April 25, 2024, 11:46:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 409213 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: September 18, 2009, 12:47:20 AM »

awe Deenie - that is terrible!    
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #561 on: September 18, 2009, 12:50:31 AM »

Hi Trip !   

Trip - please meeat Deenie - she is our musings DJ!   

Deenie - please meet trip.  She is from down under.   

Hi there Mytime. Very good to see you here.   

And Hi Deenie.  Great to meet you too. DJ hey?    What kind of tunes are you all into here?

Good to be back 2 days in a row.  I'm making a late lunch whilst catching up ... If anyone's hungry. 

Supposed to be working, but hunger prevails.  I've run out of hot english mustard.  This is not good.

HELLO Ms Trip from Down Under. I love your Avatar very Sweet.  Music can be of any era and any .. I am a mixed bag. You name it I can play it and or find it * or I try .......... I am listening to Crosby Stills & Nash right now " Carry On" 
Welcome Welcome ..   I LOVE Mustard its YUM. I like hot Thai food and alike but not spicey Mustard .. Just good old Yellow works for me. Its a staple in me house all year round. Omg put Mustard on a Hot Bagel WOW ... is Good.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: September 18, 2009, 12:52:10 AM »

Hi Deenie and Mytime

Sorry I was playing pogo and watching a movie.   Just checked back in.  Long time Deenie, you sound like a good friend.

Hi Ms Mary, yes it has been awhile.  Mytime and Mary ... I have to say that I have never been so heartfelt to anyone going through a breakup as I have with my friend. My friend is like my private angel. She has always been there for me. And she has been with * ( I will call him Jack as in Azz) for almost 6yrs. Lived with him for the last 4 yrs. She has been raising his very young children * who have never had a Mother figure and she loves them sooo much. 

( she is 47 and has many children just none bio to her), she does volunteer work with a charity org - which is a Camp for Kids that are either paraplegic and on Ventilators. All the kids are hers * she is a veteran of almost 17yrs within this Camp. Kids can start as young as 5 so she has had many under her wings. They come back ever year and she is there.

She starting working in personal care for elderly where she goes into the home and works multiple shifts * she has a lot of medical background. She is going to school to become a Nurse.  So she met up with another woman who does the same thing and she hired her (my friend) to take on yet more clients. She is basically on call. The woman and her bf befriended Her and her JackAzz .. And my Friend thought it was cool because they had so much in common etc.. they have been friends for about a year now. In the last 3 mos this Gal who hired her * was fighting with her Live in BF and falling on hard times. So My Friend was holding her hand and saying I will help you if you need me to take shifts yadda. Her BF was I guess cheating or what have you. They Boss and BF broke up a month ago.

Well my Friend noticed that she was always being sent on jobs at weird times. She was called and asked by Boss -Can you stay longer than your shift ..this woman would say I will pay you extra etc... I know its 10pm but can you stay till midnight .. I can't make it to take the shift right now ....... puke

WOW BIG RED TRUCK -  This Woman and My Friends JACKAzz ... Caught. Every time my friend was sent out or asked to stay longer was because Boss was doing Jackazz .. And so My friend has been packing her life in her truck for the last few days and moving out. Its so effin Jerry Springer that you can't even grasp it.

And He is proclaiming to my friend - You were never Home and never gave me Attention so I moved on.  Can you say SHOOT HIM. 

People can be so downright mean.  It's always a shock when good people discover what not so good people are capable of.
Your friend is still in pain but someday she will realize she is so better off without him.   It will take some time I imagine. 
Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: September 18, 2009, 12:52:11 AM »

More Monkeys For Trip:

i love that bug eyed monkey at the top there CBB. How do I go about acquiring her?

thank you all for making me feel welcome.

much appreciated.

This one, right?

Yes thats the one!

thanks!!!!

Klaas has you all fixed up, Trip! When you're ready for Halloween, I made this for you, should you feel like getting dressed up! Again, welcome to SM!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/trip1.gif

CBB.  Thanks sooo much. 

And Klaas!  Thanks!

How cute am I?  That's adorable CBB.  My face hurts from smiling at you.  Thanks!

Halloween is my sort of holiday.. but we never celebrate it in Australia.  I'm not quite up on the historical significance of it.

Occasionally we get groups of children trick or treating, inspired by the kids on their favorite US sitcoms... but not often. 
Shame, as it seems like a lot of fun.

