April 20, 2024, 07:02:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 408940 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: September 16, 2009, 09:00:09 AM »

Evening MT
Did you know that the last cable stetch on the top of your dress on the right side blinks. 
How you doing. You and me both would have had a melt down if we had received the message FT9 got. 

GE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2009, 09:02:05 AM »

I need to create a new emoticon on pain killers, lol    I just took a Vicodin and I'm having a bit of trouble typing 

Oh Boy!  Don't wanna read that!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2009, 09:02:36 AM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2009, 09:03:32 AM »

I look like someone punched me in the jaw 

Well it wasn't ME!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2009, 09:05:55 AM »

Hey Klaas? I hear you went on a wholesale banning spree!   

Can I help you make the list next time?   

NO!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2009, 09:07:16 AM »

Thank you CBB it was so sad. He wasn't sick at all. He was pretty old...his name is Peppie and he was a long haired black and white chihuahua. He crossed over the rainbow bridge the night before my birthday so it has been a rough couple of days. He was so sweet. he passed in his sleep. I will miss him so much. he was so tiny, but thought he was Huge and Bad. My 100lb rottie/dobbie mix and Butchie knew he ruled the house.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2009, 09:08:03 AM »

OMG, here's what happens.  If I ban someone that uses AOL I can't ban their IP.  AOL uses something sortof like regional centers so there could be 100+ members using the same IP.  Well, today I banned someone from SM and forgot about the IP thing.  So I banned a bunch of people along with them BY ACCIDENT. 

Hate it when that happens, lol.  That was before the vicodin 

Me too!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: September 16, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »

CBB - have I told you I love you lately??????      Klaas too!!!!!!!! 

suck up!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2009, 09:26:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Good Morning trim!  I see you are getting your exercise this morning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2009, 09:30:08 AM »

I've got a sinus infection. I think it's the time of year, but it's getting to me. I think I'm going to check the threads and turn in. Tell ANJ good for me and you guys sleep well tonight! God Bless!! 

CBB I have a sinus infection too!  Do you have a Neti Pot?  IF you don't, try one...it really works!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2009, 10:04:41 AM »

I've got a sinus infection. I think it's the time of year, but it's getting to me. I think I'm going to check the threads and turn in. Tell ANJ good for me and you guys sleep well tonight! God Bless!! 

CBB I have a sinus infection too!  Do you have a Neti Pot?  IF you don't, try one...it really works!!

I'm not CBB, but I'd like to know what a Neti Pot is...  I might need one.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 16, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »

Sunny, What a beautiful and sad experience this was. How blessed each of you must feel that this sweet kind soul wanted each of you to know what it meant to him that you all  showed your kindness toward him. There needs to more "Pops" and people like you and the others that cared about this sweet soul that was gathered there for him in this world. Thank you for this touching story and I hope you feel better soon.    an angelic monkey

thanks, I feel a bit better this morning.  I think perhaps I was meant to share Pops story as a reminder to all of us that there are so many people without work who need our help. If you have a local food bank please donate.....do it for a sweet old man named Pops!

I'm sure the next time I donate food, I'll be thinking of your Pops.     an angelic monkey   Glad you feel better today.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2009, 10:19:06 AM »

Thank you CBB it was so sad. He wasn't sick at all. He was pretty old...his name is Peppie and he was a long haired black and white chihuahua. He crossed over the rainbow bridge the night before my birthday so it has been a rough couple of days. He was so sweet. he passed in his sleep. I will miss him so much. he was so tiny, but thought he was Huge and Bad. My 100lb rottie/dobbie mix and Butchie knew he ruled the house.

I'm sorry.   It always hurts like hell when we lose our furbabies.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2009, 10:22:59 AM »

Here is one of my rejects.  The dog (yorkie) is too small and hard to see it:

This struck me funny - I guess because I used to have a couple of Yorkies.    The way you put the Yorkie in the bike basket is really cute.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2009, 10:32:06 AM »

Hi Sassy! It's a little ceramic tea pot looking thing....one used warm salt water to rinse out one nostril and then the other...  at first I thought...oooowwwwwwww...but then I tried it after nearly frowning myself and it really works!!  I swear by it!!   http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/neti-pot.htm

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2009, 10:32:49 AM »

Sunny, What a beautiful and sad experience this was. How blessed each of you must feel that this sweet kind soul wanted each of you to know what it meant to him that you all  showed your kindness toward him. There needs to more "Pops" and people like you and the others that cared about this sweet soul that was gathered there for him in this world. Thank you for this touching story and I hope you feel better soon.    an angelic monkey

thanks, I feel a bit better this morning.  I think perhaps I was meant to share Pops story as a reminder to all of us that there are so many people without work who need our help. If you have a local food bank please donate.....do it for a sweet old man named Pops!

I'm sure the next time I donate food, I'll be thinking of your Pops.     an angelic monkey   Glad you feel better today.
aaawww thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2009, 10:48:33 AM »

Hi Sassy! It's a little ceramic tea pot looking thing....one used warm salt water to rinse out one nostril and then the other...  at first I thought...oooowwwwwwww...but then I tried it after nearly frowning myself and it really works!!  I swear by it!!   http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/neti-pot.htm

Thanks.  I'll have to pick one up.  I get terrible sinus infections.        an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2009, 10:57:45 AM »

Thanks.  I'll have to pick one up.  I get terrible sinus infections.        an angelic monkey

You will not regret it... I promise!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #298 on: September 16, 2009, 11:07:43 AM »

SunnyinTx,  Thank you for sharing your story about Pops. It shows how one person can make a difference. It was very up lifting. After all the stuff we read on here at SM with the missing children and adults. It was heart warming to have such a winderful story to read. I am sure he is in heaven with all the other angels.
God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: September 16, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »

SunnyinTx,  Thank you for sharing your story about Pops. It shows how one person can make a difference. It was very up lifting. After all the stuff we read on here at SM with the missing children and adults. It was heart warming to have such a winderful story to read. I am sure he is in heaven with all the other angels.
God Bless

GE, thanks.  It was one of those times in one's life when they are glad they did the right thing. For me the right thing was to fulfill the commitment I made to going to the funeral. Believe me when I tell you I tried to talk myself out of it several times. But I finally gave in thinking this old man  probably didn't have a lot of friends or family...after all he collected cans, right. WOW, was I wrong. I am so happy that so many of you took the time to read it and comment on it. Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.