April 19, 2024, 11:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 408912 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: September 16, 2009, 01:18:01 AM »

I look like someone punched me in the jaw 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #221 on: September 16, 2009, 01:18:06 AM »

I need to create a new emoticon on pain killers, lol    I just took a Vicodin and I'm having a bit of trouble typing 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I bet not even the bananna man would get to you right now.   

Is Jackie here? Don't tempt her!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 16, 2009, 01:19:14 AM »

I need to create a new emoticon on pain killers, lol    I just took a Vicodin and I'm having a bit of trouble typing 

Were you in pain??   

Do not drive or use heavy machinery!!   

Don't worry Mytime will correct your mistakes.!! 

Yeah, I WAS but not now 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #223 on: September 16, 2009, 01:19:41 AM »

The question is............... do you give a chit?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: September 16, 2009, 01:20:00 AM »

For Klaas - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlpTRNIAvc
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 16, 2009, 01:21:20 AM »

The question is............... do you give a chit?   

Not at the moment, lol
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: September 16, 2009, 01:21:33 AM »

Were you in pain??   

Do not drive or use heavy machinery!!   

Don't worry Mytime will correct your mistakes.!! 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #227 on: September 16, 2009, 01:22:06 AM »

Hey Klaas? I hear you went on a wholesale banning spree!   

Can I help you make the list next time?   
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #228 on: September 16, 2009, 01:25:55 AM »

OMG....Klaas Please don't be mad at me or send me to time out for sending you sooooo Many emails....I am So So Sorry!!!!! it scared me so bad everytime I tried to log on it said "Sorry you have been Banned for talking bad about Blink"        I would Never talk bad about Blink or any of you monkeys... It was sooooo scary   I have been trying for the last few hours to come on as a guest sign on....it wouldn't let me it said I was Banned     
 Has anything ever happened to any of you like that?? 
 Ok I can stop shaking now...I'm Back in here with The Monkeys!!!

FloridaT - have no idea what that is all about, but go back a page and read sunny's story and you will feel all better!

Thanks ANJ...I am going back to read now

What a beautiful story that was and thanks for sending me back to read it.

I came in here in a panic because I kept getting "Your Banned" when I was trying to come here and read...I sent ohhhh I don't how many emails ( but a few) to Klaas trying to find out what I did to get banned... I didn't want her to get upset with me ...I know how busy she is ...but it was really upsetting seeing "You are Banned for saying bad things about Blink"....I have never nor would I Ever post Anything bad about Blink, Shoot I think she is Amazing, Brilliant and I love to read anything she writes.... I didn't even want to sign in just come as a guest and read, but I couldn't even do that...One of my furbabies passed away this weekend and maybe I am still a little sensitive and over reacted a little by sending more than one email to Klaas...I Sorry Klaas   

Awwwwww. I'm so sorry about your furbaby! That's really hard to go through!

Thank you CBB it was so sad. He wasn't sick at all. He was pretty old...his name is Peppie and he was a long haired black and white chihuahua. He crossed over the rainbow bridge the night before my birthday so it has been a rough couple of days. He was so sweet. he passed in his sleep. I will miss him so much. he was so tiny, but thought he was Huge and Bad. My 100lb rottie/dobbie mix and Butchie knew he ruled the house.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 16, 2009, 01:25:55 AM »

Here is one of my rejects.  The dog (yorkie) is too small and hard to see it:

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: September 16, 2009, 01:29:19 AM »

OMG....Klaas Please don't be mad at me or send me to time out for sending you sooooo Many emails....I am So So Sorry!!!!! it scared me so bad everytime I tried to log on it said "Sorry you have been Banned for talking bad about Blink"        I would Never talk bad about Blink or any of you monkeys... It was sooooo scary   I have been trying for the last few hours to come on as a guest sign on....it wouldn't let me it said I was Banned     

FloridaT - have no idea what that is all about, but go back a page and read sunny's story and you will feel all better!

I came in here in a panic because I kept getting "Your Banned" when I was trying to come here and read...I sent ohhhh I don't how many emails ( but a few) to Klaas trying to find out what I did to get banned... I didn't want her to get upset with me ...I know how busy she is ...but it was really upsetting seeing "You are Banned for saying bad things about Blink"....I have never nor would I Ever post Anything bad about Blink, Shoot I think she is Amazing, Brilliant and I love to read anything she writes.... I didn't even want to sign in just come as a guest and read, but I couldn't even do that...One of my furbabies passed away this weekend and maybe I am still a little sensitive and over reacted a little by sending more than one email to Klaas...I Sorry Klaas   

Awwwwww. I'm so sorry about your furbaby! That's really hard to go through!

Thank you CBB it was so sad. He wasn't sick at all. He was pretty old...his name is Peppie and he was a long haired black and white chihuahua. He crossed over the rainbow bridge the night before my birthday so it has been a rough couple of days. He was so sweet. he passed in his sleep. I will miss him so much. he was so tiny, but thought he was Huge and Bad. My 100lb rottie/dobbie mix and Butchie knew he ruled the house.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: September 16, 2009, 01:36:43 AM »

OMG, here's what happens.  If I ban someone that uses AOL I can't ban their IP.  AOL uses something sortof like regional centers so there could be 100+ members using the same IP.  Well, today I banned someone from SM and forgot about the IP thing.  So I banned a bunch of people along with them BY ACCIDENT. 

Hate it when that happens, lol.  That was before the vicodin 
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: September 16, 2009, 01:40:28 AM »

Oh, I am so sorry!  Now I feel bad for laughing. 

NO Please don't feel bad MT..You put the First smile on my face in Days!! It feels good to smile, No not good Great!! Thank you for doing that...You are Awesome and I thank you for being you.  (((hug))) to you don't feel bad Please
I hope this post...my puter is really messing up tonight
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: September 16, 2009, 01:42:59 AM »

OMG, here's what happens.  If I ban someone that uses AOL I can't ban their IP.  AOL uses something sortof like regional centers so there could be 100+ members using the same IP.  Well, today I banned someone from SM and forgot about the IP thing.  So I banned a bunch of people along with them BY ACCIDENT. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Today, I am glad I was not using AOL.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2009, 01:43:14 AM »

Nite all!  I'm fading fast 
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: September 16, 2009, 01:44:01 AM »

Oh Thank goodness...sorry Klaas for all the emails,I did delete about 3 of them but I know I sent a few more.....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: September 16, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »

Nite all!  I'm fading fast 

Good nite Klaas - take another one before the pain starts.

Sweet dreams!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2009, 01:49:47 AM »

Klaas - if you are still here - I have a cleanup on aisle 46 of the Lindsey Baum thread.  The forum was hanging for me and my post, posted 3 or 4 times!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: September 16, 2009, 01:54:16 AM »

CBB - have I told you I love you lately??????      Klaas too!!!!!!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: September 16, 2009, 01:54:45 AM »

Oh, I am so sorry!  Now I feel bad for laughing. 

NO Please don't feel bad MT..You put the First smile on my face in Days!! It feels good to smile, No not good Great!! Thank you for doing that...You are Awesome and I thank you for being you.  (((hug))) to you don't feel bad Please
I hope this post...my puter is really messing up tonight

awwwwwwwwww  (((hug)) back at you. 

I feel for you.  My oldest yorkie is 14 and slowly going down hill.  It just breaks my heart. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.