April 27, 2024, 01:56:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 409306 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: October 02, 2009, 10:09:07 AM »

Capps...I didn't know or read anything negative about you here or anywhere else in regards to "D" or why you were absent...so, sorry that that happened to you...

Tks Cookie, there were a few comments here that I was pointed to but I was also told that a few individuals went to another site to let the loose lips loose.   Beyond what it did to me temporarily, I wanted to bring it to the forefront so that maybe these members engaging in such behavior will pause....Ive got my big girl panties on 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1521 on: October 02, 2009, 10:20:35 AM »

<snipp>
I truly love it here & I feel close to the majority of you with an ever growing mutual respect...let's work together on not letting negativity cloud our days & hurt each others feelings

I agree Capp. I hope you are feeling better with each new day.  an angelic monkey

I am not able to spend a lot of time here so I only pick up bits and pieces of some of the drama. I just take what ever I see "with a grain of salt" because as much as I want to believe people are honest when they are on the internet, sadly I know that not everyone is. I am not sure what these "other" sites get out of trashing other people other than they have nothing in there own lives but misery. I can see you are loved and respected here. It is people like yourself that make SM a nice place to come for info. Thanks for your eloquent post. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: October 02, 2009, 10:22:35 AM »

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for linking those comments over here.  I wasn't aware of the rules, and of course cookie is right when she says it does no good, only upsets people.

I don't know why I get so surprised when this kind of stuff goes on, but I am every time, lol!

It means nothing except shows that sometimes people don't agree. 

also, to fatcat:  the other day I think you thought I was being snarky when I apologized for offending you by referring to Tim Homseth as "nuts".  I wasn't being snarky, I was sincere in my apology and hope you can accept it.

I agree that it's not nice to call anyone "nuts".

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: October 02, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »

Capp - I know you have been "around the block", you don't strike me as a naive person.  That said, you must know that many of the people that frequent the missing persons forums do so for other than honorable reasons. They may need attention for themselves (like Dolce) or simply need an audience to bully around.

I have been talked about, lied about, threatened for over 4 years now in various forums.  I have learned to let it all slide.  I have also learned that if 4 people leave SM because they don't like the way it's run here, 8 new people will join that do.  When people leave to set up their own private forum, those forums usually die out over time due to lack of membership.  Hard to have a conversation with yourself.

I can't spend the time I would like right now reading each and every thread and link.  I likely wouldn't have deleted that link anyway because it wasn't a direct link to the post just a link to the blog.

I am very well aware of the personality conflicts going on between several posters in the Haleigh Cummings case.  My answer to all of them is they better get a thicker skin and if they don't like a post they need to start scrolling past.  If they don't want to do that, stop complaining to me and go elsewhere.   This goes for those on both sides of the argument.

Tks Klaas, yea Im fully aware that in every public forum there are a few individuals that chime in with an agenda & yes a few with malicious intent or at the very least with shameful immaturity.   Its beyond me how empty one's life has to be to go to one forum & then several others to create drama at the original one...lol lol   I was actually stunned to come back to hear what Dolce pulled, my God that is some sick snit right there that individual needs a serious intervention, but good riddens & good luck as long as its not here.  I just felt that maybe by expressing this recent example that maybe, just maybe, one may pause before acting in this manner...nope not naive, just trying to hold on to a bit of hope...one person at a time.   I was given that link a month ago, Ive yet to go read exactly what was said, I know me all to well outside of this forum somewhere things would not be pretty in a very professional manner     Enough said...back to what we all do best.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: October 02, 2009, 10:32:05 AM »

<snipp>
I truly love it here & I feel close to the majority of you with an ever growing mutual respect...let's work together on not letting negativity cloud our days & hurt each others feelings

I agree Capp. I hope you are feeling better with each new day.  an angelic monkey

I am not able to spend a lot of time here so I only pick up bits and pieces of some of the drama. I just take what ever I see "with a grain of salt" because as much as I want to believe people are honest when they are on the internet, sadly I know that not everyone is. I am not sure what these "other" sites get out of trashing other people other than they have nothing in there own lives but misery. I can see you are loved and respected here. It is people like yourself that make SM a nice place to come for info. Thanks for your eloquent post. an angelic monkey

I agree with Cartfly Capps...I think that you are a much loved poster on here...you have always been nice to me and when others have not even noticed that I have been posting right along side of them, you make it a point to acknowledge me as you do other posters, which I have noticed you doing...you always make people feel like they matter, even if they, me, don't have as much to say or add as others might...You always have great posts to read ...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: October 02, 2009, 10:35:42 AM »

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for linking those comments over here.  I wasn't aware of the rules, and of course cookie is right when she says it does no good, only upsets people.

