April 25, 2024, 10:23:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 409209 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: October 02, 2009, 04:27:25 PM »

Searching.....the younger vet doesn't laugh so much anymore.  He has seen me on the follow-up visits and I looked as bad as the tabby.  The last visit he said, rather seriously, if we find that other animals 
(not pigs or birds) can pass the flu, you will be the first to know. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: October 02, 2009, 04:30:24 PM »

I am soo happy you and your sister are feeling better Scarey........and extra happy you too didn't get me sick 

luv your mother,
Munkeymunk

Hurry back from lunch it's lonely in this office without you!! geek
[/quote]

I dont know how you didnt get it! Thanks for helpin me get well.

And remind me next yr not to go to a sporting goods store day before hunting opens!!!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: October 02, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »

Fanny Mae, are you going to get dressed for Halloween? (avi?)

cece, I couldn't wait til you started using your avi. It's one of my favorites! 

Thank you Gizzie!  And I love yours and your signature line. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: October 02, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »

Sorry, I meant to say I was not attacked on the Haleigh thread.   

but sis, I gotta ask, whats with the big red butt?   

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking?

You mean it is not a cherry?

Fanny hasn't had a cherry since, oh, never mind.

SEE! SEE! And he wonders why I retaliate. 

I am being nice to you today CC. You have had a very traumatic experience today....But there is alway next week. Will you be off Monday again? I just need to plan.  Monkey Devil!

Off on 10/9 - 10/12.  Bring both barrels on Monday
wait till she sees my reply to you.   

I saw you post, but I will cut you a little slack! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1724 on: October 02, 2009, 04:51:47 PM »

Sorry, I meant to say I was not attacked on the Haleigh thread.   

but sis, I gotta ask, whats with the big red butt?   

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking?

You mean it is not a cherry?

Fanny hasn't had a cherry since, oh, never mind.

SEE! SEE! And he wonders why I retaliate. 

I am being nice to you today CC. You have had a very traumatic experience today....But there is alway next week. Will you be off Monday again? I just need to plan.  Monkey Devil!

Off on 10/9 - 10/12.  Bring both barrels on Monday
wait till she sees my reply to you.   

I saw you post, but I will cut you a little slack! 

hehehehe.. CC made me do it.   Monkey Devil!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: October 02, 2009, 04:56:04 PM »

Not trying to be Debby Downer in this thread but I had a HUGE wake-up call today...a lady that i've worked with for the past 10 years received a call that her 26 year old son commited suicide today. I am an emotional wreck.  How does this happen?  This was the "all american family".  She is the most caring, giving, do anything for anyone kind of person.  I've always admired her and her family.  And this kid was amazing...never in trouble, went to college and had the opportunity to work in chicago, washington d.c. and most recently boston...so successful.  His parents loved him more than anything.

I cant even begin to know what she is going through right now and i feel so helpless.  I can only pray that God gives her the strength to get through this.

And to top it all off, at work they have assigned me to cover for her while she is gone...i sat at her desk today and there were pics everywhere of him...i had to leave.  My heart is breaking for her!

But the wake-up call is this...enjoy everything while you have it...you may not always have it!  And the next time i bitch about not being able to afford this or that, or whine about the gas prices, I will think of her and know that I really dont have it that bad. 

Rest in peace sweet boy   an angelic monkey 

Hugs Leroy.   I lost a friend to suicide this last February and it still makes me feel awful inside when I think of him.   His son had committed suicide a few years prior and I don't believe he ever got over it.   He was such a jolly person and his laugh in the office would make the rest of us laugh.  I just couldn't believe he would take his own life - he seemed like he loved life.   Which made the rest of us feel guilty when he took his life - because we never asked how he really was - we all assumed he was good because he seemed to have his act together.

Prayers to you and your co-worker and her family.    an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: October 02, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »

HH please do me a favor and just don't mention my name any where any more. You just can not let go can you. I am taking the higher road here and this is the ONLY way I can communicate with you so.. I am asking you nicely, do not say my name again please, no "rhyms with" stuff either. Just leave me alone and stop harrassing me in every avenue you can find. Thank you

Searching, I asked HH to give it a break a while ago, and now I'm asking you to do the same.  Its sounds like what has happened didn't happen here at Scared Monkeys.  I'm sorry this may be the only way you can communicate with her, but I think you need to find another avenue, because you are dragging everyone else through this too.  Searching, give it a rest, please.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 05:59:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: October 02, 2009, 05:02:24 PM »

Fanny... check your mail box....

