April 26, 2024, 09:39:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 409240 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: September 17, 2009, 08:02:37 PM »

OK, even though I'm really not in alot of pain, earlier I decided to create a toothache emoticon, LOL 

Aww! I hope you feel better.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: September 17, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »

OK, even though I'm really not in alot of pain, earlier I decided to create a toothache emoticon, LOL 

Thanks Fanny.  I'm OK, it's my FIL and Cousin that have had it bad.  My FIL (87yr) broke his back 2 weeks ago and they just discovered that was his problem 2 days ago.  He had a procedure done today though that should help him.  My cousin (57yr) had open heart surgery 2 days ago and had his aortic valve replaced.  He's doing well too.  Both should go home tomorrow.  Two different hospitals so we have been running all over the place.  SO.....I can't hardly complain about a little dental work. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #522 on: September 17, 2009, 08:17:04 PM »

Thanks Fanny.  I'm OK, it's my FIL and Cousin that have had it bad.  My FIL (87yr) broke his back 2 weeks ago and they just discovered that was his problem 2 days ago.  He had a procedure done today though that should help him.  My cousin (57yr) had open heart surgery 2 days ago and had his aortic valve replaced.  He's doing well too.  Both should go home tomorrow.  Two different hospitals so we have been running all over the place.  SO.....I can't hardly complain about a little dental work. 
Klaas, sorry about the toothache. Do love the toothache monkey.

I hope your FIL and Cousin are doing well and I will say prayers for them and for your dental work. That's amazing your cousin is going home in three days after the surgery. He must be one tough cookie!! Much luv. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: September 17, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »

Calling all monkeys - if you had an adult child go missing and if LE refused to investigate it (thinking she ran away or that she was not worth it) and LE  refused to call in the FBI - The FBI claimed they could not help unless LE requested it but LE wont request it.   

What would you do? Who would you write?  Who would you call?  Can you imagine the frustration of this situation. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: September 17, 2009, 08:29:56 PM »

Dental work is very serious too.  You sure do have your plate full.   I hope you are taking care of YOU too. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 17, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »

I hope your FIL and Cousin are doing well and I will say prayers for them and for your dental work. That's amazing your cousin is going home in three days after the surgery. He must be one tough cookie!! Much luv. JSM

I had a molar that had an infected root and bone.  They pulled the molar and removed the infected bone and injected bone into the area then stitched it back up.  That was the most miserable 1 1/2hr's I've spent in a long time.  In 4 months they should be able to do the implant, then in another 3 months they will add the crown to the implant.  LONG process.  I'm not in alot of pain but I'm swollen and bruised and I have a bunch of stitches in my mouth.  It is also very costly but the options are implant, bridge or no tooth at all.  The implant is permanent and the best IMO.

My cousin is tough.  He's lucky he survived as his aortic valve wasn't working.  He has a pig valve now and is doing well.  He's ready to go home.  When he gets home we'll visit wearing pig noses, just to give him a hard time. 

My FIL is old, has CHF, on dialysis and has Guillain-Barré so can barely walk.  2 weeks ago he fell on the carpet in the house.  He went to the doc who did an xray but the doc didn't see the fracture.  So this 87yr old man has been living with horrible pain for over 2 weeks.  Today, they used a needle to use a balloon type thing to lift apart his vertebre and then injected some kind of cement.  It was instant relief for him.  He will also go home tomorrow right after they give him his dialysis. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: September 17, 2009, 08:49:27 PM »

Pig noses!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Make sure you oink a lot under your breath and brush up on your pig latin.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 17, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »

Klaas you've had a lot on your plate lately.  I'm so sorry for your poor FIL and the suffering he had to endure, but glad he is pain free now.
Hope your mouth feels better soon.  Guess you can't eat right now. 
Lol @ pig nose story.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: September 17, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »

Feel better Klaas & prays will be said for your relatives improved health as well.    When it rains it pours!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: September 17, 2009, 09:23:39 PM »

Calling all monkeys - if you had an adult child go missing and if LE refused to investigate it (thinking she ran away or that she was not worth it) and LE  refused to call in the FBI - The FBI claimed they could not help unless LE requested it but LE wont request it.   

What would you do? Who would you write?  Who would you call?  Can you imagine the frustration of this situation. 
I don't know what I would do. But, I think I would start with your political representative at low level and work your way up. Also, the newspapers. The police certainly could check to see if there were any transactions at her bank.
If I was in the same city, I would start looking myself via the friends, etc
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: September 17, 2009, 09:24:42 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: September 17, 2009, 09:25:42 PM »

I don't know, mytime....last I knew it was the 24 hours missing deal.....     

Is this someone you know, or something I have not caught up with here?     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: September 17, 2009, 09:27:07 PM »

Klaas - I want a FIA emoticon.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: September 17, 2009, 09:27:57 PM »

Kat_Gram!!!

How are you doing?  I was away last week and regretfully did not catch up on all threads...        

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: September 17, 2009, 09:31:47 PM »

OMG pig latin YES!  We'll have to speak it when we go there, LOLOL   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #535 on: September 17, 2009, 09:32:29 PM »

I had a molar that had an infected root and bone.  They pulled the molar and removed the infected bone and injected bone into the area then stitched it back up.  That was the most miserable 1 1/2hr's I've spent in a long time.  In 4 months they should be able to do the implant, then in another 3 months they will add the crown to the implant.  LONG process.  I'm not in alot of pain but I'm swollen and bruised and I have a bunch of stitches in my mouth.  It is also very costly but the options are implant, bridge or no tooth at all.  The implant is permanent and the best IMO.

My cousin is tough.  He's lucky he survived as his aortic valve wasn't working.  He has a pig valve now and is doing well.  He's ready to go home.  When he gets home we'll visit wearing pig noses, just to give him a hard time. 

My FIL is old, has CHF, on dialysis and has Guillain-Barré so can barely walk.  2 weeks ago he fell on the carpet in the house.  He went to the doc who did an xray but the doc didn't see the fracture.  So this 87yr old man has been living with horrible pain for over 2 weeks.  Today, they used a needle to use a balloon type thing to lift apart his vertebre and then injected some kind of cement.  It was instant relief for him.  He will also go home tomorrow right after they give him his dialysis. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #536 on: September 17, 2009, 09:36:53 PM »

I don't know, mytime....last I knew it was the 24 hours missing deal.....     

Is this someone you know, or something I have not caught up with here?     

I was following a case here about Christine Sheddy but PT and I were just discussing it as a hypothetical question.  Something on our local news triggered the discussion.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: September 17, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »

Klaas - I want a FIA emoticon.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I see you remember what that means.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: September 17, 2009, 09:40:36 PM »

OMG pig latin YES!  We'll have to speak it when we go there, LOLOL   

Monkey Devil!  and of course little curly pink tales could add to the theme.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 17, 2009, 09:57:47 PM »

First of all I would contact every TV station and newspaper I could think of. I'd call Tim Miller @ TES. I would contact my state representative and senator.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.