I don't know why I get so surprised when this kind of stuff goes on, but I am every time, lol!

also, to fatcat:  the other day I think you thought I was being snarky when I apologized for offending you by referring to Tim Homseth as "nuts".  I wasn't being snarky, I was sincere in my apology and hope you can accept it.

Jill - the problem is SM cannot control what it's members do on other sites.  If we find out an SM member is going to another forum and trashing SM as a whole, yes...we can ban them but even that is rare.  If there are personality conflicts between posters and someone goes from here to WS, or Mlee's forum, or any other place to "trash" that other SM poster what is SM supposed to do?  We can't make everyone like eachother OR agree with eachother.  All we can do is attempt to ignore the negative posts on other blogs/forums.  That means not bringing posts from other places to SM to simply point out the negativity.  Plenty of negativity to go around and no need to rub it in everyone's faces. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: October 02, 2009, 10:41:24 AM »

Bringing my post on this subject from Haleigh's thread:

Each and every time this gets mention, it feeds the trolls.  I appreciate you all taking this away from Haleigh's thread and into musings  However you  didn't really need to quote that post again, because all it does is add on to the problems.   My advice is to stop giving these people ANY time or space here at Scared Monkeys.  Just put them on ignore.  I don't think it's much fun for them when they can't get a rise out of anyone.  Don't you see, you are giving them exactly what they want when you mention their site/posts on here and have discussion?    JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: October 02, 2009, 10:43:15 AM »

<snipp>

I agree with Cartfly Capps...I think that you are a much loved poster on here...you have always been nice to me and when others have not even noticed that I have been posting right along side of them, you make it a point to acknowledge me as you do other posters, which I have noticed you doing...you always make people feel like they matter, even if they, me, don't have as much to say or add as others might...You always have great posts to read ...

You both touched my heart as so many monkeys have, I appreciate your fellowship & friendship a great deal.  I know we all will rise above any adversity we face...thank you to everyone in advance just in case I miss posts by thread hopping.   I havent even gotten a chance to comment on Baez & Baden's appearance this morning on The Today Show, I ranged from laughing hysterically to being irate how this defense team can just ignore that a beautiful babygirl was murdered & their client is the murderer - dont believe for a second that they dont know that.   

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1528 on: October 02, 2009, 10:52:06 AM »

<snipp>

You both touched my heart as so many monkeys have, I appreciate your fellowship & friendship a great deal.  I know we all will rise above any adversity we face...thank you to everyone in advance just in case I miss posts by thread hopping.   I havent even gotten a chance to comment on Baez & Baden's appearance this morning on The Today Show, I ranged from laughing hysterically to being irate how this defense team can just ignore that a beautiful babygirl was murdered & their client is the murderer - dont believe for a second that they dont know that.   

Right back at cha' sweety!  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: October 02, 2009, 10:52:27 AM »

Jill - the problem is SM cannot control what it's members do on other sites.  If we find out an SM member is going to another forum and trashing SM as a whole, yes...we can ban them but even that is rare.  If there are personality conflicts between posters and someone goes from here to WS, or Mlee's forum, or any other place to "trash" that other SM poster what is SM supposed to do?  We can't make everyone like eachother OR agree with eachother.  All we can do is attempt to ignore the negative posts on other blogs/forums.  That means not bringing posts from other places to SM to simply point out the negativity.  Plenty of negativity to go around and no need to rub it in everyone's faces. 

No Jill not at all - I like snarky and get snarky to.  I also have learned to take a breather from those who take/make it personal.  I watch other sites and steal stuff for sm (monkeys are theives imo) but don't post anywhere else don't have time or desire.  I hope my gathering tactics are an asset.  I luv SM I lurked here from way back in Natalie's case and didn't join till Caylee.  I figure the info is free and we usually get it first and get it right!  I just hate to see good posters take stuff so personally here and leave.     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: October 02, 2009, 11:03:21 AM »

jill...no apology necessary...
forum life is a real eye opener...the first forum that I was on years ago blew me away with some of the characters...you find out that they are multiple identities,  (who has time or effort to do that, hard enough to keep up with my one and only character!) that posters embellish their lives, that posters insert themselves into a case, either pretending to have inside info or that they are a family member etc...
that some are only on the forum to disrupt, some are on a forum to shock....all kinds of reasons..it is entertainment for them ....we have to take everything with a grain of salt Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1531 on: October 02, 2009, 11:17:21 AM »

