March 29, 2024, 02:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 408244 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: October 03, 2009, 02:33:06 AM »

Jackie? I thought you were going to be cookie decorating with your grandson, weren't you? Your kitchen will not stay clean!   

I don't think we will be doing it tomorrow, my grandma is in hospice and not responding anymore, I may leave sometime tomorrow or wait til Sunday, depending if she makes it through the night.

BTW - the kitchen is already a mess, husband dropped a full bottle of Maple Syrup all over the kitchen floor about an hour ago.   

I am so sorry about your Grandma, Jackie.  You are in my prayers, friend.   an angelic monkey

As for the maple syrup, I would demand a new house or at least a new kitchen!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1881 on: October 03, 2009, 02:33:24 AM »

Jackie? I thought you were going to be cookie decorating with your grandson, weren't you? Your kitchen will not stay clean!   

That's for sure. Do we get to see pictures of it messed up?

No, we'll get to see her lying on the floor from having heart failure!   

She'll hook the kids up to a vacuum cleaner while they decorate.

What a great idea!  Thank YOU!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1882 on: October 03, 2009, 02:35:15 AM »

I don't think we will be doing it tomorrow, my grandma is in hospice and not responding anymore, I may leave sometime tomorrow or wait til Sunday, depending if she makes it through the night.

BTW - the kitchen is already a mess, husband dropped a full bottle of Maple Syrup all over the kitchen floor about an hour ago.   

I am so sorry about your Grandma, Jackie.  You are in my prayers, friend.   an angelic monkey

Thank You, Bearly!

Another great idea - new house!!!!   Keep 'em coming......husband will love you for sure!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1883 on: October 03, 2009, 02:35:29 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about  your grandma. Prayers for you and the family.  OMG Maple Syrup, what a sticky mess. It seems to take for ever to get all the sticky up. 

GE, I had a friend with 4 small children, and she really had her hands full! Her kitchen always made me feel better........... it was worse than mine! I remember lamenting to her at one point about how hard it was to keep the kitchen clean with kids running in and out. She just looked at me with tired eyes and said, "When I pick the youngest one up and his socks stay on the floor, I know it's time to mop!"   

That is funny but so true when mine were little. It's my house is really small for so many people the kitchen is any way. I don't have enought cabinets to put everything away. So it gets rather messy with cereal boxes and stuff. I awalys have dishes in the sink. I swear I will wash them and do back out and there will be dishes in the sink again

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1884 on: October 03, 2009, 02:36:05 AM »

You would?   

Are you going to demand a cushioned floor for those late night crawls?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: October 03, 2009, 02:36:07 AM »

I'm so sorry, Jackie! You'll be in my prayers!

Hon, even with maple syrup floors, your kitchen would put mine to shame. HUGS!

Double that for mine. 

My kitchen has been well-loved in for sure!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: October 03, 2009, 02:37:36 AM »

I am so sorry to hear about  your grandma. Prayers for you and the family.  OMG Maple Syrup, what a sticky mess. It seems to take for ever to get all the sticky up. 

GE, I had a friend with 4 small children, and she really had her hands full! Her kitchen always made me feel better........... it was worse than mine! I remember lamenting to her at one point about how hard it was to keep the kitchen clean with kids running in and out. She just looked at me with tired eyes and said, "When I pick the youngest one up and his socks stay on the floor, I know it's time to mop!"   

Well-loved!

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1887 on: October 03, 2009, 02:38:30 AM »

Thank You, Bearly!

Another great idea - new house!!!!   Keep 'em coming......husband will love you for sure!
What a great idea. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1888 on: October 03, 2009, 02:38:39 AM »

That is funny but so true when mine were little. It's my house is really small for so many people the kitchen is any way. I don't have enought cabinets to put everything away. So it gets rather messy with cereal boxes and stuff. I awalys have dishes in the sink. I swear I will wash them and do back out and there will be dishes in the sink again

I'm not sure my sink had a bottom when I had kids in the house all the time. I didn't see it for years!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: October 03, 2009, 02:39:20 AM »

CBB your not just a Mod your My Aries Sister - We are Born on the same Date - remember

showing my Fire~
Cher was my all time fave when I grew up, I had all her albums from the late 60's -and growing up. She was all that and fire, smoke and mystery - I know all her songs by heart. Why do I know her songs? Because I found her to be unstoppable and unique even then. I knew nothing I was just a kid.  and Yet I loved Cher for her Independence - for Her self. Her Beauty was 2nd. Her Power was Everything to Me.
I bought a CD that had all of Cher's songs from the late 60's early 70's - And I played them for my Daughter - She too knows all of Cher's songs by heart. She will belt them out with all her heart !

For CBB my Birthdate Sister -
What can be so easy for Us
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nbGWRkIReBU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nbGWRkIReBU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

What I wish for YOU
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9h-mIA8tNk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/c9h-mIA8tNk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

What am I, chopped banana?

Well......................... you're not the average Bear!  Are you really Yogi?   

I think I am Boo Boo!

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1890 on: October 03, 2009, 02:40:41 AM »

Double that for mine. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1891 on: October 03, 2009, 02:41:52 AM »

Please Don't anybody say good night yet. I want to post a pic but have download and resize it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1892 on: October 03, 2009, 02:41:55 AM »

OHHHHHHHH....................... little Boo-Boo Bear!!!

Yogi said it kinda like, "BaBoo"   

They lived in Jellystone Park!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1893 on: October 03, 2009, 02:42:30 AM »

Please Don't anybody say good night yet. I want to post a pic but have download and resize it.

OkieDokie!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1894 on: October 03, 2009, 02:42:36 AM »

Deenie, I think it's so neat that you pass those well loved songs on to your daughter! Isn't it great to share that stuff?
I did instill within my Daughter Self I AM first - and I do not need a Man to empower me. She is a strong young lady and I am very proud of her.  She is going to college and wants to go into Medicine.

I have to say it is for all - to know as Women that its Healthy to be self-empowered. I am not talking about Men can't open a door for you on a Date. I am talking about self sufficiency which should be of all people prior to entering a relationship or even just being .. Because it always comes back to that - does it not. 

Self is the greatest Empowerment - Single, Coupled or Grandparent - cant think of a word for Grandtoupled... Hah made that up.

But what it is today - seems that Self is left in the dust ..unless your Coupled which is NOT the Truth. Self is the MOST Important Being YOU - All that you Can BE. We were born as One Unique Being to enhance the World We Live in.
I hope MYTIME lurks ..cuz I so miss her.
Another Vid from one of my most fave Infamous Women Alanis Morrisette - My Hungarian Queen Sister ..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NL1Nu3qZLdg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NL1Nu3qZLdg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

Who says so eloquently I moment I found myself -  Was the Moment I touched down ........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1895 on: October 03, 2009, 02:43:26 AM »

How do you post a pic on here without going through photoshop?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1896 on: October 03, 2009, 02:43:27 AM »

Double that for mine. 

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: October 03, 2009, 02:43:42 AM »

Jackie...thoughts and prayers for you. 

Good night monkeys...see you tomorrow....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: October 03, 2009, 02:44:50 AM »

That's for sure. Do we get to see pictures of it messed up?

No, we'll get to see her lying on the floor from having heart failure!   

She'll hook the kids up to a vacuum cleaner while they decorate.

What a great idea!  Thank YOU!

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: October 03, 2009, 02:45:04 AM »

Jackie...thoughts and prayers for you. 

Good night monkeys...see you tomorrow....

Thank YOU, Mere
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.