I'm going to celebrate though, especially now i have a costume! 

Boooo!

Thanks again CBB.  I will have to work out how to upload my Halloween monkey.  Lunch first though.

That is so cute!  No Halloween in the outback? 

Probably just as well, it has become an unsafe "holiday."  Have I told you the world has become a scarey place yet? 

Yer go figure - no halloween in the outback.. nor anywhere here really.  Inspired by US TV, at the age of ten, I did once take my little sister trick or treating... the neighbors were not all that great about it. 

I'm still unsure of the story behind Halloween.  Are there scary Halloween crimes?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: September 18, 2009, 12:53:01 AM »

Tell my where I can find him. 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: September 18, 2009, 12:56:43 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: September 18, 2009, 12:57:13 AM »

You always hear of some sicko's tainting the candy with drugs or giving kids drugs as candy.  In my day, it was razor blades in the apples.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 18, 2009, 01:05:22 AM »

I'm not feeling so well tonight Monkeys, I may be calling it an early night.  Now I don't want to worry anyone
but I think I have lost my appetite.      

If I logout, I am probably too tired to say goodnight.

Just in case.

Goodnight in Advance

XOXOX
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #568 on: September 18, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »

Its passed that MT, its like Mental screw for her. Its so out there that its hard to conceive actually.  She/My GF went to pick up her last items today and found that this * Other woman went and bought all new for His Bedroom ( which was my gf's bedroom). She bought all new sheets/comforter and etc for HIS comfort.  She bought all new towels for the master bath etc and stuff for his kids ..Talk about sending one reeling ... " this all came about in the last 15 days" my friend was clueless up until then .. CAN You Imagine???  OH My GAWD - this is why I have been getting 20 phones daily to keep my friend SANE if that is possible. I wish I could B*tch slap him .. I really do. He can't even let the blood dry ..and He had the Balls to say to Her today "why are you so angry" as she fell apart in a puddle and then got Hot ... looking at the instant changes.
I am so Proud of Her though. She has Not disrespected her integrity and She has not done anything to regret. She has said her Peace OH yeah - Yelled. But She has nothing to look back at that will he ever be able to say " She was Crazy".  I hope he Rots.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #569 on: September 18, 2009, 01:17:06 AM »

I'm not feeling so well tonight Monkeys, I may be calling it an early night.  Now I don't want to worry anyone
but I think I have lost my appetite.      

If I logout, I am probably too tired to say goodnight.

Just in case.

Goodnight in Advance

XOXOX
Awe Mary Mary I am sorry your not feeling good.  I am glad I got to say HI.
Much Love and if you do go " Sleep Well".
 an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #570 on: September 18, 2009, 01:18:49 AM »

I would gladly offer him up 

Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: September 18, 2009, 01:21:05 AM »

HELLO Ms Trip from Down Under. I love your Avatar very Sweet.  Music can be of any era and any .. I am a mixed bag. You name it I can play it and or find it * or I try .......... I am listening to Crosby Stills & Nash right now " Carry On" 
Welcome Welcome ..   I LOVE Mustard its YUM. I like hot Thai food and alike but not spicey Mustard .. Just good old Yellow works for me. Its a staple in me house all year round. Omg put Mustard on a Hot Bagel WOW ... is Good.

Deenie,  I lerrve Crosby, Stills & Nash.  Love music full-stop. Anything and everything.  Old, new, so long as i can dance to it.

I can scrape a bit of mustard off the inside of the lid, but its not right, just not right.  Bagel. MMM yum. Haven't eaten a bagel in years.  I'm still hungry.  Quick trip to milk-bar on the corner will fix this.  Back in a jiffy.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: September 18, 2009, 01:23:25 AM »

Its passed that MT, its like Mental screw for her. Its so out there that its hard to conceive actually.  She/My GF went to pick up her last items today and found that this * Other woman went and bought all new for His Bedroom ( which was my gf's bedroom). She bought all new sheets/comforter and etc for HIS comfort.  She bought all new towels for the master bath etc and stuff for his kids ..Talk about sending one reeling ... " this all came about in the last 15 days" my friend was clueless up until then .. CAN You Imagine???  OH My GAWD - this is why I have been getting 20 phones daily to keep my friend SANE if that is possible. I wish I could B*tch slap him .. I really do. He can't even let the blood dry ..and He had the Balls to say to Her today "why are you so angry" as she fell apart in a puddle and then got Hot ... looking at the instant changes.
I am so Proud of Her though. She has Not disrespected her integrity and She has not done anything to regret. She has said her Peace OH yeah - Yelled. But She has nothing to look back at that will he ever be able to say " She was Crazy".  I hope he Rots.