I didnt want to post this on our crime victim threads but I have a response to the following posts because it needs to be said, please pardon the interruption of more pleasant conversation:

Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 -
« Reply #1926 on: Today at 08:29:53 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: cookie on Today at 07:41:59 AM
Quote from: cartfly on Today at 02:38:34 AM
Quote from: islandmonkey on October 01, 2009, 03:25:55 PM

I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading the article that is posted on Radionewz from Gunny.....WOW, under the comments there are so many SM members and mods mentioned in the post on there, about HH, me to Klaas and Muffy. WTF??????

WTH? There is some strange things going.....still confused. It must be a full moon, all the crazies are coming out of the woodwork!

I will probably get into trouble for this but here goes....
I just want to say that there have been plenty of snarky remarks made to me and about me on other forums by some members on this board...I could bring them over here to share them with the monkeys on here ..also, by bringing other comments from posters about sm posters, it does nothing but inflame people...why is this on the Haleigh thread? I thought that we weren't supposed to bring over here what is said about members on other places such as forums or twitter etc.... I am confused why this was brought here except to make some monkeys look bad and to inflame others....just my opinion of course...I never read over there so I would have never seen any of this but now I have seen it because a link to it was provided for all to see ...what is the reason for it to be here?

******my response long overdue
Hmm, Im coming in late on this & I will be very brief about it because it just doesnt seem right on our threads concerning victims which I have expressed before.   Now, I'm getting a grand picture as to what the heck is going on behind the scenes & why my good name was unjustifably brought into a drama over a member that was banned a few months ago, name starting with a D.    I was accused of being associated with this individual & God knows what else that I may not want to know, when truth be told my absence in July was solely due to landing in the hospital with respiratory distress, a surgical procedure & a diagnosis of COPD for 8 days & recovery thereafter.  (needless to say I got no apologies to date)  I'm debating now whether I'll go to that site cuz I was told I was defamed on a forum other than here.     Then again it might not be a good idea because people may not like my response with a long reach (it would be publicly here).   WHY?  Why would anyone from here want to do that to me?  If anyone had any concerns it was just as easy to ask Klaas or a mod to get in touch with me, as a matter of fact I was contacted which I appreciated so very much & then you all found out why I was absent beyond my daughter's visit you knew I was preparing for.  When I came back & found this out I was insulted & hurt by it BUT I for the most part tried to let it go but all I see is continued drama occurring and I just have to say amongst adults...why?  We are all here for more important reasons.  I cant be too concerned with this because the truth is always on my side so beyond an initial reaction I have no worries what others may say or do misguidedly and/or with malicious intent for whatever ridiculous reason...that behavior is on them.    This is just sad, we have a decent mission here at SM & its getting tarnished by "drama mama moments" by a few members that lose sight as to why we are all here or bring petty garbage & personal issues into the fold....My apologies for disrupting the thread but I wanted to express my offended feelings in the hopes that those engaging in this type of behavior  may take heed to what damage unkind words, false accusations & junior high antics cause to decent innocent bystanders & a forum as a whole.

Cappy, Please let me say I am sorry that happened to you, HOWEVER, That one little tidbit of a conversation was taken from there in order to inflame other monkeys at those monkeys. It was done out of context and TBH the basic jest of the entire thing was me talking about how hurt I am that HH has been using twitter and other venues and my posts here to attack me and how hurt I was when I posted that and it was deleted yet IM had posted a topix post Brandi had done and Brandi got in trouble. The difference in the 2 situations was Brandi,IM and HH went back and forth from what I read and I was not even posting when HH attacked me. It was a downright attack. THAT is all it was and was not what it is being made to look like. It also did not take them long to use my posts here against me there. so no, it is not what it was made to look like. I have been crying since Tuesday over what HH is doiung to me and I don't even want to look at food. I have never lied and to be accused of lying about the rape/stuation I went thriugh at 12 by one of those 2 is more then I can take. As I sit here shaking and crying because I trusted my memories with monkeys, I never thought they would use them to attack me, I just want to lay down and die I am hurt so bad, and because they are so good at hiding what they are doing,it is let go and ;let go until we come to this point. No, SM and mods were not talked about there except for with this situation and again, it was done for this reason, to inflame you and others at the ones there, me being one of them. I only logged in to say that because it is being twisted into what it is not. This is another attack on me and I hope they are having fun using my SM post to do so. I am so sorry I shared my life... watch out, you never know which one of you is next.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: October 02, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »

I didnt want to post this on our crime victim threads but I have a response to the following posts because it needs to be said, please pardon the interruption of more pleasant conversation:

Reply with quoteQuote

I have spent the last 1/2 hour reading the article that is posted on Radionewz from Gunny.....WOW, under the comments there are so many SM members and mods mentioned in the post on there, about HH, me to Klaas and Muffy. WTF??????