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: October 02, 2009, 05:03:09 PM »

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!

Im outta here, work that is, have a great weekend everyone!!!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: October 02, 2009, 05:07:23 PM »

Fanny,

I am thinking maybe you could disguise as an orange!

Pumpkin Butt, maybe? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: October 02, 2009, 05:10:26 PM »

Fanny... check your mail box....

Done! Nanners back! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: October 02, 2009, 05:15:25 PM »

Not trying to be Debby Downer in this thread but I had a HUGE wake-up call today...a lady that i've worked with for the past 10 years received a call that her 26 year old son commited suicide today. I am an emotional wreck.  How does this happen?  This was the "all american family".  She is the most caring, giving, do anything for anyone kind of person.  I've always admired her and her family.  And this kid was amazing...never in trouble, went to college and had the opportunity to work in chicago, washington d.c. and most recently boston...so successful.  His parents loved him more than anything.

I cant even begin to know what she is going through right now and i feel so helpless.  I can only pray that God gives her the strength to get through this.

And to top it all off, at work they have assigned me to cover for her while she is gone...i sat at her desk today and there were pics everywhere of him...i had to leave.  My heart is breaking for her!

But the wake-up call is this...enjoy everything while you have it...you may not always have it!  And the next time i bitch about not being able to afford this or that, or whine about the gas prices, I will think of her and know that I really dont have it that bad. 

Hugs Leroy.   I lost a friend to suicide this last February and it still makes me feel awful inside when I think of him.   His son had committed suicide a few years prior and I don't believe he ever got over it.   He was such a jolly person and his laugh in the office would make the rest of us laugh.  I just couldn't believe he would take his own life - he seemed like he loved life.   Which made the rest of us feel guilty when he took his life - because we never asked how he really was - we all assumed he was good because he seemed to have his act together.

Leroy, I am seldom here in musings, and I missed your post.  an angelic monkey

I am just so sorry for all of you who are involved. I wish I could say something to you that will make things easier...Words escape me. 

I can only pray for all of you at this point. And I will. Suicide leave so much guilt to so many people. Hopefully he left a note that somewhat explains this. It leave everyone thinking "what if" and "why didn't I see." Please be easy on yourself.  an angelic monkey

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: October 02, 2009, 05:18:52 PM »

Leroy, I am seldom here in musings, and I missed your post.  an angelic monkey

I am just so sorry for all of you who are involved. I wish I could say something to you that will make things easier...Words escape me. 

I can only pray for all of you at this point. And I will. Suicide leave so much guilt to so many people. Hopefully he left a note that somewhat explains this. It leave everyone thinking "what if" and "why didn't I see." Please be easy on yourself.  an angelic monkey

I can not read back right now to find Leroy's post but my heart goes out to you Leroy and the family and all touched by that terrible tragedy. I will include all in my prayers.

I have to go now and lay down for a bit. Take care all.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: October 02, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »

Leroy,I am sending you hugs.You are in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 02, 2009, 07:09:55 PM »

Hey monkeys, what's the latest??
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: October 02, 2009, 07:11:32 PM »

Leroy, just wanted to come back here and tell you that I will be praying for you and this man's family,,,,,,May God give them strength to get through this horable time.......God Bless You also.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: October 02, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »

Hey monkeys, what's the latest??

Hey ScarryCarrie.I am waiting for Nancy Grace to come on. 
Maybe we'll hear something new.
Going to walk Digger.See you monkeys in a bit.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: October 02, 2009, 07:17:15 PM »

Hey trim! Is digger the weiner in the bag in ur signature? Sooo cute!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1738 on: October 02, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »

Sorry Leroy, my thoughts and prayers are with your friend and her family  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: October 02, 2009, 07:39:26 PM »

Leroy what a very difficult time your friend and yourself are surely having.  I pray for strength and comfort for both families and am sending you ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.