April 26, 2024, 03:48:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 409256 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: October 02, 2009, 02:23:43 PM »

Fanny Mae, are you going to get dressed for Halloween? (avi?)

cece, I couldn't wait til you started using your avi. It's one of my favorites! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1641 on: October 02, 2009, 02:25:15 PM »

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Thought I would bring over some pink ribbons in case anyone wanted to use one.

Thanks, SuzieQ!    an angelic monkey

wyks, computer dumb here, I could not remeber how to put my Halloween costume on, so how do I use the ribbon please?

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1642 on: October 02, 2009, 02:25:43 PM »

Sorry, I meant to say I was not attacked on the Haleigh thread.   

but sis, I gotta ask, whats with the big red butt?   

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking?

You avi. 

Well, actually I do have a big butt, and I get the red azz quite frequently over current events. Do you think I should go back to my "other" avi. It's the same thing, only different, if you get my drift. It was still full of garbage!! 

No, I think you are quite lovely just as you are.   

Searching, you are quite a lady.  Please feel free to join in the fetivities at JSM's Banning thread.  There, Fanny is the butt of all jokes.  Really, come join us sometime.

Do No Evil 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: October 02, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »

OMGosh CC! Your avi is too funny! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: October 02, 2009, 02:28:13 PM »

Sorry, I meant to say I was not attacked on the Haleigh thread.   

but sis, I gotta ask, whats with the big red butt?   

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking?

You avi. 

Well, actually I do have a big butt, and I get the red azz quite frequently over current events. Do you think I should go back to my "other" avi. It's the same thing, only different, if you get my drift. It was still full of garbage!! 

No, I think you are quite lovely just as you are.   

Searching, you are quite a lady.  Please feel free to join in the fetivities at JSM's Banning thread.  There, Fanny is the butt of all jokes.  Really, come join us sometime.

Thank you CC, I have missed you and JSM and the others from Caylee's thread. umm, no offense,but you are looking a bit short today   

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: October 02, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »

Can you get the coffee muchies? is there such a thing??

Ive heard of beer munchies and such, but man alive all i wana do is eat today! 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: October 02, 2009, 02:31:00 PM »

You are not getting sick are you? I do that when I am getting ill. pregnant? eat any brownies lately made by anyone but you?

I think I got the avi and the ribbon....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1647 on: October 02, 2009, 02:31:04 PM »

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Thought I would bring over some pink ribbons in case anyone wanted to use one.

Thanks, SuzieQ!    an angelic monkey

wyks, computer dumb here, I could not remeber how to put my Halloween costume on, so how do I use the ribbon please?

Searching, just right click on one ribbon at a time, then in the window that pops up, click 'save as'.  You can then use photobucket.com to upload the ribbon pic from your computer.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: October 02, 2009, 02:33:07 PM »

You are not getting sick are you? I do that when I am getting ill. pregnant? eat any brownies lately made by anyone but you?

nope just got over swine flu week or two ago, not preggers, no special brownies for me, just weird i suppose! i like ur new costume u put on!!!!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: October 02, 2009, 02:34:12 PM »

since we are in musings, I have asked before and can not remember the answer,but what is IS? I have been informed that someone is using my name there and would like to look. I had been catching hell heck from people and did not know why, maybe that is why? I better go look around and see where else my name shows up. First, I get hacked, someone hijacks my e-mail account and now this? man oh man, who did I tick off, the happy hacker 

In Sessions, but I don't have the link. Sometimes it is just better not to read on other links what is been said about you. They are words, just letters in the alphabet but together to make words. They cannot hurt you, unless you read them and they get in your head. That is just my experience, and a hard lesson to learn. 

I agree but if someone is posting under my name, I want to see if they are mean   

Like a moth to the flame. What does it matter? I love your new avi! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: October 02, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »

since we are in musings, I have asked before and can not remember the answer,but what is IS? I have been informed that someone is using my name there and would like to look. I had been catching hell heck from people and did not know why, maybe that is why? I better go look around and see where else my name shows up. First, I get hacked, someone hijacks my e-mail account and now this? man oh man, who did I tick off, the happy hacker 

Think it might be In Session board

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/

SearchingPlease don't read there if you think it is about you. It will only upset you more, and will make you more upset. Read my last post. 

ok, let someone use my name to post.. I don't care... I don't post much anymore and maybe that is why,someone saw an opening in the door to jump in my skin.. Oh well, let them have their fun. I have been thinking of changing my name anyway.