WTH? There is some strange things going.....still confused. It must be a full moon, all the crazies are coming out of the woodwork!

I just want to say that there have been plenty of snarky remarks made to me and about me on other forums by some members on this board...I could bring them over here to share them with the monkeys on here ..also, by bringing other comments from posters about sm posters, it does nothing but inflame people...why is this on the Haleigh thread? I thought that we weren't supposed to bring over here what is said about members on other places such as forums or twitter etc.... I am confused why this was brought here except to make some monkeys look bad and to inflame others....just my opinion of course...I never read over there so I would have never seen any of this but now I have seen it because a link to it was provided for all to see ...what is the reason for it to be here?

Hmm, Im coming in late on this & I will be very brief about it because it just doesnt seem right on our threads concerning victims which I have expressed before.   Now, I'm getting a grand picture as to what the heck is going on behind the scenes & why my good name was unjustifably brought into a drama over a member that was banned a few months ago, name starting with a D.    I was accused of being associated with this individual & God knows what else that I may not want to know, when truth be told my absence in July was solely due to landing in the hospital with respiratory distress, a surgical procedure & a diagnosis of COPD for 8 days & recovery thereafter.  (needless to say I got no apologies to date)  I'm debating now whether I'll go to that site cuz I was told I was defamed on a forum other than here.     Then again it might not be a good idea because people may not like my response with a long reach (it would be publicly here).   WHY?  Why would anyone from here want to do that to me?  If anyone had any concerns it was just as easy to ask Klaas or a mod to get in touch with me, as a matter of fact I was contacted which I appreciated so very much & then you all found out why I was absent beyond my daughter's visit you knew I was preparing for.  When I came back & found this out I was insulted & hurt by it BUT I for the most part tried to let it go but all I see is continued drama occurring and I just have to say amongst adults...why?  We are all here for more important reasons.  I cant be too concerned with this because the truth is always on my side so beyond an initial reaction I have no worries what others may say or do misguidedly and/or with malicious intent for whatever ridiculous reason...that behavior is on them.    This is just sad, we have a decent mission here at SM & its getting tarnished by "drama mama moments" by a few members that lose sight as to why we are all here or bring petty garbage & personal issues into the fold....My apologies for disrupting the thread but I wanted to express my offended feelings in the hopes that those engaging in this type of behavior  may take heed to what damage unkind words, false accusations & junior high antics cause to decent innocent bystanders & a forum as a whole.

Cappy, Please let me say I am sorry that happened to you, HOWEVER, That one little tidbit of a conversation was taken from there in order to inflame other monkeys at those monkeys. It was done out of context and TBH the basic jest of the entire thing was me talking about how hurt I am that HH has been using twitter and other venues and my posts here to attack me and how hurt I was when I posted that and it was deleted yet IM had posted a topix post Brandi had done and Brandi got in trouble. The difference in the 2 situations was Brandi,IM and HH went back and forth from what I read and I was not even posting when HH attacked me. It was a downright attack. THAT is all it was and was not what it is being made to look like. It also did not take them long to use my posts here against me there. so no, it is not what it was made to look like. I have been crying since Tuesday over what HH is doiung to me and I don't even want to look at food. I have never lied and to be accused of lying about the rape/stuation I went thriugh at 12 by one of those 2 is more then I can take. As I sit here shaking and crying because I trusted my memories with monkeys, I never thought they would use them to attack me, I just want to lay down and die I am hurt so bad, and because they are so good at hiding what they are doing,it is let go and ;let go until we come to this point. No, SM and mods were not talked about there except for with this situation and again, it was done for this reason, to inflame you and others at the ones there, me being one of them. I only logged in to say that because it is being twisted into what it is not. This is another attack on me and I hope they are having fun using my SM post to do so. I am so sorry I shared my life... watch out, you never know which one of you is next.
Yes, I am qoting myself to add that what waas used after the fact on that nasty site to attack me was posted here at SM and I never wanted that information posted out there like that, that was my child hood, my nightmare that I live with every day of my life and it hurts when it is used as a weapon against me by another monkey.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1533 on: October 02, 2009, 11:32:14 AM »

