other monkeys to reach out to her, and help her, and to my knowledge, I was the only one that responded to her plea to be friends and not hurt one another. "There will always be personality conflicts" is the answer I saw.

I may get a swat myself for this, but I think SEARCHINGwas right. I have seen some threads getting this way, and others, you dare not say anything about a personality. I just think we can post about these cases without getting personal and feeling like you need to protect yourself. I have seen posters make little snippy midnight posts to gripe about other posters, and I have seen posters come in because sometimes we chat and they feel that since they can only come online and skim the threads, they should not have to see our chats and jokes. It goes on on every thread. I thought this was a place to discuss the cases, and not cater to the ones who only have a little time now and then to read. We should stay on topic, I understand that. But sometimes, especially on a doc dump day, the info is hard to take, and sometimes a little levity is in order. Why are some thread treated differently than the others. JMO

I guess now I am waiting for the big red button again......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: October 02, 2009, 01:32:16 PM »

NO!!! 

Not the "Small World" Torture!!!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: October 02, 2009, 01:34:16 PM »

My biggest fear is that we will never know the truth. There are so many rumors coming out of that town it is unreal.I think that is one of the obstacles in that case, the entire town is seeming like a gossip column

You may be right, and we may most likely will never know all there is to know about what happened to Caylee as well........
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: October 02, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »

sorry to butt in, if i am out of place let me know i am good with hints!

but i just dont see, how and why this was not solved right away, all i cant think is soo much lying covering up an maybe not enough proactiveness (not sure if thats a real word) on LE part.....

Poor child  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.