March 28, 2024, 05:24:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 408226 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1900 on: October 03, 2009, 02:46:12 AM »

How do you post a pic on here without going through photoshop?

You mean Photobucket?

Look at the lower left corner in the posting screen. "Additional Options"
You can attach a pic from your hard drive that way. Warning........ you'll have to type something in the text screen or it won't work.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: October 03, 2009, 02:46:22 AM »

Jackie? I thought you were going to be cookie decorating with your grandson, weren't you? Your kitchen will not stay clean!   

I don't think we will be doing it tomorrow, my grandma is in hospice and not responding anymore, I may leave sometime tomorrow or wait til Sunday, depending if she makes it through the night.

BTW - the kitchen is already a mess, husband dropped a full bottle of Maple Syrup all over the kitchen floor about an hour ago.   

I am so sorry about your Grandma, Jackie.  You are in my prayers, friend.   an angelic monkey

As for the maple syrup, I would demand a new house or at least a new kitchen!

Thank You, Bearly!

Another great idea - new house!!!!   Keep 'em coming......husband will love you for sure!

I thought so.

I am sure you can get at least a new floor from him and just up the ante from there. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1902 on: October 03, 2009, 02:47:24 AM »

Jackie...thoughts and prayers for you. 

Good night monkeys...see you tomorrow....

Hi and Goodnight Sweet Mere! Sleep Well and God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1903 on: October 03, 2009, 02:49:09 AM »

Jackie? I thought you were going to be cookie decorating with your grandson, weren't you? Your kitchen will not stay clean!   

I don't think we will be doing it tomorrow, my grandma is in hospice and not responding anymore, I may leave sometime tomorrow or wait til Sunday, depending if she makes it through the night.

BTW - the kitchen is already a mess, husband dropped a full bottle of Maple Syrup all over the kitchen floor about an hour ago.   

I am so sorry about your Grandma, Jackie.  You are in my prayers, friend.   an angelic monkey

Thank You, Bearly!

Another great idea - new house!!!!   Keep 'em coming......husband will love you for sure!

I thought so.

I am sure you can get at least a new floor from him and just up the ante from there. 

Hey Bearly! Does all that water cause any urges? Have you had your excercise today?   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1904 on: October 03, 2009, 02:50:24 AM »

Nite all

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: October 03, 2009, 02:50:37 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about  your grandma. Prayers for you and the family.  OMG Maple Syrup, what a sticky mess. It seems to take for ever to get all the sticky up. 

GE, I had a friend with 4 small children, and she really had her hands full! Her kitchen always made me feel better........... it was worse than mine! I remember lamenting to her at one point about how hard it was to keep the kitchen clean with kids running in and out. She just looked at me with tired eyes and said, "When I pick the youngest one up and his socks stay on the floor, I know it's time to mop!"   

That is funny but so true when mine were little. It's my house is really small for so many people the kitchen is any way. I don't have enought cabinets to put everything away. So it gets rather messy with cereal boxes and stuff. I awalys have dishes in the sink. I swear I will wash them and do back out and there will be dishes in the sink again

Yup!

I put my cereal boxes on top of the fridge.  My friend lives in my neighborhood and when I was moving in, she told me this area has lots of ants, so put them there.   So far (10 yrs.), the cereal is safe.  I think I will put them there no matter where I live, it is a great, out of the way place and saves me lots of room!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: October 03, 2009, 02:51:50 AM »

You would?   

Are you going to demand a cushioned floor for those late night crawls?   

I have padded carpet.

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: October 03, 2009, 02:52:05 AM »

Good Night Deenie ~ Sweet Dreams
Thank's for the music
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1908 on: October 03, 2009, 02:52:44 AM »

Nite all

Sweet Dreams, Deenie! Sleep Well and God Bless!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1909 on: October 03, 2009, 02:53:16 AM »

Here is GS out like light while waiting for Grandma, with three of my cats with him.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: October 03, 2009, 02:53:51 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about  your grandma. Prayers for you and the family.  OMG Maple Syrup, what a sticky mess. It seems to take for ever to get all the sticky up. 

GE, I had a friend with 4 small children, and she really had her hands full! Her kitchen always made me feel better........... it was worse than mine! I remember lamenting to her at one point about how hard it was to keep the kitchen clean with kids running in and out. She just looked at me with tired eyes and said, "When I pick the youngest one up and his socks stay on the floor, I know it's time to mop!"   

That is funny but so true when mine were little. It's my house is really small for so many people the kitchen is any way. I don't have enought cabinets to put everything away. So it gets rather messy with cereal boxes and stuff. I awalys have dishes in the sink. I swear I will wash them and do back out and there will be dishes in the sink again

I'm not sure my sink had a bottom when I had kids in the house all the time. I didn't see it for years!

Now you are complaining that you can see your bottom.  Are you ever satisfied, woman?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1911 on: October 03, 2009, 02:55:05 AM »

Yup!

I put my cereal boxes on top of the fridge.  My friend lives in my neighborhood and when I was moving in, she told me this area has lots of ants, so put them there.   So far (10 yrs.), the cereal is safe.  I think I will put them there no matter where I live, it is a great, out of the way place and saves me lots of room!

I'm neurotic about that stuff. Once a box is opened, I put it in the fridge! I've never had a bug problem, but that's where they go!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: October 03, 2009, 02:55:46 AM »

I'm so sorry, Jackie! You'll be in my prayers!

Hon, even with maple syrup floors, your kitchen would put mine to shame. HUGS!

Double that for mine. 

My kitchen has been well-loved in for sure!

Why are you walking like that, are your shoes sticky from the syrup?

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1913 on: October 03, 2009, 02:56:02 AM »

Good Night Sweet Deenie & Mere
Sweet Dreams & God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 03, 2009, 02:56:22 AM »

Bearly, do you decorate your house all up for halloween? 

I told CBB the other day, I bet she sees her porch area as a blank canvas to make one of her beautiful Halloween avatars.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1915 on: October 03, 2009, 02:56:54 AM »

Here is GS out like light while waiting for Grandma, with three of my cats with him.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, How sweet! Gosh, kids came sleep like a log, can't they? Your kittys seem pretty content too!

Did he wake up when you snapped the pic?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: October 03, 2009, 02:57:11 AM »

I'm so sorry, Jackie! You'll be in my prayers!

Hon, even with maple syrup floors, your kitchen would put mine to shame. HUGS!

Double that for mine. 

My kitchen has been well-loved in for sure!

Why are you walking like that, are your shoes sticky from the syrup?

Yes!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1917 on: October 03, 2009, 02:58:19 AM »

Bearly, do you decorate your house all up for halloween? 

I told CBB the other day, I bet she sees her porch area as a blank canvas to make one of her beautiful Halloween avatars.

Yeah............... I'm thinking of using Fanny's Butt as the centerpiece this year............ just sayin'   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: October 03, 2009, 02:59:18 AM »

Please Don't anybody say good night yet. I want to post a pic but have download and resize it.

Good night yet.

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1919 on: October 03, 2009, 02:59:48 AM »

How cute!  Just the way I like my gs - out like a light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.