April 18, 2024, 05:15:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 408853 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #840 on: September 25, 2009, 04:28:53 AM »

Hi KCJackie 

Hi, GE!!  I'm so glad your back - the games have been moving slooooooow.

I am glad to be back.  I just wish our late nighters would come back to musings. But maybe when winter gets here and it's to cold to go do other things they will come back.

We keep missing each other.

Hows it going? Am so glad it's Friday. No early morning call to get kids up for school tomorrow. I am so  as they are having the High School Homecoming Football game tomorrow here. But some how the Jr. High kids are going too. Big deal with some kind of bow thing the boys have to buy for the girls and some wrist band the girls buy for the boys. I am talking 30 to 50  bucks for these things. What I don't get is that the High school and Jr High are on the same night at the High School. 
Is it a small school they go to?  Just wondering if that's the reason they are grouping them together?  If not, sounds like they are just asking for trouble.

By Calif ya they are small. The HS has 1500 and the Jr H has 500. I think it's asking for trouble too. In more ways than one.  Both GD & GS want to go and of course with friends and they want us to drive everyone. But they don't want to go together.  I really thinks it's a bad idea. But as I have been told alot lately I am old.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: September 25, 2009, 04:30:44 AM »

Not a small school.

BTW - you're not old!  You just know better!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #842 on: September 25, 2009, 04:34:54 AM »

Not a small school.

I just have to laugh I hear the same thing from GK's that I heard from my kids.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Hows Monkeydoodle doing with school?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #843 on: September 25, 2009, 04:42:31 AM »

Not a small school.

I just have to laugh I hear the same thing from GK's that I heard from my kids.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

She's doing good - and very happy about test scores.  
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: September 25, 2009, 04:44:30 AM »

How is your husband handling the full house?  I bet it is so much louder there now.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #845 on: September 25, 2009, 04:54:25 AM »

How is your husband handling the full house?  I bet it is so much louder there now.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Some days he does very well. Other days he is a real pain.  Monkey Devil! It sure isn't quiet any more that is for sure. They are kids and loud he just wasn't around when ours were that way. They have all made friends and are out playing or visiting friends. And of course they want them to spend the night every week end. So have it worked out they each get to have their friends one night every other week end. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #846 on: September 25, 2009, 04:58:10 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Some days he does very well. Other days he is a real pain.  Monkey Devil! It sure isn't quiet any more that is for sure. They are kids and loud he just wasn't around when ours were that way. They have all made friends and are out playing or visiting friends. And of course they want them to spend the night every week end. So have it worked out they each get to have their friends one night every other week end. 

Sounds like you are having a blast!  That is so nice of you to let them all have friends over at the same time.  How is your daughter doing?

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #847 on: September 25, 2009, 05:00:10 AM »

Not a small school.

She's doing good - and very happy about test scores.  
You must be very proud of her. I think it's wonderful she has gone back to school. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #848 on: September 25, 2009, 05:05:04 AM »

Sounds like you are having a blast!  That is so nice of you to let them all have friends over at the same time.  How is your daughter doing?

She is doing okay. She misses her friends. Is happy with how well the kids are doing. Still trying to figure out a way for her to meet people her age.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: September 25, 2009, 05:09:23 AM »

She is doing okay. She misses her friends. Is happy with how well the kids are doing. Still trying to figure out a way for her to meet people her age.

I didn't think about that, where she works from home, there's not much of a chance meeting someone new is there? Monkey Devil!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #850 on: September 25, 2009, 05:37:48 AM »

I didn't think about that, where she works from home, there's not much of a chance meeting someone new is there? Monkey Devil!

I got kicked out of the cage. Sorry  One of the draw backs from working at home.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: September 25, 2009, 05:49:53 AM »

I got kicked out of the cage. Sorry  One of the draw backs from working at home.

No problem, I was actually on the phone with my mom, she was updating me about my grandma. an angelic monkey  When it rains it pours!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: September 25, 2009, 07:03:44 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: September 25, 2009, 07:05:27 AM »

Good Morning Trimm
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #854 on: September 25, 2009, 07:05:27 AM »

No problem, I was actually on the phone with my mom, she was updating me about my grandma. an angelic monkey  When it rains it pours!

Isn't that the truth. Some times I think I need 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #855 on: September 25, 2009, 07:06:49 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and Jackie

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #856 on: September 25, 2009, 07:08:44 AM »

Isn't that the truth. Some times I think I need 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #857 on: September 25, 2009, 07:09:07 AM »

Prayers for your Grandma an angelic monkey
I really need to get to bed. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: September 25, 2009, 07:10:52 AM »

Prayers for your Grandma an angelic monkey
I really need to get to bed. 

Thank You!

Good Night ~ Sweet Dreams
crazybabyborg
« Reply #859 on: September 25, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »

Personally, I think we need a petition to bring back the milkman................ just sayin!

We could start a grassroots organization! We could call it WAMU!!!!

Women And Milkmen Unite!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.