She sounds better off without him.  I believe in the old "if does it with ya, he'll do it to ya."

Ok Monkeys, I need to go to bed.  MM - I hope you feel better.

See you all tomorrow.

Sweet dreams

XOXO
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #573 on: September 18, 2009, 01:29:29 AM »

You always hear of some sicko's tainting the candy with drugs or giving kids drugs as candy.  In my day, it was razor blades in the apples.   

I remember that my Parents would make us put all our Goods out on the floor in the living room. My Mom and Dad would go threw every piece by hand inspecting it. If it looked like the wrapper was torn or weird - to the garbage it went. My Mom would throw the fruit out too. She would say WHO gives Fruit on Halloween? It is amazing what some people do give in desperation when they have 3 kids on the porch and One piece of candy left ... the WAIT hold On ..is when you know .. Its time to leave lol.

Two years ago I really did it up for Halloween. I got all dressed up as a witch. I had my entire porch looking like a Haunted Gypsy Haven. Music the whole gig.  OMG it was SO FUN. I went to the Dollar store and I bought a ton of bracelets that were metal and glitz. I only gave them to girls ( age appropriate) and I told them it was Witches Gold. They would squeal and their faces would Light up.   I think I have a pic of me as a Witch. Hmmph. Maybe I can find it. I wore a mask ... I would have done the makeup thing ..but the Mask was too cool. 
I always loved Halloween, still do.

Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: September 18, 2009, 01:48:30 AM »

Whoah!  Thats pretty scary Mytime.  Razor blades in apples? I hope they caught that nutter!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #575 on: September 18, 2009, 01:52:58 AM »

Deenie,  I lerrve Crosby, Stills & Nash.  Love music full-stop. Anything and everything.  Old, new, so long as i can dance to it.

I can scrape a bit of mustard off the inside of the lid, but its not right, just not right.  Bagel. MMM yum. Haven't eaten a bagel in years.  I'm still hungry.  Quick trip to milk-bar on the corner will fix this.  Back in a jiffy.
I will find you a song Trip. Everyone in the Muse room receives a song from the DJ. 

Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: September 18, 2009, 01:55:32 AM »

I remember that my Parents would make us put all our Goods out on the floor in the living room. My Mom and Dad would go threw every piece by hand inspecting it. If it looked like the wrapper was torn or weird - to the garbage it went. My Mom would throw the fruit out too. She would say WHO gives Fruit on Halloween? It is amazing what some people do give in desperation when they have 3 kids on the porch and One piece of candy left ... the WAIT hold On ..is when you know .. Its time to leave lol.

Two years ago I really did it up for Halloween. I got all dressed up as a witch. I had my entire porch looking like a Haunted Gypsy Haven. Music the whole gig.  OMG it was SO FUN. I went to the Dollar store and I bought a ton of bracelets that were metal and glitz. I only gave them to girls ( age appropriate) and I told them it was Witches Gold. They would squeal and their faces would Light up.   I think I have a pic of me as a Witch. Hmmph. Maybe I can find it. I wore a mask ... I would have done the makeup thing ..but the Mask was too cool. 
I always loved Halloween, still do.

You know I was just wondering how appropriate it might be of me to don a little make up and take myself out for Halloween night... I would enjoy that. Sounds like good fun, even for the grownups. Either way I will ensure I have treats on hand just in case I get visitors. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #577 on: September 18, 2009, 01:55:41 AM »

Trip what time is it where your at? I have no clue.

Tell me some of your fave Songs ?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #578 on: September 18, 2009, 02:01:28 AM »

WOW just found this Rubber Ducky
Hi Klaas 
Love the new Icons

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #579 on: September 18, 2009, 02:04:37 AM »

WOW just found this Rubber Ducky
Hi Klaas 
Love the new Icons
I love Rubber Ducky 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mh85R-S-dh8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Mh85R-S-dh8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xe1600f&amp;color2=0xfebd01&amp;border=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.