Searching, Capp and Cookie, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I look at SM as a family and sometimes family doesn't get along all the time. Even tho you might have been bitten by a poster, Please think that your post may have helped someone unwilling to share their information and is sitting there in pain. You can't let the negativity get to you, look at the bigger picture. We come from all walks of life, all situations and each one of us come with certain baggage. Ignore the snotty posts and post what you feel is right. There are people who hang in the rafters or are guests that might take some comfort in what you share. You never know whom you are helping!!

Hugs to all monkeys!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1534 on: October 02, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »

I also wanted to add that others can take a monkey name to another site and pretend to be them. There is no certainty that the person saying bad things is the real monkey!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: October 02, 2009, 11:34:11 AM »

Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, I am qoting myself to add that what waas used after the fact on that nasty site to attack me was posted here at SM and I never wanted that information posted out there like that, that was my child hood, my nightmare that I live with every day of my life and it hurts when it is used as a weapon against me by another monkey.

I have been told that I was incorrect, the post brought from topix was Brandi's only post there. I don't like putting bad information out. so correcting that.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: October 02, 2009, 11:35:18 AM »

I saw the comments at the link and don't even know what one of the forums is, but would rather not, considering.. heh.  My nic was also mentioned at that link.  And no, it isn't a good feeling to realize that current members of SM are posting about monkeys in other places in ways that seem directly opposite their attitude here toward monkeys.  Kind of an eye opener, IMO. 

But, having exp. the 'board wars of 2008' in the Stacy Peterson case, all elsewhere of course, I can understand and do as Muffy and Klaas suggest.  To do otherwise, exp. reminds me, is to leap into the 'board wars of 2009'.  Even though hard to do, yeah it's much better in the long run, to let what we happen to see/hear elsewhere just slide off, like water off a duck's back.  Or banana peels off a monkeys back.  Or.... whatever. 

And thank you mods, and others, for the gentle reminders to do this.  Cuz it can be hard, in the moment, not to stand and defend. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: October 02, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »

Searching...I am sorry that you are feeling such pain...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: October 02, 2009, 11:42:04 AM »

.Im gonna address this one time and one time only....as far as my involvment in anything goes, let me say that I responded on twitter to a pm that a person sent me showing where some were talking about my Sister that has been missing since I was 7 years old and calling me a liar and saying that (they) researched it and couldnt find anything true about it........NOW......what business is it of yours to research anything to do with my family, My sister is indeed missing and has been most of my llife, how in the world could you have researched something that you have no idea the name of my sister.......her birthdate ......where we lived when this happened ......her parents names or anything else to aid you in her dissapearance......

I do believe that some must have been very bored to stoop to such a level just because they wanted to prove me to be liar........you think you are the only one that has ever suffered in life....NO.....and I had no idea when I mentioned the dissapearance of my sister that someone .... would jump right on the computor and try to prove anything about it.....and this was done several several months ago, I have never ever done a thing to cause that to go on....but it did...out of pure spite and intent because someone just didnt like me , and for what, I have always tried to help on the forum.....I even went to Satsuma because I lived so close to it becaue everyone was wanting information from there, so I took it upon myself to make the trip and came back thinking I was doing something good for everyone in the HaLeigh forum by posting my information on the trip.....just to get talked about and rideculed for going....whats up with that....I would never ever be mean to any of my fellow Monkeys just for the sake of being mean......Im not that kind of a person.....but I will not sit back while someone talks about me over and over without a reason to.......Good Day....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: October 02, 2009, 11:43:49 AM »

I also wanted to add that others can take a monkey name to another site and pretend to be them. There is no certainty that the person saying bad things is the real monkey!!!

they also use multiple identities to gang up on a poster...have had this happen to me...to make it look like there are a bunch of posters who don't like you/me..but it is always the same poster/posters..I guess they feel better if they feel like they are ganging up on ya......easy to spot as they always say the same thing, just trying to disguise themselves...always gets sussed out by other members...comical to watch actually.... I can get snarky right back..but some posters are not as strong and they get their feelings hurt and then don't post anymore...which is really too bad...
the first time that I got blasted on a forum, my first forum by they way, I was totally shocked..now it just runs off my back..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.