NOOOOO! You will always be SEARCHING!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: October 02, 2009, 02:40:07 PM »

Searching, I am so deeply sorry to read what happened to you during your childhood.  If I could physically hug you I would but a cyber one will have to do     I have empathy for anyone that has suffered.  Don't let anyone bring you down because you are a survivor of much worse & you do have many that care about you a great deal, that goes for anyone that has suffered tragedy and significant adversities.

I hope if nothing else comes from this dialogue today, that there is a realization that those that choose to hurt others whether it be initiated or a retaliated response ends up just being a very negative force to all involved.  Ya know, my life at intervals was a nightmare, too.  I have my novel worth,  trust you me your toes would curl & your heads would spin BUT I choose to be a survivor & keep reaching within.   One thing I can say with every ounce of sincerity within me, I don't treat people as Ive been treated because I know how it feels to endure that both physically & emotionally.   No excuses for one's past, as an adult its a choice how one chooses to behave & interact with others.    Life is hard enough & certainly too short to harbor ugliness within...let it go, be kind to each other.   The cases we deal with daily should teach us all lessons in life no matter what side of the fence we live on or what group of individuals we choose to associate with or agree/disagree with...said with much love and respect

I have to go take a break, respiratory/physical therapy this afternoon.   Have a beautiful weekend everyone & Ill cyas later on today MUAH!

Thank you Cappy, I needed a hug.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: October 02, 2009, 02:40:52 PM »

In Sessions, but I don't have the link. Sometimes it is just better not to read on other links what is been said about you. They are words, just letters in the alphabet but together to make words. They cannot hurt you, unless you read them and they get in your head. That is just my experience, and a hard lesson to learn. 

I agree but if someone is posting under my name, I want to see if they are mean   

Like a moth to the flame. What does it matter? I love your new avi! 

It doesnt. someone is going the extra mile to make me look bad and you know what, that is ok too.. You know me and I know me.. hope they have fun,I am sure they will get bored at some point.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: October 02, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »

Searching, I am so deeply sorry to read what happened to you during your childhood.  If I could physically hug you I would but a cyber one will have to do     I have empathy for anyone that has suffered.  Don't let anyone bring you down because you are a survivor of much worse & you do have many that care about you a great deal, that goes for anyone that has suffered tragedy and significant adversities.

I hope if nothing else comes from this dialogue today, that there is a realization that those that choose to hurt others whether it be initiated or a retaliated response ends up just being a very negative force to all involved.  Ya know, my life at intervals was a nightmare, too.  I have my novel worth,  trust you me your toes would curl & your heads would spin BUT I choose to be a survivor & keep reaching within.   One thing I can say with every ounce of sincerity within me, I don't treat people as Ive been treated because I know how it feels to endure that both physically & emotionally.   No excuses for one's past, as an adult its a choice how one chooses to behave & interact with others.    Life is hard enough & certainly too short to harbor ugliness within...let it go, be kind to each other.   The cases we deal with daily should teach us all lessons in life no matter what side of the fence we live on or what group of individuals we choose to associate with or agree/disagree with...said with much love and respect

I have to go take a break, respiratory/physical therapy this afternoon.   Have a beautiful weekend everyone & Ill cyas later on today MUAH!

Thank you Cappy, I needed a hug.

Thank you Bearly, nice pumpkin!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: October 02, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »

nope just got over swine flu week or two ago, not preggers, no special brownies for me, just weird i suppose! i like ur new costume u put on!!!!!!

SCAREY CARRIE, I am not sure we have ever met. So::

WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!!   WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!!  WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!! WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: October 02, 2009, 02:42:26 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: October 02, 2009, 02:44:26 PM »

WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!!   WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!!  WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!! WELCOME SCAREY CARRIE!!!

Thank you Fanny, i must say you always make me want apples!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: October 02, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »

Glad you are feeling better....and got over it....
wheres my mask, I know its here somewhere.....
Nice meeting you and welcome to SM

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: October 02, 2009, 02:45:34 PM »

the butt?

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: October 02, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »

the butt?

Oh yes, your nice shinny bum!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.